Photo
* * * * - 1 votes

Betelgeuse To Go Supernova 'in October'!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 15 June 2012 - 09:59 PM

The good Doc has shared some advanced info which I share here for everyone's interest.

Of course this actually occured ages ago - its just that its taken this long for the light to reach here, Maybe this explains why Nostradamus predicted a 'second sun' in the sky?

I wonder what the other energies which are coming with the visible energy (ie: 'light') will do to us when they pass by us?

Simon

---------------------------------------------------------------

> The following is shared so that those of you who accept that Star
> Seeds have various abilities, including Future Sight, can have some advance
> time to mentally prepare for a startling event foreseen to occur this Fall.
> I did a psychic examination of a news item about an astronomer's
> hypothesis and got confirmation plus additional details.
> What I "got" was that Betelgeuse, the reddish-orange supergiant star
> in the "shoulder" of the Constellation Orion*, is going to explode into a
> Type II Super-nova this Fall, and temporarily be so bright that it will
> look from Earth somewhat like a "second sun" has appeared, or at least an
> object brighter than a Full Moon.

> My reading is that this Supernova will occur around October 15, and
> that the visible super-brightness will last approximately 10 days, or until
> about Oct. 25.

> Betelgeuse is big as stars go, measured in 1920 as being 240 million
> miles wide. At its current distance from Earth about 643 light years, such
> a supernova explosion would be the brightest recorded, outshining the Moonin the night sky and becoming easily visible in broad daylight.
> Since Betelgeuse is about 643 light years from Earth, its explosion
> will not harm Earth. But Earth will receive a shower of near-zero-mass
> neutrinos**, which will pass harmlessly through humans and other living
> things.

> (Betelgeuse is contracting as it runs out of fuel (hydrogen and
> helium, which is being converted into mostly iron at the core), and when
> sufficiently contracted, will explode into a super-nova. Then its core
> will end up a neutron star, about 10 miles in diameter.)

> This Betelgeuse Supernova evidently will occur in mid-October. [Or to
> be more precise, it will have occurred 643 years ago, but the light of that
> event will just reach us around Oct. 15-25, 2012.]

> I suspect that the Cabal will try to take advantage of this
> spectacular phenomenon to stir up people with fear, uncertainty and
> doomsday scenarios. It will be the task of lightworkers and intelligent
> Regular Humans of good will to calm concerned people with reason
> The Supernova will also occur a couple weeks before the November 6th
> Presidential Election, (which presents both risks and opportunity.

) .
>
> in service,
>
> Richard Boylan, Ph.D., Councillor of/for Earth
>
> *illustration of Betelgeuse's position in the constellation Orion is at: *
> *http://en.es-static..../06/17696.jpg**<http://en.es-static....09/06/17696.jpg>
> ** A neutrino is a sub-atomic particle, with a mass of less than 0.28 eV
> (electron volt).

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 10:44 PM

*Wonder Simon and All,
...Yes, familiar with 'Dr. Boylan's' prediction...but it's based on long held calculations by leading astronomers. He's simply 'putting in his two cents' here. OK if he's on target...but NO ONE can actually predict (too many elements/equations and the unpredictable factors) the onset of a Super Nova. Still 'he' submits that he's had extra-terrestrial help (a word in his ear...so to speak) on this. Hmmmm.

It's time maybe...to place your bets or 'make book' huh?
A Super Nova of this immensity though will forever alter our SKY, and change the day and night specter of familiar things.
People might like to know that 'Betelgeuse' is actually pronounced....in a venacular which most folks would understand and be able to pronounce...

Attached File  BEETLEJUICE RHIANNON-5HALLOWEEN 2011.JPG   113.4KB   2 downloads

YEP...'BEETLE JUICE' gets his 'revenge', of sorts/'S'

#3 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 16 June 2012 - 11:49 PM

Well I'd have been happier if he did not quote dates... time with respect of topics like this is so hard to pin down and if people get things wrong (even by a few days) all that results is egg on face.

But then its his own credibility that he is putting on the line, so he is entitiled to do as he pleases.

Simon

#4 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 01:07 PM

Now here is a new mix for the pie... what if the so-called supernova event is not what it seems?

Would it be possible to fool the masses by officialdom claiming that its Betelgeuse - when in fact its something else?

Anyway, thats a theory which has been postulated.

I'm not sure that it would work however, since when (if) it happens just about anyone with even half a brain should be able to work out whether the second sun is in the correct location for it to be Betelgeuse. All they'd need is a star map - even a map aimed at pre-teen children would suffice!

Simon

#5 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 10:51 PM

just over 2 weeks to go... cant quite hold my breath that long (gee, I WISH !!!) but the curious anticipation means that the desire is there...

Simon (waiting watching wondering - www)

Edited by simple simon, 30 September 2012 - 11:32 PM.

#6 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:57 AM

Well its the 28th of October and so far this is a 'no show'.

I think we've waited long enough to be able to say that this should be consigned to the list of failed prophecies.

Simon

#7 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 11:53 AM

*Ahhhh,
...I hear and see the 'dawn of reason' approaching. YEP, time to 'cast out' the hoaxters. Thanks for the update. Did you 'turn back your clock'?

I'd actually forgotten...as did my wife. We were wildly engaged in fixing one of our daughter's Laptop which had become 'slightly' corrupted. Just thought 'corruption' (AS IN SOME FIGURES OF CARNIVAL STATUS) was a good word for the day. Cheers AND cheerio/'S'

#8 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:05 PM

LOL,

I had my doubts but my philosophy is to allow others to prove themselves, so I gave this prophecy (and the source of the prophecy) the benefit of the doubt.

Of course in doing so I fully accept that others who read my comments would have questioned my sanity (but being lurkers would have been too timid to speak up and say so). To those who did just this I say "dont shoot the messenger", and add a request that they realise that its only my insanity which keeps me sane.

There is so much which I dont know, but one thing I feel pretty certain is a fact is that only a fool condemns others just because the other people's thought processes are not the same as their own.

btw, this comment is not aimed at anyone specific; certainly not anyone I know. Its neither my desire nor aim to cause offence, to anyone. I accept it as a regrettable aspect of humankind that sometimes when a person speaks their mind the egos of those who hear / read what has been said become involved in ways which result in them feeling personally insulted.

---------------------------------------

RE: the clocks, I did the kitchen but was so tired thatwhen I went to bed I fell asleep before changing the bedside clock radio... so was woken an hour earlier than I should have been. My bedlight was still on... I was *that* tired. From the way I feel today I think that the cause of my tiredness was related to the subtle energy changes which many are going through related to the 21st December event.

I still remember one year when I was a schoolboy and someone arrived at school two hours late because their parents changed the clocks the wrong way! This was in spring and instead of moving the clocks forwards (ie: lose an hour's sleep) they moved them back an hour.

:D :) :D

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 28 October 2012 - 03:58 PM.

#9 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 07:56 PM

*NAH,
...Be offensive. Be Assertive, and Shoot first-ask questions later. Be true to yourself...and F..k 'Political Correctness'. You know the drill and the tune.

Never leave your enemy alive...and things like that. Sounds SANE to me...

Don't be afraid of others judging you...I find this true in Europe...people REALLY think 'what would other say or think about me'. UUGG/'S'