• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:48 PM

Question...
Hello. I have heard that there exists a 'Stargate', for want of a better word in the Pirin mountains in Bulgaria. This is supposedly very ancient technology. Please could you share with me the validity of this. I am not looking for the exact location but simply confirmation one way or the other.

Affirmative answer (and more) at link:

http://psychicfocus....ere-exists.html

Simon
Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:12 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Quite BLUNTLY....don't trust 'so called' Remote viewers. REALLY?
This is a purpetrated HOAX...to throw misguided/enthusiastic (and mostly neurotic) 'seekers' into 'Mis Direction'.

The ACTUAL activity, looking for 'GATES' of transportation/etc. is in Antarctica. Bulgaria and the Arctic are STRICKLY 'hiding the magicians bag of tricks'/Slight of hand.

Foolish public speculation and the 'manipulators' are prolific...and misleading in each era/century.

The gullible will ALWAYS 'be there'...and those taking advantage as well.

Not to worry...the 'GATES' are nothing like they are claimed to be...or scientifically nor mythologically superior to other methods...including 'spirit' and a host of other actual Ways of using Reality construction and higher Consciousness.

So, what is being said here...what I'm saying for the 'unwashed' and 'pedestrians'...is 'Don't be dumb', in strick 'street venacular'.

Meaning comes later...when one is ready. Believe it or not/'S' :lol:

#3 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:00 PM

I've asked her whether she may have become mixed up between Arctic and Antarctic.I certainly used to, when I was much younger.

Its also possible that she was fed data which would be enough to interest her followers but not enough to make the Intel community see her as a risk and decide that she needs to be removed from the scene.

Simon
Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#4 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:59 PM

*Can 'certainly' appreciate all that Simon,
...Anyway, I also was the object of a HIT...by black op forces over a year ago now. Not nice, and one attempts to 'strike back'...WHICH first entails finding out 'who the enemy is'.

There is MUCH Fear in 'the community' re hit squads...which is VERY real.

'They' would like very much to take away your guns. Fight them/kill them is my motto/'S'