A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 08:04 PM

TOTAL PROOF OF 'ALIEN LIFE' GOVERNMENT COVER UP

-CLIFFORD STONE ARMY UFO CONSULTANT/BOB DEAN NATO INTEL-

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
…Slipping in this informative bit of UFO History, held 'captive' by the U.S. Government for years. 2 prominent Intel people with high clearances tell their 'tales' from their government experience…and purposely are attempting to 'let it all hang out' in this VIDEO below, in order for the common citizen to understand. Just basically…'we have NEVER been alone', and as we've been saying here for years…'They were here before US'. Quite simply folks, they want the truth 'out there' for all to KNOW. Well, give us your feedback members/opinions, etc. Thanks/'S'

Visit My Website

#2 hyundisonata

hyundisonata

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 10:50 PM

I found out about these guys when I was first abducted. I thought it was something to do with NASA so I automatically went looking along the lines that the military where to blame. They operated in Scotland and still do as a unit for the USAF under the name shadow warriors. They used the excuse of the cold war as a front for the UFO activities that are still ongoing in Scotland. One of the best places to catch them out is near Noranside near Forfar where they still operate HAARP Technology. They had to serve three years in the air force before spending six years in Germany to obtain the clearance needed to work in Scotland and yes they where all listed as cooks so that their families where none the wiser. Scotland is the real area 51 .

#3 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 10:59 PM

I found out about these guys when I was first abducted. I thought it was something to do with NASA so I automatically went looking along the lines that the military where to blame. They operated in Scotland and still do as a unit for the USAF under the name shadow warriors. They used the excuse of the cold war as a front for the UFO activities that are still ongoing in Scotland. One of the best places to catch them out is near Noranside near Forfar where they still operate HAARP Technology. They had to serve three years in the air force before spending six years in Germany to obtain the clearance needed to work in Scotland and yes they where all listed as cooks so that their families where none the wiser. Scotland is the real area 51 .

OK,
...Guess you've never been to 'Nellis Air Force Base'/Indian Springs Nevada...adjacent to Area 51? You can meet the 'TALL WHITES' there...but don't expect them to be friendly. Those ET Species stationed there are 'Militant Guards' mainly. Yes I can support your Scotland idea/experience, but don't think that is 'the end of the known world'. Thanks/'S'