• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 12 May 2015 - 11:22 PM

There is a radio interview that is attracting much attention. its with Dr Simon Atkins who a few years ago predicted a tsunami for the Atlantic Ocean and yes, it happened. OK, it was small, but that was good in my book (minimal casualties!)

The interview can be downloaded from this link - the free download is about 27mb and plenty good enough for listening to.

http://truthfrequenc...ng-radio-51579/

This YouTube is a brief message about the interview and some of the major predictions.

Below are some notes from the page at YouTube:

Once again, more signs pointing to the end of September.
Please listen to the full show linked below.

Highlights include 9.0 earthquake in Iran
6.9 Earthquake in Northern California
Major Volcanic eruption in Kamchatka affecting world climate for years.
Completion of a frequency shift causing numerous issues here on Earth with the Planet itself as well as people and animals.

below are my imperfect notes made whilst working in the garden (mostly leaving out what is said in the film).

Simon

--------------------------------------------------

The Dinar reval will be shortly before the September events. The banks plan to try and cheat people by suggesting waiting until there is a better offer. Do NOT listen to them... take the first offer that comes. For people who invested in Dhong, sorry, this was not discussed.

There is an intergalactic wave of magnetic energy wave coming, eta late September. Its passing will take 2-5 days and create a cosmic shift, global consciousness will ramp up. (is this what the Cassiopeians have been talking about?) The reval will come shortly before this.

jade helm is about preparing for the frequency shift... 10%-17% of the global pop is expected to lose it bigtime and the military want practise handling the craziness. some of those who go ape and start hallucinating will be CEO's and national leaders, with insufficient sleep being part of the probable cause.

He has cancelled all travel from early Aug to end September and has started getting enough sleep every night, even if it means that things do not get done. This he sees as being *essential* as the body will be healthier and more able to resist disease this way. It peeves him greatly that he has to crash out when there are unfinished daily tasks. But he needs to survive... btw, I was not pleased to read this, as I really need a month of 72 hour days to fit in everything I am capable of doing!

A drought causes Chinese GDP to fall. The way this was discussed made me think of civilisations in South and Central America which failed - because a changed climate meant the people starved to death. This interpretation is my words based on how I understood his comments. I need to listen again to see if I am being too doomy.

The elite want people to believe in AI and to be chipped & to join in.

Enzymes are even more important than vitamins for optimal health (Clif High of webbot fame said this some years ago) eat more raw foods, esp veg and fruit. (oh dear, veg are not my favourite foods)

As the frequency fields accelerates (he was talking about the Schuman Resonance, which by Sept could be at 3 or 14) the immunity field goes down, which means an increase in illness and herd deaths - the latter being where large numbers of the same species experience mass deaths in short time frames. He wondered when it will be time for humans to experience this.

He also gave some mantra-like advice / sayings.
I am free
Don't wait for the perfect moment. Take the moment and make it perfect!
Our thoughts create our beliefs; our beliefs matter!

Other things he said which I made notes about are:
*Electro-magnetic waves in what we think is empty space are the new energy - scaler waves
*magrav technology
*fight fukushima.com (a website to visit)
*Blue light technology
*full stomach = lose weight - eat small amounts of the right types of food frequently
*Rife for health - even in health open source technologies are the way forward

people start going ape in July / August

sorry thats all I wrote down... before the interview I had no idea what to expect, although it was suggested that people should get a pen and paper to make notes. Because of his tsunami prediction which came true (ie: he has a proven track record) I thought that I should do this, but was in the garden gardening so could not make notes of everything.

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 03:23 PM

SIMON ATKINS STUFF

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:

Good golly, how many of these ‘GURU’ type ‘fraudsters’ are around? Here’s a guy who is  a ‘BUSINESS MAN’-Giving out ‘Cosmic advice’/Investment stuff/& making predictions based on What? It’s a never given-what his ‘Pipeline’ is, where he ‘gets this’ information. Is he a ‘psychic’, getting ‘things’ out of the Blue? Or, is he really a ‘Quack’ (Comes to mind) but up scale business man ‘selling property’ combined with ‘telling folks where to move (where he’s  selling his properties) in order to be safe from his predictions of major world event/catastrophies?

People ‘woke up’/switched ’Polarities’ better probably with LSD/Psilocybin

http://www.irishufol...hp?showforum=19

Well, if one watches his  ‘YouTube’-firstly it’s discovered that ‘He never stops talking’-sort of like a ‘Speed Freak’…and he is all ‘pumped up’ and ‘sold on himself’. Next one can notice that his ‘Topics/Subjects’ jump all over the place-from ‘The Earth is really FLAT-so NASA is lying to us on that’, ‘The Meaning Of Life’ (how many times have we been subject to that down thru History?, or ‘Startling new Scientific Discoveries’.

Goes on about ‘Higher Consciousness’ frequencies coming-BUT 10-15% of Earth people will be killed or go Crazy. Then changes TACK to talk about Christ and goodness. What is that-little of everything for ALL followers? Has his hand in everything huh?

Best thing to do if one wants to ‘appraise this dude’ (Are his Academic Credentials real?…check his success record, but also look at the clues of dates/how much was already known about what he predicted/& what did he have to say when he ‘falls flat on his face’? His persona really ‘strikes me’ as ‘New Age’ cashing in on gullible people for ‘profit’ in his business world. Doom Doom Doom-‘But I’ll help you out folks’…he seems to be saying. Oh well, sum it all up for yourselves-I’m ‘tired’ of looking at these ‘Carnival Barkers’/’S’

-BIO BITS-

Commodity yield expert and climate economist Dr. Simon Atkins at the 2015 Land Investment Expo presented by Peoples Company. Dr. Atkins shares an in-depth view of weather-related risks to global agricultural production while assessing the impact of "black swan" events. The Land Expo is hosted each January, in West Des Moines, Iowa.

ADKINS-His little Descriptive stuff about his YouTube talk:

The Meaning Of Life And The Shift In 2015: 12/29/14-Series #22

Published on Dec 29, 2014

What is the meaning of life? Joy? Freedom to choose? In plain and simple words, this show will explain that the meaning of life is to give it meaning. Life is about creating yourself! Find your gift and be alive! If you're looking to experience the joy of being alive, you've come to the right place: you WILL feel rejuvenated! Remember, life is a series of choices, and it all starts with "I AM" alive and that someone out there loves you.

The Skyaia® Show is about the interconnectedness of human be-ings with our planet and the cosmos, our dreams & our plans with present & future risks, and attaining a greater awareness of the world around us. It's about spiritual evolution, the meaning of our lives, our path ahead, and the risks from planetary threats & economic instabilities to the opportunities from personal growth to increasing abundance.

Dr. Simon Atkins, MBA, PhD, DSc is a climate risk economist, a planetary threat forecaster, solar expert, and energy medicine doctor. Simon is also an informant for the People, a spiritual pacifist and modern-day “business-monk”. Call him a ‘compassionate fighter’ for sovereign freedom, with a goal to move the planet forward. He lives many months of the year in Uruguay yet travels constantly around the globe.

The Skyaia® Show is broadcast every Monday at 8 pm Eastern, with your host, Dr. Simon Atkins. Tune-in to The Skyaia® Show to receive clarity, inspiration & knowledge to advance your future! See you soon!

www.SkyaiaShow.com

#3 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 30 September 2015 - 03:58 PM

Well its the last day of September and so far hardly anything seems to have happened. But over the years so many dates have come and gone without either the predicted events coming to pass or (as in December 2012) something happening which had not been predicted that we should still remain alert.

What may be relevant is that in more recent months (the messages above date from May) the talk has been of events stretching into October, and when (in 2013) he predicted a tsunami for the US East Coast his prediction did come to pass - albeit 7-10 days late. So, lets see. Even a few weeks out would be better than most of the things which I've predicted.

Simon

#4 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 05:46 PM

Its obvious that whilst the wave event did come to pass the consciousness events have not become well known. Which does not mean that they are not happening...

In February 2016 there was something on the TV news about an increase in people who are experiencing mental problems and the person who was interviewed described things she was experiencing which to my ears sounded like her consciousness was expanding - she was psychic and seeing / hearing things which are in other realms.

Since mainstream medicine does not accept such things the "solution" adopted for this lady was drug-based.

Simon