• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 01 January 2015 - 10:38 AM

Just to say... on New Years Eve (somewhere between 9:30pm and 11:30pm) I was sitting at my computer editing / updating some pages for my website (including changes dates from 2014 t0 2015) when something distracted me / out of the corner my eye there was an event of some sort.

It was very fast, it seemed to be like a very short burst of light reflecting off a metal object, which was in the 10 o'clock position relative to where I was sitting.

I then had a familiar feeling down my back (and slight cooling in the room) which told me that I had unseen company.

I've no idea who it was, why they came or anything more.

Maybe someone had died and came to say goodbye? (This has happeend before). If so I am yet to hear of their passing.

Maybe it was just a "happy new year" visitation?

btw, my reaction was to switch on an extra light to brighten a side of the room that is not illuminated by the main light. This light is on a different electrical circuit, so if one light was to suddenly fail (has happened once before) I would not be plunged in to pitch blackness.

Happy new year everyone

Simon

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.