Photo
* * * * - 1 votes

O K Beyond Now- Merry Christmas- Happy New Year & Musing On Life Post Dec 2012, 3 Days Darkness...

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,922 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:42 PM

Very much about possible changing horizons...

----------------------------------------------------------------

As with ZetaTalk the quoted information (below) about life after next month (December 2012) is chanelled, but whereas ZetaTalk is all about pole shifts and survivalism after a terrible disaster incident this looks to a different outcome.

Cosmic Awareness talks of people splitting into three life streams. The way I understand it is that Planet A is for those ascending out of physicality, Planet A/B for those staying in physicality but having a more balanced (light / dark) experience and Planet B for those who are 'descending' into deeper physicality with just 1 strand of DNA and without any awareness of matters spiritual. Oh and these people will be sharing the planet with our present elite (lucky them!). It is my guesstimate that when Pane Andov talked about the Sun after 2012 becoming a red dwarf he was talking about the Planet B scenario. I assume this because the Planet B scenario includes the planetary surface degrading so much that it becomes uninhabitable, except in bio-domes, with everyone else having to live below ground. Life will be like in the film 'Hunger Games', with the elite having all the technological toys and everyone else being de facto slaves eduring a miserable existence.

I am only snipping a little, and these comments apply to life stream A/B. They are answers to someone's questions in a personal reading (part of which has been made public). It seems that the new A/B scenario will have a population of only 2 billion people (out of the present 7 billion people with us here on Earth). The questioner was looking to expand his business to new markets...

Somewhere else I read that it is likely that only104 million people would be ascending out of physicality; these people will experience a severe pole shift which kills everyone else! Perhaps these are the people who Nancy's Zetans will be living with?

Yet another theory is that just as a cell replicates by dividing into two identical copies, so earth will do likewise, albeit at a dimensional level (not physical)... with some people going to each of the two new 'earths' as per their destiny. Apart from the more perceptive people most humans would (at the ego level) most likely only realise that something has happened because of the mass disappearances of those going to the 'other' Earth!

I suppose that as we get closer to the day itself (not long now!) we will get to hear of more such ideas.

btw, I am assuming that the A/B life stream will be the one that fulfills the future aspirations of humankind to eventually become a space faring race which explores the cosmos, etc. In peace, of course!

I wonder what happens to electronic etc data? Will it be lost? This website / this message? As a youtuber I am continuing to add films to my channel (the money I make from them helps keep the wolf from the door!) but maybe in 6 weeks from now my potential audience will collapse? YouTube cease to exist?

Simon

-----------

Quote:
That you must remember one important thing, this Awareness interrupts you, that you have mentioned now several times that there would only be 2 billion of people but what you must also remember that those going into the planet A/B scenario will suffer a type of mass forgetfulness to how many once were and in their reality, there are as many as there have always been and if it is their plan to expand into the new markets, they will not be coming from the Orion attitude that there must be many, many people to warrant this.

Quote:
But what also needs to be understood is that even if planet A/B comes into formation and there is the mass forgetfulness, that there is also a process that it comes out of phase for a short while, Mother Earth herself, this is. And that those extra souls who have left the surface will in a sense disappear, for what good would it be if planet A/B continued and there are millions of bodies on the ground for people to take care of who do not even know how come they died or who they are, or why they are, so therefore, it is seen that there will be a period of time, approximately three days, when there may be that which will be known as the “three days of night”, in other words, a dark area or timing, and that in this “out of phase” situation, many who do not survive will indeed disappear for their energies no longer sustain the body. It is no longer in alignment with a planet that no longer exists and that which will be formulated will be a continuance of those who have it as their option to carry on, to carry on, on planet A/B not realizing so many have passed for they are no longer there.

http://cosmicawarene...rt-4%29-6080798

Edited by skylark, 13 March 2013 - 10:33 PM.

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,053 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:57 PM

*IN CASE YOU HADN'T NOTICED,
...YEP, 3 days of DARKNESS alright.
OUR 'FOURMS' AND FRONT PAGE were HIT/ATTACKED, and we were off the air/INTERNET for 3 days. A malware TROJAN JK/KRFYPTIK.,ABJ was sent crashing into us just 2 days after the American Elections....some co-incidence huh?

We WILL get the Culprit....and will 'fry him/her/whatever :angry: :wub:

Had to work with 'GOOGLE'/HOSTING/VIRUS SERVICE/AND MANY OTHERS TO GET rid of the malware...and get back on Line without infecting others.

IT'S WAR/'S'

#3 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,053 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:15 PM

*Back at you finally Simon and All :excl: ,
...Worked with all agencies for cleaning and removal...host company, Google, Virus company, and a bunch of good computer friends and cohorts.

We'll be re-doing some of the features of this 'Forum'...but also putting in BIG new things in THE FRONT/HOME Page too.

Good...now we can 'Dream Again' and move things around the Moon. Thanks for hanging in there. Best Cheers/'S' :)

#4 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:58 PM

One month to go, and I predict that some people will die of fright, just as happened in the year 999 when people thought something big such as the world ending or the Messianic Event would come to pass at the stroke of midnight on 31st December...

Meanwhile, the rest of us will still be here to see 1st January 2014.

If, and its a big if, what some psychics and others are saying is correct, there *might* be a 10+ earthquake on the 21st, with a (major?) tsunami too.

I'll let you know - after the (non)event!

Then again there is what Clif High is predicting... expando earth, a new orbit, and a year thats 14 - 16 (approx) days longer!!! I wonder whether every month will be lengthened? 1 day a month for most months plus a second day for a few more will keep the calendar in sync, and mean that we all keep our birthdays as well,. although I suppose they could keep February special by giving it all the loose days after the 11 other months have had one day each!

Looking forward to the changes on the front page, etc,

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 21 November 2012 - 11:00 PM.

#5 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:22 PM

btw, I made a typo in that message... next year is (of course) 2013!!!

Simon

#6 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,053 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 12:19 AM

*OK Simon,
...Thanks for that correction, but I kinda figured it that way.
Yeah...we'll 'jump into the New Year', or whatever after 21 Dec., with new Home page stuff. Worth the waiting for hopefully. Busy at work on that. Thanks/'S'

#7 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 11:52 PM

So having come across it I thought I'd look at some of the threads at the psychic focus site. Not all are about predictions... (ET and other topics are looked at as well)

Everything below represents highlights of whats said in each message. I only looked at some messages!

hmm, Skylark, I know that you are busy on a revamp for this site, but alas 2013 looks like a good year to hibernate. At least for part of the year.

Simon

==========================================================

http://psychicfocus....-is-it-all.html

Nibiru is real, it will be seen around the full moon of March 2013, it will look like a red fireball, there will be a small pole shift / crustal displacement, its effect will last about a year with it being 2014 before things start to return to something more like normal... but its not a planet, as such.

an excerpt

Q-Is it's appearance and aftermath ultimately going to help or hinder mankind.
A- It is definitely going to hinder them, because we either have to try to get back to where we were or kind of accept a new normal. Like I am smelling a lot of burnt electronics, we will have to recover from that. People will have to be displaced along coast lines. Flooding will be a big issue. And I feel like we are going to have a year of tough time producing food. And the day I think will slightly longer, I mean we might gain a half hour, so instead of 24 hours it will be 24.5 hours. Which the implications of that, I am seeing watches being screwed up, computer being screwed up, banking, atm being messed up. I mean it sounds like it is not a big deal but I see people in a frenzy over it.
Q-Will mankind be better off spiritually? Like will this be a wake up call?
A-YES and I will be honest, something with the weird static charge around the earth, somehow helps people mentally wake up. It is like it helps to open their senses.
Q-Like their third eye?
A-Yes

====================================================

http://psychicfocus....about-this.html

The air smells metallic, and feels as if you are standing near an ioniser. When it gets really close people will feel a weird static in the air - this causes people to experience many static electric 'shocks' when touching things.

By March 2013 people will really begin to notices that "something is up" with the world, some may even start quiting their jobs. However to avoid mass hysteria there will not be an official government announcement.

Some comments sort of validate what Clif High has been saying about the planet expanding. Alaska will have problems with earthquakes; Australia with volcanic eruptions.

There will be electrical disruption, with people returning to cash and / or bartering as well. To help people pay their taxes there will be 'payment stations' at local stores where payments can be made in cash.

On the topic of finance, this excerpt will be of interest!

Q-But most of the money is electronic, there is not enough printed paper to account for all the electronic money in circulation. Like will I still owe for my house, or will debts be wiped clean. How can they account for them without the computer records?
A-I feel like the debts that will be due are like your towns money that you owe your town, like your utility bills, I feel like property tax will be like a flat value that they tell you that you owe. As far as mortgages and credit cards, I see that being suspended, you will still owe it, but there is not system to bill you or to collect it or to update payments. I even feel like your utility bills will be a flat billed amount, and it will be base upon how many people live in your house.

The United Nations will control many matters related to finance.

They also say that the reason why the sun used to look yellowish but now looks white is because our atmosphere has changed.

====================================

http://psychicfocus....nformation.html

Information on the illuminati, bankers, who controls the planet, planetary expansion (hairline cracks in the ground with super bright light shooting out of them, the earth making a 'screeching' sound, 99% of these are under the sea).

====================================

http://psychicfocus....ve-plan-to.html

it is hoped that the trains with shackles are never needed, its an option of 'last resort', but people will be tricked to board them under the guise of being helped! local militia run amok and do bad things which were not authorised in Washington. Obama will be very active in the east, but passive in the west; areas east of the widened Mississippi fare better, but cannot grow food whilst areas immediately west of the river are able to grow food... and there will be much fighting over this land. Russia and China involved in the western side. Dire food shortages likely later in 2013 into 2014.

===================================
http://psychicfocus....and-coming.html

north eastern side of Australia suffers much devastation.

===================================
http://psychicfocus....-world-are.html

the financial pack of cards start falling in 2030 and by 2040 most countries are back on the gold standard.

==================================
http://psychicfocus....-will-some.html

an extended and powerful lunar eclipse (3-4 hours) in February 2014 will lead to many people having an ascension experience, opening their third eyes, etc. The seas slosh around, high tides, but no tsunamis. Its as if the earth 'stood still' to make the eclipse much longer than the normal 6 or so minutes.

=================================

http://psychicfocus....sion-while.html

in February 2013 the moon will rotate counter clockwise and this will affect our atmosphere... people should not breathe the fumes (no reason given why). A possible date clue is the Superbowl 47 - which will be on the 3rd.

#8 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:30 PM

Thoughts...some of the ideas which came to me whilst pondering this topic during the day.

Psychic focus says that in February 2013 the moon will rotate counter clockwise... I wonder if this will be because of the magnetic tug the comet she saw? Clif High and the Farsight Institute talk about a 'coastal event' early in 2013 - maybe this will be because when the Moon rotated counter clockwise it upset / disturbed the established order of all waterways all around the planet? (rivers, lakes, streams, seas...)

If Clif High is right then what is seen as a pole shift / crustal displacement could be caused by the planet expanding and pushing the land masses apart - and not a slip of the crust over the mantle.

I wonder whether the counter clockwise rotation event will reveal (some of) the hitherto unseen side of the moon. Oh boy, the implications if it did!!!

So, are more pieces of the puzzle falling into place? Ah, if only the masses would listen and take this seriously - they might give each other more useful Christmas presents than electronic gizmos and the latest fashion accessories!

I think that most people simply cannot conceptualise this topic. The ideas I am suggesting are so very 'far out' that short of an announcement by political leaders (which we know are hardly likely) so anyone discussing this would be accused of being delusional. Everyone knows that there is an established order within the solar system and that changes occur slowly over aeons - and not within hours!

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 26 November 2012 - 09:45 PM.

#9 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,053 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:07 PM

*You said; hmm, Skylark, I know that you are busy on a revamp for this site, but alas 2013 looks like a good year to hibernate. At least for part of the year.

*'Sweeps' NOTE:

...I'll ignore that Simon, and take on the 'FATE' challenge. Don't really conceive of STRONG changes as suggested & neither does my 'crystal ball' nor my inner sense/subconscious.
Changes are coming...but not in cataclysmic Cosmic events in the near future. So, no to hibernation or 'kicking back' on planned Forum changes. I do like your humor and grand committment to hype and keeping us all informed on 'maddness' from your collection of 'games people play'.

That is NOT to say you are not a well intentioned and quite sensible fellow...that other 10% of the time-Joke/'S' ;)

#10 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:32 PM

LOL!

Just about the answer I expected!

I would have signed up for this before I was born here... so cannot run and hide in hibernation!

As for the changes, well when they arrive we'll know what they are (and eventually the hidden truths / political machinations behind them!)

One change which is still ongoing but hopefully will be finished within a few days is that I've rebuilt my computer, reinstalled windows, etc. What motivated me to do this is that because of hardware changes windows wanted activating... so I thought that I might as well go for a clean install and since the machine is dual-boot (with Ubuntu) I put on a newer version of that as well. But not the newest, since I dislike the Unity desktop.

I had to hack the newer version since it did not let me read the windows partition when the latter is hibernated - I want to do this because sometimes it makes life easier to 'recover' downloaded files that will automatically delete if Internet Explorer closes.

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 29 November 2012 - 11:40 PM.

#11 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,053 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 05:55 PM

*Right,
...Think 'we' knew you were only 'Hacking Around' a lot of the time anyway. Good work/'S' :)

#12 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:31 AM

Still doing with the computers, plus am busy with updating my webpages / website. Trying to get some things 'done' before the big date later this month.

Not that I know anything will happen. Its just that I dont know that anything wont happen! :unsure:

someone sent me a horrific article about the future of Britain's finances. We might end up like Argentina! Will try to say more on Wednesday.

Simon

#13 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:55 PM

Today is the 12th... I saw on the TV this evening a photo of a mother holding a baby that had been born at...

12:12 on 12:12:12. Which is nice (I think & hope!)

Apparently in some parts of China and Russia people are panic buying candles, expecting the worst in 9 days from now, which will be the 21st.

I thought that there was a ribbon of energy (Galactic superwave) which emanated from the centre of the galaxy and will be passing by us on the 21st?

My wonderings include that just possibly people will have some sort of powerful mystical experience on that day, although perhaps it will be that only some people experience this in their day to day ego awareness.

Many many years ago I read a theory that the superwave is of a special type of Divine energy that sort of 'takes stock' of everything it passes and changes it according to the plans and wishes of the Divine. Makes me think of Star Trek Vger, except that the assimilation wont see individuality ending. Rather it will be some sort of eye-opening or consciousness changing event. Up - or down! (or sideways?)

Maybe this is the 'ascension'? People will rise in energy / vibrations / perceptions so that the human body can be aware of / perceive that which was previously hidden? A few people (few compared to the mass of humanity) will change to a vibratory / energetic level which make them beyond the capability of incarnate humans to see / perceive, so that they will seem to vanish. These people could be the ones who walk into the place of the afterlife without the normal death. (I assume).

Its my understanding that after the 21st we can expect a few years of global adjustment as Gaia and human society change. Land mass changes, new plants, new animal friends (even new species?), and some leaving us. Much hidden info coming out. I've heard it suggested that the 4D vampires who are behind the scenes and who have been 'farming' us humans for aeons will launch some kind of attack to try and stop us escaping their control. (Gordon Duff said this, although it is me who is suggesting who might do this). Perhaps however only some people will experience this? (If it happens at all). Rumours also talk of something to do with the Moon...

So much I don't know... so many possibilities. Yes, at times I am prone to wild flights of fancy LOL! All I know is what I am hoping I will experience - in this context its not for me to decide what others experience on this important day.

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 12 December 2012 - 11:56 PM.

#14 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,053 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:07 PM

***Seems as though 'we made it'...past 12/12/12, but what lies ahead. Not much really...and yet!!

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
...Happy Holidays folks, now all you ‘doomsayers’ can celebrate comfortably/’S’

And a welcome note from ‘Filer’s Files’...which says:

Interpretation of ancient Maya calendars has made some believe the world will end on December 21, so you can spend big for Christmas but celebrate early. Other Mayan Calendars have been found that are much older, so even some Mayans thought our world would not end.

There are several ways the world is supposed to come to an end in 2012.

Nibiru is supposed to sideswipe Earth, but my telescope and binoculars I haven’t picked up any major object coming this way. Astronomers claim we would have seen anything the size of a planet headed our way a long time ago. We did discover some dwarf planets further away than Pluto, which is 40 times more distant from the sun than Earth.

Don’t worry about the Earth’s magnetic poles flipping like a pancake and causing earthquakes everywhere. Most of the movement of the magnetic poles has been around the Arctic Circle, and now we use gyros and satellites for navigation rather than the magnetic compass.

NASA is predicting that the Suns regular “solar max” cycle of sun spot activity about every eleven years is predicted to be a relatively mild one in 2013. NASA sends out “space weather” warnings of solar storms, and the sun might send out an unusually strong solar flare but the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration sends warnings to electric utilities and satellite owners. Worst case scenario is we might lose electrical power and some satellites.

Asteroids may be the greatest threat to wipe out the Earth, like the one that hit the Yucatan and wiped out the dinosaurs. Astronomers say there are no impending meteorites being tracked to create the demise of Earth. NASA estimates there are 4,700 asteroids at least 330 feet wide within Earth’s 5-million-mile neighborhood that could destroy a city, but not our whole planet even if we fail to divert it.

We will likely be hit by a catastrophic asteroid at some point, although our technology is rapidly increasing.

Attached File  EARTH IN DANGER-PHOTO.jpg   16.47KB   2 downloads

Ben Rich the Director of the Lockheed Skunkworks said, “We now have the ability to take ET home.” This ability would likely be able to deflect an asteroid from hitting Earth. ET has shown their interest in saving the Earth as well, and is also watching and willing to help.

We would likely have years of warning, and we know how we could deflect one.The Earth is entering a more dangerous section of space, but even the Earth is hit it would likely be by a small meteorite that slips through our defenses. Last week’s files mentioned we have spaceships with weapons orbiting Earth that could likely pulverize most of the dangerous meteorites.

As far as World War III, the Russians are much weaker than they have been in the past and seem to be backing off their strong support for the Syria’s Bashar al-Assad's regime. Although our tribal wars will continue worldwide nuclear destruction is not likely…YET.

**BTW:
Dmitri Medvedev, the Prime Minister of the Russian Federation comment confirms aliens are here.

Comment confirms aliens are here. He previously served as the third President of Russia from 2008 to 2012. After the recording of a television program, he did not realize that his microphone was still open and stated: “I believe in Santa Claus, but not too much,” Medvedev began,but then continued:“Aliens, I cannot tell you how many of them are among us at this time, otherwise it would trigger panic.”

#15 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:04 PM

Comment confirms aliens are here. He previously served as the third President of Russia from 2008 to 2012. After the recording of a television program, he did not realize that his microphone was still open and stated: “I believe in Santa Claus, but not too much,” Medvedev began,but then continued:“Aliens, I cannot tell you how many of them are among us at this time, otherwise it would trigger panic.”

Yes I heard that... and that he suggested watching the film Men In Black to know more about the real situation!

Simon, who is NOT panicking :ph34r: but as its almost holiday time is thinking in 'pantomime' mode.

ps: watch out, the sky is falling... its coming from behind you!!! (oh yes it is). :) :)

Edited by simple simon, 13 December 2012 - 02:05 PM.

#16 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:52 PM

Two days to go and counting...

From what I gather (and it is just a personal observation / muse) it might be that humankind is about to experience the event known in Christianity as Illumination Of The Soul.

If I am correct then so be it. In this life I've done what I've done, for good or ill.

Can I offer evidence for this? Nope. Nothing tangible. Just a guesstimate from various things said online elsewhere. Where I am not sure is how much this would be perceived at the 3D human ego level - which means that even if this does come to pass some (many / all???) people may not even realise that it has happened.

The only fact of which I think I am safe to say is a certainty is that our leaders are saying nowt. (nuffink in another regional dialect) Maybe this is because they themselves do not know... it would be wrong to automatically assume that they are acting with ill-intent and withholding important information. That said, of course they could be doing this.

Maybe we will learn more after the event - if this is appropriate.

Simon (who could be totally wrong here, but then humans do sometimes misunderstand things they have heard / read.)

Edited by simple simon, 19 December 2012 - 06:03 PM.

#17 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 05:21 PM

Well, its the 22nd, and as far as can be gathered - nothing happened.

I thought that the 21st was the day the galactic superstorm / ribbon of energy expanding out through the galaxy was supposed to pass by us here. If it did then it obviously did not cause any harm.

Prior to the 21st there was no end of channelled messages trying to convince devotees that the 21st would see many magical transformative events in which the specially chosen would somehow find themselves in a different realm - typically with the readers being given the impression that it was them who were going to experience this!!!

Then again, whilst the potential may have been for events to occur on the 21st I think we must realise that the universe does not have a clock and that if they happened on the 31st then in the bigger scheme of things this would barely be a nano-second later.

We do not know how many (if any) people have experienced something truly transformative - and it may be that we will never know. I'm OK with this - but I bet many aren't!

We also do not know whether the 3 year 1 month time dilation talked about by OperationTerra really has come into affect - or even if this time delay is nothing more than a load of old bullcr*p. (Surely if it was real then there would have been multiple and independent sources saying so???)

I will freely admit that I was prepared to accept that there are those very few times when what seems unlikely and indeed truly miraculous could be within the realms of possibility. Thankfully however I was not so totally convinced that 'possible' actually meant "100% certain" that I rushed off to a mystical mountain (etc) as happened in some countries. For me it was case of staying close to home and busting the budget in a supermarket buying things which I would have bought anyway.

In reality it matters not when people reach a higher level. Eventually almost all of us are going to 'ascend' to 5D consciousness, but whilst for a few people this could be anytime within the next few days / weeks / months for others this may be a few lifetimes away.

Apparently a comparative few people will be descending, but thats a different topic. Definitely I would rather avoid that fate!

Simon (who alas also realises that because nothing happened he cannot get out of paying some credit card bills - boo hoo!).

Edited by simple simon, 22 December 2012 - 05:25 PM.

#18 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 05:27 PM

<snip>

**BTW:
Dmitri Medvedev, the Prime Minister of the Russian Federation comment confirms aliens are here.

Apparently according to Tom Moore's GentleWay newsletter the Russians will be the first to receive an official public ET delegation - from the Plaiedies. A few years from now...

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 22 December 2012 - 05:29 PM.

#19 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,053 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 02:04 PM

*OK SIMON AND ALL,
...As long as WE haven't all perished, maybe the MAYANS have, thought I'd take this opportunity to adjust this Topic a bit for the Holidays. Hope Simon doesn't mind me taking some 'liberties' here since it's really his starting Topic :)

AND SIMPLY WISH ALL HERE...the Merriest of 'Seasons Greetings' with family and friends. Most heartfelt, as this WISH is FAMILY based...and good friends based. These are the times that bind/bond, and the very basic best of society/culture/and foundations for 'FREEDOMS'...LIFE, LIBERTY, AND THE PERSUIT OF HAPPINESS.

Those who, by legislation AND the corrupt-NWO agenda driven use of global Media, try to destroy the basis of traditional FAMILY values...are enemies of our cultures and nations. Let us get our act together about what is really important...and preserve the values which have sustained and enriched us. We'll talk about getting rid of the UN, the EU, and those promoting anti-family/anti-people, after the holidays. But we certainly will. Love and cheers to all those who 'be with us' in that/'S'

*CLICK on the pictures below...for the animation:

Attached File  X-MASS CHEER AND GREETINGS.gif   41.2KB   4 downloads

Attached File  American Colonial Soldier-Animated.gif   21.21KB   4 downloads

Attached File  Christmas_Tree_Scene-GEO.gif   27.99KB   3 downloads

#20 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:28 AM

Mind? Whats a 'mind'? hey, am I supposed to have one of these??? Can I buy at the supermarket - if so then what do I do with it??????

Anyway, Seasons Greetings / Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays to one and all. Try not to eat too much at a time, and remember that turkeys are for the entire holiday season, and not just Christmas day! LOL

We can talk about 2013 (the year that transformation becomes manifest [erm, I think]) nearer the date - if Jelaila Star is right then Earth will be rotating in the opposite direction by then (yikes, yikes and yikes again)!!! (Hopefully not in my timeline). Then again, surely others would be saying this as well - so obviously one must have plenty of salt around, so as to be able to keep taking 'pinches' of the white stuff every time one hears the latest pronouncement !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) :) ;) :) ;) :)

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 24 December 2012 - 01:11 AM.