Photo
* * * * - 1 votes

Did 3 Us Presidents Just Meet Marduk In Africa?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 08 July 2013 - 07:25 PM

I thought that this VT article would be of interest. I am not sure to what
to make of it... could it be possible / true?

What makes it doubly of interest is that in his latest wujo report Clif High
mentions an "expected alien arrival" as well as other topics, such as more

dire news from Fukushima (oh sh*t type news)
http://halfpasthuman...dio_access.html

E59 - July 6, 2013 rads, red tide, catch-up

Listen on YouTube at this link

...and from things Clif said in many webbot reports over recent years, he
expects them to create mini enclaves in several places in the USA (plus
elsewhere?).

So it could be that the three pResidents referenced in the VT article were
selling out the American people!

Note: conjecture, I am only joining dots / not saying that this is so.

Simon

http://www.veteranst...ands-in-africa/

http://tinyurl.com/jwsrt9x

Occasionally a good rumor is entertaining as well as distracting from
the often negative barrage of daily world news which is usually slanted to
indicate the demise of populism which is far from true.

This article involves a story which I certainly hope turns out to be just a
funny rumor. The problem is that the source for this story has very deep
Intel connections and usually is right on the money.

And there are certain background details which create many more questions
than they answer.

And it is these questions which seem quite remarkable in scope and
themselves generate many more questions and raise new issues.

In the June 18, 2013 issue of the Africa Review (Kenya, Africa), a very
interesting story detailed expected intersecting visits of both former
President Clinton and current President Obama to Senegal, Africa (1).

This alone has not received any suitable explanation other than the flimsy
reason that they were there to commemorate the "Al Cia Duh" bombing at the
US Embassy in Tanzania.

And believe it or not former President George W. Bush is alleged to also
have arrived in Africa during this time period.

This visit of three American Presidents to the continent of Africa during
the same time period is unprecedented in history and would appear to require
an extraordinary explanation which has not been forthcoming.

<snip>

And who might this important and powerful NWO dignitary be, one so important
three American Presidents would pay homage to him even over and above their
own country and its sovereignty?

As the rumor goes, it is Marduk who has descended to planet Earth to Africa
from an alien spacecraft. According to legend, Marduk is supposedly an
Annunaki (aka Anakem or Nephilim), a luciferian demon being that allegedly
represents the inter-dimensional black planet "Nibiru" which is invisible to
astronomers. Allegedly the Annunaki were killed and/or driven away from
earth during the flood and have begun a comeback during the 20th century by
once again interbreeding with certain chosen bloodlines which have
maintained the "ancient luciferian heritage" dating back to Babylon.

ps: one of the comments on the VT page after the article blasts the writer
of this article for writing it in a way which shows religious (Christain
fundemantalist) bias.

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:17 AM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Yo Simon...yes it's VERY ODD that 2 former U.S. Presidents and the 'serving one' would all end up, and meeting in Africa at the same time. AND, we know there is NO such thing as mere co-incidence. So, what is going on here?

**I'll stick in some more LINKS below...for people's consideration and 'feedback' hopefully as confirmation...NOW, the 2nd LINK has actual photos of the meeting of the Presidents:

http://ufosightingsh...-in-africa.html

http://beforeitsnews...ek-2452728.html

Michael D'Notradam-Nostradamus did indeed, in his Quatrains...write and prophesize of 'ALIENS'/ET's' and 'our' learning of them. It would seem that perhaps...this 'next phase' of Earth history is upon us fairly soon now. How soon? Who knows? The 'Terroritsts' Threat would definitely be over/take a back seat if this happened. But remember, Nostradamus also predicted strongly...'Those of The Crescent Of The Moon', the Muslims, will not be successful'. Below is Nostradamus's prediction on the 'sky people/ALIENS':

Century II-41

La grand' estoille par sept iours bruslera,
Nuee fera deux soleils apparoir:
Le gros mastin toute nuit hurlera,
Quand grand pontife changera de terroir.

The great star will burn for seven days,
And the cloud will make the sun appear double
The big mastiff will howl all night
When the great pontiff chances his abode.
This signifies the coming of the people from the stars, the aliens. When this happens the Sun will apparently appear both night and day.

***Even Rev. Anthony Pike, living in a cave in India allegedly...has sent out his latest E-mail citing this 'crazy meeting' of 3 Presidents, who didn't seem to know about each others agenda....but met up anyway. It does beg 'investigation' huh? Thanks/'S'

#3 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:52 AM

Skylark, comet Ison is expected to be so bright that it will make the sun seem double..

The Pope changing his abode could be after a meteor shower devastates Rome. There is a prophecy for this... indeed I've heard of several, including one which suggests it could occur before September this year! although Ison is expected to be strutting its stuff around November.

Simon

#4 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 02:36 PM

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
...Indeed, the coming of the Comet this year might be the ‘trigger’ for the prophecy...since it WILL ‘light up the sky’, even in daylight it will be seen.

Nostradamus says that the POPE will be forced to ‘flee’ Rome, and the experts suggest he will retreat to Avingnon/France where the POPE still controls a PALACE there. BUT, that's later and has nothing to do with the Comet!! See LINK below:

Avignon, France - The Popes' Palace:

https://www.youtube....h?v=rUiBjlY7EGI

There is however, MANY ‘Alien’/ET species here already on the planet...and under it. AND, wars will ensue if MARDUK, AND ‘his gang’ try to dominate. That also is prophesized.

Looks like we are in for an interesting year of denial or confirmation huh?

**BTW...Edward Snowden has NOW Revealed more Documents. ONE OF THEM DISCLOSES THAT… 'More Intelligent Homo Sapiens Exist Underground'.

Edward Snowden, the leaker of NSA surveillance documents, was granted asylum in Venezuela on Friday. With safe harbors in sight, Snowden was willing to share shocking and world-shattering exclusive secret government documents with The Internet Chronicle.

Look that up on a ‘search engine’? His latest…expose, states that the world governments are in a quandary about how to handle this/’S’

#5 Yaeger

Yaeger

Advanced Member

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • Interests:Politics. I am a conservative libertarian

Posted 14 August 2013 - 10:09 PM

Let's have a closer look at the entertainment industry. A lot of TV shows and movies with the E.T. theme have been produced and aired over the last couple of years or so. Falling Skies and Defiance are well known. Now the latest one, a Spielberg production, is called Under The Dome. Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining. I love Sci-Fi. But let's face it, folks. Hollywood has another agenda than mere entertaining people. Could it be that the movie industry is preparing the ground for a major announcement from government in the not too distant future that contact with E.Ts. has been made??
-----------------------------------------------------
Michael Martin

#6 Yaeger

Yaeger

Advanced Member

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • Interests:Politics. I am a conservative libertarian

Posted 14 August 2013 - 10:12 PM

**BTW...Edward Snowden has NOW Revealed more Documents. ONE OF THEM DISCLOSES THAT… 'More Intelligent Homo Sapiens Exist Underground'.

This would tie in with the Vril myth.
-----------------------------------------------------
Michael Martin

#7 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:20 AM

*Howdy Yaeger...been awhile, good to have your inputs,
I cited Snowden's 'revealing' of Extra-superior homo sapiens here as well...I'll repeat some of it.
...For better or worse...Below is part of what 'Snowden' said on ET's...so far as I known/'S'

Snowden’s testimony was as follows:

'The highest levels of government don’t know what to do about UFOs, and the official story that they are all merely weather balloons or natural phenomena have been clearly dismissed'.

'If anything, these documents speak about UFOs as if they are surely guided by an intelligence beyond our own'.

As it turns out, the most credible and inexplicable sightings are of vehicles that have been spotted leaving the sea floor at hydrothermal vents and directly entering solar orbit:

'Because ballistic missile tracking systems and deep-sea sonar are kept as state secrets, scientists don’t have access to data about these objects'.

However, most of the contractors at DARPA are sure that there is a species more intelligent than homo sapiens living in the mantle of the Earth. It makes sense, if you think about it, because that is the only place where conditions have been more or less stable for billions of years.

Extremophiles may live at different temperatures than us, but they have been able to thrive and develop intelligence at a seemingly accelerated rate.]

That’s not true, because they have simply evolved at the same rate, but without many of the vicissitudes which set back surface life:

'The president receives daily briefings about their activities. Analysts believe their technology to be so far advanced that we stand little chance of survival in any potential war'.

'The general sentiment is that we are but ants from their perspective, so there is little chance they would empathize or attempt to communicate with us, and the current contingency plan is to detonate nuclear weapons in deep caverns to ‘sting’ the foe we have no hope of destroying in hopes it would discourage further attacks'.

Critics may allege that what the 30-year-old former NSA and CIA contractor can state with authority about our Extraterrestrial neighbors is already well-known.

But the Ground-Penetrating Radar, or GPR, scans, which The Internet Chronicle has shared and confirmed with sources within intelligence community, will only serve to underscore popular bitterness over strategically timed earthquakes and tsunamis.

Just as PRISM shined a new light on goings-on in NSA’s ECHELON computer systems, revealed in the 1990s, the vast complexes of underground cities, laser-etched from pure diamond, apparent in the GPR scans will transform public debate about the balance between liberty and security.

**Further to Snowden and the UFO connection, the claim is that in his interview sessions with the U.K. Guardian, he is exposing his fears that PRISM is being used to 'mine online UFO and ET contact-related data'**

#8 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:36 PM

**One note to Simon; Don’t get your statement about ISON Comet being piloted? If you have more info on that it would be neat...but doubt that.
This is the 1st Comet which may have come directly from the OOORT LAYER surrounding our Solar System. Thanks/’S’

SIMON WRITES....Friday 6th Sept 2013.

So, maybe the long awaited financial reset will be this weekend, 7/8th Sept? There are rumours that the process started earlier this week, and that this week's G20 meeting included this in its agenda.

If so, for good or bad? And how does one define such terms - especially when whats good for a banker is likely to be very bad for an ordinary person, and vice versa?

Meanwhile, the word is that Comet Ison is a piloted craft...

*If Congress approves Obama's planned attack on Syria then maybe financial resets (of any kind) wont matter and by this time week we will be living in a very different political framework. Martial law!

Simon

Edited by skylark, 08 September 2013 - 12:24 PM.
Thought it necessary to Highlight as things advance-thanks/'S'

#9 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 11:36 PM

Sweeps,

I've seen two references to Ison not being a comet.

One included a photo, but it was several weeks ago and I dont recall where (perhaps GLP - which would explain why I took it with a pinch of salt).

The other is channelled information from Cosmic Awareness which is the same source that previously channelled through Cayce.

OK, so its channelled, and always needs repeated verification, but "what if" the info is accurate?

We are just weeks away from when Ison starts being really interesting, so we won't have long to wait to find out.

http://rainbowphoeni...s/20130831P.pdf

That which is known as Comet Ison is not a comet at all. It is a Super Mother Ship that has come with the Galactic Federational Forces and with the capacity to help at this time. This Awareness chooses not to elaborate further on this matter at this time, but know this, that this Ship, this Super Mother Ship has come to be of assistance to humanity at this time, and not a destroyer.

Simon