Photo
* * * - - 1 votes

Pole Shift / Crustal Displacement In 2013?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,922 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 20 September 2011 - 01:56 PM

Nancy Leider and her Zetan friends are not the only ones talking about a pole shift.

The Andromedans are as well, and unlike Nancy's friends, the Andromedans are quoting a timeframe!

http://andromedacoun...com/page05.html

When Earth’s crust makes its final movement, the final shift to complete its counter clock-wise 90 degree rotation, by late March 2013 – which land mass will be where Earth’s present north pole is located?

ANSWER: the new geographic north pole will be what is today North Central Africa. An good visual expression of what you will see around the globe is that today’s east west orientation of the North American Continent (Canada, U.S, Mexico) with a 90 degree turn - will now have a north south orientation. The west coast, becomes the south coast. Further, much of what is today Mexico, U.S, Canada and Alaska… will be in the new southern hemisphere. However, the new magnetic poles will actually have a West - to - East orientation.
What kind of time will it take for the planet, for the land to settle, after all of the changes have occurred?

ANSWER: the last physical planetary changes are expected to complete in late March 2013. There is expected to be about 2-3 months of quieting, settling of the land. It will take at least 2 years of an overall settling-in process of the people on the planet to get organized, settled, and to begin to live new lives. Many choices will need to be made.

http://andromedacouncil.com/index.html

The speeding up of this solar system & its planets including Earth due to the faster & higher frequency energy vibration rate of this area - their upliftment into the 4th density resulting in major geophysical events and additional changes to planet Earth - all of these changes are projected to begin:

mid-October 2011, continue through all of 2012, reaching full strength of the time frame of December 2012, through March 2013 when the final rotation of the 90 degree shift of Earth's crust happens with the present day East/West orientation of the continents move into their new North/South orientation. These changes are expected to settle down throughout remaining 2013, and will begin the completion of this cycle by the end of October, winding down in December 2013.

Question? Do we trust either source to be more or less truthful / accurate?

Another question... If you thought that something like this was approaching, would you worry about long-term financial prudence? Or, would you 'spend spend spend'?

I wonder whether a lot of people will soon feel that 'sometimes it sucks being financially sensible.'

Simon

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 01:57 PM

Nancy Leider and her Zetan friends are not the only ones talking about a pole shift.

The Andromedans are as well, and unlike Nancy's friends, the Andromedans are quoting a timeframe!

http://andromedacoun...com/page05.html

http://andromedacouncil.com/index.html

Question? Do we trust either source to be more or less truthful / accurate?

Another question... If you thought that something like this was approaching, would you worry about long-term financial prudence? Or, would you 'spend spend spend'?

I wonder whether a lot of people will soon feel that 'sometimes it sucks being financially sensible.'

Simon

*YUP Simon,
...TOO MANY people and groups homing in on this issue/topic with their own 'take'...and with pretty obvious 'Agendas' and 'Invested Interests'.
I personally think/cogitate...that it's all a 'Illuminati'/NWO Trap/'S' :excl:

#3 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 02:10 PM

*YUP Simon,
...TOO MANY people and groups homing in on this issue/topic with their own 'take'...and with pretty obvious 'Agendas' and 'Invested Interests'.
I personally think/cogitate...that it's all a 'Illuminati'/NWO Trap/'S' :excl:

*OK GROUP,
...Here's a MUCH BETTER outlook on the possible 'Pole Shift', and it comes from the Native Americans in Alaska...who claim that the Sun is in the wrong position and atmospheric changes have already started. Check out this informative video link below...and comments appreciated/'S'

Visit My Website

#4 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 25 September 2011 - 09:02 PM

*OK GROUP,
...Here's a MUCH BETTER outlook on the possible 'Pole Shift', and it comes from the Native Americans in Alaska...who claim that the Sun is in the wrong position and atmospheric changes have already started. Check out this informative video link below...and comments appreciated/'S'

Visit My Website

yes, its happening - but unlike how Nancy and others are suggesting... its much slower in action and although climatic changes are resulting they are minimal compared with what would happen with a high-speed pole shift / crustal displacement etc.

What would help reduce paranoia would if NASA was honest and told people about it. Rather than just leaving people in the dark. No doubt increased taxation because of the need to 'fight' climate change / global warming has a significant bearing here.

Simon

#5 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 10:58 AM

Terral's latest on youtube... tomorrow (Tuesday 27th Sept 2011) is a 'high threat' day for the poles to shift.

I would say that he is paranoid and just wrong (as Elenin is not the space body whch is worthy of the "the destroyer" label), but it seems cruel to mock. Anyway, he is doing a great job doing in alerting people to possibilities.

Of course he is not the only one doing this, what about President Obama's recent speech where he quoted Psalm 46 which talks of severe geophysical events such as might occur during a geophysical pole shift / crustal displacement where there is much movement? (btw the type of shifts in the video you added to the previous message on this thread were fairly low level / not 'severe'). As we know on the 27th Obama will be at what is looked upon as a 'safe' underground location 'overseeing' a military exercise (or being deposed, or even the target of an attempted assassination). Plus many other global bigwigs are also going to be away from their normal locations (see below).

My own thoughts are that I will still be here this time next week. Back in May Harold Camping quoted a time period of 5 months which will place us in October. To be more exact, at the end of October around the time of the end of the present count of the Mayan Calendar (of course the calendar does not end... it just reverts back to the start point in the same way that 31st December leads to 1st January - of the next year!)

So I am not convinced that (tomorrow) anything more than a severe quake or two will occur (which may shift the Earth's axis by a few inches), a few volcanoes may blow their tops (but there are always some doing that anyway) perhaps there will some issues related to solar flares and or the magnetic poles (again, the location of the latter is always changing anyway), flaming meteorites from Elenin's tail make landfall somewhere and maybe something small but significant occurs which affects human awareness / perceptions. Indeed, it could be that Elenin is emitting (unknown) energies which act as catalysts for a 'pole shift' event in human consciousness and those who are fleeing underground will miss out!

Paranoia is rife, it is not helped by the data in this article...

http://in5d.com/worl...26-27-2011.html

(World Leaders Will Be In Recess During Elenin Alignment on September 26-27, 2011)

Meanwhile, its important to maintain a balance and remember that no matter what actually happens (or does not happen) we are Spiritual Beings on a Human Journey who actually wanted to be here to experience all this, erm 'excitement', which includes the disinfo and paranoia! :excl: To put in it perspective we here are the fortunate few, as there are many other spiritual beings who would also have liked to have been here with us - but alas there were not enough human bodies for them all!

(Yes it would help if this was known by the conscious ‘ego’ mind)

http://in5d.com/we-a...an-journey.html

So enjoy!

Savour everything, even my jovial attitude, and try to cultivate your own 'sunny disposition'. This way you'll have a great tool for self survival no matter what and who cares if by smiling once in a while others think of you as a village idiot? Thats their problem - not yours! Anyway, there is method in my madness, as smiling and laughing have been proven to be good for our health!

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 26 September 2011 - 01:52 PM.

#6 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 03:28 PM

Terral's latest on youtube... tomorrow (Tuesday 27th Sept 2011) is a 'high threat' day for the poles to shift.

I would say that he is paranoid and just wrong (as Elenin is not the space body whch is worthy of the "the destroyer" label), but it seems cruel to mock. Anyway, he is doing a great job doing in alerting people to possibilities.

Of course he is not the only one doing this, what about President Obama's recent speech where he quoted Psalm 46 which talks of severe geophysical events such as might occur during a geophysical pole shift / crustal displacement where there is much movement? (btw the type of shifts in the video you added to the previous message on this thread were fairly low level / not 'severe'). As we know on the 27th Obama will be at what is looked upon as a 'safe' underground location 'overseeing' a military exercise (or being deposed, or even the target of an attempted assassination). Plus many other global bigwigs are also going to be away from their normal locations (see below).

My own thoughts are that I will still be here this time next week. Back in May Harold Camping quoted a time period of 5 months which will place us in October. To be more exact, at the end of October around the time of the end of the present count of the Mayan Calendar (of course the calendar does not end... it just reverts back to the start point in the same way that 31st December leads to 1st January - of the next year!)

So I am not convinced that (tomorrow) anything more than a severe quake or two will occur (which may shift the Earth's axis by a few inches), a few volcanoes may blow their tops (but there are always some doing that anyway) perhaps there will some issues related to solar flares and or the magnetic poles (again, the location of the latter is always changing anyway), flaming meteorites from Elenin's tail make landfall somewhere and maybe something small but significant occurs which affects human awareness / perceptions. Indeed, it could be that Elenin is emitting (unknown) energies which act as catalysts for a 'pole shift' event in human consciousness and those who are fleeing underground will miss out!

Paranoia is rife, it is not helped by the data in this article...

http://in5d.com/worl...26-27-2011.html

(World Leaders Will Be In Recess During Elenin Alignment on September 26-27, 2011)

Meanwhile, its important to maintain a balance and remember that no matter what actually happens (or does not happen) we are Spiritual Beings on a Human Journey who actually wanted to be here to experience all this, erm 'excitement', which includes the disinfo and paranoia! :excl: To put in it perspective we here are the fortunate few, as there are many other spiritual beings who would also have liked to have been here with us - but alas there were not enough human bodies for them all!

(Yes it would help if this was known by the conscious ‘ego’ mind)

http://in5d.com/we-a...an-journey.html

So enjoy!

Savour everything, even my jovial attitude, and try to cultivate your own 'sunny disposition'. This way you'll have a great tool for self survival no matter what and who cares if by smiling once in a while others think of you as a village idiot? Thats their problem - not yours! Anyway, there is method in my madness, as smiling and laughing have been proven to be good for our health!

Simon

*Oh YES Simon...you're Jovial attitude about it all is a blessing. Savor/embrace it. This is another 'Wait See' alright...and tomorrow is already on us and casing its shadow. Not long to wait then.
But...I was knocked off my chair with the report from the Arctic Circle in Greenland that the sun came back over the horizon two days early. That's no small occurrence,,,is not something easy to make up...is not being reported as expected in the mainstream press, and only wild and stupid theories like global warming (since we really have rapid cooling) are being blamed for the event/''S'

#7 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 07:42 PM

*Oh YES Simon...you're Jovial attitude about it all is a blessing. Savor/embrace it. This is another 'Wait See' alright...and tomorrow is already on us and casing its shadow. Not long to wait then.
But...I was knocked off my chair with the report from the Arctic Circle in Greenland that the sun came back over the horizon two days early. That's no small occurrence,,,is not something easy to make up...is not being reported as expected in the mainstream press, and only wild and stupid theories like global warming (since we really have rapid cooling) are being blamed for the event/''S'

re: the Sun being two days early, yes that is significant, although perhaps not so shocking when you also bear in mind that other video by the Inuit people about the changes which they are noticing.

I would not be at all surprised if the two sets of data were to be proven to complement each other - the same core events as seen from different angles (hmm, I almost used the word 'angels'...)

As for the lamestream media, well the word 'lamestream' probably says it all. Anyway, the latest teenage sex story and fashion scoop are far less challenging for the minds of the average Joe (and Joan) to contemplate, and help ensure that no-one challenges the political (etc) elite when they say that SUV's are culpable for climate change.

To me these are signs / markers that change is underway. Most certainly worthy of knowing about and understanding the 'who, what, when, why'; and not for using as excuses for creating scapegoats to blame.

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 26 September 2011 - 07:44 PM.

#8 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 08:19 AM

well its June 2013 and despite nothing having happened yet the Andromedans are STILL predicting such events; they just changed the time frame. Now its supposed to start within days of the summer solstice and...

????????????????

:wacko:

Simon