• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,922 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 22 November 2015 - 11:31 PM

Something that I've just come across... a new discussion with the Cassiopeans.

http://cassiopaea.or...ic,40125.0.html

The opening message...

A: Hello Kinder! Mineakaea of Cassiopaea calling! We see that your realm is rapidly changing. This is the time you have been preparing for. It will be difficult to navigate the turmoil coming. But it is possible and you should not lose sight of the fact that massive changes are coming. Remember what we said about cosmic biorhythms. It will be a bad time for the elite soon. And it will intensify for them according to their FRV.

Someone asked whether this means that good people are going to get a better chance, their reply was

Something like that.

re: the concentration camps and what amounts to attempts by the elites to impose a Nazi style state upon people, this comment gives hope:

A: Yes. It will pass when the big changes come.

They mean the earth changes but do not say any more on that topic. This makes me wonder whether Nancy Leider's Zetans will be more right than we would wish.

This caught my eye:

Q: (Perceval) Those strange circular objects that fell in Spain, they said they were gas tanks from a satellite. Is that what they were?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Question is: How come they're falling?

(Perceval) Why did two of them fall in the same place in Spain?

A: Put there as message.

Q: (L) Are you saying that aliens in spaceships put them there?

A: Something like that.

Q: (L) And what about the satellites that they were attached to?

A: Gone. Poof. Part of the message.

Q: (L) Huh?

(Perceval) A message to who?

A: Who do you think? The people that put them in space!

Q: (Perceval) I think they're saying they were put there as part of the message. Directly placed. But the satellites were shot down, and that was part of the message. They were from American satellites?

A: Yes

Q: (Scottie) Of course, we don't know what kind of satellites they were. There are many kinds of satellites. Hmm...

A: The kind that were intended as "defense" against what is "out there".

There is a LOT of discussion about Iodine (and some about salt water). Below is just a little:

Q: (L) So, in some cases it might be. This Brownstein book says that iodine is an excellent antibiotic for all kinds of organisms including  bacteria, tuberculosis, fungi, yeasts, molds, and viruses; that it has no side effects like pharmaceutical antibiotics, and there is no development of resistance against it. Apparently the only reason this is not being talked about is because they can’t patent it and make money. Well, of course, they want human beings weak and suffering: transmarginal inhibition and all that. People are more easily broken psychologically if they are sick or infected with something. So, let me ask you: Could iodine combat AIDS?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Ebola?

Q: (L) Plague?

Q: (Galatea) Chicken Pox?

Q: (L) Measles?

They also said yes to skin cancer.

Then there is this:

(Chu) So, could this be like the antidote to the effects of the frequency fence?

Q: (L) So if you don't have any metals poisoning your body, and you don't have any critters colonizing your body, then the frequency beaming of the PTB can't get to you. Is that it?

A: Yes more or less.

Q: (Galatea) And also it blocks radiation in general.

Q: (Perceval) The frequency fence probably works on people because they're toxified and weak.

A: Yes absolutely. People will be amazed at how strong their will becomes!

In short they say that we should be taking more as a supplement, and taking salts too.  One person suggested that rather than the official recommended daily amount of 12.5 micrograms a day we need something like 12.5 milligrams a day. Whilst it is theoretically possible to overdose the amount needed to do this would be significant.

I am not medically trained so cannot offer advice on how much.

I decided to research more and at a different website (a mainstream medical website) found this:

http://hypothyroidmo...e-iodine-myths/

The RDA for iodine (150umg/day) is inadequate to supply the body’s need for iodine. When you couple in the increasing exposure to toxic halides bromine, fluoride, and chlorine derivatives, our iodine requirements have markedly increased over the years. My experience has shown that iodine in doses ranging from 6-50mg/day is adequate to provide iodine for the vast majority of the population. Finally, it is important to use the right kind of salt—unrefined salt. For the last 20 years I have used Selina’s Celtic Brand Sea Salt in my practice with great success. The best results with using iodine are seen when it is used with unrefined salt as part of a holistic treatment regimen. Unrefined salt helps the body safely detoxify from the toxic halides bromine, chlorine and fluoride that can be released when iodine is taken.

Again the above was but a small quote from a larger page.

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 22 November 2015 - 11:33 PM.

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.