• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 26 September 2015 - 10:56 PM

With the expected energy wave which is said to be going to result in an expansionary shift in some people's perceptions due any time now....

Wishing everyone all the best during the coming events.

May your highest dreams and aspirations become manifest. 

So what exactly is going to happen?

Beyond all the speculation which is everywhere I do not know - and prefer to not start trying to guess.

What I do know however is that in 2012 a lot of people bought into the speculated predictions and when nothing seemed to have happened many felt let-down.

I admit to having been one of these people, however about a week later I realised that something really had happened, but it was subtle and therefore had not been either expected or looked for.

So, this time I am not going to have any expectations... and will allow whatever does happen (if anything) some time to become manifest.

Simon   :) 

__._,_.

Edited by simple simon, 26 September 2015 - 10:58 PM.

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 12:44 AM

*'Sweeps' Fox:

...Just a NOTE-because I have to remark on what you've done to your FACE-your NEW Profile Photo-who is that? Have you put another person UP as You? You look 'as though' you're in a Bee Keepers gear. Very Strange...you might want to comment on that friend. That would be nice/'S' :o 

#3 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 28 September 2015 - 01:27 AM

Yes, a real photo of me, standing on the patio in the back garden on a very bright summers day wearing a sun hat plus dark glasses and with the shadow from my nose extending down towards my chin. The glasses mean that my iris cannot be seen... so no-one can tell whether they are slitted, cross shaped or circular! (Joke)

Its the image I use for my Twitter account; I thought that as we enter an age of no secrets I should not hide behind an actor any more. Its a good day to make such a change, as we are about to see the blood supermoon eclipse.

Hope all is well for you,

Simon

***Yeah-I suppose Simon-have to get a clearer photo though. I mean-well 'think about it'...no actors, but a you not so invisible/cloaked--hmm

YUP Up late huh-waiting on the MOON/Cum Eclipse-to bad I have to get up EARLY too. Oh well/'S' :) 

Edited by skylark, 28 September 2015 - 01:37 AM.

#4 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 10:02 PM

well, the Wave is supposed to complete its passing on 20th October.

So far any changes which have manifested as a result of its passing have remained unseen inside our bodies. Lets hope things stay this way!

Severe rain events are expected for parts of western USA but this will be for different reasons.

Simon