#1 Seth Haniel

Seth Haniel

A Chief Ufologiist

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts
  • Interests:all and anything Paranormal - Ufo - Spirit - Egypt
    my other websites http://www.reocities.com/love-network/index.html
    blues guitar - travel - music (my photos of groups http://thecameronsclub.webs.com/apps/photos/ )

Posted 03 January 2014 - 07:25 PM

http://uk.screen.yah...-220027960.html
Today is only Yesterdays Tomorrow

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:43 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE;
...Just thought I SHOULD reply to this, didn't want to. BUT...Definitely CGI/Computer Generated Imagry. Most folks looking at this Video...are in the same camp. Some of their re-actions are below. Help me Hannah/'S'

1-Take a good look at the time difference in the day light, If you look when the craft has taken off you can get a clear view of the skylight, and judging from the shot afterwards it is clear to me a fake. There are other concerns, you can hear the sound of children in the background when the craft takes off, so were are they throughout the production. only sound you can hear is the camera person and the wind.
Lets be truthful, If people are getting good at making these vids, then when we do eventually get visitors ( and who is to say that this planet does not belong to them anyway) People will just call it a fake.Just a little snip bit ...Why is the camera person not having the time and date shown and why is he/she not talking. These would add more credentials to the event.

2-I was out with the kids and saw this - really ? I think there are two reactions normal people would have , be inquisitive and get closer or run like hell.
He did neither
and even when it took off , took him a while to get scared and either drop the camera or point it to the floor.
The speed it appeared to take off would have put it out of range of viewing it again so nice try but a total FAKE

2-The pixel tracking was nicely done (probably four point tracking) and the lighting can be set up/created using a silver Christmas bauble (appropriate at this time of year) plonked on a tripod, multiple photo's of said bauble taken with multiple exposures and software that can create a High Dynamic Range image and 3D software that supports image based lighting (I've done it myself using the above technique). Was fairly well done until it took off (though the animation of the aliens could've used a bit of work) and unless you're JJ Abrams steer clear of lens flares.

#3 skywatcher

skywatcher

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 02:13 AM

I remember this one. It's definitely CGI, but still cool. I think the problem is that when we get a real UFO caught on camera in a good light with a good camera like that video people will just go and call it fake anyway.