#1 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,053 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 11:41 AM

Well-don't often do this Folks,

...Thought to use this 'Seeking'/Active Web Site-still looking to upgrade it though, to bring certain concerns to your attention. Namely-shooting down the Globalist-Cultural Marxist Global Warming/Cum 'Climate Change' SCAM.

So, not too humbly, I wrote a short Picture-Story book-highlighting what the REAL cause of our Environmental problems are-where they arise from.

Asking that you LOOK at-Buy this VERY Inexpensive-E Book-spread it around & hopefully get some interest/concerns 'worked up'.

Just going to say THANK YOU in advance, b/c I do know many guests/Members here back what we're trying to do to Inform and take Action-while most of SOCIAL MEDIA, Search Engines, & the MSM are HELL BENT on disinformation and gaining Mind Bending Power and Control over us all.

**PLZ have a 'Look see' here/below, and hopefully support this thrust/effort/'Sweeps'

Well have a look, if you will, see what you feel/think about it. Maybe Pass it around U Know.

...Will put in one telling Photo from the Book below-CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE:

Attached File  A DUCK IN RED ICE SHOWN-OUR TECHNOLOGIES DESTROY US.jpg   121.31KB   0 downloads

I managed to get PAYPAL on board with this...could be interesting huh? BUT-Check out the LINK Below-gives you a write up-& a BRIEF ‘Sweeps’ BIO on it too. By clicking on Sweeps roi-den Fox-HYPERLINK.

Here’s the Link-from the PAYHIP SITE...where they are selling it/’S’              

https://payhip.com/b/JfGX

Very much appreciate-you good guests/members-spreading the word-helping to get PPL/friends (they get a big discount-on this Even very inexpensive E-book from You). Funds from this will really help fund-getting this Website upgraded.

Again-many thanks for being here/'S'

#2 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 09 June 2019 - 05:23 PM

Well I've gone out on a limb and splashed out and bought the e-book.

I too recognise that WW3 is underway, albeit as the power-mongers against everyone else, including the very planet we live on!

Simon

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#3 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,053 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 11:25 AM

Out on a Limb Simon,

...Laugh, very typical of you-BUT, a big thanks. Do hope you enjoyed/got something from the E-book?

It's been a tough 'Roller Coaster Ride'-putting these Thoughts/researches together-hoping to Educate-'WAKE UP' people to this Threat.

Yes-AGREE-We are indeed in the 'LEAD UP'-if not already into WW3. Now necessary for PPL to see all the preparations being made, and those

already made, by TPTB.  The machinations of GLOBALISM/NWO/U.N. and CULTURAL MARXISM-can now be seen CLEARLY.

Thanks for all you insights on THIS. See you down the road-and will follow up/UPDATE what's really going on/'S'