• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,922 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 04 November 2010 - 09:16 PM

(all text copied / not written by me – Simon)

Hmm... now the US elections are over and prior to going to the G20 conference in S Korea next week, Obama & Family - along with at least 3,000 others – are (today) reported to be taking 40 aircraft and jetting off to India. They are said to be taking over the entire Taj Hotel costing taxpayers some $200 million/day for this jaunt. Hillary is 9,000 miles away. And even some of the Fed Folks and other Obama aids are out of the country. And those are just the ones we know about. So, is the stage set for something significant where those deemed important are safely out of the way?

---------------------------------------------------

FALSE FLAG ATTACK NOVEMBER 2010 POSSIBLY PREDICTED!!

Is there going to be a false flag nuclear explosion on November 6 2010? It might be predicted by Hollywood, in the Simpsons, of all places. Does hollywood have elite insiders with knowledge of what they have planned for the world? If it happens, remember not to believe the lie the news tells you about who did it and why.

I am aware that it might be a stretch to say that the clock frame is the number 10. It's possible that it isn't, so the date could actually be 6/11 or 11/6 on any of the upcoming years.

Of course it could also just be a big coincidence with no hidden message at all, but I would feel guilty if I didn't share this observation, in case it's right.

http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

Edited by simple simon, 04 November 2010 - 09:21 PM.

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 09:38 PM

(all text copied / not written by me – Simon)

Hmm... now the US elections are over and prior to going to the G20 conference in S Korea next week, Obama & Family - along with at least 3,000 others – are (today) reported to be taking 40 aircraft and jetting off to India. They are said to be taking over the entire Taj Hotel costing taxpayers some $200 million/day for this jaunt. Hillary is 9,000 miles away. And even some of the Fed Folks and other Obama aids are out of the country. And those are just the ones we know about. So, is the stage set for something significant where those deemed important are safely out of the way?

---------------------------------------------------

FALSE FLAG ATTACK NOVEMBER 2010 POSSIBLY PREDICTED!!

Is there going to be a false flag nuclear explosion on November 6 2010? It might be predicted by Hollywood, in the Simpsons, of all places. Does hollywood have elite insiders with knowledge of what they have planned for the world? If it happens, remember not to believe the lie the news tells you about who did it and why.

I am aware that it might be a stretch to say that the clock frame is the number 10. It's possible that it isn't, so the date could actually be 6/11 or 11/6 on any of the upcoming years.

Of course it could also just be a big coincidence with no hidden message at all, but I would feel guilty if I didn't share this observation, in case it's right.

http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

*YEAH Simon,
...Seems like the stage is being set huh? Well 'Alex Jones' has something to say about that also, in the Link below, which just came across my desk. AND HEY, once again we were thinking with each other. I was about to put up your Video. So Tah/'S'

Visit My Website

#3 Yaeger

Yaeger

Advanced Member

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • Interests:Politics. I am a conservative libertarian

Posted 04 November 2010 - 11:50 PM

The Obummer and his Illuminati handlers will need to prepare the ground to justify the introduction of martial law in America before they are losing complete control over there. But with the Tea Party / GOP not making the landslide gains Fox News predicted, Al CIAda may call off the false flag attack.
-----------------------------------------------------
Michael Martin

#4 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 09:20 AM

The Obummer and his Illuminati handlers will need to prepare the ground to justify the introduction of martial law in America before they are losing complete control over there. But with the Tea Party / GOP not making the landslide gains Fox News predicted, Al CIAda may call off the false flag attack.

*Point made Yaeger/Simon/All, BUT chew on this,
From a very learnered friend in 'The States':

When in U.S. History has a sitting President taken off on an
overseas trip for an extended period of time, with 65 airplanes, 34 warships
reportedly 3,000 people including his friends and cohorts, at the pinnacle
of an economic and political upheaval.
ANSWER: Never!
So what's up? Yesterday I received a call that should alarm for even the
most "comatose in La La Land". A pastor known to the gentleman who called me
had been called into a very prominent East Coast bank to tell the pastor by
one of its top people at the bank that a bank holiday is coming as early as
Nov 11.
The bank official has been friends with this pastor for a long time. The
only thing that was said, was for the pastor to realize that once the banks
reopened, that all withdrawals by checks would be limited to $500 per week -
no matter what the balance in the account is. No period of Time for the
length of the Banks closures were given. Coupled with information posted
last year on this site from major Mid-west banking consortium it dovetails
perfectly.
Ladies and Gentlemen, if you have been paying attention to France, Britain,
Ireland and Greece, which at this point are the poster children for
financial rioting, can you even begin to imagine the Ramifications of
Financial Rioting In the U.S? The once hidden attack ,now in plain sight,
against world finances, is in full scale operational mode in order to
destroy by design, all national currencies and to bring on "A ONE WORLD
CURRENCY AND GLOBAL GOVERNMENT"!
Once again consider our mutual dependence upon electronic verification of
every sales transaction, credit card purchase and bank deposits and or
withdrawals. Whether most understand or comprehend, most wealth on financial
statements and Balance sheets are numbers, computer entries and IOU's of
dubious quality. Think about the old adage --"Possession is Nine Tenths of
the Law". In other words, if it's not in your hands it's in some one else's
hands no matter how much you try and rationalize it away!
This is a defining moment. AMERICA IS BANKRUPT and the rest of the world is
no longer willing to go along with Quantitative Easing, which means printing
money out of thin air with nothing to back it up but global war. Every
nation that has tried to print its way out of an insurmountable debt
situation ends up embroiled in internal war and usually under the leadership
of a dictator who is as willing to spill the blood of his countrymen, as
fast as he prints more worthless currency!
The reason you all have a sense of SOMETHING BIG getting ready to happen is
the fact that it is HAPPENING NOW.

#5 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 05 November 2010 - 10:47 PM

hmm... 11/11/11 a date which was always going to be auspicious - but not for that reason!

btw, what about British banks? Are we going to have a similar holiday here too?

RE: this limit on withdrawels, I assume that means 'taking cash out of the bank' - so it will still be possible to pay bills (eg: utility, credit card, mortgage - by cheque / check, direct debit or 'EFT') if they their combined value is larger?

Otherwise whats to stop someone spending like there is no tommorrow on the credit cards and then turning round and saying that whilst they have sufficient money in the bank they cannot repay the debt because it exceeds their monthly limit?

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 05 November 2010 - 10:50 PM.

#6 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 10:14 PM

hmm... 11/11/11 a date which was always going to be auspicious - but not for that reason!

btw, what about British banks? Are we going to have a similar holiday here too?

RE: this limit on withdrawels, I assume that means 'taking cash out of the bank' - so it will still be possible to pay bills (eg: utility, credit card, mortgage - by cheque / check, direct debit or 'EFT') if they their combined value is larger?

Otherwise whats to stop someone spending like there is no tommorrow on the credit cards and then turning round and saying that whilst they have sufficient money in the bank they cannot repay the debt because it exceeds their monthly limit?

Simon

*YES to the 'British Banks' too Simon...and ALL OF THE ABOVE. The 'British Sterling'...why do you think it's been so HIGH most of the time Internationally? It's because this 'Little' Island of 61 Million...has traditionally controlled by fraud, conspiricy, and black mail/regulations for untold years worldwide due to its' influence traditionally in world markets. The 'Sterling' is SOOOOO inflated above any real intrinsic value that it's laughable...if we can find anything to laugh about at this time. But this 'happening' on the horizon...may not now happen, or be at least forstalled, due to circumstances in Asia and the U.S. Elections. We'll have to wait a bit and see. But WE have been warned about November right along remember?/'S'

#7 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 12:02 AM

*YES to the 'British Banks' too Simon...and ALL OF THE ABOVE. The 'British Sterling'...why do you think it's been so HIGH most of the time Internationally? It's because this 'Little' Island of 61 Million...has traditionally controlled by fraud, conspiricy, and black mail/regulations for untold years worldwide due to its' influence traditionally in world markets. The 'Sterling' is SOOOOO inflated above any real intrinsic value that it's laughable...if we can find anything to laugh about at this time. But this 'happening' on the horizon...may not now happen, or be at least forstalled, due to circumstances in Asia and the U.S. Elections. We'll have to wait a bit and see. But WE have been warned about November right along remember?/'S'

hmm, compared to a few years ago the British Pound £ is already debased - especially if one looks at the exchange rate against Switzerland and Euroland.

My concerns also extend to whether the politicians be doing an Argentina to all of us (US, UK, Can, Aus, Euroland, etc)

(Gold secreted out of the nation at night, all personal savings de facto confiscated / stolen by TPTB, etc...)

???????????

Simon

#8 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 06:14 PM

hmm, compared to a few years ago the British Pound £ is already debased - especially if one looks at the exchange rate against Switzerland and Euroland.

My concerns also extend to whether the politicians be doing an Argentina to all of us (US, UK, Can, Aus, Euroland, etc)

(Gold secreted out of the nation at night, all personal savings de facto confiscated / stolen by TPTB, etc...)

???????????

Simon

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
…Well, here's what's CURRENTLY going on in 'The Irish Scene'. How much more money can be taken from Citizens? Revolution time guys and gals. AND, be on the 'WATCH OUT' for a SOON coming 'Bank Holiday'/unannounced until it happens…in the U.S.A. Things currency wise will change forever if this comes about. No cheers in this/'S'

Ireland will try to win support this week from the European Union to avoid a Greek-style bailout as investors balk at buying the country's bonds.

EU Economic and Monetary Affairs Commissioner Olli Rehn arrives in Dublin today for a two-day visit after the government laid out a plan last week to cut spending and raise taxes by as much as 6 billion euros ($8.4 billion) in 2011.

While Ireland has the funds to avert the need for an immediate rescue, its cash may run out in the middle of next year unless it can raise money from the bond market in 2011. Ireland led a surge in the cost of insuring sovereign debt to a record on Nov. 5 as the government struggles to convince investors it won't be the next Greece, whose economy was rescued by the EU and International Monetary Fund in May.

"It's close to a buyers' strike at this point," said Jens Peter Soerensen, chief analyst in Copenhagen at Danske Bank A/S, a primary dealer in Irish government bonds. "Something needs to happen in the next few weeks to change the dynamic."

Irish Finance Minister Brian Lenihan aims to narrow the budget gap to 3 percent of gross domestic product, the limit for euro members, by 2014 from about 12 percent this year. When the costs of the banking rescue are included, this year's deficit jumps to 32 percent of GDP.

'Doom'

While Lenihan said on Sept. 30 that the cost of saving the country's banks wouldn't exceed 50 billion euros, Morgan Kelly, an economics professor dubbed the country's "Doctor Doom," said the figure may be 70 billion euros.

Kelly was given the 'Doom' nickname by newspapers including the New York Times after he forecast in 2006 that Irish property prices may decline as much as 80 percent.

"What is the point of rearranging the spending deckchairs, when the iceberg of bank losses is going to sink us anyway?" Kelly wrote in the Irish Times newspaper today.

Rehn is due to hold a press conference with Lenihan at 8 p.m. today in Dublin, the Finance Ministry said. On his visit to Ireland, the commissioner will look at the budget plan and also meet opposition political leaders, labor unions and employers.

"The clock is ticking between politics and the budget, with investors sitting in the backseat looking very green," said Scott MacDonald, head of credit and economic research at Stamford, Connecticut-based Aladdin Capital Management LLC. "The budget is key to regaining confidence."

Parliament Battle

The government will detail how it aims to cut the 6 billion euros on Dec. 7. Lenihan told the Sunday Business Post in an interview published yesterday that the 2011 budget will "absolutely" pass through parliament.

Fine Gael, Ireland's biggest opposition political party, is not planning to back the budget, leader Enda Kenny said. The government, which has a majority of three seats, also faces a special election to fill a vacancy in parliament on Nov. 25.

#9 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 11:43 PM

I've heard rumours that the Vatican wants to lend / give Britain £17bn. I have no idea how this will pan out but of true and the funds are used to create jobs then hopefully the spin-off will be beneficial.

I wonder whether any money is heading in Dublin's direction?

Simon

#10 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 09:06 AM

I've heard rumours that the Vatican wants to lend / give Britain £17bn. I have no idea how this will pan out but of true and the funds are used to create jobs then hopefully the spin-off will be beneficial.

I wonder whether any money is heading in Dublin's direction?

Simon

*Don't think Ireland has to be 'bought off' by the Vatican...too many Innocent/Dumbed down Loyal folks still here. Maybe later.
Meanwhile on this Topic of 'Staged Terror Attacks'...
It's hard for a normal person to imagine that anyone
...and government could be so twisted as to stage a terror event for political
or social control purposes. Still WE KNOW this has and continues to happen. Check out the Video below and get more facts on this Black Ops scenerio. Thanks/'S'

Visit My Website