skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 05 September 2006 - 01:18 AM

WE OFFER A 'PUBLIC SERVICE BROADCAST' TO SAVE THE SKRYNE VALLEY
Attached File  irish_flag_animation.gif   21.89KB   1761 downloads
'Sweeps' talks with Con Connor-the Chief Druid...about what The Hill Of Tara and the Skryne Valley means to Irish Heritage...it's a 'STUNNER'...things 'you' don't know.
We also interview Con in our Studio...get the whole picture of corruption/greed/etc. at the Heart of what's happening with the M3 DOUBLE TOLL ROAD...WHO BENEFITS....WHY THERE???

*We would ask..if you like this 'Sweeps' Show-Radio Ireland-upgrade to VIP Membership...
...get ALL of the 'Sweeps' Fox Shows....really throw off the filters and blinders re 'Reality'/'S'

*Click on the My Webpage LINK to the Show below...and please give us 'feedback' on this important issue/Thanks/'Sweeps'

My Webpage

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 10:39 AM

[font=Verdana]'Sweeps' talks with Con Connor-the Chief Druid...about what The Hill Of Tara and the Skryne Valley means to Irish Heritage...it's a 'STUNNER'...things 'you' don't know.
We also interview Con in our Studio...get the whole picture of corruption/greed/etc. at the Heart of what's happening with the M3 DOUBLE TOLL ROAD...WHO BENEFITS....WHY THERE???

*Click on the LINK to the Show below...and please give us 'feedback' on this important issue/Thanks/'Sweeps'
My Webpage

[size=4]*Just a note folks-if you haven't checked out this 'FREEBIE'...try it. Enlightening re TARA/'S' :o

#3 Seth Haniel

Seth Haniel

A Chief Ufologiist

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 734 posts
  • Interests:all and anything Paranormal - Ufo - Spirit - Egypt
    my other websites http://www.reocities.com/love-network/index.html
    blues guitar - travel - music (my photos of groups http://thecameronsclub.webs.com/apps/photos/ )

Posted 12 December 2006 - 04:21 PM

Downloading it now :o

also go the TARA video off youtube ;)
Today is only Yesterdays Tomorrow

#4 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 04:55 PM

Downloading it now :o

also go the TARA video off youtube ;)

*Good 'O' Seth...hope you enjoy. Well, let us know....and your critique. Thanks/'S' ;)

#5 Seth Haniel

Seth Haniel

A Chief Ufologiist

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 734 posts
    blues guitar - travel - music (my photos of groups http://thecameronsclub.webs.com/apps/photos/ )

Posted 14 December 2006 - 02:36 PM

Been There - Done that -Wheres me 'T' Shirt :blink:

have also posted the link in another forum along with the link to the the petition site - been there and signed it too.

Have also had a good look around other Tara website including the one mentioned in the MP3 ;)

#6 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 03:36 PM

Been There - Done that -Wheres me 'T' Shirt :blink:

have also posted the link in another forum along with the link to the the petition site - been there and signed it too.
Have also had a good look around other Tara website including the one mentioned in the MP3 ;)

*Busy guy huh Seth,
No 'critique'? Help! Just wondered what you thought of 'our' presentation/interview/etc?
Hope people can 'learn' from this...about government corporate fascism/money dealings/corruption.
Best/'Sweeps'

#7 Seth Haniel

Seth Haniel

A Chief Ufologiist

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 734 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 08:20 AM

yep good report - have to be hard hitting to get through to the people - make them sit up and take notice

Good report - :blink:

#8 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 08:31 AM

yep good report - have to be hard hitting to get through to the people - make them sit up and take notice

Good report - :blink:

*Good morning Seth, ...
Thanks...we try. Hitting them on the head doesn't wake them up...unless 'they are ready' though. You know that story. Nice to have you and your opinions aboard. Take care. Still owe you a phone call...when 'things' settle down. Best/'Sweeps'

#9 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 16 December 2006 - 02:03 PM

[font=Verdana]'Sweeps' talks with Con Connor-the Chief Druid...about what The Hill Of Tara and the Skryne Valley means to Irish Heritage...it's a 'STUNNER'...things 'you' don't know.

*We would ask..if you like this 'Sweeps' Show-Radio Ireland-upgrade to VIP Membership...
...get ALL of the 'Sweeps' Fox Shows....really throw off the filters and blinders re 'Reality'/'S'

*Click on the My Webpage LINK to the Show below...and please give us 'feedback' on this important issue/Thanks/'Sweeps'
My Webpage

[size=4]*Putting this up 'today'-for those who wish the 'free' Radio Show stream-/'S'
-While we do 'Shows'/interviews of ALL of the greats in the Ufology/Exopolitics field...and more, this offering is a public service boardcast for 'situations' in Ireland. Check out the Category 'Listen to the Radio Shows' for everyone from Nick Pope, Ryan Wood, Paola Harris, Dr. Steven Greer...on and on. Hope these Shows are revealing of what's going on and HIDDEN from the world's public. Thanks much/'S' :blink:

#10 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 02:22 AM

My Webpage

[size=4]*Go for this 'free show' folks...again...Enjoy/'Sweeps' :)

#11 rob of Colwyn bay

rob of Colwyn bay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:Songwriting,music,extra terrestrial awareness/spiritually aware.Walking,movies,reading,Theosophical Society visitor,Disclosure Project and CSeti interests.Cooking,Walking the dogs on the beach,Recording my songs,Celtic culture,Green issues,Earth friendly issues,Nature Spirits and Elementals,UFO and ET Filming with Movie and still camera etc.Independent Thinker,Free Thinker.

Posted 26 December 2006 - 11:43 AM

After listening to the sweeps talk about Tara i am not suprised with the Government and Private investment doing this sort of thing.
I have a book called "Captive State" by George Monbiot.He writes about the corporate takeover of Britain,how schools promote fast food,Police forces wearing logos,Superstores bleeding small traders dry etc.
There is a Sacred site near were I live called the Druids Circle here in North Wales and myself and my wife see activity on an Astral level and are well aware that something still goes on at another level or state of awareness.
If and when Private and Governmental Globalisation finally attempt to take over sacred sites to keep people as Goyim/Sheep/Robots,then there must be another way for us to stay in touch with these sacred sights by meditation and tapping to these sights on another level of awareness,and holding on to unconditional love.
For example,the street we live on is called Grove Park,before there were house here there was forest and obviously a sacred grove in our area.
My wife has seen a little grey smoky being in one of our bedrooms and has seen the creature vanish as if through a portal.We could be on a ley line or a Fairy trail etc.
Therefore all of these Global forces will not beat us as long as we stay aware and not allow Media/Governmental/Private Companies to hoodwink us in our daily lives.
As there is a Spiritual Heritage in Britain that is still alive and well so shall it be for Ireland and the heart of Ireland will always keep on beating on Tara.
Unconditional Love to the people of Ireland.
Rob&Sandy.
[/size]

#12 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 08:20 PM

After listening to the sweeps talk about Tara i am not suprised with the Government and Private investment doing this sort of thing.
I have a book called "Captive State" by George Monbiot.He writes about the corporate takeover of Britain,how schools promote fast food,Police forces wearing logos,Superstores bleeding small traders dry etc.
There is a Sacred site near were I live called the Druids Circle here in North Wales and myself and my wife see activity on an Astral level and are well aware that something still goes on at another level or state of awareness.
If and when Private and Governmental Globalisation finally attempt to take over sacred sites to keep people as Goyim/Sheep/Robots,then there must be another way for us to stay in touch with these sacred sights by meditation and tapping to these sights on another level of awareness,and holding on to unconditional love.
For example,the street we live on is called Grove Park,before there were house here there was forest and obviously a sacred grove in our area.
My wife has seen a little grey smoky being in one of our bedrooms and has seen the creature vanish as if through a portal.We could be on a ley line or a Fairy trail etc.
Therefore all of these Global forces will not beat us as long as we stay aware and not allow Media/Governmental/Private Companies to hoodwink us in our daily lives.
As there is a Spiritual Heritage in Britain that is still alive and well so shall it be for Ireland and the heart of Ireland will always keep on beating on Tara.
Unconditional Love to the people of Ireland.
Rob&Sandy.
[/size]

*Right Rob/Sandy, ...
Just a reminder to folks then. We are still running this FREE 'streaming show'. Learn what the Protest is all about...and why it's important to give support to those protesting...under duress too.
Just CLICK on the 'free stresm'...and enjoy. Feedback would be nice...one way or the other. Many thanks/'Sweeps' :ph34r: