* * * * - 2 votes

Alien Vehicles & Alien Species Correlation

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Haus33_*

Guest_Haus33_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2007 - 06:43 PM

Does anyone have any reliable information about which type of alien vehicle correlates to which type of alien species ?

Also which type of craft correlate to the most Agressive/Intrusive/Malevolent sightings or interactions?

Many of the alien vehicles have crashed after "dogfights" or combat with other alien vehicles. Does anyone have any information as to which species are involved in these skirmishes?

From the history books and from documentaries (history channel ufo files)
it is clear thear have been full on battles in the sky between different alien vehicles over the Switzerland , Germany , Russia & India in the recent past. Is this the same conflict as now?
I look forward to your replies.
Cheers

*Hi folks...I'm adding the REPLY here as well-MAIN BODY of new posting/'Sweeps'

-Irishufology Forum Outreach & Paranormal Studies has amassed/compiled Charts/UFO shapes-

**CLICK on the Chart below:
Attached File  UFO_CRAFT_SHAPES_2.JPG   567.92KB   359 downloads
*THE CHART ENLARGES QUITE A BIT-OPEN TO FULL VIEW./'S' :ph34r:

'Sweeps' Note:
...The question regarding 'Baddie/Goodie/Neutral' ET Species and their Type of Crafts remains mostly Moot. We are, at this time, not competent to offer an analysis of this nature, although their are historic commonalities and comparisons which SEEM to fit such categories of distinction. Members/guest must be reminded here...that 'we' in UFO research...have neither the fine spectrum of 'knowing' of Alien Culturel Psychology nor their agendas. Therefore we can not presume to 'JUDGE'.

We can infer certain things...and even make basic determinations based on Individual/personal experience. I know I have. This may be an incorrect or isolated approach to understanding in any 'Holistic way'.

Those who would like this Chart sent to them for their own analysis...using different software schemes to examine with...can send their E-mail addys to the address below:
info@irishufology.net

*The chart offered contains specific write ups on each craft and other details of witnesses etc.
*These finer points may not be discernable despite good software. 'WE' use and update charts...add to...from time to time...when we have additiona scope/information...and the TIME to do it.
Hopefully, this basic offering will satisfy part of the inquiry requested in this posting. Thank you/'Sweeps' :)

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 08:34 PM

Does anyone have any reliable information about which type of alien vehicle correlates to which type of alien species ?

Also which type of craft correlate to the most Agressive/Intrusive/Malevolent sightings or interactions?

Many of the alien vehicles have crashed after "dogfights" or combat with other alien vehicles. Does anyone have any information as to which species are involved in these skirmishes?

From the history books and from documentaries (history channel ufo files)
it is clear thear have been full on battles in the sky between different alien vehicles over the Switzerland , Germany , Russia & India in the recent past. Is this the same conflict as now?
I look forward to your replies.
Cheers

*Hi folks...I'm adding the REPLY here as well-MAIN BODY of new posting/'Sweeps'

-Irishufology Forum Outreach & Paranormal Studies has amassed/compiled Charts/UFO shapes-

**CLICK on the Chart below:
Attached File  UFO_CRAFT_SHAPES_2.JPG   567.92KB   359 downloads

'Sweeps' Note:
...The question regarding 'Baddie/Goodie/Neutral' ET Species and their Type of Crafts remains mostly Moot. We are, at this time, not competent to offer an analysis of this nature, although their are historic commoonalities and comparisons which SEEM to fit such categories of distinction. Members/guest must be reminded here...that 'we' in UFO research...have neither the fine spectrum of 'knowing' of Alien Culturel Psychology nor their agendas. Therefore we can not presume to 'JUDGE'.

We can infer certain things...and even make basic determinations based on Individual/personal experience. I know I have. This may be an incorrect or isolated approach to understanding in any 'Holistic way'.

Those who would like this Chart sent to them for their own analysis...using different software schemes to examine with...can send their E-mail addys to the address below:
info@irishufology.net

*The chart offered contains specific write ups on each craft and other details of witnesses etc.
*These finer points may not be discernable despite good software. 'WE' use and update charts...add to...from time to time...when we have additiona scope/information...and the TIME to do it.
Hopefully, this basic offering will satisfy part of the inquiry requested in this posting. Thank you/'Sweeps' :ph34r:

*SEE MAIN BODY OF ORIGINAL POSTING FOR THE 'SPACE CRAFT TYPE CHART'/'S' :)

#3 Guest_Haus33_*

Guest_Haus33_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2007 - 11:06 PM

Thanks for that. You can send charts to Haus33@googlemail.com

#4 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 02:29 AM

Thanks for that. You can send charts to Haus33@googlemail.com

*DONE/'S'weeps'

#5 HELEN

HELEN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:MAINLY STAR VISITORS, INCLUDING 'HYBRIDS', BUT ALSO DISCOVERING AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE ABOUT OTHER REALITIES. I HAVE HAD SOME LIMITED PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WITH TELEPATHY, CLAIRVOYANCE, CLAIRSENTIENCE. I HAVE ON-GOING ANOMOLOUS EXPERIENCES.

Posted 01 April 2007 - 10:35 AM

Hi Sweeps and all

this has got me thinking - with regard to the different types of
extra-terrestrial visitors - why is it that certain types of beings
are only reported in certain countries, i.e. the Chupacabras
in the latin-american countries? Also, we don't always
know what type of vehicle that the e.t's 'arrive' in.
In my experience, it is only ever by telepathic means.

Love from Helen

#6 Morph

Morph

Advanced Member

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 02:06 PM

Hello Haus33 and welcome to the boards.

There has been two different type of craft's in my sighting's...the round orange/reddish sphere that moved from side to side...up and down. And the flat metallic saucer that just sat there, than disappeared in the blink of an eye :ph34r:

Best/Morph

#7 Guest_Haus33_*

Guest_Haus33_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2007 - 06:51 PM

:ph34r:
Hi Helen !
The Universe we perceive is the Human / humanoid Universe. By that I mean the observable universe resonates at the frequency of human / humanoid perception we can see it and it is tactile and tangible I believe that there are many universes and many dimensions. I think some of these resonate at fequencies close to human peception. It is a crude analogy but the universe is like a giant radio and there are many frequencies that we can see and hear and many that we can't. This crude analogy means we are tuned into the human spectrum of light and sound.

Other beings in other frequency ranges exist I am sure. Some will be as real and solid and tangible as us but in their own frequency Others may be energy or light.

With regard to the sightings the vast majority of them are from our own planet. However some humanoid people from other planets send expeditions . They usually arrive in ETV /UFO constructed of metalic alloys.
The other ETV / UFO which consist of balls of light , cylinders , opaque spheres and the like are probably probes that operate via the manipulation of electrostatic, electromagetic , gyroscopic energy fields which gather information (images ,souunds,biometric data,) streaming the data back to the main vessels some of which are in orbit, some in the oceans but mostly camouflaged as clouds or sky.
Of course there is the possiblity that some of these Light UFO are from other dimensions.

The beings might not be able to exist in our frequency range and maybe this is the only way they can observe us.

I am sure alot of these people from other planets will have cognative abilities way in advance of us.From what I have learnt most communicate via thought projection or telepathy.

#8 Guest_Haus33_*

Guest_Haus33_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2007 - 07:05 PM

Hi !
Here on the south coast of England the majority of UFO's that have been reported or that I have witnessed
have been cigar always at 10 degrees , metalics spheres hovering at high altitude , in otherwords at a distance. Or burning cylanders or orbs always very fast and close. :ph34r:

#9 Morph

Morph

Advanced Member

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 09:33 PM

What's members thoughts on the possibility of a distant civilzation seeding our planet? And the extraterrestrials are just visiting to check on their little sims, or biological experiment to coin a better phrase. Has another extraterrestrial civilization found us who were not our creator and our creator are defending us from that hostile civilization? Maybe this could explain the downed crafts?

We only have to look at the complexity of DNA, the best information storage system in the known universe in my opinion. Was it designed in a specific way for us to decipher/learn more about ourselfs. Is there coded messages hidden it our DNA waiting to be discovered allowing access their information taking us to the next level of intelligence. I know it all sounds "far-fetched" and if anyone has answers I'm all ears.

#10 Guest_Haus33_*

Guest_Haus33_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2007 - 10:42 PM

Hello Mate ,
Interesting point. I don't think at this time there can be any definitive answer . due to the fact the all reported EBE / Aliens so far, are bipedal hominids / humanoid. I would suggest that all species of EBE humanaoid and ourselves originate from one source. The theory of evolution suggests alien lifeforms to be utterly alien in every respect. The chances of intelligent visitors being bipedal Hominid Humanoids is infintessimally . This in itself suggests intervention either directly by an unknown civilzation or by panspermia or by a divine creator. The EBE / Aliens might have the answers to these questions. They are, after all, Bipedal Humanoid .They too , must have questioned why so many planets have Humanoids that stand upright. I am sure there are many species of intelligent life that are not humanoid. however, the ones we seem to interact with are humanoid. There is the argument that some if not all of these beings are shapeshifters and perhaps they appear humnoid for the puposes of visitation. I'm not convinced by this. I am convinced that all humanoids no matter how they look must share some genetic DNA .
We are carbon based lifeforms with an iron oxide based Haemoglobin , it is interesting to note that carbon is 666 that is electrons ,neutrons , protons. Perhaps our interplanetary cousins don't like our evil ways, and encoded this in our monotheistic religions.In effect we are the beast. Sometimes coincidence is not . Live backwards is evil.Lived backwards is devil. Those that live backwards are evil .Those that have lived backwards become the devil. Which is basically a coil of electromagnetic electro static gyroscopic energy that contains the negative life force and associated memories & personalities. This coil of negative energy is coiled around the earths core which is after all an Iron based dynamo and very hot. Perhaps the serpent that teempted EVE by telepathy was this audio video energy montage we now call the devil.
Some EBE's are silicon based lifeforms with a copper oxide Haemoglobin I am sure others will be different perhaps gold or metals thus far unknown.

#11 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 11:55 PM

Hello Mate ,
Interesting point. I don't think at this time there can be any definitive answer . due to the fact the all reported EBE / Aliens so far, are bipedal hominids / humanoid. I would suggest that all species of EBE humanaoid and ourselves originate from one source. The theory of evolution suggests alien lifeforms to be utterly alien in every respect. The chances of intelligent visitors being bipedal Hominid Humanoids is infintessimally . This in itself suggests intervention either directly by an unknown civilzation or by panspermia or by a divine creator. The EBE / Aliens might have the answers to these questions. They are, after all, Bipedal Humanoid .They too , must have questioned why so many planets have Humanoids that stand upright. I am sure there are many species of intelligent life that are not humanoid. however, the ones we seem to interact with are humanoid. There is the argument that some if not all of these beings are shapeshifters and perhaps they appear humnoid for the puposes of visitation. I'm not convinced by this. I am convinced that all humanoids no matter how they look must share some genetic DNA .
We are carbon based lifeforms with an iron oxide based Haemoglobin , it is interesting to note that carbon is 666 that is electrons ,neutrons , protons. Perhaps our interplanetary cousins don't like our evil ways, and encoded this in our monotheistic religions.In effect we are the beast. Sometimes coincidence is not . Live backwards is evil.Lived backwards is devil. Those that live backwards are evil .Those that have lived backwards become the devil. Which is basically a coil of electromagnetic electro static gyroscopic energy that contains the negative life force and associated memories & personalities. This coil of negative energy is coiled around the earths core which is after all an Iron based dynamo and very hot. Perhaps the serpent that teempted EVE by telepathy was this audio video energy montage we now call the devil.
Some EBE's are silicon based lifeforms with a copper oxide Haemoglobin I am sure others will be different perhaps gold or metals thus far unknown.

*Food for thought guys/gals,
...On many of your comments/expressions/replies on this topic.
Hopefully the following can 'open up' the dialogue...thanks/'S'

1st on the DNA question. Probable you've all missed Dr. Changs new research. Good stuff...but judge for yhourselves.
Here's a Summare...and then maybe go to 'My Webpage'...link on the Forum for the fuller research..below-
We, at ‘Irishufology Forum Outreach & Paranormal Studies’, have been saying/reporting on this for YEARS now. Many ‘items’ in our FORUM pages carry these investigations. This now is additional confirmation…on what use to be labeled as ‘Junk genes’. There is also…not a shred of doubt that ET’s walk/live among us. Here, what we have always said will be repeated. ‘Knowing…is better than mere believing’./’S’

A group of researchers working at the Human Genome Project indicate that they made an astonishing scientific discovery: They believe so-called 97% non-coding sequences in human DNA is no less than genetic code of extraterrestrial life forms.

The non-coding sequences are common to all living organisms on Earth, from moulds to fish to humans. In human DNA, they constitute larger part of the total genome, says Professor Sam Chang, the group leader. Non-coding sequences, originally known as "junk DNA", were discovered years ago, and their function remained a mystery. The overwhelming majority of Human DNA is “Off-world” in origin.

The apparent “extraterrestrial junk genes” merely “enjoy the ride” with hard working active genes, passed from generation to generation.

After comprehensive analysis with the assistance of other scientists, computer programmers, mathematicians, and other learned scholars, Professor Chang had wondered if the apparently “junk Human DNA” was created by some kind of “extraterrestrial programmer”. The alien chunks within Human DNA, Professor Chang further observes, “have its own veins, arteries, and its own immune system that vigorously resists all our anti-cancer drugs.”

Professor Chang further stipulates that "Our hypothesis is that a higher extraterrestrial life form was engaged in creating new life and planting it on various planets. Earth is just one of them. Perhaps, after programming, our creators grow us the same way we grow bacteria in Petri dishes. We can’t know their motives - whether it was a scientific experiment, or a way of preparing new planets for colonization, or is it long time ongoing business of seedling life in the universe.”

Professor Chang further indicates that “If we think about it in our human terms, the apparent “extraterrestrial programmers” were most probably working on “one big code” consisting of several projects, and the projects should have produced various life forms for various planets. They have been also trying various solutions. They wrote “the big code“, executed it, did not like some function, changed them or added new one, executed again, made more improvements, tried again and again.”

Professor Chang’s team of researchers furthermore concludes that, “The apparent “extraterrestrial programmers” may have been ordered to cut all their idealistic plans for the future when they concentrated on the “Earth project” to meet the pressing deadline.

Very likely in an apparent rush, the “extraterrestrial programmers” may have cut down drastically on big code and delivered basic program intended for Earth.“
Professor Chang is only one of many scientists and other researchers who have discovered extraterrestrial origins to Humanity.

Professor Chang and his research colleagues show that apparent “extraterrestrial programming” gaps in DNA sequencing precipitated by a hypothesized rush to create human life on Earth presented humankind with illogical growth of mass of cells we know as cancer."

Professor Chang further indicates that “What we see in our DNA is a program consisting of two versions, a big code and basic code.” Mr. Chang then affirms that the “First fact is, the complete ‘program’ was positively not written on Earth; that is now a verified fact.

The second fact is, that genes by themselves are not enough to explain evolution; there must be something more in ‘the game‘.”

“Soon or later”, Professor Chang says “we have to come to grips with the unbelievable notion that every life on Earth carries genetic code for his extraterrestrial cousin and that evolution is not what we think it is.”

Human Genome Project Discovery Implications is also associated with “Human-looking Extraterrestrials”

The implications of these scientific finds would reinforce claims by other scientists and observers of having contact with ‘off-world' human looking extraterrestrials.

The ‘off-world' human looking extraterrestrial have been claimed to have provided some of the genetic material for human evolution, and that many of these extraterrestrials have allowed some of their personnel to incarnate as ‘star seeds' on Earth in human families.

These “star seeds“, “star children” or “star people” are described as individuals whose ‘souls' were formally incarnated on the worlds of other star systems and then traveled to Earth and decided to incarnate here in order to “boost” the spiritual evolutionary development of humanity.

Most of humanity would consider this group of extraterrestrials to be ‘benevolent' as described by ‘contactees' such as George Adamski, Orfeo Angelucci, George Van Tassell, Howard Menger, Paul Villa, Billy Meier and Alex Collier who each explain the nature of their voluntary interactions with these human looking extraterrestrials.

My Webpage

*Also gang...sharing some of my experiences...telepathic contact with ET's for Helen and Morph
...And some vivid UFO encounters...many caught on Video or camera: Thee is also a bit of a talk on 'Reality' things...thanks/'S'

REALITY-SIGHTINGS-DNA IMPLICATIONS

**The WORLD isn’t anything like what our eyes see, our ears hear, or like anything our 5 physical senses tell us about it. We have all been kept in a ONE WORLD VIEW REALITY BOX. It’s ALSO all apart of being able to predict and control people. OK…LET’S TALK A BIT ABOUT ‘REALITY’ ITSELF…LET’S DO SOME ‘REALITY CHECKS’. NOW I’M GOING TO ‘BLOW YOUR MINDS’

O.K., consider these samplings:

1. There is nothing ‘out there’. There is no color, taste, texture, smell, or sound. There are only vibrations which our senses perceive in some way and that we agree to describe. The way we describe them or agree to incorporate
them into our world doesn’t mean they exist in any objective-knowable reality.

2. All of our body cells...about 60 trillion of them..., molecules, and atomic
particles are in a constant state of motion and thus changing all the time... in a constant state of flux. We aren’t what we were made up of seconds before. We are not the same constitution of body or mind just seconds before. If this is the scenario, how is it possible for us to preserve our identity, consciousness, and our I am I?

3. What ultimately then is consciousness...spirit? If that is the case then perhaps all of our laws of nature and behavior are only habits. Our entire reality a habit...that we re-enforce and cast in cement as immutable? If one changes one’s habits about consciousness we could have worlds upon worlds upon worlds to explore. As Michael Talbot said in ‘The Holographic Universe’, People respond to the model of Reality…in their minds.

*Approx. 4000+ satellites circling the planet. Only about one quarter are operational or functioning. THE ‘EPEMERIS’-used by Astronomers, Scientists, and Ufologists…LISTS ALL OF THEIR MOVEMENTS. So, we know where they are and when they are passing or expected to pass overhead…etc.
1) 10 July 1999 @ 00:40 hrs…Talk about the ‘telepathic’ contact…voice saying…’Go out Now’. A craft came in close to a star in the East-South-East…and started doing ‘high speed right angle turns’. H ave it on Video folks.
2) 18th July 2000-about dusk…still very light though in Summer months. Gravel path front of house-PLASMA SHIP…why did I go out ‘skywatching’ at this time? JUST LIKE THE ‘CARLOS DIAZ’ TYPE DESCRIBED IN MEXICO

ELECTRICAL INTERFERENCES…TV’S IN THE HOUSE STARTED TURNIG THEMSELVES OFF AND ON, CHANGING CHANNELS INDEPENDENTLY, THE CAR’S ENGINE AND SIGNALLING LIGHTS WOULD FAIL…THEN COME BACK ON…AND ‘REALLY SPOOKY’…E-mails would START SENDING THEMSELVES…THE PHONES IN THE HOUSE WOULD ACTUALLY START DIALING THEMSELVES.

HAIRY SNOWBALL UFO-TELEPATHIC ALERT STORY FROM ‘SWEEPS’
3) Yes, and a ‘telepathic contact-alert voice’ again. This time it was a ‘soft female voice. Did anyone else see this, Monaghan-Ireland, spectacular in the sky? At 0040 hrs. on 16/1/01

Very clearly, the voice said ‘Go outside in two minutes’. I had been sitting, quite fluish, next to the kitchen cooker when the voice ‘jumped’ me into attention...and I quite forgot how ‘sickish’ I’d been feeling.

Ten seconds before the two minute ‘deadline’ was up, I was outside with a heavy coat on scanning the heavens. At exactly the ‘appointed’ time, the spectacle started. A GIANT, what could only be described as a, ‘hairy snowball’ UFO with a long trailing tail appeared out of the South South-East and arched to the South West. In its’ tail, which seemed to stretch back for about a mile, could be seen several smaller golden circular globes (probably smaller UFO’s). This huge configuration traversed the entire horizon within 4 and a half to 5 seconds...and then was gone. It would have been impossible to ‘catch’ this high speed event on Video without the 'alert'.

That morning-of the 16th-all computers were DOWN in the Monaghan and some adjacent areas. People could ‘call out’ on their phones...but no one could phone in to this area. Check it out! The communication black out lasted the full day & night. Banks even found that their ‘cash points’-ATM’s weren’t working. Anyone having seen the ‘spectacular’ of the early morning...couldn’t help but make the connection. ‘Flying Saucer Review’ magazine & The ‘Belfast Telegraph’ will carry articles in their next issues on the sighting...and the telepathic contact. I had asked each of these media outlets to 'please' ask people if anyone else had reported or seen this event. This type of backup-corroborative witnessing or evidence is always desirable

MARY’S EXPERIENCE DURING A FAMILY ‘SKYWATCH’…IN OUR BACKYARD. 1 UFO STARTED TO COME DOWN…SHE ‘PANICED’…THE CRAFT STOPPED, HOVERED…AND THEN ‘SHOT OFF’…DOESN’T LIKE NEGATIVE EMOTIONS?

4) One for the books,
I picked up my wife (Mary) and kids (Katie 17, Erin 15, Rhiannon 6) at Dublin Airport...coming from 'Glastonbury' (Bristol Airport) on Friday night the 15th of August. We were FOLLOWED in the car by a UFO. I kid you not. It followed us from Dundalk to outside of Castleblaney...for a period of 22 minutes approx.

It was a very bright 'ball of light' type craft, which arced up and down in a half moon pattern...hovered and moved up and down in a straight line. We were 'signaling it' from inside the car with a flashlight (torch) in my usual signaling manner...and also signaling it with the car headlights. We even got out of the car just outside of Castleblaney to signal. It came to a 'hover' and stayed there until we drove off again. Some people DO attract UFO's you know. This was quite unexpected...but not unheard of...'for us'. Just to let you know. There were few cars on the road...but 'no one else' seemed to notice. That's because, as I've always said, 'People don't look up'

*Yes-there have been many other PRODS, HUNCHES, AND REAL ALERTS…’right on the money’

SEEN UFO’S ALL OVER THE WORLD…AND NOT ONLY FROM MY MILITARY WORK

One time I tried to signal them was on a fairly lonely road at night (of course) just outside Flagstaff, Arizona...a girl friend was with me…so I had a companion. But I had gotten out of the car and was alone out on the side of the road with the flashlight. I had been doing the signal for about 5 minutes when I noticed a car heading down the road. I stopped and waited for it to pass.

The road was dark and I was sure the driver wouldn’t see me...crazy guy that I am. The car sped by without noticing, but as soon as it passed a blue light beam…from a ‘Dark Blue shimmering Craft’ which had just come into view… shot down from the sky illuminating everything in its’ path. The light poured over the car that had passed and lit up the entire car and the interior in a neon bright blue hue. It was like a splash of blue color all over that car and the road ahead. To whom would you tell that to?

I had only glimpsed the UFO briefly. It shot up so fast. The queer thing was that the affected car just kept on going as though nothing had happened, but then I wasn’t in the driver’s shoes. Maybe he blocked it or maybe he thought he better keep driving. It was the same type of ‘blue light’ that is frequently reported and described in ‘alien abduction’ cases. Spooky but awe inspiring. Another Fortean tale for my collection.

I was to see the phenomenon again...without looking for it. Again, it was at night on a highway...this time...jammed with traffic heading into Chicago from the West. There were plenty of low lying clouds (a ‘low ceiling’ as pilots would say) , but no rain or storm ominous ones.

Suddenly, from out of a billowy bank of clouds…with a dark blue aura…shot a ‘beam’ of pale blue light. It impacted on the road just behind several cars, but then did a strange thing. An explosion of darker blue rose up from the impact site and, like a wave, washed over the several cars ahead on the road.

It resembled a paint can spill with all the splatter and spray. The girl sitting next to me turned and our eyes met. She was pointing and excitable...’Did you see that’? I was relieved that this other person...this person whom I had only known briefly...had seen this ‘blue splash’ out of the heavens.

It was all the more odd, we both agreed, that the other traffic on the road didn’t seem to notice. No cars stopped, or slowed down, or seemed to take note that something completely out of the ordinary had just happened. How many similar inexplicable things, seen by some and not seen by others, happen daily all over the world?

#12 Guest_Haus33_*

Guest_Haus33_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2007 - 02:20 PM

Hi !
Very Interesting article on Alien Junk DNA. However there is no record of any academic Professor Chang or DR.Chang involved in DNA research so far.Does anyone know at which University or research lab Dr.Chang works?
I have found :

Professor Paul Davies, from the Australian Centre for
Astrobiology at Macquarie University in Sydney, believes a
cosmic greeting card could have been left in every human cell.

I don't doubt the Alien DNA theory. In fact it makes alot of sense. But we must be careful to check the credentials of any theorists publishing on the web.The internet is after all a Giant Rumour Mill.

#13 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 05:40 PM

Hi !
Very Interesting article on Alien Junk DNA. However there is no record of any academic Professor Chang or DR.Chang involved in DNA research so far.Does anyone know at which University or research lab Dr.Chang works?
I have found :

Professor Paul Davies, from the Australian Centre for
Astrobiology at Macquarie University in Sydney, believes a
cosmic greeting card could have been left in every human cell.

I don't doubt the Alien DNA theory. In fact it makes alot of sense. But we must be careful to check the credentials of any theorists publishing on the web.The internet is after all a Giant Rumour Mill.

*Haus33, ...
*There you go again...Quite emphatically/declaring/and with great 'Authority'...that your research doesn't recognize/provide for any Dr. Chang in DNA Discoveries. Maybe you are truly 'seeking'...maybe you're just self indulgent. Your opinions on things seems to be on the order of close mindedness. Being 'Preconceived' in your views...doesn't help learning. You do manifest a lot of EGO needs.
That said...here below-My Webpage-are2 links to Dr. Changs work and discoveries. There are a LOT more:

My Webpage

My Webpage

*Help me Hannah...as we say in Ireland. 'The young...they do not listen'/'S'
:P

#14 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 04:17 AM

*Haus33, ...
*There you go again...Quite emphatically/declaring/and with great 'Authority'...that your research doesn't recognize/provide for any Dr. Chang in DNA Discoveries. Maybe you are truly 'seeking'...maybe you're just self indulgent. Your opinions on things seems to be on the order of close mindedness. Being 'Preconceived' in your views...doesn't help learning. You do manifest a lot of EGO needs.
That said...here below-My Webpage-are2 links to Dr. Changs work and discoveries. There are a LOT more:

My Webpage

My Webpage

*Help me Hannah...as we say in Ireland. 'The young...they do not listen'/'S'
:rolleyes:

*Good time to CHECK OUT the UFO/CHARTS/DEPICTION MAP/'S'

-IT CAN BE ENLARGED QUITE A BIT...OPEN IT ALL THE WAY-