• 47 posts
  • Interests:Focusing on it

Posted 25 March 2008 - 11:30 PM

'SETH' HANIEL-INTERVIEWED ON 'THE SWEEPS FOX SHOW'

-A 'MYSTIC' SCOT VISITS IRELAND-HE MARCHES TO DISTANT DRUMS/HIGHER ENERGIES-

'SETH'-on 'The Giant's Causeway'-for the Show[/b]

Attached File  SETH_GIANTS_CAUSEWAY_PHOTO.jpg   214.01KB   21 downloads

*'SETH'-the smiling 'Mystic Poet
Attached File  SETH_PHOTO.jpg   62.65KB   21 downloads Attached File  Seth_interview_CD_photo.JPG   74.55KB   22 downloads

*Seth and Flora-Moon Ritual Photo:

Attached File  SETH_AND_FLORA_MOON_RITUAL.jpg   238.76KB   22 downloads

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
'Seth' and I talk 'Of Many Things'-share experiences on UFO's/Abductions/Out Of Body Travel/Deja Vu/ Re-incarnation/& Synchonisities we've both had. 'Seth' is a 'Mystic Poet', a world traveler, and Ancient Egypt. I also Dedicate this Show & RAP-the Irish Government-The destruction of Heritage Sites-'The Hill Of Tara'. We also 'ROUND' on The troubles in TIBET, and denounce the Chinese Government for THEIR violence against a traditionally spiritual People.
-OK...We catch up with 'Seth' in his Irish Hotel-will all the familiar connection FUN-enjoy/-

*CLICK on photo of SETH proposing to 'Flora'-& there IS a strange story about that-in the Show:

Attached File  SETH_AND_HIS_LADY_PROPOSAL.jpg   173.02KB   12 downloads

SETH’S WEB SITE LINK:

My Webpage

*CLICK on the SHOW Link below-Become a VIP Member-Get all the 'Sweeps' Shows-Thanks:

http://www.irishufol...PS-FOX-SHOW.asx

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 09:51 PM

Attached File  SETH_PHOTO.jpg   62.65KB   21 downloads Attached File  Seth_interview_CD_photo.JPG   74.55KB   22 downloads

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
'Seth' and I talk 'Of Many Things'-share experiences on UFO's/Abductions/Out Of Body Travel/Deja Vu/ Re-incarnation/& Synchonisities we've both had. 'Seth' is a 'Mystic Poet', a world traveler, and Ancient Egypt. I also Dedicate this Show & RAP-the Irish Government-The destruction of Heritage Sites-'The Hill Of Tara'. We also 'ROUND' on The troubles in TIBET, and denounce the Chinese Government for THEIR violence against a traditionally spiritual People.
-OK...We catch up with 'Seth' in his Irish Hotel-will all the familiar connection FUN-enjoy/-

*CLICK on photo of SETH proposing to 'Flora'-& there IS a strange story about that-in the Show:

SETH’S WEB SITE LINK:

My Webpage

*CLICK on the SHOW Link below-Become a VIP Member-Get all the 'Sweeps' Shows-Thanks:

*'Sweeps' NOTE: ;)
...Just put in some 'SETH' Photos and our Radio Show CD Cover-available from us at:
info@irishufology.net

#3 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 07:18 PM

*Seth and Flora-Moon Ritual Photo:

Attached File  SETH_AND_FLORA_MOON_RITUAL.jpg   238.76KB   22 downloads

*'Sweeps' NOTE:

SETH’S WEB SITE LINK:

My Webpage

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Added a 'Lovely'/Mystic photo of Seth and Flora from a 'MOON RITUAL'-enjoy/'S' :)