4 replies to this topic

#1 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 01:37 PM

Is America a Democracy, a Republic, OR something different?

By ‘Sweeps’ Fox

-Take it or leave it good folks...just getting in my 'take'. Would appreciate your views. Yep, humor is appropriate too...'it's the freeing tool'. Well, one of them. Thanks for that/'S' :blink:

*Click on ‘Sweeps’ Pic…’only if you dare/want to:
Attached File  Sweeps_with_Fairy___dimensional_hole.JPG   196.55KB   1644 downloads

Neither a ‘Democracy or Republic’ exists...which can 'define' the defacto State controlled situation Americans now exist 'under'...regardless of any implied 'Constitutional meaning'/cum guarantees.

AND…'The Law' exists and functions to 'Serve itself', its own jargon and legalese...has nothing to do with 'Justice'.

The 'Constitution' has been amended so many times that it ceased to exist many years ago as a credible document. Make no mistake...America is 'ruled' by government/corporate-hand in glove forms of fascism...ala Mussolini’s Italy.

Any 'freedoms' a citizen will enjoy...is paid for, or by privilege. No one 'owns' anything, not even their own homes. Even the Government doesn't own its' own monetary system...that left to the Federal Reserve and banks...during the Jacksonian era/Presidency. It's illusion. The country was SOLD years ago…and again in 1913 to ‘The Federal Reserve’. The ‘Federal Reserve’…is a private company…having nothing to do with ‘Federal’.

*Want to know...'who really owns you'?

**CLICK below on 'My Webpage'...GET STRAIGHT on what the 'Federeal Reserve' IS/'S'

My Webpage

Unfortunately; people/sheeple are 'working units'...paying taxes, and consumers, walking the straight line, and programmed by myths which dissolved quite awhile ago.

It's a 'Hall of Mirrors'...making it seem 'as if' it offers great variety and choice. It does offer diversions...like sports/movies/etc...but all a part of the game of 'MAYA'. God and Country...'The beat goes on'. There is also, no example of a Democracy anywhere in the world. The 'majority' never rule anything. It's not allowed...but that's a secret.

What does exist now 'defacto' is a compartmentalization of peoples...divided and conquered.
Don't you just love words like Democracy and Republic...and don't you just hate it when this happens. Self delusion from WORDS?

*Suggest you folks go to ‘GENERAL DISCUSSIONS’…look at AARON RUSSO’S topics. Speaks a lot for me. You’ll enjoy and learn a bunch too….about ‘What’s happening and been happening to Democracy and all the ‘Sheeple’./’S’
**Aaron Russo…’Outside the Box’ and ‘Freedom To Fascism’…and the videos are great. Many thanks/’S’
[/size]

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 05:26 PM

Is America a Democracy or a Republic?

By ‘Sweeps’ Fox

-Take it or leave it good folks...just getting in my 'take'. Would appreciate your views. Yep, humor is appropriate too...'it's the freeing tool'. Well, one of them. Thanks for that/'S' :blink:

Attached File  Sweeps_with_Fairy___dimensional_hole.JPG   196.55KB   1644 downloads

Neither a ‘Democracy or Republic’ exists...which can 'define' the defacto State controlled situation Americans now exist 'under'...regardless of any implied 'Constitutional meaning'/cum guarantees.

AND…'The Law' exists and functions to 'Serve itself', its own jargon and legalese...has nothing to do with 'Justice'.

The 'Constitution' has been amended so many times that it ceased to exist many years ago as a credible document. Make no mistake...America is 'ruled' by government/corporate-hand in glove forms of fascism...ala Mussolini’s Italy.

Any 'freedoms' a citizen will enjoy...is paid for, or by privilege. No one 'owns' anything, not even their own homes. Even the Government doesn't own its' own monetary system...that left to the Federal Reserve and banks...during the Jacksonian era/Presidency. It's illusion. The country was SOLD years ago…and again in 1913 to ‘The Federal Reserve’. The ‘Federal Reserve’…is a private company…having nothing to do with ‘Federal’.

Unfortunately; people/sheeple are 'working units'...paying taxes, and consumers, walking the straight line, and programmed by myths which dissolved quite awhile ago.

It's a 'Hall of Mirrors'...making it seem 'as if' it offers great variety and choice. It does offer diversions...like sports/movies/etc...but all a part of the game of 'MAYA'. God and Country...'The beat goes on'. There is also, no example of a Democracy anywhere in the world. The 'majority' never rule anything. It's not allowed...but that's a secret.

What does exist now 'defacto' is a compartmentalization of peoples...divided and conquered.
Don't you just love words like Democracy and Republic...and don't you just hate it when this happens. Self delusion from WORDS?

*Suggest you folks go to ‘GENERAL DISCUSSIONS’…look at AARON RUSSO’S topics. Speaks a lot for me. You’ll enjoy and learn a bunch too….about ‘What’s happening and been happening to Democracy and all the ‘Sheeple’./’S’
**Aaron Russo…’Outside the Box’ and ‘Freedom To Fascism’…and the videos are great. Many thanks/’S’

*Again...something for you all to muse about...and hopefully comment on-Best regarda/'S' ;)

#3 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 11:55 AM

Is America a Democracy or a Republic?

By ‘Sweeps’ Fox

-Take it or leave it good folks...just getting in my 'take'. Would appreciate your views. Yep, humor is appropriate too...'it's the freeing tool'. Well, one of them. Thanks for that/'S' ;)

*Want to know...'who really owns you'?

**CLICK below on 'My Webpage'...GET STRAIGHT on what the 'Federeal Reserve' IS/'S'

My Webpage

[/size]

*Hi folks...I've added a Video LINK-explaining 'Who Owns You?' re the Federal Reserve-
...added to the original Topic page-as well*
*TODAY IS 'FLAG DAY' IN AMERICA...MAYBE WE'LL GET IT BACK SOMEDAY/'S'
Attached File  American_Flag_waving_animated.gif   8.39KB   98 downloads

#4 Guest_Kyle_*

Guest_Kyle_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 August 2011 - 11:40 AM

*Hi folks...I've added a Video LINK-explaining 'Who Owns You?' re the Federal Reserve-
...added to the original Topic page-as well*
*TODAY IS 'FLAG DAY' IN AMERICA...MAYBE WE'LL GET IT BACK SOMEDAY/'S'
Attached File  American_Flag_waving_animated.gif   8.39KB   98 downloads

Well said!
I'm not sure whether America is a republic or a democracy.... It's something in the middle. :huh: 'Kyle'

#5 Seth Haniel

Seth Haniel

A Chief Ufologiist

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 734 posts
  • Interests:all and anything Paranormal - Ufo - Spirit - Egypt
    my other websites http://www.reocities.com/love-network/index.html
    blues guitar - travel - music (my photos of groups http://thecameronsclub.webs.com/apps/photos/ )

Posted 19 August 2011 - 01:04 PM

seems to be Flagging rather than flag day :huh:

Today is only Yesterdays Tomorrow