A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 02:58 PM

ANGEL IMPRESSION ON ‘SWEEPS’ BACK TOILET CEILING

-AMAZING OR JUST A ‘FREAK’ HAPPENING?-

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
...Well whatever, this deserves to be put in the ‘NON-ORDINARINESS’ Category heh? This formation...SIMPLY happened as we were preparing our home’s back toilet for new wallpaper and paint.

As the ceiling was poked due to a noticed ‘bubble’, the plaster fell to the floor...and THIS fully etched Picture-BELOW- appeared. This is exactly how it looked immediately, without any ‘touching up’ or bothering otherwise with.

We put up the new wallpaper and painted...but never touched this area. It was left as it formed.

Thought you all might enjoy...get something...out of this sharing. Of course, make up your own minds and analysis of this...but I guarantee everything I’ve just said about its’ creation is true.

What does it mean? Your guess is as good as ours, but everyone who has seen it simply says ‘It’s an Angel’ or 'Look at that WING'. What else?

We would have people and relatives in the house and show them the improved ‘back toilet’, and ask them to look at the ceiling. To a person, their first impression was, without prompting them, ‘It’s an Angel’.

Stranger things have happened folks, but we’ll leave this ‘up there’ and untouched as an example of ‘UNORDINARINESS’ happenings/unexplained things...and even mysteries. Look at it...from two different angles and see what it might be. Wish I had a 3D photo...then it would really ‘stand out’. The 3D effect of 'The Wing' is outstanding...really. CLICK ON THEM...to enlarge, and get the full effect. Thanks/’S’

Attached File  ANGEL IMPRESSION ON OUR BACK TOILET CEILING 2.JPG   806.46KB   198 downloads

*Another View:

Attached File  ANGEL IMPRESSION ON OUR BACK TOILET CEILING.JPG   830.4KB   197 downloads

ps-Yes we know that people see/react to the model of 'Reality' they have in their heads. Putting in 'somekind of something like that' below from a Talk I gave at UCD-Univeristy College Dublin. Well enjoy and have a look and come back with YOUR 'takes'/'S'