A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 01:17 PM

ALIEN GRAVEYARD OF OVER 200 BODIES FOUND-RWANDA

-COULD BE INTERESTING…AS IT DEVELOPES-

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
…Here's ONE of the Reports, check this whole 'issue' yourselves. Could use some good feedback or…what people are calling for, 'UPDATES/PHOTOS'. Read the 'write up' below 1st, and then go to the Link…Thanks/'S'

Here is a bizarre report you will want to look over. Scientists are claiming that they have discovered a graveyard in Rwanda with around 200 bodies, and not one of them is human!

Dr. Hugo Childs, a Swiss anthropologist, made this startling report in a recent press conference. He also added that the bodies were at least 600 years old, they were stacked in fives, and scientists are now attempting to determine the cause of their deaths.

'The creatures themselves were much taller and skinnier than humans', said the expert. They stood about 7 feet tall and they were not any bigger around than small sapling trees. Their heads were larger than the average man's and they had no mouth, nose or eyes to speak of… By Billy Booth

*CLICK below on the 'My Website' Link for the photos/story:

Visit My Website

#2 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 11 December 2009 - 09:53 PM

There is a need for mainstream media to be invited in... with cameras, of course.

Lets see this in the Sun, Daily Mail etc. (but not the Weekly World News, as they are too wacky)

Simon

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.