#1 Seth Haniel

Seth Haniel

A Chief Ufologiist

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts
  • Interests:all and anything Paranormal - Ufo - Spirit - Egypt
    my other websites http://www.reocities.com/love-network/index.html
    blues guitar - travel - music (my photos of groups http://thecameronsclub.webs.com/apps/photos/ )

Posted 08 March 2012 - 03:52 PM

http://uk.news.yahoo...-020630522.html

The strongest space weather storm in five years struck Earth on Thursday, causing some airlines to reroute their flights, threatening power disruptions and sparking a show of the northern lights.
NASA and other agencies warned that the storm had the potential to disrupt global positioning systems, satellites and power grids, and had already caused some air carriers to change their planes' polar flight paths.

didnt have to disrupt my flight :) a chance to see the Northern Lights again

:)

Today is only Yesterdays Tomorrow

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 11:12 PM

*Well...NOT,
...This 'Mass Ejection'/Solar Flare Emergency was more or less a FIZZLE. It disrupted only several airline flights which took Polar Routes....because the major part of the Sun Storm hit the Polar regions mainly. We've received warning after warning about the ferocity of these storms and the damage electrically and otherwise they can do....but very little damage has been done by even the most feared Storms from the Sun.

That doesn't mean it couldn 't happen in the future...near or far, but there are also other things in SPACE 'Flying By' too close for comfort which could impact us severly.

The astronauts on the ISS-International Space Station were told to go to areas of the 'station' which would protect them better from radiation due to this latest STORM FORECAST. What does that say? It says.....radiation is a feature of these Flares. Doesn't sound as though being on the ISS and only suffering a little less radiation damage per person, because you can go to a safer area....means too much does it?

It means the Astronauts....DO SUFFER Radiation of a higher usual degree during these Sun/Flare Storms.

So, despite all the HYPE about this one....LITTLE really happened. Maybe we did, in some places, have a better 'Northern Lights/Aroura display to look at. Guess we just wait for some 'BIGGY' someday, and keep getting prepared. But it does get a bit more than stressful...with 'THEM' coming out every damned 'FLARE TIME' with scare and warnings/doom and gloom.

Maybe we wont see or hear anything about the really big one, or the 'fly by' objects which WILL at some point 'get us'.

Good golly....cut us a break, because we are just at the beginning of this new 11 year Sun Cycle, where regular FLARES are going to be happening. Holy jumping fright huh? Anyone got any 'acid' or good 'drugs'? I will have a 'drink' thank you/'S' :closedeyes:

#3 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 13 March 2012 - 11:22 PM

I too noticed that despite the warnings the actual event did not cause widespread chaos.

And am relieved for this!

Where I will use the word 'regret' is that I did not get to see the Aurora here in London.

Simon
Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#4 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:06 PM

There is much chatter online about a 'heavy mass object' which has been detected in or near our solar system, plus that part of the magnetosphere is pointing towards the sun, which is the opposite from what it should be doing.

Youtuber Terral Croft has some videos on this.

There is also speculation about an 188 day earthquake window and that under this timeframe we are now due the next quake... which means that within 24 hours there will be a massive quake somewhere (ring of fire?) which shifts the earth's axis by 5 inches. (Although there were two large quakes yesterday which could possibly already have fulfilled that time frame).

What also interests / intrigues me is the whereabouts of the ribbon of energy which NASA saw some years ago - is it the galactic superwave and is it coming our way? ETA late this year? Or is late this year when we cross the plane of the ecliptic of the galaxy and pass through a dust field which has the potential for us to see a few small meteorites reaching our planetary surface? I dont expect anything too too serious, as I think that we are being watched over and protected.

Simon

#5 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:15 PM

*Hey Simon and ALL,
...The last reply is a POWERFUL and very incisive 'look into what is being HIDDEN from us' by NASA and other government agencies.

It's a HOPE that folks/members WILL go to the other sites mentioned in the VIDEO LINK that Simon has put up. It's that Important...to the understanding of the Extensive Mass Object or WAVE washing through out Solar System RIGHT NOW....and continuing to. But it explains the type of manifestations one should expect/see from this MASS Ribbon of energy coursing through our Sun's System.

The expected VOLCANIC activity maybe has already started....and what about HAARPS role in all this with its SCALAR/Pulse technology, what's that all about.

Simon's report is also a shuddering one re keeping information from the public...and MEDIA not bothering to COVER this as a BIG NEWS STORY.
The failure of investigative journalism in the modern era is tantamount to supporting the TYRANNY of our Social Institutions against the people's right to know.

I really do reflect/wonder about all the VERY new things being found which effect our health, for instance, since the clamp down on free and necessary info re 'Outer Space'/what's out there/and does it pose the possible rise of new strains of Viral Infections, strains on our Neurological systems, and other effects on our abilities and physical conditions as humans.

Things in SPACE very well may hold a connection between what we are not told is 'out there' and new strains of disease, personality disorders, and other mind/body effecting/altering ailments.

Almost weekly, the Planet is being bombarded or altered by SOMETHING...which allows for migration of opportunistic species of viruses/etc. into world areas which have otherwise never before seen such health problems....in animals as well as human populations. That is true, look it up.

But the main...the crux of this Topic, is the indictment of government agencies which conspiratorilly are withholding information....even from scientists as to what's really happening in our Solar System??!!/'S'

#6 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 10:20 AM

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
…Yep, here’s what’s happening…according to many WEB SOURCES….behind the curtains which many people are hesitant to believe/explore. This HEAVY MASS OBJECT IN SPACE is there…and can be seen with LIGHT filter glasses/lenses.

Check this whole happening out and see if it fit s with what’s coming. This definitely FITS this TOPIC. Keeping involved with this could change the way MOST folks view…things hidden from them, and force a new recognition to be ‘on your guards’ about what you’re being told. Being prepared IS better/’S’

I know that government 'insiders who know' have been preparing hundreds of underground shelters feverishly. I know that FEMA has been warning that the New Madrid Fault in the middle of the U.S. is on the verge of splitting wide open, with FEMA ordering a billion dollars of food reserves a year ago for the New Madrid region. And I know where they get their information... more than 10,000 pages of 'off-planet' intel (Zeta Talk website) with millions of visits and 40% of the visiting ip addresses being the Pentagon or governments of the world. They know that this is the most accurate information on global Earth changes as relates directly to the inbound trajectory of a 'heavy mass object'.

My 'normalcy bias' is reluctant to report this. Maybe it won't happen! But if it does, it sure provides a good 'natural excuse' for Martial law. And it sure reveals a lot about government preparation of 'relocation camps' and the 'secretive'
National Defense Authorization Act of 2012 (NDAA) which Obama signed into law on New Year's Eve.

Here's a short YouTube video about the MARCH 22 PREDICTION:

IN SUMMARY: The portents for a Fukishima-like MegaQuake are strong for March 22.

Tomorrow, the Earth and Moon are also in alignment with the Sun..with the 'heavy mass object' in between.

This object has been difficult to see, because it is between the Earth and the Sun, but people are photographing it with Sun filters, and we'll all be seeing it with the naked eye before long.

The Sun's activity has been going ballistic recently with the nearby electromagnets of this 'heavy mass object' which is 4 times the size of Earth and 16 x's the electromagnetics.

As explained in yesterday's Spring Equinox Alert, Earth's magnetic fields have been dramatically diminishing while the Schumann Resonance -- Earth's 'heartbeat', a long-time constant -- has been dramatically increasing. The Schumman Resonance corresponds to the Alpha brain waves of humans; our consciousness thus changing to 2012 "O-Point" (Omega Point) as also explained in a video at the Equinox Alert HERE.

#7 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 10:03 PM

Well the 188 day frequency did not produce the earth-shattering quake that was (half)expected, but there within an day or so eitherway of that date there were enough large (but non destructive of inhabited areas) quakes to make those people who are watching feel that the date frequency is noteworthy.

I've tried seeing the HMO, but so far without success. I think that its still too close to the sun, especially when looking from where I am. Maybe people in the southern hemisphere will have greater luck?

btw, Cosmic Awareness says that the HMO will be here around 15th September. I assume 2012 (CA did not specify). Hmm, does this form the first independent validations of what the Zetans are saying, if so, what then?

As an aside, CA also says that the HMO will be bringing the Annunaki who wish to reassert their ownership.

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 01 April 2012 - 10:07 PM.

#8 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 05:24 PM

Hmm

Patrick Geryl and the possibility of a large solar event in December of this year.

http://www.howtosurvive2012.com/

This includes something called 'crustal displacement' where the surface land relocates elsewhere in relation to the mantle below. If it happens this would make the stars seem to be falling from heaven, as described in some religious texts.

Simon

#9 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 11:41 PM

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
…Yep, here’s what’s happening…according to many WEB SOURCES….behind the curtains which many people are hesitant to believe/explore. This HEAVY MASS OBJECT IN SPACE is there…and can be seen with LIGHT filter glasses/lenses.

<snip>

This object has been difficult to see, because it is between the Earth and the Sun, but people are photographing it with Sun filters, and we'll all be seeing it with the naked eye before long.

I assume that its still coming... but could it be 'pushing' asteroids / space debris / etc our way as well?

There is online chatter along that theme!

And whats happening with respect of the ribbon of energy which NASA saw a while ago? I thought that later this year [or 1st quarter 2013] this will be passing us by... (not destroying, but certainly creating an event that will be remembered for aeons to come).

My mind turns to the Star Trek film which featured a ribbon of energy... the ribbon was conscious / self aware and its aim was to learn all that there was to know. In doing so it carried out one of the biggest fears of humankind's ego - that by being assimilated in the whole it dies. In reality this is not what is expected to happen when the ribbon of energy passes us by, but certainly the events in the Star Trek film points to that concern.

Pure conjecture... I wonder whether this will be when what is called the illumination of the soul takes place??? At this time I am not able to offer any evidence to support this suggestion.

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 20 July 2012 - 10:01 PM.

#10 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 05:19 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Well strangely Simon and All,
President Ronald Reagan, 20 years ago 'knew of this Solar System Object'. Below is the LINK where they discussed it in the 'White House', and some of the guests involved. Take it in...and leave your comments folks. Bear in mind...maybe human consciousness can CHANGE anything... 'the Free Will thing' you know and MORE. Still, this is a fascinating Topic and one effecting us today. What's really happening, hidden from us, and HAS ANYTHING changed about the facts as they WERE known? Gorbachov also knew of this and had spoken with Reagan about it :excl: ;) /'S'

#11 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:48 PM

Hmm, so the guest thinks that we do not orbit the sun, but instead we follow it in a spiral orbit. I've heard this theory postulated before but have no idea whether its accurate or not.

If it is accurate then a LOT of text books will need junking! Oh and like most people I'd be fascinated to know more - such as ... how do we explain the seasons?

Whatever / whoever is coming has had to wait, the quarantine does not end until December this year and according to some sources the Earth somehow splits dimensionally. According to the GentleWayNewsletter the Plaiedians will be making contact in 2015.

Maybe though whats out there will be showing up during the Olympics which start next? Orions? Reptillians? Galactic Federation? Galactic Federation of Light? Council of Worlds? Others?

A current thread of Earthboppin's dreams board talks about the Olympics starting on the same day as a Jewish fast / day of mourning because both temples were destroyed that day and in 1492 the Spanish expulsion occurred on that day. There is much speculation that 'something' will occur during the games and it might be a NWO related false flag. Project Bluebeam has been mooted, as has event designed to mask the imminent global financial crash.

Also said is that the new Jerusalem would be somewhere here in Britain. Hmm. Much food for thought!

Simon

#12 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:55 PM

Then there is this... (am watching now, its supposed to say what the NWO plan for the Olympics)
Vortex Energy part 29 - 2012 Olympics, Crop Circles, The Olympians and the Consciousness of Humanity

#13 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 08:06 PM

Hmm, I should have commented sooner, but back in March you referred to ZetaTalk. Maybe their central message is accurate (apart from the 2003 "white lie") and this explains why they (the Zetans) are so often seen in a negative light - ie: those humans who are 'in the know' don't want the masses to know so belittle the information source upon which they themselves so rely.

My views are to suspect that the Zetans are right in theme but at the same time are going OTT with the destructiveness of the events when they come to pass in 2-10 months from now. (tectonic events starting September and spread out over the time frame; general sea level changes over a much longer timeframe).

Today a channeled message from the Galactic Federation of Light talks about the need for better sea walls and sea defences, and that 'soon' we will be experiencing tectonic activity which moves lands 10, 15 or even 20 ft with Richter scale counts of up to 16. It suggests an evacuation of parts of Northern Europe where the sea defences are not going to be sufficient and also talks about general sea level changes - mirroring what Gaia has been predicting for 'soon' on Tom Moore's GentleWay Newsletter (2ft in 5 years).

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 23 July 2012 - 08:11 PM.

#14 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 10:13 PM

Well its a year later and the veracity of the information being received speaks volumes. In short, nothing yet has happened!

maybe the quoted months should have been for 2013, 2014????

Simon

#15 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 10:38 PM

Hiya Simon,
...Yeah, I don't pay ANY Attention to 'Zetatalk'. It's NEVER had any 'holding with sanity via research. Of course the BIG reason it's so 'DEAD in the water'...is THIS IDIOT 'VANCE'.

As I had wrote to someone praising him in the 'ZIMMERMAN CASE'....i SAID...'Here we go again'. You're actually quoting 'Nathaniel x Vance'...a follower of Minister Louis Farrakhan...National Representative of 'The Honorable Elijah Muhammad and The Nation Of Islam. I mean/'S'

http://www.irishufol...showtopic=10344