• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 06 October 2009 - 03:45 PM

Hello everyone,

If they can do this then why not me? I want to be able to do this too.... and more!

Simon

---------------------------------------------------------------

Now this, friends, must surely qualify as one of the freakiest videos ever: shot from the webcam of a police car on a high-speed chase, the car it's chasing appears to 'blink out' from view and then 'blink on' again. It then passes right through a solid chain link fence without disturbing the fence...! Must watch. If it weren't from the police, I'd never, ever believe this - but that's what makes webcams wonderful....

http://wimp.com/policechase/

Hyperdimensional drive, mebbe?

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 04:34 PM

Hello everyone,

If they can do this then why not me? I want to be able to do this too.... and more!

Simon

---------------------------------------------------------------

Now this, friends, must surely qualify as one of the freakiest videos ever: shot from the webcam of a police car on a high-speed chase, the car it's chasing appears to 'blink out' from view and then 'blink on' again. It then passes right through a solid chain link fence without disturbing the fence...! Must watch. If it weren't from the police, I'd never, ever believe this - but that's what makes webcams wonderful....

http://wimp.com/policechase/

Hyperdimensional drive, mebbe?

*Yo and Yes Simon,
...Saw this several months ago...watched it over a few times. Decidedly 'Non Ordinary'...so thought I'd move this Bizzare Topic to a place of honor in a proper 'PARANORMAL SECTION'.
This is more than 'One For The Books'...thanks for bringing this in. Yeah...we need a car like that in these 'Individual Powerless Times'/'S'

#3 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 06 October 2009 - 05:00 PM

It could be asked... just *who* is in that car? In the context of "from where did they come?" Then again, we know that some UFO's are said to have shapeshifting capabilities - so erm, "could it be" that this was no ordinary car????

Simon

Posted Image (major travel sickness alert... I'm glad I'm not riding the bucking bronco with him!)

Posted Image (what a 'po' faced fella - he needs to lighten up and learn to smile! ;-) )

(extra images courtesy of everyone's favourite conspiracy and dribble site - erm, GLP LOL)

Edited by simple simon, 06 October 2009 - 05:02 PM.

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#4 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 07:16 PM

It could be asked... just *who* is in that car? In the context of "from where did they come?" Then again, we know that some UFO's are said to have shapeshifting capabilities - so erm, "could it be" that this was no ordinary car????

Simon

Posted Image (major travel sickness alert... I'm glad I'm not riding the bucking bronco with him!)

Posted Image (what a 'po' faced fella - he needs to lighten up and learn to smile! ;-) )

(extra images courtesy of everyone's favourite conspiracy and dribble site - erm, GLP LOL)

*Heavy stuff Simon/All,
...The fact that it was 'preserved'/shot...on a Police Car Camera is so outstanding, that it should arouse curiosities more than it has. Can't figure out folks who 'Block' things so successfully coming into their consciousness. This is a Classic example/and object lesson for Reality Checks which people refuse to 'take on board'. I mean/'S'