• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 30 July 2012 - 02:51 PM

Things are moving up a gear and re: ET disclosure it seems that if this has not happened by 4th August (2012) then the Galactic Federation will be allowed to force the issue. Possibly they would do so during the Olympic games (but not necessarily on the 5th!) Certainly this would be a good time, right in front of the global media circus.

This could be by a ship showing up, or by an athlete doing something that humans are not normally able to do (gee, imagine an athlete levitating and then explaining why they can do this!)

This link explains more...
http://the2012scenar...-on-disclosure/

Meanwhile, according to the video below, on or around the 4th (next Saturday) we may also see an attempt at a false flag alien show-up (or the real thing with Orionites / Reptillians who will want to warn us of the dangers of their adversaries, the 'Galactic Federation')

The video also says that the ship seen during the Olympic opening ceremony might have been Reptillian, or something else not even 'ET' related.

Erm, on a more somber note; the video also references a planetary body becoming visible.

As we know, this is expected for September (ie: after the Paralympic games) and is likely to be connected with an increase in earthquakes plus one or more significant tsunami. This might even include the expected Atlantic Ocean event which affects the British Isles, Europe and more and which is confirmed for later this year - along with other unspecified tectonic events. at the webpage linked below...

http://www.thegentle.../nl-051912.html

btw, also note that the webpage talks about a 2ft / 60cms rise in sea levels over the next 5 years. This will not be good for nations such as those in the South Pacific whch are already on the brink of being submerged.

Simon

ps: I agree with those who have concerns that off-planet visitors are not to be trusted. As I understand it in the past virtually (if not actually) ALL of them have acted in ways not for our (human) highest good, but at the same time the alternative of shunning them does not seem any better. All that would happen is that our present leaders would invite their Orionite / Reptillian friends to come here - so we would still have ET here. My view is that [with a nod of the head to the energy wave which is expected to be passing us by just before Christmas 2012] so this time things will be different - or else!

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#2 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 02 August 2012 - 10:09 PM

http://cosmicawarene...281?trail=30#21

This is channeled info; it is said that Cosmic Awareness (CA) is the same source that came through Edgar Cayce and that the CIA have been known to take note of what it says.

The story is that there are mesages circulating online saying that Disclosure will happen on the 4th. CA says that it probably won't happen on the 4th, since one does not advise their enemies of their plans in advance.

Also, there has been a massive public outcry here in Britain because of the large number of empty seats and that they are in the prime positions where there are the best views.

Another reason for not wanting to disrupt the games is that the Galactic Federation is said to have a lot of respect for the athletes who have given many years of their lives for the games, and takes the view that they deserve their time of glory (I ever-so-much hold the same point of view - Simon).

However, the closing ceremony on Sunday 12th August might see some action which was not scheduled (As an aside, Clif High says the same - but what about the Paralympics, these athletes have also worked very hard for many years so they too deserve their moments of glory - Simon).

Below is a snip from the page, erm, the whole page makes for fascinating reading!!!!!!!!!

btw, in the little I saw of the opening ceremony (mostly near the end) I did note that the Queen looked 'not right'.

Simon

ps: re Obama, mystery deepens!

Cosmic Awareness: What is to be noted, is these are blocks of seats, very noticeable indeed. In the past those elites that had tickets to events, who simply did not wish to go would not show up perhaps, but never in the masses that are occurring now, for there is a buzz amongst those who are the Reptilian shape shifters that the Galactic Federation does indeed now have the means by which their ability to shape shift can be disrupted and those that are Reptilian beings can indeed have the disguise removed midstream, so to speak. Thus it would be that those who are in form as human suddenly revert to their true Reptilian form, to be exposed before the masses and before the television cameras and other recording devices.

This would of course blow the lid off of things and it is for this reason that the majority of those who are Reptilian-Orion shape shifters are not appearing at the venue. This is an event that occurred just before the Olympics started, it is why the woman who presented herself as the Queen was a clone, not a Reptilian. Had they, the Galactic Federation, used their device this woman would not have reverted to her Reptilian shape for she was not the true personage or entity that is known as the Queen, nor was Prince Philip there or others, and that this is why it is that she seemed off on the evening and at that event. That it was a clone, not a clone of her Reptilian form but a human clone of the earthly body. It has not the life force energy behind it, which is why her voice was so monotone and lifeless.

Questioner: This brings to mind President Obama was also not there but rather his wife. Was he also concerned with this possibility?

Cosmic Awareness: That there are other events afoot that this Awareness cannot discuss at this moment.

#3 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 12:04 AM

*Interesting all round Simon and All,
...Was 'drawn' to the comment about 'The Queen'...because of the photo of her, taken as 'they' played 'God Save The Queen'-REALLY. Now, I don't know who put in the Captions...or what their agenda was but the photo below is quite genuine and time/event related.

Attached File  QUEEN WITH NON JOY BUT SCORN.jpg   22.06KB   1 downloads

Seems to be something...an 'Ominous feeling' instead of Joy for THIS Olympics, and many people are 'tuning out'. Could be ME and just my distant relation to it all, but will keep abreast of things in London and of course Simon's comments...which cover a lot of territory/'S'

#4 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 12:37 PM

Well if you exclude competitors who did not win medals they were expected to win (or were hoping to win) so nothing significant happened... of course the Paralympics are still we week away so its too soon to dismiss the possibility of an ET event.

I did see a story about David Wilcock having come to London and met ET whilst here, but there is a question as to its authenticity!

Simon