Evp's From Australia.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 evpaustralia

evpaustralia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal (ITC/EVP). Relaxing in the morning on my day off with friends and family while reading the news and having a cofee at the beach coffee shop.

Posted 14 June 2008 - 01:06 AM

HI!All, I am new here but have been doing EVP research for several years with some success. I'm always willing to learn and assist where I can if invited to. At this time I can not upload any of my EVP'S but will do on my next visit here. If you wish to check out some of my work until then please see my Australian Forum at http://evpaustralia.mybb3.org This was set up hopefully to educate more here in Australia mainly on EVP'S. Also to give others around the world a genuine place to add their comments and work. The forum is a friendly one as you can see. I hope to see what work you do here in your forum.

Regards, Kevin :lol:

Edited by skylark, 14 June 2008 - 11:50 AM.

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 11:48 AM

HI!All, I am new here but have been doing EVP research for several years with some success. I'm always willing to learn and assist where I can if invited to. At this time I can not upload any of my EVP'S but will do on my next visit here. If you wish to check out some of my work until then please see my Australian Forum at http://evpaustralia.mybb3.org This was set up hopefully to educate more here in Australia mainly on EVP'S. Also to give others around the world a genuine place to add their comments and work. The forum is a friendly one as you can see. I hope to see what work you do here in your forum.

Regards, Kevin :)

*OK evpaustralia,
...Welcome aboard, and YES...looking forward to your 'Updates'/postings/and sharing on this 'Ghost Hunting' enterprise. Have a bunch of friends doing this here in Ireland...and have done some 'Sweeps Fox Shows' with them. Most interesting. Thanks for this/'S' :)

#3 evpaustralia

evpaustralia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal (ITC/EVP). Relaxing in the morning on my day off with friends and family while reading the news and having a cofee at the beach coffee shop.

Posted 14 June 2008 - 10:22 PM

*OK evpaustralia,
...Welcome aboard, and YES...looking forward to your 'Updates'/postings/and sharing on this 'Ghost Hunting' enterprise. Have a bunch of friends doing this here in Ireland...and have done some 'Sweeps Fox Shows' with them. Most interesting. Thanks for this/'S' :)

HI!Skylark, Thanks for your reply will put up some of my EVP'S within the next few days until then all feel free to checkout my forum examples at http://evpaustralia.mybb3.org At work at the moment and can not obtain my files from here. Hope others there have some of their EVP'S. What I do normally is to listen to others work....save it ...re-edit it..at the same time reverse the message and make it into one sentence then resubmit it back to the forum for comments. Please understand I am always mindful and appreciate others work and always only mean to help and add a continuity to this topic in your forum. I picked your forum off the net being part Irish and thinking if anyone is going to communicate with the otherside it would have to be the IRISH. :)

Many Thanks, Kevin :)

#4 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 11:57 PM

HI!Skylark, Thanks for your reply will put up some of my EVP'S within the next few days until then all feel free to checkout my forum examples at http://evpaustralia.mybb3.org At work at the moment and can not obtain my files from here. Hope others there have some of their EVP'S. What I do normally is to listen to others work....save it ...re-edit it..at the same time reverse the message and make it into one sentence then resubmit it back to the forum for comments. Please understand I am always mindful and appreciate others work and always only mean to help and add a continuity to this topic in your forum. I picked your forum off the net being part Irish and thinking if anyone is going to communicate with the otherside it would have to be the IRISH. :)

Many Thanks, Kevin :)

*Right and OK evpaustralia,
...Maybe you'll have a look at one of our 'Forum Topics' on EVP...compare notes/add to. Thanks/'S' :)
*CLICK below on 'My Webpage' for one of the Forum's EVP Topic:

My Webpage