• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#1 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,922 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 26 January 2010 - 10:26 PM

I don't want to be too morbid - but knowledge is power.

There is chatter suggesting that the Winter Olympics will be affected by some sort of event.

(out of respect & decency I must share the link, even though its a different forum)

http://www.oroborusf...pic.php?t=15431

-----------------------------------------------------

Haiti, California x 2; at least January is over... but the rest of the year???

January 11th-12th
January 23, 26th
Feb 7, 13th
March 26th
March 28th
april 14th
april 20th
May 25th
June18th
July3rd, 11th
august 1st
Sept 18th
Dec16th,19th

Simon

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#2 captain

captain

ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 417 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 08:49 AM

I don't want to be too morbid - but knowledge is power.

There is chatter suggesting that the Winter Olympics will be affected by some sort of event.

(out of respect & decency I must share the link, even though its a different forum)

http://www.oroborusf...pic.php?t=15431

Haiti, California x 2; at least January is over... but the rest of the year???

January 11th-12th
January 23, 26th
Feb 7, 13th
March 26th
March 28th
april 14th
april 20th
May 25th
June18th
July3rd, 11th
august 1st
Sept 18th
Dec16th,19th

Simon

-Don't want to sound 'Trite' Simon,
-But think one can find all those predictions EVERY DAY/YEAR on Sites like that-from 'The Usual Suspects'. All of them seem to be 'self indulging' and/or 'shooting from the hip' of the moment. None of them 'have a clue' as to what they'll say or stick with tomorrow. Maybe they were caught on the wrong day/moods. Laugh-Captain
;)

#3 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 27 January 2010 - 10:50 AM

Well Cap'n,

This was NOT GLP - otherwise I would have given it short shrift.

Whether it turns out to be accurate, we shall see. Maybe its worth nothing however that the storms which hit the US west coast around the latter two January dates were not earthquake / volcano / tsunami events, and although they have caused disruption AFAIK they are also not major upset type storms, such as Katrina, etc.

The bottom line is that we do not know for sure - but having even a rough guide as to dates when people need to be extra vigilent can be useful.

Simon

#4 captain

captain

ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 417 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 01:44 PM

Well Cap'n,

This was NOT GLP - otherwise I would have given it short shrift.

Whether it turns out to be accurate, we shall see. Maybe its worth nothing however that the storms which hit the US west coast around the latter two January dates were not earthquake / volcano / tsunami events, and although they have caused disruption AFAIK they are also not major upset type storms, such as Katrina, etc.

The bottom line is that we do not know for sure - but having even a rough guide as to dates when people need to be extra vigilent can be useful.

Simon

-Well Simon ;) ,
-I know you are an Ernest and caring type of guy, but 'It's a Jungle' out there-where every NUT is predicting something about everything. I just believe-'Go with yourself'/meditate/get informed in a personal otherwise.
There will ALWAYS/yearly be catastrophic events/weather/floods/Earth quakes/unpredicted storms/new terrors/revelations/etc. Bet you, none of these people have a great track record of 'knowing' much a head of time. Those that do have prophetic abilities don't even have an immense 'hit' record, but they will also admit that. Things change-Captain

#5 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 09:26 PM

so far 3 out of 3 dates have been correct. 1 big quake and 2 severe storms

lets see what happens in February.

I hope all will be OK for the Winter Olympcs.

Simon

#6 Yaeger

Yaeger

Advanced Member

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • Interests:Politics. I am a conservative libertarian

Posted 29 January 2010 - 09:58 PM

Some people fear a 9/11-style terror attack on Canada. Another false flag operation to give Obama an excuse to start another war or push through some otherwise highly unpopular legislation.
His approval rates are right down in the toilet at the moment, and nothing would surprise me. But let's hope nothing bad will happen.

Michael Martin

#7 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 10:49 PM

Some people fear a 9/11-style terror attack on Canada. Another false flag operation to give Obama an excuse to start another war or push through some otherwise highly unpopular legislation.
His approval rates are right down in the toilet at the moment, and nothing would surprise me. But let's hope nothing bad will happen.

I've seen comments suggesting that something will transpire during the Winter Olympics - but whether terrorism or tectonic remains to be seen.

Simon

#8 Yaeger

Yaeger

Advanced Member

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • Interests:Politics. I am a conservative libertarian

Posted 04 February 2010 - 06:11 PM

I've seen comments suggesting that something will transpire during the Winter Olympics - but whether terrorism or tectonic remains to be seen.

Simon

Obama and his NWO puppeteers will no doubt need an excuse to attack Iran. The only way of doing it is staging another false flag operation in the not too distant future.
Michael Martin

#9 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 10:46 PM

Obama and his NWO puppeteers will no doubt need an excuse to attack Iran. The only way of doing it is staging another false flag operation in the not too distant future.

*Well Yaeger and All,
...We have a couple of days left to see if the next date of prediction given by Simon will pan out. The oter dates, to refresh people's memory in the Topic are as follows:
Feb 7, 13th
March 26th
March 28th
april 14th
april 20th
May 25th
June18th
July3rd, 11th
august 1st
Sept 18th
Dec16th,19th

...**Otherwise, we'll also have to look at your 'False Flag' connection. Be interesting to see what, if anything, transpires on these dates/'s'

#10 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 09:11 PM

I understand that there is a Stargate in the Yemen area, so the US will want to be sending troops there - as apparently it is expected that there will soon be 'incoming traffic'.

Dunno where this involves Iran.

-------------

btw, my (very simplistic) understanding of a Stargate is that its some sort of dimensional portal and that it is possible to (instantly) travel through time and space by entering one and leaving another at the desired time & location. Bit like the TV series Stargate SG1

Am I correct?

Simon

#11 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 11:21 AM

I understand that there is a Stargate in the Yemen area, so the US will want to be sending troops there - as apparently it is expected that there will soon be 'incoming traffic'.

Dunno where this involves Iran.

-------------

btw, my (very simplistic) understanding of a Stargate is that its some sort of dimensional portal and that it is possible to (instantly) travel through time and space by entering one and leaving another at the desired time & location. Bit like the TV series Stargate SG1

Am I correct?

Simon

*Basically Simon,
...But an Interdimensional Stargate' is different.Other 'Dimensions'...are opened and operate in the 'Space Between Spaces', where as a SG1 Portal or Stargate operates in our familiar 3D physical Universe of Galaxies/'S'

#12 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 08:24 PM

well the 7th saw severe events, such as the gas power station explosion and the blizzards in the North East of the USA. I hear that Washington was snowed-in, and that for many people the power went out too.

There were a few quakes as well, but in areas where they were not noticed or did not cause massive chaos.

But there were no large scale disasters such as Haiti.

So, is the dateline accurate?

I still cannot say.

All I can surmise is that it does not mean that there will be serious disasters on every one of them. Just 'something'. Which is something to be thankful for.

Simon

#13 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 11:07 AM

well the 7th saw severe events, such as the gas power station explosion and the blizzards in the North East of the USA. I hear that Washington was snowed-in, and that for many people the power went out too.

There were a few quakes as well, but in areas where they were not noticed or did not cause massive chaos.

But there were no large scale disasters such as Haiti.

So, is the dateline accurate?

I still cannot say.

All I can surmise is that it does not mean that there will be serious disasters on every one of them. Just 'something'. Which is something to be thankful for.

Simon

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
…Maybe just a BIT OFF Simon and all. There is no 11 Feb. on Simon's List of catastrophe dates. On that date…Iran's 31st Revolutionary anniversary... Supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei says he is set to deliver a "punch" that will stun all the world's powers. The article Link is below. Also MEXICO just had an Earthquake in their Southern Area…9 Feb. which was felt 250 Miles away. So does that count for Simon's List, which shows the date 7 Feb.? Interesting to speculate on anyway. Thanks/'S'

Visit My Website

#14 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 09:18 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
…Maybe just a BIT OFF Simon and all. There is no 11 Feb. on Simon's List of catastrophe dates. On that date…Iran's 31st Revolutionary anniversary... Supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei says he is set to deliver a "punch" that will stun all the world's powers. The article Link is below. Also MEXICO just had an Earthquake in their Southern Area…9 Feb. which was felt 250 Miles away. So does that count for Simon's List, which shows the date 7 Feb.? Interesting to speculate on anyway. Thanks/'S'

Visit My Website

earlier today a quake shook the Windy City

hmmm... Precurser for the New Madrid?

Some people I know (online) were very 'shaken up' by it, which does not surprise me at all, as its not an area which normally experiences these events.

I wonder whether sales sales of alcohol (whisky, etc) will rise, as people try to use stiff drinks to calm their nerves?

btw, re: Iran, well a rocket attack on Israel would not surprise me - however if they DID do this then Israel would have the right of self-defence, so indeed any sort of attack on any other nation would back fire.

I have sympathy for the ordinary people who just want to live a life in peace, and would be hurt in all this.

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 10 February 2010 - 09:23 PM.

#15 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 09:55 PM

earlier today a quake shook the Windy City

hmmm... Precurser for the New Madrid?

Some people I know (online) were very 'shaken up' by it, which does not surprise me at all, as its not an area which normally experiences these events.

I wonder whether sales sales of alcohol (whisky, etc) will rise, as people try to use stiff drinks to calm their nerves?

btw, re: Iran, well a rocket attack on Israel would not surprise me - however if they DID do this then Israel would have the right of self-defence, so indeed any sort of attack on any other nation would back fire.

I have sympathy for the ordinary people who just want to live a life in peace, and would be hurt in all this.

Simon

*I'll drink to that...or something more 'experimental'.
WINDY CITY...Generally that refers to 'Chicago'/'S'

#16 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 11:49 PM

*I'll drink to that...or something more 'experimental'.
WINDY CITY...Generally that refers to 'Chicago'/'S'

Indeed so, thats the one, also known as the city where a man actually walked with his wife (according to musical legend).

Freaked out a LOT of locals.

Simon

#17 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 10:13 PM

Karen Bishop released a new msg today - despite being just two days after the previous message.

She says that its about to start and that we should understand that we are where we are meant to be. Oh and that whats coming is a cleansing for something new.

Plus more.

From what I've seen elsewhere this might be in the Carribean but see parts of the USA flooded - Gulf of Mexico coastlines, Texas, Louisiana, etc. Some islands (well known tax havens) may be lost. 3 'saints'.

http://www.emerginge...s2.12.2010.html

Simon

----- Original Message -----
From: "Karen Bishop" <announcements@emergingearthangels.com>
To: "Simon"
Sent: Friday, February 12, 2010 6:25 PM
Subject: A Special WINGS for February 12 Has Just Been Posted!

> February 12, 2010
>
> Dear ,
>
> A NEW "WINGS" FOR FEBRUARY 12
>
> WINGS: THE EARTH CHANGES
> ********************************************************************
>
> With impending changes ocurring for the earth, I felt it time to
> address this situation. If we can come to understand the higher
> level meanings and purpose of what will be occurring, and know
> that things are unfolding according to a higher level plan, hopefully,
> we can come to find peace and ease with the next phase of creating
> the new reality.
>
> To access the newest WINGS post, kindly utilize the link below:
>
> http://www.emerginge...s2.12.2010.html
>
> or go the "Newest WINGS" link at the right sidebar text box at:
>
> http://www.emerginge...com/latest.html
>
>
> This e-mail is for announcements only. For e-list and commonly
> asked questions, please click on your "reply" button. To
> unsubscribe, please access the link at the VERY BOTTOM of this
> e-mail.
>
> To contact Karen, please access this page:
> http://www.emerginge...om/contact.html
>
> Emerging Earth Angels, P.O. Box 1024, Corrales, New Mexico, 87048 USA
>

#18 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 10:32 PM

Karen Bishop released a new msg today - despite being just two days after the previous message.

She says that its about to start and that we should understand that we are where we are meant to be. Oh and that whats coming is a cleansing for something new.

Plus more.

From what I've seen elsewhere this might be in the Carribean but see parts of the USA flooded - Gulf of Mexico coastlines, Texas, Louisiana, etc. Some islands (well known tax havens) may be lost. 3 'saints'.

http://www.emerginge...s2.12.2010.html

Simon

----- Original Message -----
From: "Karen Bishop" <announcements@emergingearthangels.com>
To: "Simon"
Sent: Friday, February 12, 2010 6:25 PM
Subject: A Special WINGS for February 12 Has Just Been Posted!

> February 12, 2010
>
> Dear ,
>
> A NEW "WINGS" FOR FEBRUARY 12
>
> WINGS: THE EARTH CHANGES
> ********************************************************************
>
> With impending changes ocurring for the earth, I felt it time to
> address this situation. If we can come to understand the higher
> level meanings and purpose of what will be occurring, and know
> that things are unfolding according to a higher level plan, hopefully,
> we can come to find peace and ease with the next phase of creating
> the new reality.
>
> To access the newest WINGS post, kindly utilize the link below:
>
> http://www.emerginge...s2.12.2010.html
>
> or go the "Newest WINGS" link at the right sidebar text box at:
>
> http://www.emerginge...com/latest.html
>
>
> This e-mail is for announcements only. For e-list and commonly
> asked questions, please click on your "reply" button. To
> unsubscribe, please access the link at the VERY BOTTOM of this
> e-mail.
>
> To contact Karen, please access this page:
> http://www.emerginge...om/contact.html
>
> Emerging Earth Angels, P.O. Box 1024, Corrales, New Mexico, 87048 USA
>

*All well and good Simon and All,
...I've already been given the assignment of 'Great White Hunter'. So tah. Yep, just today..12 Feb. 2010...I killed a 'dirty rat'. Everyone has 'their thing'. AND, you can find anything-all manner of folks with their own 'take' on just about anything/everything. Make your own choices. Don't join anything, or go 'with the flow'...even if it's up you street/'S'

Attached File  GREAT_WHITE_HUNTER_2_12FEB_2010.JPG   146.93KB   4 downloads

#19 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 12:09 PM

*All well and good Simon and All,
...I've already been given the assignment of 'Great White Hunter'. So tah. Yep, just today..12 Feb. 2010...I killed a 'dirty rat'. Everyone has 'their thing'. AND, you can find anything-all manner of folks with their own 'take' on just about anything/everything. Make your own choices. Don't join anything, or go 'with the flow'...even if it's up you street/'S'

Attached File  GREAT_WHITE_HUNTER_2_12FEB_2010.JPG   146.93KB   4 downloads

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
…Thought you all would like to see these Predictions for 2010. Most of these seem 'HIGHLY' Likely. Best/'S'

2010 Predictions

Last year Nikki predicted Sarah Palin would write a tell-all book, the split between Avril Lavigne and her husband, Jennifer Hudson would win a Grammy, that Kate Winslett would be nominated for an Oscar, and the Late Heath Ledger would also be nominated for an Oscar. Nikki predicted the plane crash over the Hudson River in New York City, the Monorail accident at Disneyworld Florida, Robin Williams' health problems as well as she predicted the passing of Ted Kenney, Unice Schriver, Farrah Fawcett, Patrick Swayze and Michael Jackson. Here's how Nikki sees 2010…

World Predictions

1. Trouble on the moons surface and atmosphere.

2. A hostage taking incident at a New York City bank.

3. An avalanche at Whistler, B.C..

4. The Lost City of Atlantis will be found.

5. More ancient Mummies will be found in Egypt .

6. Treasure from a Spanish Galleon Ship will be found under the sea.

7. A worldwide power blackout.

8. A tsunami in Japan .

9. Reptiles invading El Passo , Texas .

10. Another shooting, this time at a US Naval Base.

11. A terrorist attack at Edwards Airforce Base.

12. A fire on Broadway in New York .

13. A famous castle will burn to the ground.

14. Giant bats will attack a city in South America .

15. Tragedy at an oil rig.

16. A shooting in Copenhagen , Denmark in a popular shopping area - many people injured and killed.

17. A terrorist attack in Germany .

18. A terrorist attack in British Columbia .

19. An oil spill destroys the Mississippi River .

20. Trouble at the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco , California .

21. A mysterious insect will kill the corn crop in Iowa , USA .

22. A huge breakthrough in the cure for Diabetes through stem cell research.

23. A bridge collapses in China killing thousands.

24. A fire at the home of the Wall Street Journal.

25. A commercial airliner crashes over the state of Arizona .

26. A plane will be hijacked at Toronto International Airport .

27. Two cruise ships will collide in the Caribbean .

28. Passing of Fidel Castro.

29. A very large earthquake in Seattle , Washington destroying a lot of landmarks and killing many people.

30. Many rare white lions will be found in Africa .

31. A major coffee chain will go bankrupt.

32. A tragedy in the Rain Forest around a swinging bridge.

33. A blimp exploding over a stadium.

34. Danger around President Barack Obama.

35. Assassination attempt against President Barack Obama.

36. Assassination of Barack Obama.

37. Yet another sex scandal in Washington , DC .

38. More exotic insects in fruits and vegetables which are imported attacking people.

39. President Sarkozy of France in danger.

40. Tragedy at the Grand Canyon .

41. Trouble on the Paris subway.

42. Giant earthquake in California.

43. Giant earthquake in Los Angeles , San Francisco and San Diego .

44. A devastating earthquake in Rome and Naples , Italy .

45. A shark kills a famous Australian athlete.

46. A fire at the famed Redwood Forest north of San Francisco , California .

47. Danger around the Dahlia Lama.

48. Trouble and explosion at the Ambassador Bridge .

49. A famous Las Vegas casino hotel will burn to the ground.

50. Former US President Jimmy Carter has to watch his health.

51. A terrorist attack in Dubai.

52. Serious injuries to a Hollywood movie star on an amusement ride at a theme park.

53. A person from the world of fashion will perish in a plane crash.

54. A cure for the disease Lupus.

55. A plane crashes at a major airport because of a computer glitch and problems.

56. A disease will kill maple trees..

57. An ocean liner will sink like the Titanic.

58. More arm and leg transplants being successful.

59. A ferry boat will capsize with many people on board.

60. Air Force One will be hijacked.

61. Washington, DC. On fire.

62. Pirates will hijack a cruise ship and kill some people on board.

63. A famous Hollywood actor will be held for ransom.

64. A politician's children will be kidnapped.

65. An insect will destroy lilac trees.

66. A major perfume company will go bankrupt.

67. A major heist at a New York museum.

68. A robbery at Tiffany's in New York .

69. An explosion on the New York subway.

70. An explosion at Rockefeller Center .

71. A daredevil will attempt to climb the Empire State Building .

72. A worldwide computer virus.

73. More ancient dinosaur fossils will be found.

74. A ski lift will come tumbling down at a resort.

75. A sea serpent will be found off the coast of Japan .

76. Explosions in Iran .

77. Explosions at the Great Wall of China .

78. China and Tibet at war.

79. Ancient carvings and artifacts will be found in Mexico .

80. Hillary Clinton has to watch her health and an assassination attempt.

81. Bill Clinton has to watch his health.

82. Invasion of Iran by the US .

83. Iran will attack another country.

84. A biological attack on the US .

85. A tsunami off the coast of Alaska .

86. Earthquakes and volcanic eruptions in Alaska .

87. Sarah Palin will divorce.

88. Uprising in Venezuela .

89. Chavez has to be careful of his well being.

90. A daredevil will scale the Eiffel Tower .

91. Another planet with life will be found in the Universe.

92. Problems with North Korea .

93. North Korea will launch a missile towards Japan and South Korea .

94. Stock market will plunge including the Asian markets for a couple of days to a week but will recover.

95. A new species of fish will be found.

96. A terrorist attack in London , England , Los Angeles , New York , Scotland , Ireland , Toronto , Florida , and Chicago.

97. Arrest in the Madeline McCann case.

98. Arrest in the Jon Benet Ramsey case.

99. Americas Most Wanted John Walsh has to watch for danger and his health.

100. Nancy Grace will receive many awards.

101. Attacks in Karachi , Mumbai , Turkey , Calcutta , Oslo , Norway.

Attached File  OBAMA_CARTOON_NOPE_NOT_HOPE.jpg   46.78KB   4 downloads

#20 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 10:50 PM

22 and 81 have come true. (Diabetes and Bill Clinton).

But...

these predictions are wide ranging that if they all happened in one year - gulps!

re: the list I put at the top of this thread, I suspect that the 13 may have been the small tsunami at the surfing competition in California. Or was that on Sunday?

I am still seeing talk online about planet X and a 'second sun'. We will know more by Easter, when it should be detectable - or not.

Simon