• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,922 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 29 June 2007 - 09:18 AM

Hi everyone,

I woke up this morning to hear that someone has tried to bomb central London. A car was noticed parked in a suspicious way / location and when the police investigated it was found to contain a 'viable explosive device' .

As yet the info as to whom is not known (at least not publically).

What I am wondering however is whether it could have been a false flag operation with the aim of creating the conditions in which further curtailing human rights, private motoring, etc will seem to 'politically acceptable'.

Today is the second full day of Gordon Brown's premiership. Maybe there is a connection - perhaps someone is sending him a message?

Piccadily Circus is more of a retail / entertainment / offices area of London. Its not the financial district, nor the seat of government, although a lot of govt. offices will be nearish- by. It is also within easy walking distances of some royal residences.

Simon

(who grew up living in a London during the IRA bombing campaign, and is now hoping that London wont become like Baghdad)

*SIMON...Thanks, WE ALL woke up to this today...'TRUST NO ONE'
Putting these LINKS in...TWO of the possible scenerios/'S':
*CLICK ON THE 'My Webpage' LINK below for the video-

My Webpage :)

*CLICK ON THE 'My Webpage' LINK for the 2nd Scenerio:

My Webpage

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#2 Seth Haniel

Seth Haniel

A Chief Ufologiist

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 734 posts
  • Interests:all and anything Paranormal - Ufo - Spirit - Egypt
    my other websites http://www.reocities.com/love-network/index.html
    blues guitar - travel - music (my photos of groups http://thecameronsclub.webs.com/apps/photos/ )

Posted 29 June 2007 - 09:31 AM

It was supposed to be a letter bomb - but the post office are on strike :)

Seriously though there has been quite a gap since the last atrocity so best to be on our toes and ever aware

Today is only Yesterdays Tomorrow

#3 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 01:12 PM

It was supposed to be a letter bomb - but the post office are on strike :)

Seriously though there has been quite a gap since the last atrocity so best to be on our toes and ever aware

Morning Seth,
...YEAH...we ALL woke up to this newest 'Headliner'. Now 2 more Major London Streets...Park Lane & OxFORD...ARE CLOSED-Suspicious Vehicles. So yes, all be very wary. Plans within plans/agendas within agendas...and WE don't know really where they come from on all the fronts of mis-direction and deception. One can no longer trust their own Governments, nor the Terrorist's camps with any transparancy/'S' ;)

*CLICK below on 'My Webpage'...for a second possible scenerio...will put this in the main topic as well with the 1st scenerio;

My Webpage

#4 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 03:14 PM

Hi everyone,

I woke up this morning to hear that someone has tried to bomb central London. A car was noticed parked in a suspicious way / location and when the police investigated it was found to contain a 'viable explosive device' .

As yet the info as to whom is not known (at least not publically).

What I am wondering however is whether it could have been a false flag operation with the aim of creating the conditions in which further curtailing human rights, private motoring, etc will seem to 'politically acceptable'.

Today is the second full day of Gordon Brown's premiership. Maybe there is a connection - perhaps someone is sending him a message?
Piccadily Circus is more of a retail / entertainment / offices area of London. Its not the financial district, nor the seat of government, although a lot of govt. offices will be nearish- by. It is also within easy walking distances of some royal residences.

Simon

(who grew up living in a London during the IRA bombing campaign, and is now hoping that London wont become like Baghdad)

*SIMON...Thanks, WE ALL woke up to this today...'TRUST NO ONE'
Putting these LINKS in...TWO of the possible scenerios/'S':
*CLICK ON THE 'My Webpage' LINK below for the video-

My Webpage :)

*CLICK ON THE 'My Webpage' LINK for the 2nd Scenerio:

My Webpage

[b]*A Reminder Folks,[/b]
...Use the 'GLOBAL INCIDENCE/TERRORIST MAP on our Forum
*CLICK BELOW on 'My Webpage' TO GET THE MAP...use it daily...always updated/'Sweeps'

My Webpage

#5 Seth Haniel

Seth Haniel

A Chief Ufologiist

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 734 posts
    blues guitar - travel - music (my photos of groups http://thecameronsclub.webs.com/apps/photos/ )

Posted 30 June 2007 - 04:59 PM

Glasgow Airport the latest target 3:30 today

#6 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 05:49 PM

*YEP Seth,
...Had that. Did you 'pick up' the GLOBAL INCIDENCE MAP yet
...Continually UPDATED...terrorist/global NEWS. Just click it...make it yours./'S'

#7 Seth Haniel

Seth Haniel

A Chief Ufologiist

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 734 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 07:42 PM

GLOBAL INCIDENCE MAP = bookmarked

I am less than thirty miles from Glasgow at the moment - losing the events of the outside world in seeing Shrek 3 (with on of my Fiance's grandaughters) But don't make it your excuse - a good bit of escapism

#8 Morph

Morph

Advanced Member

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 09:35 PM

These bombers seemed a bit inept to me, but that doesn't mean the next wave of bombers will be.

Wannabe jihadist's, ten a penny in our inner cities!

#9 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 11:50 PM

These bombers seemed a bit inept to me, but that doesn't mean the next wave of bombers will be.

Wannabe jihadist's, ten a penny in our inner cities!

*Hi Morph,
...Copycat 'home grown' Jihadists...or should I say 'Mohamaden Psychopaths'/''S' :)

#10 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 01 July 2007 - 12:25 AM

My thoughts turn to the massive disruption closing the airport (which seems to have been done as a 'knee-jerk' reaction) will cause to the innocent travellers - OK so ensuring that the car does not contain a bomb and that the building is still structurally sound are important, but to my thinking closing places, refusing people access to their homes, shops, (or, in this situation to collect their bags), etc actually increases and enhances the effect of the terrorists' actions. Indeed, the disruption to people's lives is often such that it worsens the fear factor, which effectively means that the terrorists really are winning.

Of course even without yesterday's events in London what these men did was 'pretty stupid', to put it mildly.

So what next, and where?

#11 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 01:20 AM

My thoughts turn to the massive disruption closing the airport (which seems to have been done as a 'knee-jerk' reaction) will cause to the innocent travellers - OK so ensuring that the car does not contain a bomb and that the building is still structurally sound are important, but to my thinking closing places, refusing people access to their homes, shops, (or, in this situation to collect their bags), etc actually increases and enhances the effect of the terrorists' actions. Indeed, the disruption to people's lives is often such that it worsens the fear factor, which effectively means that the terrorists really are winning.

Of course even without yesterday's events in London what these men did was 'pretty stupid', to put it mildly.

So what next, and where?

*Oh Simon,
'FEAR...IS THE MIND KILLER'...

Attached File  BUDDHIST_WAY.jpg   127.41KB   68 downloads

#12 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 01:24 AM

Hi all,

Someone sent me this, alas without a url.

I've also seen an article at The Trusthseeker which asks awkward questions, but alas that site is now down.

Simon

----------------------------------------------------

London Bomb--What a Crock of Crap!!

by
Larry C Johnson

So I turn on the telly this morning and find breathless CNN anchors hyperventilating over the nuclear suicide car weapon of mass destruction discovered smoldering outside of a London nightclub. One report from the scene notes that:

London police were contacted when witnesses saw a Mercedes being driven erratically near London West End night club Tiger Tiger, and the driver jumped out of the automobile and ran away. The car was reported to have two gasoline canisters and be full of nails.

CNN adds:

Explosives officers discovered the fuel and nails attached to a "potential means of detonation," inside the vehicle. Officers "courageously" disabled the trigger by hand, he said. Security sources told CNN that the "relatively crude device" in the first car contained at least 200 liters, or about 50 gallons, of fuel in canisters.

You know what you call a vehicle with 50 gallons of gas? A Cadillac Escalade. The media meltdown over this incident is simply shameful.

For starters, gasoline is not a high explosive. If we were talking 50 pounds of Semtex or the Al Qaeda standby, TATP, I would be impressed. Those are real high explosives with a detonation rate in excess of 20,000 feet per second. Gasoline can explode (just ask former owners of a Ford Pinto) but it is first and foremost an incendiary. If the initial reports are true, the clown driving the Mercedes was a rank amateur when it comes to constructing an Improvised Explosive Device aka IED. Unlike a Hollywood flick the 50 gallons of gas would not have shredded the Mercedes into lethal chunks of flying shrapenal.

The fact that "officers courageously disabled the trigger by hand" coupled with the report of the smoke in the car leads me to believe that the mad London "bomber" tried to construct a Molotov cocktail of sorts and lit a cloth fuze. Fortunately he left the windows in the car up and there was not enough oxygen to really get the fire going. Looks like the brave British police reached in and snuffed the flame.

Judging from the overreaction to this non-incident I think we can safely conclude that Osama Bin Laden will remain holed up in Pakistan and let the fear mongers at CNN, MSNBC, and FOX do the dirty business of scaring the shit out of people.

UPDATE: Ahh, the panic continues. Yuppie terrorists are on the loose. Now we're being told there are two cars (both Mercedes I might add) with a Rube Goldberg contraption consisting of propane tanks, some petrol, a light bulb (or maybe light bulb filaments), etc. A propane tank explosion makes a hell of a noise but does not create widespread shrapnel dispersion. Busted eardrums and broken glass are more likely. Getting these tanks to explode is difficult. The ones I have witnessed occurred when a house under construction caught on fire. But there is nothing in two 25lb propane tanks inside a Mercedes that will detonate with sufficient force to shred the automobile and send hundreds to meet their Allah, God, Buddha, or whatever. Still a crock of hype and over-reaction. Let the police do their job. Investigate the culprits and get these nitwits out of circulation before they harm themselves.

Posted by Larry Johnson on Friday, 29 June 2007 at 11:09

#13 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 01:38 AM

Hi all,

Someone sent me this, alas without a url.

I've also seen an article at The Trusthseeker which asks awkward questions, but alas that site is now down.

Simon

----------------------------------------------------

London Bomb--What a Crock of Crap!!

by
Larry C Johnson

So I turn on the telly this morning and find breathless CNN anchors hyperventilating over the nuclear suicide car weapon of mass destruction discovered smoldering outside of a London nightclub. One report from the scene notes that:

London police were contacted when witnesses saw a Mercedes being driven erratically near London West End night club Tiger Tiger, and the driver jumped out of the automobile and ran away. The car was reported to have two gasoline canisters and be full of nails.

CNN adds:

Explosives officers discovered the fuel and nails attached to a "potential means of detonation," inside the vehicle. Officers "courageously" disabled the trigger by hand, he said. Security sources told CNN that the "relatively crude device" in the first car contained at least 200 liters, or about 50 gallons, of fuel in canisters.

You know what you call a vehicle with 50 gallons of gas? A Cadillac Escalade. The media meltdown over this incident is simply shameful.

For starters, gasoline is not a high explosive. If we were talking 50 pounds of Semtex or the Al Qaeda standby, TATP, I would be impressed. Those are real high explosives with a detonation rate in excess of 20,000 feet per second. Gasoline can explode (just ask former owners of a Ford Pinto) but it is first and foremost an incendiary. If the initial reports are true, the clown driving the Mercedes was a rank amateur when it comes to constructing an Improvised Explosive Device aka IED. Unlike a Hollywood flick the 50 gallons of gas would not have shredded the Mercedes into lethal chunks of flying shrapenal.

The fact that "officers courageously disabled the trigger by hand" coupled with the report of the smoke in the car leads me to believe that the mad London "bomber" tried to construct a Molotov cocktail of sorts and lit a cloth fuze. Fortunately he left the windows in the car up and there was not enough oxygen to really get the fire going. Looks like the brave British police reached in and snuffed the flame.

Judging from the overreaction to this non-incident I think we can safely conclude that Osama Bin Laden will remain holed up in Pakistan and let the fear mongers at CNN, MSNBC, and FOX do the dirty business of scaring the shit out of people.

UPDATE: Ahh, the panic continues. Yuppie terrorists are on the loose. Now we're being told there are two cars (both Mercedes I might add) with a Rube Goldberg contraption consisting of propane tanks, some petrol, a light bulb (or maybe light bulb filaments), etc. A propane tank explosion makes a hell of a noise but does not create widespread shrapnel dispersion. Busted eardrums and broken glass are more likely. Getting these tanks to explode is difficult. The ones I have witnessed occurred when a house under construction caught on fire. But there is nothing in two 25lb propane tanks inside a Mercedes that will detonate with sufficient force to shred the automobile and send hundreds to meet their Allah, God, Buddha, or whatever. Still a crock of hype and over-reaction. Let the police do their job. Investigate the culprits and get these nitwits out of circulation before they harm themselves.

Posted by Larry Johnson on Friday, 29 June 2007 at 11:09

*Geeeezzz Simon,
Well...'He's playing it down alright. I'll have one of each...whatever he's selling...HAH.
...If 'they' were NERDS...they are Dangerous 'Copycat' ones...and of course 'Home grown'.
The last time I heard something like that...I had to pay admission....which means...there are always these 'grandstanders' who face events with false courage and stupidity.
...The fact that 'they' may have been inept, doesn't mean they weren't committed to destruction and innocent murder of civilians. 'THEY' belong to a Religious Collective...mindless Religious/Tribal/Cultural followers...NEVER having a REFLECTIVE thought in their lives. They don't question anything they've been taught. They are part of a HIVE mentality...which all Relgions love to breed./'S'

#14 Morph

Morph

Advanced Member

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 04:04 PM

Make no mistake; there will be another major terrorist attack in Britain with fatalities. Sweeps hit the nail on the head, they are home grown and already living amongst us. It's not an easy situation for our intelligence/security services to infiltrate radical Muslim groups; their close nit and don't allow outsiders in. If the bombs detonated...people would have died.

Why arn't the responsible representative's of Muslims communities coming forward more and condeming publicly, the actions of the extremist minority? That never seems to happen after these type of events

#15 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 06:45 PM

Make no mistake; there will be another major terrorist attack in Britain with fatalities. Sweeps hit the nail on the head, they are home grown and already living amongst us. It's not an easy situation for our intelligence/security services to infiltrate radical Muslim groups; their close nit and don't allow outsiders in. If the bombs detonated...people would have died.

Why arn't the responsible representative's of Muslims communities coming forward more and condeming publicly, the actions of the extremist minority? That never seems to happen after these type of events

*You called it right Morph,
...CAR BOMB-controlled explosion carried out....outside a Hospital.
Fear keeps the Moderates from saying anything.
Religions terrorize their own as well. If it wasn't for Israel...'They' would be content to fight each other thru out eternity./'S'

**'Sweeps' NOTE:
All of the world’s ‘great’ religions....kill people. They kill unbelievers, those that won’t be converted, and even their own. They will continue to do this....it’s their mandate from Heaven. They will continue to do so until a more enlightened ‘Man’ figures out that no organized religion serves the spiritual needs of Man….’They’ serve themselves.

#16 Morph

Morph

Advanced Member

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 07:41 PM

I think the extremist Muslim element are trying send a message to the new Prime Minister: "we are still here and active in your country."

I concur. Religion is the grass roots of the problem, but I don't see that changing in the near future - in fact - I don't see that changing ever.

#17 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 12:47 AM

I think the extremist Muslim element are trying send a message to the new Prime Minister: "we are still here and active in your country."

I concur. Religion is the grass roots of the problem, but I don't see that changing in the near future - in fact - I don't see that changing ever.

*Well Morph,
...Turns out...it's reported that the arrested suspects aren't British. But...who knows huh? Two of the Five in custody are Doctors working in Britain.
Have to keep following this story...see where the trail leads.

On your Relgion point....'People are herdish/'sheeple' alright. Just maybe we'll be able to see some of them 'Grow'. Take care/'Sweeps' :)

#18 Morph

Morph

Advanced Member

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 05:08 PM

This is a fast moving incident, on the lunch time news the bomb squad had been called to Paisly hospital.
It will be interesting to see where this ends?

As for Doctors been involved; the people who are trained to save life - was a shocker!

#19 Seth Haniel

Seth Haniel

A Chief Ufologiist

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 734 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 05:36 PM

Morph
Its an easy ploy - say you're a Doctor and they let you through

:)

#20 Morph

Morph

Advanced Member

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 07:52 PM

Seth...

The Daily mail are reporting one of the "ringleaders" is an Iraqi junior doctor/neurologist working for the NHS.

Daily Mail