• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,922 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 15 April 2012 - 09:41 PM

I think everyone will find Clif High's latest message to be of interest.

When 'wise guys' make claims there comes a time when someone stands up and publicly asks for either a disclosure of evidence to back up those claims or that the wise guys (NB: plural) eat humble pie and shuts the (expletive deleted) up.

Clif is really sticking his neck on the line and calling some very well known people liars. How well known? well, think "cult status". The URL only hints at the names.

Thats all I will say, as its enough to whet appetites whilst hopefully still keeping the slander / libel lawyers away.

http://www.halfpasth...om/fulford.html

Simon, who welcomes seeing it become publicly known whether certain much-loved personalities are full of sh*t or really are whistleblowers with inside info of value.

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:10 PM

*Right Simon,
....All very well and GOOD. Imagine Clif 'calling people liars and naming and shaming'.
He gives a good performance in his talks, and seems to have good 'homework' on his subjects discussed and commented on.
BUT...in order to inform and otherwise make a 'judgement' on Clif High, I believe people should have a reference point to go to and find out about this guy. SO, I'll very simply do that...PUT IN one of the better Links to help acquaint folks with 'his' work and ideas....and Webots/et al.

*JUST CLICK below on the Link...and check out a lot of Archive stuff on Clif as well:

http://www.clifhigh.com/

#3 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:27 PM

Thanks Skylark, thats a very good website. I was half expecting something which slams Clif and suggests that the kettle was calling the pot black, but no, those links are very fair and informative.

btw, Fulford and Wilcock often talk about looming financial reform and mass resignations of CEO's having already started, with the cited reason being a desire to avoid being caught out at the time the financial reforms are enacted. So do some channelled messages from ET's. The thought arose that these sources may all be wrong and in reality the whole meme is a charade designed to keep the sheeple quiet whilst the bigwigs flee to their hidey-hole toombs. Just a thought.

Simon

#4 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:17 PM

This message is about a Clif High WuJo audio message which is primarily about the looming ELE which will be caused by a radioactive disaster at the nuclear power station in Fukushima, Japan which was devastated by the tsunami in spring 2011.

(download audio from this page) http://www.halfpasth...lifswujo.html

wujo4162012timefukushima.mp3

I listened to this whilst wearing headphones at work and made notes as best I could. So my transcription misses all the detail about how this cutting edge technology would work.

The situation at Fukishima is that even a small quake could cause the building with the radioactivity to collapse. The situation is THAT bad.

Simon (wondering whether any ET's would help? - Tall Whites? after all, where they live would be affected by the radioactivity if a 'worse case scenario' came to pass.)

----------------------------------------

Clif suggests that the Fukushima issue will start becoming more in the public mainstream consciousness sometime between the solstice and mid July 2012.

But he would like to see the topic discussed sooner (ie right now) as a way of changing the focus of the data he has seen and an attempt to save the estimated 1.289 billion lives which he has previously seen perishing because of the radiation etc.

Essentially he is appealing to TPTB to help save humankind from what he sees as a likely ELE. Clif does not care if the people & technologies involved remain unknown. As long as they are used (and are successful).

Cliff is suggesting that we use the time manipulation technologies of Dr Anderson to encapsulate the Fukushima reactor in a magnetic bottle and then manipulate time within the bottle so as to speed up the radioactive decay.

He also suggests that in fact there should be several magnetic bottles - one inside the other like Russian dolls- so that any radiation which escapes the inner bottle then encounters a differently speeded timestream which effectively prevents it reaching the outer world

On another topic Clif also says that his previous terminology of data gap probably did not represent the best use of language language. In many ways its not so much that there has been an actual gap in the flow of info, rather that there has been a flood of data whereby the good is drowned out by the rest, such as in a denial of data attack.

Edited by simple simon, 30 April 2012 - 08:30 PM.

#5 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 03:57 PM

MUST READ…ANOTHER UPDATED ‘DIRE’ WARNING ON FUKUSHIMA

Fukushima reactor No. 4 vulnerable to catastrophic collapse; could unleash 85 times Cesium-137 radiation of Chernobyl; human civilization on the brink

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
….UPDATE on the danger that exists in FUKUSHIMA. The LINK below should be sufficient fore-warning for you all. Suggest this be read and understood as to its huge danger to the world, and North America/Northern Hemisphere in particular.

This article was sent to me this morning from Natural News in the USA at 4.30am....
This is very serious stuff. I realize it is very depressing news…but I have to send out to others cause I believe this must go VIRAL. Lets hope everyone that there is a solution found to stablize/control Reactor 4 from not collapsing /’S’

http://www.naturalnews.com/035789_Fukushima_Cesium-137_Plume-Gate.html