Photo
* * * * - 1 votes

Update-The Latest ' Non Ordinary' Webbot Report... How Exciting!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:03 PM

Well I thought of where to place this message, and although at first glance the 'General' board might have seemed more appropriate when you read what Clif is saying you'll begin to realise why I placed this message in a section which is for psychic skills and non-ordinariness.

In short, if Clif is right then some (how many???) people are about to experience something truly wierd, wild, wacky, exciting, bizarre, etc... But, as the alien said to Col. Corso, its only for those who can 'take' it.

Simon

---------------------------------------------------------

Clif High of the webbot project has released his latest and what he says will be the final issue of his webbot report "Shape Of things To Come" Vol 1 Issue 1, publication date: 30th September 2012.

Much of it points to events starting within the next few months and possibly lasting many years. It seems that the shift is upon us!

I am not going to go into any detail about what he says about the shift, as it seems to mostly focus on events which many might see as being doomy. I do wonder whether he has purposely left out some of the more positive things which are expected, so as to give them a greater chance to avoid the attentions of the power-mongers. In saying this my thoughts turn to the more kindly spiritual communities which are expected to be forming over the next few months and years.

Below I mention a couple of (non-doomy) things which I think will be of interest. I mention these for information and as a 'heads up', as some of the events will affect people differently depending on whether they were expecting / can 'cope with' the new situations - or they occur like the proverbial unexpected 'bolt out of the blue'. In short, it is better for people to know these possibilities in advance. It will help with coming to terms with what I see as potentially 'very exciting' changes which (depending on how they manifest) could be very positive.

The planet is going to grow, somewhat. This will be part of cause of the geophysical changes. Its a natural thing which happens every so many thousand years.

The energies of space into which our solar system is moving are different, so everything needs to adapt to thrive in the new order.

There will be people coming to join us here on this planet - but this is not new info, as I read about it 30+ years ago! The best way to resolve territorial issues is for them to have the new lands which rise from the seas.

Whilst life-forms may be expected to experience *evolutionary changes 'in the future' (ie: when offspring are born they will have changed, a little), it seems that even those of us in bodies 'today' will be experiencing new situations. Not only will our perceptions be changing, but so will (for some, at least) there will be strange affects to our bodies as well. This applies to people, animals, plants - and even the life-forms which we are unable to perceive due to our limited sensory abilities. I wonder whether this is part of the change to a new year in the Mayan calendar which starts in December and us moving from 3D to 4D/5D beings? (Well its better to look forward to the new year and ignore the doom-laden false hype about the year about to end). Below I quote the report...

"In many of the detail sets there are indicators that the [dna/body] will be [receiving the energies], and [experiencing the change], but that the [mind (of that body)] will [not be prepared]."

Clif warns that where "ego based people" are affected they may think/perceive the change as being a result of specialness/deservedness and allow their ego's to run amok. Hmm...

But there is more, and its extremely interesting / thought provoking...

"These [problems] of [increased awareness] have a rich set of descriptors including ['visible' chakra emanations], and ['energy' whips (from the finger tips)], and [energy 'leaking' (from the) whorled (parts of body){Back of skull, finger tips, toes, elbows, knees, all those areas of body expressing 'spiral' ness. Our 'tubular' body.}]. In some cases, [light shows] are described as [radiating (out from) humans (animals)]. There are many sets pointing to an [enlightenment wave] that will be [visible] within the [animal world]. In some more [unbelievable] instances, the [reports] will be of [animals] who are able to [express (their former) human identities]. These and other, similar reports of [intelligent communications] with [animals] is described as [producing] a [movement] toward [vegan/vegetarianism] that will be so [strong] as to [elicit ridicule] and [resistance] from [TPTB (the-powers-that-be)], and their [minions/officialdom]."

In have no idea (and Clif does not mention) how many/few people will be experiencing these effects. It may be that some people here are included - or know others who experience these new abilities. Its all very exciting, and thankfully we do not have to wait decades to know more.

The webbot report ("Shape Of things To Come" Vol 1 Issue 1, 59 pages in length, publication date: 30th September 2012) can be bought by following the link on this webpage.

http://halfpasthuman.com/

For those of good heart who are financially challenged it is possible to receive a complimentary copy, details at the link above.

Not for those who dislike reading anything that challenges their views on how life should be, in their opinion.

Simon

*ps: I used the word 'evolutionary', others would use a variant of the word 'mutation'. In this context both have similar meanings, its just that one sounds more positive and less fear-inducing.

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#2 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:47 PM

btw, the 'how exciting' bit in the thread title is said as much as a wish as anything else.

The reality is that the webbot report is an extremely doom-laden dispiriting document which suggests that because of the geophysical upheavals many people are about to see their lives turned upside down in a hellish way (as if it was not already - for the poor).

Its just that I chose to focus on the small amount of exciting new developments which could be manifesting in December this year.

Simon

#3 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 10:52 PM

http://www.stankovun...ssel-real-time/

A Chronicle of Carla’s Ascension to the 5D Earth – the First Full Ascension of a Human Being in Physical Vessel – in Real Time

---------------------------------------

No comment!!! (I have insufficient data to say anything worthwhile).

Simon

#4 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 05:47 PM

http://www.stankovun...scension-surge/

<snip>

All the sparrows on the roofs seem to sing now the same song: today many channeling sources are announcing all of a sudden a major event – an energy peak, a transformation – with a huge expansion of human awareness around fall equinox. This has never been the case before. This fact tells me that the decision for ascension has been firmly made this time and the potential for the first ascension wave must have reached its final threshold.

I am getting repeatedly an inkling from my HS that on Sunday, September 22 the ascension process will visibly commence, probably with the onset of a global war or a financial collapse. But something big is in the making and when the big change will start, it will proceed very rapidly.

=====================================

Is this ascension the Christain Rapture?

In another message Carla is advised to wriite her will... btw, she is a mother of young children.

Us remaining in our present bodies whilst experiencing a shift (expansion) in consciousness sounds good to me.

So many questions, if the Stankov site is right then we will soon get to know the answers. Its my plan to stick around and find out (quiting and running serves no-one).

Edited by skylark, 20 September 2013 - 10:45 PM.
Had to move your posts-dealing with ascension-rapture-channeling. You had put them in WORLD FINANCES-ECONOMIC COLLAPSE/'S'

#5 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 01:36 AM

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:...ESPECIALLY to Simon and some others I know,
...OK guys/gals, I want you to understand...that MKULTRA and other nefarious government ‘secret black op/cabal’ groups use certain disinfo topics and actually implant them...unknown to the recipient. Please be AWARE that the following categories...which MANY of our members use, can be traced to government placed ‘ideas’ into the CULTURE or into the individual without ‘them’ knowing.

I know this....SO, passing it on for you to have a look at yourselves. This is NOT intended as judgement or criticism, but to make you aware that such programs exist to make YOU more ‘flaky’ or ‘outside the mainstream’...seemingly to others. This is not to say that SOME of the things below are not genuinely experienced. These paranormal experiences have been part of our histories/personal experiences/and human condition since time immemorial...and exist. Now, though they are being exploited by 'black ops', to 'spoil, ridicule, and disqualify.

BUT, believe me...if ONE has a multitude of these listed ‘beliefs/practices’, you may qualify as having been susceptible or even programmed. You look at yourself and see ‘how many of these topics’ have an influence on you.

I kid you not, it is all a part of the war for minds long going on now/’Sweeps’

Disinformation Themes Based on Plausible Concepts

Modern MKULTRA operations in western nations involve the covert implantation of classified neurotechnology into the brains and bodies of non-consenting and unaware subjects.

This is accomplished by "black operations" involving home entries, complicit personnel in medical settings, and possibly other means. The civilian population as a whole, including children, is the target.

Concerted efforts are made to prevent subjects from understanding what is happening to them. Amnesia is artificially induced to prevent them from recalling anything about these events, most likely by means of anesthetics, benzodiazepines, and/or the neurotechnology itself.

The secrecy of these programs is preserved with the aid of disinformation campaigns or "cover stories." These campaigns include a number of carefully chosen themes.

Claims calling into question the nature of material reality

• Higher dimensions
      • Alternatively, higher "densities"
    • The universe is a hologram
    • The universe is a simulation as depicted in the popular film The Matrix
    • Synchronicity

• This idea attributes meaningful coincidences in your life to "spiritual" causes.
      • People who buy into this way of thinking can thereafter be easily manipulated.
      • Target made to experience unusually frequent and persistent "funny coincidences"
      • A key example is the so-called "11:11 phenomenon"
      • See <a href="http://www.jeffpolac...he-brain">MC401 for detailed analysis
  • Objectives:
[/list][*]Occult or luciferian "philosophies" including theosophy, gnosticism, anthroposophy
  • Commonly claim that humans (alternatively, the Earth itself) will soon attain a "higher level of consciousness."
    • It will happen by one of the following processes:
      • "Awakening"
      • "Ascension"
      • Becoming "multi-dimensional"
      • "Evolution"
      • Making a "Quantum Leap"
      • "Shift"
    • Claim is rooted in various Biblical passages
    • Unwitting subjects of MKULTRA neurotechnology implantation may ascribe their symptoms to the supposed "evolution of consciousness"
      • As a result, they may be less likely to come to a realization that their brains are nodes on a classified computer network
    • A prominent disseminator of this disinformation, Rupert Sheldrake, was stabbed in 2008 by apparent MKULTRA subject Kazuki Hirano.
  • "The Seven Rays"
[*]Themes requiring you to renounce your self-identity (ego)
  • To communicate with your "Higher Self"
  • To achieve "Oneness" or infinite love
  • Failure to conform to cult mindsets often presented as "fear based," "negative" or indicative of a spiritually "unevolved" personality
[*]Alleged psychic phenomena
  • "Chanelling"
  • Activating your 12-strand DNA
  • "Remote viewing"
  • "Vortexes" at Sedona, Arizona
  • "Reiki"
  • See: FM202
[*]The human mind is not physical
[*]A plethora of pseudoscientific and "New Age" nonsense, notably:
  • Frequency, "vibrations," and energy-themed disinformation
  • "Love and light"
  • "Scalar" waves (as promoted by Tom Bearden and Swedish attorney Henning Witte)
  • "Torsion fields"
  • Occult organizations relying heavily on vitalism doctrine
  • Hypothetical "life force" energy from orgone, orgonite, prana, qi, chi, chakras, kundalini, crystals, gems or pyramids
  • "Intuitive," "distant," or "energy" healing
  • Higher "planes" which are only visible to occult "masters"
  • "etheric," "astral," or "light" bodies
  • auras and Kirlian photography
  • geomancy, "ley lines," Feng Shui and the Earth's "energy grid"
  • often claimed that implants are not physical but rather "energetic"
[*]Royal Rife technology
[*]"Psychotronics"
  • A meaningless pseudoscientific term
  • Innocent MKULTRA subjects may adopt term in reference to any technology related to mind control
[/list][*]Science fiction concepts presented as reality
  • "Stargates"
  • "Hyperspace" physics
[*]"Radionics" (voodoo)
[*]"Dowsing" (divination)
[*]Homeopathy
[*]Alchemy
[*]"Reverse Speech"
[*]Unrealistic claims regarding the efficacy of positive thinking
  • "The Law of Attraction"
  • "You Create Your Own Reality"
    • Alternatively, "Co-Creation" of reality
  • Prosperity theology churches
[*]"Fortean" studies
[*]"Cryptozoology"
[*]Mythology relating to 2012, astrology, and the Mayan calendar
[*]Tall tales about the imminent destruction of Earth by "Planet X," "Nibiru" or comets
[*]Total strangers who begin their correspondence to you with the salutation "My Beloved"
[*]Sundry other variations too numerous to mention here, often characterized by extremely haphazard capitalization, punctuation, grammar, or formatting of text, and/or having a general tone that evinces a "screwball" or circus-like feeling
[/list][/list]