skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 25 October 2006 - 12:36 PM

FOOTPRINTS ON THE MOON-A MASSIVE COVER UP

Attached File  APOLLO_FLAG_ASTRONAUT_LANDER.JPG   97.79KB   678 downloads
America's Apollo 11 lunar module photographed a human skeleton on the moon when it landed there in 1969.
Attached File  SKELETON_FULL.jpg   80.38KB   697 downloads

That's the blockbuster claim of Chinese astrophysicist Dr. Kang Mao-pang, who first stunned the world when he released pictures of bare human footprints on the moon at a news conference in Beijing last winter.
Attached File  FOOTPRINTS_3.jpg   204.64KB   928 downloads

The scientist claimed to have received those photos --- which were so secret the Apollo 11 astronauts didn't even know they existed--from ‘an unimpeachable U.S. source.’

The photograph of the human skeleton was included in a second batch of photos and documents he received from the same source this fall. ‘The Americans have conspired in a cover-up of monumental and possibly even criminal proportions,’ Dr. Kang told newsmen in Beijing. ‘They hid photos of bare human footprints on the moon for 20 years and managed to keep the human skeleton secret even longer’.

‘The implications of what they found up there are staggering,’ he continued. ‘But the Americans apparently feel that nobody else in the world is privileged enough to share the information.’

Dr. Kang's allegations stunned U.S. space and intelligence experts, one of whom went into hiding after reporters tried to question him in a Washington, D.C., restaurant. Other sources also refused to comment--even when told that the Chinese expert has copies of over 1,000 NASA photographs that clearly show bare human footprints and a human skeleton on the lunar surface.

It is probable that the skeleton was transported into space long after the person was dead. The decomposition of bone and flesh would not have been possible in the airless atmosphere of the moon. The Chinese expert further noted that the age of the skeleton cannot be estimated without analyzing the bone firsthand. ‘Like the footprints on the moon, these photos were taken by a remote camera aboard the lunar lander and were given to me by an American source who is beyond reproach,’ said Dr. Kang.

‘I am also in the possession of classified documents and letters that describe the footprints as being fresh and the skeleton unquestionably human’. The question that must be answered is how the footprints and skeleton got to the moon.

The obvious implication is that extraterrestrial life forms were involved but we'll never know unless the Americans release the information they have. The documents Dr. Kang quoted from are stamped ‘top secret’ and dated Aug. 3, 1969, which means they were written just two weeks after astronauts Neal Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin landed and walked on the moon--in boots-- on July 20, 1969.

Large portions of the text have been blocked out. But it's clear that U.S experts agreed extraterrestrials had something to do with the bare footprints and skeleton on the moon. Repeated attempts to get officials at any level of government to address Dr. Kang's report were unsuccessful. This isn't any ordinary cover-up. It makes Watergate look like a Sunday School picnic. It's that damn big.

Hmmmm/’Sweeps’
*CLICK on Animated gifAttached File  RUNNING_FULL_SKELETON.gif   133.34KB   483 downloads
[/size]

#2 Seth Haniel

Seth Haniel

A Chief Ufologiist

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 734 posts
  • Interests:all and anything Paranormal - Ufo - Spirit - Egypt
    my other websites http://www.reocities.com/love-network/index.html
    blues guitar - travel - music (my photos of groups http://thecameronsclub.webs.com/apps/photos/ )

Posted 31 October 2006 - 11:19 AM

Have to add a bit of flesh to this story ;)
Today is only Yesterdays Tomorrow

#3 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 01:13 PM

Have to add a bit of flesh to this story ;)

*Not really Seth,
...That's why I put in the Hmmmmm.
Hoping some of the members might chime in here. Anything they know 'updated' or ongoing with this matter. I've searched for 'more material'....but it's either been 'hushed' or no one is coming forward. That's the bare 'skeleton' of the facts to date. Hmmmm/'Sweeps'

#4 Seth Haniel

Seth Haniel

A Chief Ufologiist

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 734 posts
  • Interests:all and anything Paranormal - Ufo - Spirit - Egypt
    my other websites http://www.reocities.com/love-network/index.html
    blues guitar - travel - music (my photos of groups http://thecameronsclub.webs.com/apps/photos/ )

Posted 31 October 2006 - 04:22 PM

'Coincidence'
JAMES P. HOGAN 'Inherit the Stars'
Excellent scientific mystery centered around the unlikely discovery of a human skeleton on the Moon. Brilliant plotting and breathtaking scope make this one of the best hard-sf works ever.

;)
Today is only Yesterdays Tomorrow

#5 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 04:27 PM

'Coincidence'
JAMES P. HOGAN 'Inherit the Stars'
Excellent scientific mystery centered around the unlikely discovery of a human skeleton on the Moon. Brilliant plotting and breathtaking scope make this one of the best hard-sf works ever.

;)

**Seth,
Good come back. AND....as we both know...'No such thing as Mere Coincidence'. Thanks/'Sweeps'

#6 Guest_Haus33_*

Guest_Haus33_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2007 - 11:27 PM

[color=#3366FF] :ph34r:

Hi !
In repsonse to this article I urge every one to watch " A funny thing happened on the way to the Moon"
This disturbing film has very candid interviews with all living members of Nixons cabinet, including Kissinger, Donald Rumsfeld etc. They quite openly state than the moon landings were faked because Nixon could not afford a failure with the cold war , Vietnam ,student unrest and civil rights marches.It was an emergency and filmed in Boreham woods MGM studio England using the only known moonscape movie set, namely Stanley Kubriks " 2001 A Space Odessy " that was beeing filmed at exactly that time . The actors were not actors and were CIA operatives. The film was broadcast bounced via satelite and shown on a projection screen at NASA mission control which was then re broadcast to us and our TV's .Hence the grainy images. There were no stars on any of the moon landing photos because there were on on the set. The shadow controversy and the footprints are Kubriks and his technicians it was shot in summer.This why the flags flap in the wind!!!.The Americans have never been to the moon . The Apollo was 2cm thick, no protection from the Van Allen Radiation which is deadly (This is why the Soviets never went) with a computer memory of 1k. Thats less than an email !! The discovery Challenger has never made it out of earth orbit. Why ? Because humans die from acute solar radiation.

There is no mystery it is all cold war propaganda and fools only fools.

#7 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 11:33 PM

Hi !
In repsonse to this article I urge every one to watch " A funny thing happened on the way to the Moon"
This disturbing film has very candid interviews with all living members of Nixons cabinet, including Kissinger, Donald Rumsfeld etc. They quite openly state than the moon landings were faked because Nixon could not afford a failure with the cold war , Vietnam ,student unrest and civil rights marches.It was an emergency and filmed in Boreham woods MGM studio England using the only known moonscape movie set, namely Stanley Kubriks " 2001 A Space Odessy " that was beeing filmed at exactly that time . The actors were not actors and were CIA operatives. The film was broadcast bounced via satelite and shown on a projection screen at NASA mission control which was then re broadcast to us and our TV's .Hence the grainy images. There were no stars on any of the moon landing photos because there were on on the set. The shadow controversy and the footprints are Kubriks and his technicians it was shot in summer.This why the flags flap in the wind!!!.The Americans have never been to the moon . The Apollo was 2cm thick, no protection from the Van Allen Radiation which is deadly (This is why the Soviets never went) with a computer memory of 1k. Thats less than an email !! The discovery Challenger has never made it out of earth orbit. Why ? Because humans die from acute solar radiation.

[b]*Not a bit of truth to what you've written here Hauss33....sorry,[/b]
...A lot of 'DISINFO' about the 'Moon Landings'. I'll fill all in at some point. If you 'skip' around the Forum articles/topics on this...you'll see some amazing photos of UFO's on the MOON 'shot' by astronaughts for example. But this is a Forum where all members can express their own on 'curious' things...and speak out.
*Maybe take a 'Short cut' to My Webpage
...a Topic on our Forum. Besides...unlike you Brits...I personally know some of the Astronauts.
/'Sweeps'

#8 Guest_Haus33_*

Guest_Haus33_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2007 - 11:36 PM

Hi !
In repsonse to this article I urge every one to watch " A funny thing happened on the way to the Moon & "Dark Side of the Moon" These disturbing films have very candid interviews with all living members of Nixons cabinet, including Kissinger, Donald Rumsfeld etc. They quite openly state than the moon landings were faked because Nixon could not afford a failure with the cold war , Vietnam ,student unrest and civil rights marches.It was an emergency and filmed in Boreham woods MGM studio England using the only known moonscape movie set, namely Stanley Kubriks " 2001 A Space Odessy " that was beeing filmed at exactly that time . The actors were not actors and were CIA operatives. The film was broadcast bounced via satelite and shown on a projection screen at NASA mission control which was then re broadcast to us and our TV's .Hence the grainy images. There were no stars on any of the moon landing photos because there were on on the set. The shadow controversy and the footprints are Kubriks and his technicians it was shot in summer.This why the flags flap in the wind!!!.The Americans have never been to the moon . The Apollo was 2cm thick, no protection from the Van Allen Radiation which is deadly (This is why the Soviets never went) with a computer memory of 1k. Thats less than an email !! The discovery Challenger has never made it out of earth orbit. Why ? Because humans die from acute solar radiation.

Edited by Haus33, 02 April 2007 - 12:25 AM.

#9 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 11:42 PM

*Hauss33 will have to read my reply ABOVE.../'S' :ph34r:

#10 Guest_Haus33_*

Guest_Haus33_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2007 - 12:06 AM

Plenty of satelites have orbited the moon .The Soviets sent unmanned probes to the moon. I am sure there are ufos and bases on the moon. But a human being can not survive the van allen radiation belt that surrounds the earth in a 2cm thick craft with less computing than a wrist watch. The documentary " A funny thing happened on the way to the Moon" has archived footage from NASA archives signed sealed and dated showing the Astronauts faking the photo shoots of the earth from the moon. I didn't make the documentary. I just watched it. It is compelling. Flags can't flap in a windless atmosphere. Rocks don't have set numbers on them. The Moon would have an enourmous panoramic view of the stars , yet there are none, not a single star. The shadows are all out of kilter. ...and now footprints on the moon!!!! Rumsfeld and Kissinger and the head of the CIA at the time state quite clearly it was not real. The apollo was in earth orbit only.One of the NASA official Photographs of the moon landing that was never released has an object on it that just happens to be a dropped photo of stanley Kubrik himself !!! They have never offered an explantion as to why the Thrusters never left a burn mark on the dusty surface ,the footprints of the astronauts were very deep yet a wieghtless evironment means no deep heavy footprints. Who filmed Neil Armstrong coming down the steps? He was the first man on the moon so who filmed him? The temperature of the moon is 130 degrees celsius daytime and minus 130 degress night time .The camera the used melts & shatters at those temperatures....it had no protection from those tempeature ranges. The film emulsions disintegrate way before 130c. The original film was analysed and used conventional film emulsions which the manufactres state melt .The lenses shatter at about minus 40 yet at minus 130 we are to believe the stayed perfect. Why did Armstrong beacome a monk reclusenever to fly again ? Aldrin an alcoholic?
Check for yourself.

Check for yourself .

[font=Times New Roman][size=4]
Plenty of satelites have orbited the moon .The Soviets sent unmanned probes to the moon. I am sure there are ufos and bases on the moon. But a human being can not survive the van allen radiation belt that surrounds the earth in a 2cm thick craft with less computing than a wrist watch. The documentary " A funny thing happened on the way to the Moon" has archived footage from NASA archives signed sealed and dated showing the Astronauts faking the photo shoots of the earth from the moon. I didn't make the documentary. I just watched it. It is compelling. Flags can't flap in a windless atmosphere. Rocks don't have set numbers on them. The Moon would have an enourmous panoramic view of the stars , yet there are none, not a single star. The shadows are all out of kilter. ...and now footprints on the moon!!!! Rumsfeld and Kissinger and the head of the CIA at the time state quite clearly it was not real. The apollo was in earth orbit only.One of the NASA official Photographs of the moon landing that was never released has an object on it that just happens to be a dropped photo of stanley Kubrik himself !!! They have never offered an explantion as to why the Thrusters never left a burn mark on the dusty surface ,the footprints of the astronauts were very deep yet a wieghtless evironment means no deep heavy footprints. Who filmed Neil Armstrong coming down the steps? He was the first man on the moon so who filmed him? The temperature of the moon is 130 degrees celsius daytime and minus 130 degress night time .The camera the used melts & shatters at those temperatures....it had no protection from those tempeature ranges. The film emulsions disintegrate way before 130c. The original film was analysed and used conventional film emulsions which the manufactres state melt .The lenses shatter at about minus 40 yet at minus 130 we are to believe the stayed perfect. Why did Armstrong beacome a monk reclusenever to fly again ? Aldrin an alcoholic?
Check for yourself.

Check for yourself .

#11 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 12:27 AM

Check for yourself.

Check for yourself .

[font=Times New Roman]
Check for yourself.

Check for yourself .

[size=4]*Hauss33, ..
Won't argue the points right now. I hope you would read the full repliy before this one of yours. I said...I KNEW the Astronauts....and more. I know you believe everything you've said/written. I can only submit for now that 'Knowing is better than believing'. Best/'Sweeps'
Attached File  WHAT_WE_BELIEVE.jpg   5.48KB   91 downloads :ph34r:

#12 Guest_Haus33_*

Guest_Haus33_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2007 - 12:39 AM

[size=4]"Dark side of the Moon" a french documentary.

It's the actual testimony from Kissinger, the late Vernon Walters (speaking in Russian, and dead, under suspicious circumstances, just hours after conducting his interview for the film), Rumsfeld ("I'm going to tell you a fascinating story"), Eagleberger, Haig and others - real people in real interviews, not actors playing a role - that brings Dark Side of the Moon to life.

Why would Rumsfeld & Kissinger say it didn't happen?
My car has more than 2cm of metal protection !

I'm sure the astronauts livelihoods and place in history are far more important than the truth. Best way to check is send an international team of astroanuts to the moon.... in a lead plated radiation proof module.
Anyways we will have to agree to disagree.

Edited by Haus33, 02 April 2007 - 12:55 AM.

#13 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 12:57 AM

"Dark side of the Moon" a french documentary.
It's the actual testimony from Kissinger, the late Vernon Walters (speaking in Russian, and dead, under suspicious circumstances, just hours after conducting his interview for the film), Rumsfeld ("I'm going to tell you a fascinating story"), Eagleberger, Haig and others - real people in real interviews, not actors playing a role - that brings Dark Side of the Moon to life.

Why would Rumsfeld & Kissinger say it didn't happen?

*Example...
...You go tell that 'Humans can't survive in Space'/Van Allen Belt' stuff to the Cosmonauts/Astronauts on the Old Russian MIR and the present ISS...walks in Space/EVA's/etc. Do you think the 'Moon Rocks' brought back came from Earth orbit? Under analysis...geologists determined that they 'are older than any rocks found on Earth'. Begs the question...'Where did the Moon come from then'? (side note)

And...the rest of your discourse/disinfo material is equally ill founded. Have to do some real 'digging' homework...and KNOW the people involved. How long have you been giving supstance to the French? By the way YES...there are HUGE ET Bases on the MOON. We were then warned OFF going back 'manned'...and we had to cancel 'Project Horizon'/'S' :ph34r:
[/size]

#14 Guest_Haus33_*

Guest_Haus33_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2007 - 03:27 PM

The Walks in space were in Earth Orbit.All walks in space conducted by Russians were in Earth Orbit. MIR was in Earth Orbit. The Japanese sent a moon orbiting satelite to photgraph the moon landing sites recently.No photographs have been released.What a coincidence. Hundreds of millions of dollars to send a a Japanese satelite all the way to the moon ...but it doesnt have any photos of the moon landing sites.

Werner Von Braun had a wonderful holiday in January 1967. Did he return to Germany to see his family and freinds ? No. Maybe he went to Paraguay to visit his old NAZI SS buddies? No.He went to Antartica. All booked recorded and confirmed. Nasa's top rocket scientist in Antartica for the summer. Maybe he liked penguins ....what did he want ? Simple moon rocks. Lots of them.Antartica happens to be covered in mars debris ,moon debris & meteor debris. How many Geologists in the world in 1969 would have visited Antartica? Or had access to Space debris found there? McMurdo camp was after all a US Government/ military camp.
Upon returning to earth the Apollo Moon rocks were not seen due to quarantine for a long time. Then tiny samples sent to labs all over the world giving the impression of large quantities. Did any one see the 800lb of Moon rocks? I 'll rephrase did any independent Geologist not linked in any way to NASA ,NSA,CIA,US miltary or Aviation companies witness the unloading of the 800lb of moon rocks?
Yet another coincidence , the moon rocks were stolen from a safe a few years ago and sold on the internet,police have recovered some of the moon rocks. Well well all these coincidences ...I think the word conspiracy describes this whole charade.

Here is more fuel for the fake landings ...yet again what a coincidence USA and Australia lose all the original footage at the same time. Good news is the USA found them again ....terribly deteriated and unusable.....what a coincidence. Good news they will try and put whats left on computer and digitally remaster.....sorry airbrush and edit. Is that the way to treat the most important record of the most important event in the history of mankind? Leaving them to deteriorate in a warehouse? Why weren't they in the national archives , Smithosonian or Harvard ? How does any one lose 700 boxes of video tape? Seriously are we all suckers ? You try losing 700 boxes of anything.

NASA loses original tapes
of Apollo 11 moon landing
Missing data shows 'significantly sharper images'
of Neil Armstrong's historic walk on lunar surface

Posted: August 5, 2006
5:00 p.m. Eastern

© 2006 WorldNetDaily.com

Apollo 11 astronaut on moon
Call it "one small mistake by somebody, one giant loss for mankind."

The original magnetic tapes that recorded the iconic images of man's first footsteps on the moon are missing and scientists fear they are in danger of deteriorating into dust unless they are found quickly and converted to digital format.

Australian scientists at the Parkes Observatory and the Honeysuckle Creek Tracking Station in Australia have launched an intensive effort to find nearly 700 boxes of original, high quality slow-scan TV tapes used to capture the Apollo 11 landing on July 21, 1969. The two Australian stations, along with California's Goldstone station, received signals from the lunar base.

The 1972 Apollo moon landings had some stunning photgraphs. The moon buggy drove 8 km in a circle and stopped at earch location taking a photograph of the landscapes. Guess what? A strange coincidence. All the photgraphs have the exact same topigraphical features. You try take a 360 degree shot facing outwards in an 8 km circle from your house and see if the same hills are in each shot. Totally faked.

For years we have been saying they were faked.Dozens of documentaries say they were faked. Rumsfeld and Kissinger say they were faked now Fox News says it was faked.Yes indeed the recent Fox TV documentary says they were fake. Fox news being run by the Bush sychophants and his cousin isn't a conspiracy channel. It's very conservative and doesn't destroy myths about American hero's very often.
So lets get real and stop pretending. In the next couple of years the Europeans , then the Russians & Chinese and the Japanese are going to send more satelites and probes to the moon. They are building them now. Indeed rumour has it that the Japanese might have found an alloy capabale of insulating Astronauts from Van Allen Radiation. Took them 40 years to develop. I wonder why they didn't just copy the Apollo design? Because an aluminium really heats up and does nothing to protect astronauts , and is incapable of getting to the moon.

here is alink for the first landings 1969
http://www.ufos-alie...smicapollo.html

Edited by skylark, 05 April 2007 - 03:55 PM.

#15 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 08:57 PM

The Walks in space were in Earth Orbit.All walks in space conducted by Russians were in Earth Orbit. MIR was in Earth Orbit. The Japanese sent a moon orbiting satelite to photgraph the moon landing sites recently.No photographs have been released.What a coincidence. Hundreds of millions of dollars to send a a Japanese satelite all the way to the moon ...but it doesnt have any photos of the moon landing sites.

Werner Von Braun had a wonderful holiday in January 1967. Did he return to Germany to see his family and freinds ? No. Maybe he went to Paraguay to visit his old NAZI SS buddies? No.He went to Antartica. All booked recorded and confirmed. Nasa's top rocket scientist in Antartica for the summer. Maybe he liked penguins ....what did he want ? Simple moon rocks. Lots of them.Antartica happens to be covered in mars debris ,moon debris & meteor debris. How many Geologists in the world in 1969 would have visited Antartica? Or had access to Space debris found there? McMurdo camp was after all a US Government/ military camp.
Upon returning to earth the Apollo Moon rocks were not seen due to quarantine for a long time. Then tiny samples sent to labs all over the world giving the impression of large quantities. Did any one see the 800lb of Moon rocks? I 'll rephrase did any independent Geologist not linked in any way to NASA ,NSA,CIA,US miltary or Aviation companies witness the unloading of the 800lb of moon rocks?
Yet another coincidence , the moon rocks were stolen from a safe a few years ago and sold on the internet,police have recovered some of the moon rocks. Well well all these coincidences ...I think the word conspiracy describes this whole charade.

Here is more fuel for the fake landings ...yet again what a coincidence USA and Australia lose all the original footage at the same time. Good news is the USA found them again ....terribly deteriated and unusable.....what a coincidence. Good news they will try and put whats left on computer and digitally remaster.....sorry airbrush and edit. Is that the way to treat the most important record of the most important event in the history of mankind? Leaving them to deteriorate in a warehouse? Why weren't they in the national archives , Smithosonian or Harvard ? How does any one lose 700 boxes of video tape? Seriously are we all suckers ? You try losing 700 boxes of anything.

NASA loses original tapes
of Apollo 11 moon landing
Missing data shows 'significantly sharper images'
of Neil Armstrong's historic walk on lunar surface

Posted: August 5, 2006
5:00 p.m. Eastern
© 2006 WorldNetDaily.com
Apollo 11 astronaut on moon
Call it "one small mistake by somebody, one giant loss for mankind."

The original magnetic tapes that recorded the iconic images of man's first footsteps on the moon are missing and scientists fear they are in danger of deteriorating into dust unless they are found quickly and converted to digital format.

Australian scientists at the Parkes Observatory and the Honeysuckle Creek Tracking Station in Australia have launched an intensive effort to find nearly 700 boxes of original, high quality slow-scan TV tapes used to capture the Apollo 11 landing on July 21, 1969. The two Australian stations, along with California's Goldstone station, received signals from the lunar base.
The 1972 Apollo moon landings had some stunning photgraphs. The moon buggy drove 8 km in a circle and stopped at earch location taking a photograph of the landscapes. Guess what? A strange coincidence. All the photgraphs have the exact same topigraphical features. You try take a 360 degree shot facing outwards in an 8 km circle from your house and see if the same hills are in each shot. Totally faked.

For years we have been saying they were faked.Dozens of documentaries say they were faked. Rumsfeld and Kissinger say they were faked now Fox News says it was faked.Yes indeed the recent Fox TV documentary says they were fake. Fox news being run by the Bush sychophants and his cousin isn't a conspiracy channel. It's very conservative and doesn't destroy myths about American hero's very often.
So lets get real and stop pretending. In the next couple of years the Europeans , then the Russians & Chinese and the Japanese are going to send more satelites and probes to the moon. They are building them now. Indeed rumour has it that the Japanese might have found an alloy capabale of insulating Astronauts from Van Allen Radiation. Took them 40 years to develop. I wonder why they didn't just copy the Apollo design? Because an aluminium really heats up and does nothing to protect astronauts , and is incapable of getting to the moon.

here is alink for the first landings 1969
http://www.ufos-alie...smicapollo.html

*Geeez Haus33,
...You seem to have some kind of AXE to grind. You're 'HOMEWORK' on this is terrible!
Somehow this SLANT serves somekind of Self system/self serving need.
*Here's the real picture...as bright as I can paint it for you...
There were rather uneducated people who thought they saw something wrong with the photographs. I thought it was worth a quick read but I don't remember being much impressed. And the story didn't have "legs". It never went anywhere. The so-called anomalies in the pix have been explained

*Go to these Postings on our Forum-My Webpages-:
My Webpage

My Webpage

*Otherwise My response would be "Aah, y'r faddah's mustache". :P

*Geeez Haus33,
...You seem to have some kind of AXE to grind. You're 'HOMEWORK' on this is terrible!
Somehow this SLANT serves somekind of Self system/self serving need.
*Here's the real picture...as bright as I can paint it for you...
There were rather uneducated people who thought they saw something wrong with the photographs. I thought it was worth a quick read but I don't remember being much impressed. And the story didn't have "legs". It never went anywhere. The so-called anomalies in the pix have been explained

*Go to these Postings on our Forum-My Webpages-:
My Webpage

My Webpage

My Webpage

*Otherwise My response would be "Aah, y'r faddah's mustache". :P

*There are many others...look around-

#16 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 13 May 2007 - 09:27 PM

maybe, just maybe, there is a third reality?

The footage shown to the public might have been faked - because there was too much activity on the moon, and it was easier to fake it than try to airbrush it out?

also,

the Americans knew about coming global upheavals - so were looking for somewhere else to go, for the purpose of safe hide outs (only for the elite, of course).

So, were the astronauts too busy to be doing what we were told they were doing?

just thoughts which came to me as I read this thread.

Simon

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#17 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 10:53 PM

maybe, just maybe, there is a third reality?

The footage shown to the public might have been faked - because there was too much activity on the moon, and it was easier to fake it than try to airbrush it out?

also,

the Americans knew about coming global upheavals - so were looking for somewhere else to go, for the purpose of safe hide outs (only for the elite, of course).

So, were the astronauts too busy to be doing what we were told they were doing?
just thoughts which came to me as I read this thread.

Simon

*Hey Simon,
...Your 'thoughts'...always welcome. Good of you to have a look here. A lot of 'mysteries' remain about 'The Whole Thing'...as usual we're all trying to separate the wheat from the chaff. Best/'Sweeps'
:rolleyes:

#18 Morph

Morph

Advanced Member

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 11:05 AM

For those who dispute the moon landing click on the link below. Images from the 1994 Clementine probe show regolith disturbance that correlate to the Apollo 15 landing site.

Another Nail In The "Moon Hoax" Coffin

#19 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 14 May 2007 - 11:37 AM

For those who dispute the moon landing click on the link below. Images from the 1994 Clementine probe show regolith disturbance that correlate to the Apollo 15 landing site.

I do not doubt the Moon landings - nor those on Mars. Yes, we went there - and almost certainly have some people on Mars, right now (albeit underground).

I just question whether some of the footage we got to see was the real deal.

Too many 'others' in the picture too.

The last thing the govt. would want is us to see astronauts going for a walk on the lunar surface, all dressed up to the nines in their space suits when a Zetan walks by!

It would be called 'an inconvenient truth!' :rolleyes:

simon

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#20 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 12:15 PM

*YOW Morph,
...ANOTHER 'Super' LINK find. Much appreciated. Hope the guests/members will tune in to this. There are, of course MANY Confirmations. But, this one is very analytical...and GOOD. Many thanks/'S'