Photo
* * * * - 1 votes

Area 51 'declassified' For U-2 Spy Plane But Eisenhower Was Going To Invade Area 51!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,922 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:45 PM

DEATH BED CONFESSION - CITIZEN HEARING WITNESS TESTIMONY Interview by Rich Dolan.

Rich Dolan: Eisenhower was going to invade Area 51?

Witness: Yes.. with the first Army. They told us the government had no jurisdiction over what they were doing...

So he said, ..."I want you to give them a personal message. I want you to tell them, whoever is in charge. They have this coming week to get into Washington and report to me and if they don't ...I'm gonna get the first Army from Colorado, and we're gonna go over, I'm gonna take the base over... I don't care what kind of classified material you got.. We're gonna rip this thing apart." - Eisenhower

http://youtu.be/GX0FaindPPo

Edited by skylark, 17 August 2013 - 02:05 PM.

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 11:30 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...YEP, the Topic revelation is true. Linda Moulton Howe has also interviewed this witness 14 years ago recording "eleven, 90 minute audio tapes..." after which, he was threatened and then were never released...BUT the 'Eisenhower' INITIATIVE took a turn. The History is below...and more. There are OTHER VERSIONS of what transpired on this whole issue/subject. It should be up to the individal Member/investigation/interested parties...to do their own research and come up with material germane to this topic/subject...and hopefully submit it to this Forum. Thanks/'S'

In 1953 astronomers discovered large objects in space which were moving toward earth. At first they believed they were asteroids, but later evidence proved the objects could only be spaceships.

Project Sigma and Project Plato
intercepted alien radio communication and using the computer binary language, was able to arrange a landing that resulted in face-to-face contact with alien beings from another planet. Meanwhile, a race of human-looking aliens
contacted the U.S. Government, warning us that the aliens orbiting the equator were hostile beings from Orion.

These human-type aliens demanded we dismantle and destroy our nuclear weapons, that we were on a path of
self-destruction and we must stop killing each other, stop polluting the earth, stop raping the earths natural resources and learn to live in harmony with one another. President Eisenhower rejected these demands.

Later in 1954 the race of aliens, known as Greys, from Zeta Reticuli area in space, who had been orbiting the equator, landed at Holloman Air Force base. they stated their planet was dying and needed quarters on earth to conduct genetic experiments that might allow their race to survive; this in exchange for certain technology.

President Eisenhower met with the aliens and a formal treaty was signed. The treaty stated the aliens would not interfere
in our affairs and we would not interfere in theirs. We would keep their presence on earth secret; they would furnish us with advanced technology.

They could abduct humans on a limited basis for the purpose of medical
examination and monitoring, with the stipulation that the humans would not be harmed, would be returned to their point of abduction, that the humans have no memory of the event.

It was also agreed the alien bases would be
constructed underground, beneath Indian reservations in the 4 corners area of Utah, New Mexico, Arizona and Colorado. Another was to be constructed in Nevada in the area known as S-4, about 7 miles south of area 51, known as 'Dreamland'.

A multi-billion dollar secret fund was organized and kept by the Military Office of the White House, supposedly to build secret underground sites for the President and the staff in case of military attacks.

By secret Executive Memorandum, NSC5410, Eisenhower established a permanent committee known as "Majority Twelve" (MJ12) to oversee and conduct all covert activities with the aliens. This included FBI director J. Edgar Hoover and six leaders of the 'Council on Foreign Relations, known as the 'Wise Men' and later others from the Trilateral Commision. George Bush, Gordon Dean, and Brzezinski were among them.

A major finding of the commission was the aliens were using humans and animals for a source on glandular secretions, enzymes, hormonal secretions, blood and in horrible genetic experiments. The aliens explained these actions as necessary for their survival, that if their genetic structure were not improved, their race would cease to exist.

The ruling powers decided that one means of funding the alien project was to corner the illegal drug market. A young ambitious member of the Council on Foreign Relations was approached. His name is George Bush who at the time was president and CEO of Zapata Oil Co. based in Texas. Zapata Oil was experimenting with offshore oil drilling and it was arranged that the drugs could be shipped from South America to the offshore platforms by fishing
boats, then transferred to the U.S. shore by normal transportation, thus avoiding search by customs agents. The plan worked better than anyone expected, and today the CIA controls all the world's illegal drug markets.

One should remember, it was George Bush who first started selling drugs to our children. The drug money was used to finance the deep underground alien bases.

Conclusions: the Bilderburgers, the Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commision are the SECRET GOVERNMENT and rule this nation through MJ-12 and the study group known as the Jason Society.

BUT even throughout history the aliens have manipulated and/or ruled the human race through various secret societies, religion and the occult. The CFRand the Trilateral Commision are in complete control of the alien technology and the
nation's economy.

Eisenhower was the last president to know the entire overview of the alien problem. Succeeding presidents were told only what MJ-12 wanted them to know, and it was NOT the truth. MJ-12 presented each
new president with a picture of a lost alien culture seeking to renew itself, build a home on this planet and shower us with gifts of technology. Each president has bought the story hook, line, and sinker. Meanwhile, innocent people continue to suffer unspeakable horrors at the hands of alien and human scientists who are engaged in barbarous research that would make the Nazis pale in comparison.

*BTW...I was in the '1st Army'/'Sweeps'

#3 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 07 May 2013 - 08:16 PM

I assume that the human-type aliens were the Plaideians. Or were they from Tau Ceti, Procyn, Aldbarian, Sirius, elsewhere??? (my spelling may be waay out with some of these names)

So where do the Tall Whites fit in with all this?

And where do all the stories about 12 humans going to another planet fit in with all this? I am thinking of what is called project serpo, and was sort-of depicted in Close Encounters of the Third Kind - especially the later revised version which shows scenes inside their spaceship - city.

How do we know that the Zetans did not also contact other Earth nations (in secrecy) and that there is more going on than even the Secret Government knows? after all, as with the Nigerian scams asking for help to launder "stolen" funds, those who are asking you to double cross others could be doing the same to you as well, albeit behind your back!

(Note, I have never heard of such happening with respect of visitors from elsewhere, its just that this sometimes happens in human society... so why not with others as well?)

Comment in red noted. So were you told the truth at the time - or did you discover it later?

One final comment: Clif High says that during the coming period of global geophysical upheavals there will be some 'new arrivals' who land and set up enclaves - presumably on US soil. He does not say who they are, but does offer some ideas on how to make their stay here less than pleasant.

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 07 May 2013 - 08:19 PM.

#4 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:19 PM

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
...RecentlyPaul Hellyer, former Minister of Defense of Canada revealed:
- Some ETs Species who have visited and still visit Earth: Zeta Reticuli , Pleiadians, Orions ETs,
- Tall Whites living on US Airforce Property
- CABAL: Military Industrial Complex, Builderbergs, Cartels
- Shadow Governments, Ruling Elite, Rockerfellers, Bush etc.. See below and VIDEO/’S’

Citizen Hearing on Disclosure: April 29 – May 3, 2013
The hearing committee panel consisted of former Congresspersons and Senators which includes:Congressman Roscoe Bartlett (Rep., MD) – Congressmen Merrill Cook (Rep., UT) – Congresswoman Darlene Hooley (Dem., OR) – Senator Mike Gravel (Dem/Lib., AK) – Congresswoman Carolyn Kilpatrick (Dem., MI) – Congresswoman Lynn Woolsey (Dem., CA).

Among the 30+ witnesses who presented eyewitness testimony, documentation and expertise are: Dr. Edgar Mitchell (NASA, Capt. USN, Ret.) – Nick Pope (Former Ministry of Defense, UK) – Dr. Sun Shili (People’s Republic of China) – Oscar Santa-Maria (Col. Ret., Peru) – Daniel Sheehan JD – Linda Moulton Howe – Capt. Robert Salas (USAF, Ret.) – Stanton Friedman (Canada).

PAUL HELLYER’S RECENT VIDEO INTERVIEW:

The White House-Obama-knows about ET…Committee reports on Video-'Well DUH':

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=WOA0qqFPtY4

ps Simon Maybe Clif knows something we don't? Lots of speculation and mis info about all this and its history. We DO KNOW something is going to 'play out' very soon and YES some of it may not be 'nice' depending on whose doing the 'play'….BUT,Project SERPO never happened. It was always a publicity stunt/’S’

#5 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 10:02 PM

Clif High has a new audio message (wujo). It can be downloaded from here...

http://halfpasthuman.../clifswujo.html

E52 - May 11, 2013 Don't Cry (for me), woo woo...what IF the global coastal event happens?

I've seen a thread on earthboppin which suggests a date... 16th May (this coming Thursday).

http://earthboppin.n...ages/39305.html

Its my view that those who know the possibilities (and therefore will be mentally prepared, should the event actually occur) have a duty to be emotionally strong if the worst does occur and everyone else around them goes "bat-shit crazy" (to quote a phrase which Clif sometimes uses).

Simon

#6 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 01:14 AM

*Hiya Simon,
....I do trust in your sincere 'feelings' and acceptance of these 'hanging' things'...projections from certain peoples psyche or intuition.

But, here's the rub....I'll bet you dollars or pounds to doughnuts that NOTHING of that order happens, now or in any immediate future.

Don't take this 'sucker bet'. You know better...in your gut.

I say this for VERY good reasons. OUR 'Reality' has not gone to the point where 'those predictions' have become part of our 'collective' model of Reality in our heads.
Fool with that one!

This guy Clif High...runs on his own 'turbine'...and his model of 'Reality'...in his head is isolated and of NO consequence whatsoever.

Whatever he may be 'picking up' is more in the realm of 'casting a series of events into some order of lame calulation (consciously or subconsciously) of events to come/'S'

#7 Seth Haniel

Seth Haniel

A Chief Ufologiist

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 734 posts
  • Interests:all and anything Paranormal - Ufo - Spirit - Egypt
    my other websites http://www.reocities.com/love-network/index.html
    blues guitar - travel - music (my photos of groups http://thecameronsclub.webs.com/apps/photos/ )

Posted 17 August 2013 - 10:51 AM

http://www.bbc.co.uk...canada-23731759

Posted Image Area 51, so-named for its designation on a 1950s-era map, surrounds a dry lake bed, Groom Lake

The CIA has officially acknowledged the secret US test site known as Area 51, in a newly unclassified internal history of the U-2 spy plane programme.
The document obtained by a US university describes the 1955 acquisition of the Nevada site for testing of the secret spy plane.
It also explains the site's lingering association with UFOs and aliens.
The remote patch of desert surrounding Groom Lake was chosen because it was adjacent to a nuclear testing facility.
"The U-2 was absolutely top secret," Chris Pocock, a British defence journalist and author of histories of the programme, told the BBC.
"They had to hide everything about it."
The U-2 plane, developed to spy on the Soviet Union during the Cold War, is still flown by the US Air Force.
Reports of UFOs
The document, a secret 1992 internal CIA history of the U-2 programme, was originally declassified in 1998 with heavy redactions.
Many of the blacked-out details were revealed this month after a public records request by the National Security Archive at the George Washington University in Washington DC.
The site was selected for the U-2 programme in 1955 after an aerial survey by CIA and Air Force staff.
According to the history, President Dwight Eisenhower personally signed off on the acquisition.
Officials from the CIA, Air Force and Lockheed, the contractor building the U-2, began moving into the facility in July 1955.
While a lengthy account of the development of the U-2 spy plane programme, the history also attempts to shed light on the public's fascination with the Area 51 site and its lingering associations with extra-terrestrials and UFOs.
It notes that testing of the U-2 plane in the 1950s - at altitudes much higher than commercial aeroplanes then flew - provoked "a tremendous increase in reports of unidentified flying objects (UFOs)".
"At this time, no one believed manned flight was possible above 60,000 feet, so no one expected to see an object so high in the sky," note authors Gregory Pedlow and Donald Welzenbach.
'Inclination towards secrecy'
The original request for the redacted portions of the history was made in 2005. It was released to the National Security Archive several weeks ago.
Jeff Richelson, a senior fellow at the National Security Archive, said the long period of secrecy was notable because of the extent people across the world were already aware of Area 51's existence.
Mr Richelson speculates the CIA must have recently made a conscious, deliberate decision to reveal Area 51's existence and origins.
"There is a general inclination towards secrecy," he said, and the many US agencies and non-US governments involved in the U-2 programme would have had a say in the declassification process.
"As far as I can tell, this is the first time something must have gone to a high-enough level to discuss whether or not to formally acknowledge Area 51's existence," he said
Today is only Yesterdays Tomorrow