• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 11 July 2013 - 10:52 PM

He knows whats what, politicaly and culturally in his homeland.

Simon

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 10:56 PM

*OH YEAH,
...Here's a 'KID' of 12-in Egypt-who is SOMEHOW wide eyed/perseptive/alert/and knowledgable about all the ramifications of the political/cultural/religious/and economic conditions facing his people and nation. Question...'HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE'...when WE know, that the BULK of Egyptians are poorly educated, divided by race, religion, and economies? Where does this 'KID' come from really?

Has he been 'COACHED'? Is he a 'Star Kid/Seed'...you know 'an Indigo Kid'? In short, his demenor, attitude, and maturity on his subjects/etc. are 'out of character' for a KID his age...in any country much less Egypt. Does he offer HOPE for the coming generation? The immediate answer is 'Who the Hell knows'?

This is, at least, a ONE OFF exceptional KID who completely engrosses 'you' and gives one WONDER.

It is also frustrating...not knowing if he is some kind of prodigy, some kind of higher I.Q., some kind of 'greater being', and/or a promise of things to come. Otherwise...it's sad, because we see NO PEERS of his sort...as far as we know in Egypt. Was he educated somewhere else? Maybe he's the son of a Diplomat and 'up' on all his dads talk and info. It's also sad because he will feel 'ALONE'...and suffer for his more advanced/insightful views. What to do gang?

This is a 'pickle' huh...and I'm sure we all wish him well, and JUST MAYBE believe that there may be more of him and his ilk. Unlikely/'S' :(

#3 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 14 July 2013 - 11:14 PM

One must have hope that others are like him, but not give up the day job, so to speak.

I feel sure that it has already hapened that children of his generation who use social networking have encountered other children of a similar age but from very different backgrounds and realised that despite the cultural differences they are actually very similar / have much more in common than that is different. My thoughts turn to Israeli and Palestinian children. This is one way that barriers can be broken down.

As an aside, a year or so ago I was out and about at an event where special trains were running on the Underground and encountered other children who were like him, albeit perhaps slightly older - but still school children. In addition to calling me their hero - because of things I filmed when I was young and have now put on YouTube - once we started talking I quickly realised that they fully understood exactly what is going on with the elite, the banking system, and more.

This is another reason why I have hope that there are others like the Egyptian boy seen in the film, albeit less vocal. I also recall from my own childhood how I had 'different' ideas than most people and how I rarely discussed such things, because of the way I was ridiculed when I did.

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 14 July 2013 - 11:17 PM.

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.