54 replies to this topic

#41 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 08:38 PM

I guess we will never know if it was caused by faulty workmanship when the thing was being built, an unexpected side-result of the tests they have carried out or outside / off-planet influence doing the minimum to stop the machine without giving an impression of outside involvement???
No matter what, I doubt the authorities would ever admit the last of these... (can you imagine... LOL)

...and question whether they would want to admit the second of these - because it would strengthen the hand of those who suggest they do not really know what they are doing and are endangering us all.

Simon

*CHEERS!!!

...I'll DRINK to that Simon,
Drink to anything right now. But...very good points. I'd BET on either 10 year old PARTS...OR 'Outside Intervention'. Thanks/'S' :(

#42 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 20 September 2008 - 09:17 PM

PS: maybe this newspaper cartoon describes the real situation.... ????

LOL

http://www.telegraph...908_951228a.gif

(not sure why but the button to add an image is not working, so I've just supplied an url)

Attached File  COLLIDER_CARTOON.JPG   81.82KB   25 downloads

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#43 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 09:36 PM

PS: maybe this newspaper cartoon describes the real situation.... ????

LOL

http://www.telegraph...908_951228a.gif

(not sure why but the button to add an image is not working, so I've just supplied an url)

Attached File  COLLIDER_CARTOON.JPG   81.82KB   25 downloads

*Eh Eh Eh Simon

...Found the Picture...put it in you last reply. TAH/'S'

#44 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 09 October 2008 - 02:37 PM

Hello everyone,

I feel sure that this is a scaremongering spoof, but will leave it for you to decide.

Simon

-------Original Message-------

Subject: What could possibly go wrong at CERN ... ??

Look at what they caught on the live web cams.. Scary!

about 60 secs of video.

http://www.cyriak.co...hc-webcams.html

#45 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 03:58 PM

Hello everyone,

I feel sure that this is a scaremongering spoof, but will leave it for you to decide.

Simon

-------Original Message-------

Subject: What could possibly go wrong at CERN ... ??

Look at what they caught on the live web cams.. Scary!

about 60 secs of video.

http://www.cyriak.co...hc-webcams.html

*Hey Simon and ALL,
...Good one Simon. Wonder if what we saw on those Web Cam Videos was a 'Black Hole' Forming??? JOKE, BUT...Isn't it GREAT that the public is NEVER made aware of 'INCIDENTS'. All kept 'inside',hidden/'S' :)

#46 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 07:31 PM

Could the Large Hadron Collider be held back by its own future?

http://www.telegraph...own-future.html

The much-delayed and maligned Large Hadron Collider has been hit by its most outlandish claim to date - it is being sabotaged by its own future.

Forget the far-fetched belief that it will create a black hole, two distinguished physicists have gone even further claiming nature itself is stopping the troubled £4.4billion project from getting off the ground.

In a theory reminiscent of the time travelling film Back to the Future, the theoretical physicists Holger Nielsen, from Denmark, and Masao Ninomiya, from Japan, have concluded that its discoveries could be so "abhorrent to nature" that they are coming back to stop their own creation.

They have outlined their thoughts in a series of papers with titles like “Test of Effect From Future in Large Hadron Collider: a Proposal” and “Search for Future Influence From LHC.”

The pair's hypothesis centres around the Higgs Boson, a mysterious tiny particle and building block of life that it is hoped the LHC will discover.

They have come up with a theory that it will "ripple backward through time" and stop the collider before it could make one, like a time traveler who goes back in time to kill his grandfather.

"It must be our prediction that all Higgs producing machines shall have bad luck,” Dr. Nielsen said.

He said that his theories may even provide a "model for God" who "rather hates Higgs particles, and attempts to avoid them”.

The world's biggest and most complex experiment to date, the LHC has taken 10,000 researchers more than 15 years to build.

Eventually it is hoped that by firing particles around a 17-mile underground tunnel near Geneva, it can recreate conditions that existed fractions of a second after the Big Bang.

At the same scientists hope to locate a mysterious particle known as the Higgs Boson or God Particle which gives everything its mass.

But the whole project has been beset by controversy and technical failures.

First scientists claimed it would create a black hole that would devour the world and then in September 2008 circuits in one of the magnets overheated causing damage and leading to a helium leak.

Now just as it is about to be switched on again, the theoretical physicists have thrown time travel into the mix.

#47 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 11:20 PM

I hear that its gone wrong again... will operate in 'reduced' mode for a year or so and then need repairs in 2012.

Maybe it time travelled on its first run and encountered a feedback loop which damaged it?

Anyway, 2012... hmm

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 12 March 2010 - 11:21 PM.

#48 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 11:32 PM

I hear that its gone wrong again... will operate in 'reduced' mode for a year or so and then need repairs in 2012.

Maybe it time travelled on its first run and encountered a feedback loop which damaged it?

Anyway, 2012... hmm

Simon

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
…YO HO Simon and All. One might think…Does this news mean that the acceleration of Extremely high Richter Scale-World Wide Earthquakes may STOP? Watch and see huh?

Just a thought..... The collider has been operating again for about a month now--- re-started
after experiments at record speeds and collisions caused it to overheat. In this timespan it
has been operating at higher and higher speeds---looking to set another record later this month.
I'm just wondering---since no one really 'knows' what unintended effects it may have whether it may have something to do with these much higher than normal series of earthquakes we have been having/'S'

Visit My Website

#49 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 01:07 AM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
…YO HO Simon and All. One might think…Does this news mean that the acceleration of Extremely high Richter Scale-World Wide Earthquakes may STOP? Watch and see huh?

Sorry Sweeps, I see that as wishful thinking; indeed it would be nice but from what I'm reading elsewhere (eg: earthboppin) we've seen nothing yet...

The quakes will be so frequent that in some areas the newscaster reporting them all will sound like (s)he is reading the scores from an ice skating competition - 9.2, 9.5, 9.8, etc.

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 14 March 2010 - 01:08 AM.

#50 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 01:36 AM

Sorry Sweeps, I see that as wishful thinking; indeed it would be nice but from what I'm reading elsewhere (eg: earthboppin) we've seen nothing yet...

The quakes will be so frequent that in some areas the newscaster reporting them all will sound like (s)he is reading the scores from an ice skating competition - 9.2, 9.5, 9.8, etc.

Simon

*'Simon and All,
...Yes am aware of ALL THAT. Did say 'it was just a thought'. Truth being...'we don't know', and the Scalar weapons/experiments are still in Play with this 'thing' too. Things...and our comprehension of the forces involved, WILL Out. Stay tuned huh?/'S'

#51 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 12:58 AM

In the meantime, a CME is supposed to be heading our way.

ETA, 17th.

Simon

#52 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 06:54 PM

In the meantime, a CME is supposed to be heading our way.

ETA, 17th.

Simon

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:

…Yo you all. From March 9th to now shows 3 CMEs and the comet.(NT). The folks at spaceweather.com caught it and have a movie and page link that shows them all. They started to enter the sun on the 12th, and kept it up until the 14th, wee hours. One CME happens about 11 o'clock in that C2 image, right after the first little comet hits, then the big one (they cut the CME from that part of the movie) and then 2 more very small comets hit the sun several hours later. During the time of these comets, there were 11 CMEs according to my count on Imsal's page!

*CLICK below on the ‘My Website’ Link to CATCH the movie of the CME’s/Comets:

Visit My Website

#53 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 12:33 AM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:

well we will soon find out if there is any discernable connection, as news the past day or so suggestss that despite the need for the reduced mode the atom smasher is still very much being used.

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 01 April 2010 - 08:54 AM.

#54 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 08:18 PM

I've seen it said that the LHC is to be fully activated on 9th November 2010 and that leaked CERN documents state the LHC has a 70% chance of producing strangelets which could cause uncontrolled destructive chain reactions...

Simon

The Large Hadron collider will start collisions of Hadrons, the 11/9. That day CERN will shoot for the first time Lead bullets at the speed of light against mother Earth in this superconductive, superfluid cannon. According to the most advanced theoretical research on the subject, they can create strangelets that could shrink the Earth into a 15 kilometer rock. Strange liquid is the quark-gluon soup that causes the big-bangs of Novas, Super-Novas and maybe even long ago caused the big-bang of the cosmic Universe. And their ‘strangelet’ CASTOR device will count them.

#55 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 12:35 PM

I've seen it said that the LHC is to be fully activated on 9th November 2010 and that leaked CERN documents state the LHC has a 70% chance of producing strangelets which could cause uncontrolled destructive chain reactions...

Simon

The Large Hadron collider will start collisions of Hadrons, the 11/9. That day CERN will shoot for the first time Lead bullets at the speed of light against mother Earth in this superconductive, superfluid cannon. According to the most advanced theoretical research on the subject, they can create strangelets that could shrink the Earth into a 15 kilometer rock. Strange liquid is the quark-gluon soup that causes the big-bangs of Novas, Super-Novas and maybe even long ago caused the big-bang of the cosmic Universe. And their 'strangelet' CASTOR device will count them.

*Yep all nasty stuff 'they' are playing with Simon. BUT...many of the 'claims/fears' are basically groundless. Still don't want us ending up as a KNOT of Rock.

Have to correct many/majority assumption re the LHC. It can not create wormholes. It would take, something on the order of...100 Million Suns-their total energy output for a year to create a 'wormhole'. The LHC is 'puny'...and is only a trouble maker for other things. Games that little boys/girs physicists play at. Thanks/'S'