skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 03:28 PM

QUANTUM COMMUNICATION AND CONSCIOUSNESS-VIDEO

-THE POWER OF CONSCIOUSNESS/DEVELOP IT-

Attached File  Unchain_the_Powers_of_your_Mind_BOOK_COVER.jpg   51.24KB   40 downloads

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
This Extraordinary film by Producer, David Sereda and James Law, 'Quantum Communication'…will teach us how communication really works from the Quantum level and how this is connected to the Universal Laws of Attraction.

How do we manifest our future Soul-Matches, Business Partners, Teachers, and How do we create an intelligent dialog with the creative force of the Universe to allow us to experience a Quantum leap in our own intelligence?

The way we manifest abundance in our lives is to awaken the genius within each one of us so that we can excel in our relationships, careers and super-learning to transform our lives and those around us. Discover how to master this in your life!

This awakening of intelligence happens when we understand how Quantum Communication actually functions within each of us. Learn techniques to open this awareness within yourself to become a Fully-Actualized human being.

*CLICK below on the 'My Website' Link for the 8 min. Trailer for this Video...IT WILL FASCINATE:

Visit My Website

#2 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 22 December 2012 - 05:42 PM

ah, bummer... just tried to watch but was told that the video is not available.

-----------------------------

There is a channelled source named Kryon who in a message about the next 18 years talks about Quantum Consciousness.

This is called a 'game changer' for human society as once discovered and understood it will blow everything we know out of the water - every single science will need to be re-written. physics, biology, etc He says that it will allow us to tune in to things we could not tune into before, and as a result humankind will be astounded / have a global ‘aha’ moment.

In short, we will have discovered how to communicate with the rest of the galaxy (in real-time) and realise that its actually teeming with life. All our present day ideas about inter-stellar communications using radio waves will be realised as being ‘old’, 3D. Anyone who has quantum receivers / transmitters will be able to speak to us / hear us! This will be done through a process of entanglement - apparently NASA is working on this right now. It will take a while to figure out who is talking and what they are saying, but we will get there.

Main message (not mini) at this link...

http://www.kryon.com..._laguna_12.html

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 22 December 2012 - 05:45 PM.

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.