• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:07 PM

In a new wujo message (E50 - April 20, 2013 gce deterministic mode, data pressure, greater context, next temporal markers - http://halfpasthuman.../clifswujo.html ) Clif High advises that the global coastal event is still expected. It will not be a single event, but rather the 'main event' could occur over a week's time period. It is likely that the event will first occur in the southern hemisphere, with it taking time (possible even a couple of years) to manifest in far away places such as northern Europe.

Clif also says that a time marker just prior to this will be food riots in the USA.

Meanwhile, in a Gentle Way Newsletter dated 20th April 2013 Tom Moore reports that Gaia advises that the highest probability for severe quaking in Japan is for July, although June is also possible. Then the discussion turns to California. Here is an excerpt:

Keep in mind these movements will be the largest seen in modern times for the West Coast, and people cannot grasp the magnitude of the quakes coming, nor are they able to grasp how many there will be, as the aftershocks will be continuous for months on end, all the way from small ones in the 2.0 to 3.0 range—nothing for California—but there will be many above 5.0 and even a number above 6.0 in magnitude. But all you can do is pass my warnings along, and if their soul contract is to experience this, no amount of cajoling will make a difference.

In addition, Gaia confirms that the plan to reduce the height of the mountains in Southern California is still ongoing; most likely this will be acheived by removing magma from below them - so that the sink. Gaia adds that whilst this is a very rare occurance which has not been seen before in our present era it has happened before.

The message also includes information about flooding from sea level rises affecting the east of England and north east / east London, this being where I am. Gaia says that its best to be at an elevation of over 100 feet, whilst 50 feet is a little more dangerous as that level can be affected at times by storms. Hmm, whilst I'm about 35 miles from the east coast I'm only about 4 miles from the River Thames and only about 50ft high! Edgar Cayce did say that the ocean would knock at London's Door, which I would guess is the Thames Barrier, which is a few miles away, to my east.

Gaia also said the Canary Island event is still expected, in due course as part of other events. This will send a tsunami towards the US east coast, as well as the British and Irish west coasts.

http://www.thegentle.../nl-042013.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------

In addition to the Gentleway Book I've seen four (4) different sources predicting basically very similar seabed and coastal events for this year.

Farsight Institute
Webbots
Vine Psychic
Psychic Focus

So, will they be right? Lets wait and see.

Meanwhile, as if thats not enough, I understand that this link leads to a prophecy that at some time during this Jewish year (ie: before the new Jewish year in / around September) there will be a peace conference of some sort in the Italian city of Rome that will be attended by many global leaders who will be killed by a meteor shower.

https://sites.google...har-vayera-119a

I think it was Nostradamus who predicted the Pope having to flee the Vatican, climbing over the dead bodies of his priests in the process, and these events could be related.

Also, Clif High has also predicted more meteor events this year, and that at least one of these will cause much damage, destroying cupolas and domes (such as might be found on buildings in Rome).

Finally, to anyone who thinks that I am some sort of derranged doomster, its worth bearing in mind that the Farsight Institute found that if people knew and accepted the possibility of whats possibly about to occur (plus how their studies worked [remote viewing], and other important facts) then the result would be fewer fatalities and greater preparadness than if the public remained totally ignorent and were effectively blindsided.

In short, whilst this type of data is not what people want to hear, the more who are aware of possibilities the more lives that will be saved.

Simon

Edited by skylark, 15 April 2014 - 05:30 PM.

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 11:22 PM

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
You grand indefatigable bearer of glad tidings. That’s really complimentary.

Guess we’ll have to look ‘down the road’ close and far to have these pronouncements/cum predictions play out. How much time do we have before we ‘jump’ in delight that just one of these events will arrive? I’m really awaiting a visit from so many calamities...that ‘Prepping’ seems out of the equation. But, what the heck...I’ll just head into SPACE for a time and watch the Earth go through all these endless traumas and ‘end times’ forecast by the weavers of doom and gloom since time immemorial.

Change tack, use ‘visualization’, and a new standard model of ‘Reality’ in your head...and realize that ‘all the doomsayers’ are merely making a case for most people’s gullibility, for their own profit...whatever the Hell that is.

What we have here Simon and ALL, is a failure to recognize charlatans. They’ve used every vehicle and audience possible throughout ‘time’ to carry messages of dubious alerts...devoid of real esoteric value or power. Actually I’m waiting for ‘them’ to tell me something I don’t know they will tell me...and others. Loads of fun, AND I like you anyway. So, don’t get ‘down’...stay entertaining.

As I’m wont of saying...’The main battle in life, is to fight ordinariness’.

There are more grievous things taking place from loss of ‘freedoms’ and individualism/’S’

ps I'll try and get some of 'my talk' up when I collect all the 'pieces'. Thanks:

Attached File  SWEEPS SPEAKING AT BLACKPOOL PROBE CONFERENCE UK-2013.JPG   69.21KB   64 downloads

#3 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 22 April 2013 - 07:52 PM

Indeed, one could say (to me) oh joy, what glad tidings of happy days you bring us.

Prepping is part of the solution, and this includes emotional prepping so that if one is affected they are able to still function afterwards.

So are these sourced of prophetic information all snake oil charlatans? Of course its possible. If even half of what they say comes true than it will be more than enough.

I think however that the most important thing to have at the back of one's mind is that whilst these events (if they occur) will cause some disruption they are not and will not be "end of the world" events. Life might become a greater challenge for a while (yes, I know, for many its more than enough challenging already) BUT there will be an aftertime when life will become good again.

re: freedoms, and personal liberties, well as I understand it the recent bombing and consequential manhunt events in Boston have so diverted the mass media that it has been possible to slip some rather odious legislation through the US Congress. Laws which affect online security / privacy and laws related to the ownership of guns.

Also, as I understand it, in persuit of convincing the masses that the US population should be disarmed the various authorities are planning more gun events / mass killings, with a hospital being one of the chosen locations. See link below for my source of info.

http://earthboppin.n...ages/38970.html

As for visualisations, well deep alas, not me. I am not visual - when I was younger I sometimes took part in guided visualisations etc and whilst others saw things, I didn't. Otherwise I'd have remote viewed the Moon, Mars etc and shared what I'd seen with others.

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 22 April 2013 - 08:00 PM.

#4 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 08:12 PM

btw, re: the Boston events, this is certainly most intriguing...

http://www.stuartwil...ore-it-happens/

The Government it seems did the Boston bombings … the Boston Globe tweeted an official notification of a “controlled explosion” one minute before it happened. See Vid (3 mins) The business of the Moslem kids that did it is fake information. The kids’ mother said on RT they were in touch with the FBI for years before the event. It’s so hard to know what the truth is.

oo er!!! (but, in all honesty, is anyone really and truly surprised???)

Simon

#5 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 02:14 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Quite correct Simon. I didn't want to get into this MESS about the Boston Massacre 'FALSE FLAG' until my team had collected ALL facts available up to date. But Yes...as I mentioned in this Topic reply, IT IS all about loss of liberty and take over of our RIGHTS.Start by checking out the 2 LINKS below and thanks. Hopefully some 'non-brain dead/dumbed down' folks will jump in here with their takes/'S'

http://www.youtube.c...0xDS054qCA&NR=1

http://www.greatdrea...ee-blog484.html

It is looking like they arrested the older brother and now claim that he is dead. We have a sick, sick govt!
Press for Truth Interviews Suspect's Aunt in Canada - Breaking Info on Boston Bombings! Tamerlan Tsarnaev and the Naked Man

Maret Tsarnaeva the aunt of Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev the suspected Boston marathon bombers has revealed to me that she can positively identify the oldest nephew Tamerlan Tsarnaev as the man who was stripped naked and placed into a police cruiser during the manhunt for the suspects.

*Boston Bombers...or Patsies?? And CLICK to enlarge photos:

Attached File  BOSTON BOMBERS-OR PATSIES.jpg   33.36KB   24 downloads

http://12160.info/vi...a-breaking-info

#6 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 11:05 PM

Patsies! Another terrible terrible incident in which innocent naive people are used, and sacrificed. The one who is stll alive is expected to die in jail- when still a young man.

Psychic Focus says that there is some kind of very important and of course hush hush US facility in the north-east and the aim was to get locals to welcome troops in so as to protect them (or rather the facility, without anyone realsiing this) from possible interference by another country. There had to be a reason that would not seem suspicious to that foreign power.

True? I dunno.

btw, re: the doomy stuff, one reason why I given credense to people with these ideas is because I have experienced accurate intuitive insight myself, so know from this that it can be a valid source of information. However, the important issue is knowing from where the data came - it could be what I suppose could be called astral monkeys - or it could be inside from the core of ones' being which is felt as much as heard.

#7 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 11:20 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...What 'we' are now seeing folks, is the 'TURNING'...because it's obvious to any 'snooping' citizen that various branches of both the Military and Political arenas...are fighting with each other for dominance of the 'psy-ops' over the American People. Yep...just 'look for it', and you'll see how these factions are fighting for control of 'US'/'S'

'FALSE FLAG' TRAINING;

http://www.brasschec...at-reality.html

I hate to say it, but it's looking like whoever came to remove Dzokhar Tsarnaev from the boat where he was found hiding, punctured his throat immediately so he couldn't tell the truth about what happened. There is video showing him removed from the boat with no wounds, and then suddenly he's bleeding profusely from the throat and can't speak. They're saying he tried to commit suicide to cover up their own plot..

After this, I don't believe people will have much difficulty believing the government did 7/7, 9/11, Oklahoma City, the Batman Massacre, Sandy Hook, or any of the others that were blamed on terrorists or crazed lone gunmen. The feds have dug their own graves.

You've either been in a combat situation (people shooting at you and trying to kill you) or your haven't.

No amount of TV fantasy can make up for the lack of experience.
It's unfathomable to me that the City of Boston would be the site of 9,000 troops, supposedly to search for one 19-year-old. Nine thousand---and lock down the entire city? Shut down transit? Rip people from their homes at gunpoint? And they celebrate? I'm sure the feds are thrilled with the results of their little 'test'. It's called 'MARSHAL LAW'.

Citizens thank the police, when 9,000 troops were unable to apprehend the bomber. I don't say "suspect" because he wasn't considered a suspect, he was hunted down like an animal in a pre-meditated charade and they said he was "the bomber".

The truth is, a neighbour discovered Dzhokhar Tsarnaev bleeding to death in a boat in their back yard when they went out for a cigarette. "They" say the boy tried to commit suicide. Perhaps he did. I think if the feds were after me for a bombing I didn't commit and with the arsenal of soldiers and LEOs they had, I'd probably rather die swiftly by my own hand than be apprehended and tortured to death by rogue death squads---like Nazi Germany. Or, he may have been wounded by his hunters. What does a panicked 19-year-old boy know about putting a gun to his head and pulling the trigger?

Me? I see nothing to sing about. If I lived in Boston I would have left town. This OVER REACH military activity is not something I'm comfortable with at all.

*CLICK below for the Video Link on all this 'false flag' Americans seem oblivious to:

http://www.youtube.c...&v=hpWI5BIxJhA#!

**They must have been putting fluoride in Boston's drinking water much longer than the rest of the country. What else could be their explanation for installing and keeping the most liberal Communists in Congress for so many years? There is a reason that some refer to them as 'massholes'.

ps...'Simon' Wrote:
btw, re: the doomy stuff, one reason why I give credence to people with these ideas is because I have experienced accurate intuitive insight myself, so know from this that it can be a valid source of information. However, the important issue is knowing from where the data came - it could be what I suppose could be called astral monkeys - or it could be inside from the core of ones' being which is felt as much as heard.

...AND, from me, I know about the 'felt Intuitive' things and more. So, am NOT berating or questioning that Simon...not at all. I merely question sources. You...I've no issue with. Think you know that anyway. Thanks/'S'

#8 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 10:51 PM

Clif High still believes that the global coastal event is still 'on', but in a new spoken 'wujo' message he does not go into great detail about it.

http://halfpasthuman.../clifswujo.html

E53 - May 17, 2013 quavers, earthquakes, Popo, Mexico City, data, gce, no fear

The first 20 or so minutes of the wujo is about an 8.1 earthquake he experienced in Mexico City some years ago, probably this is as a way of reassuring everyone that he is experienced with such things and knows how to react when they occur and how to survive them afterwards. btw, if trying to escape a building then don't try to carry everything in one go. Its a good idea to always keep one hand free when carrying things, to help you use steps, handrails etc - as otherwise if there is an aftershock you might fall and harm yourself. This advice was given using the voice of experience.

He says that 2 data sets within the immediacy data do suggest impending big quake(s) within a fortnight (in his area), but he is not sure whether just one town, a multi state region, or what (geographically) will be affected. He says that in recent weeks there have been many reports of missing pets from where he is (Olympia area in PNW) up to Victoria / Vancouver BC.

One problem he has in collating data is that people tend to express negative feelings in writing more than happy ones... (happy people are usually too busy enjoying life) this means that his data sources tend to be more negative than positive, which also creates uncertainty in his work. So, whilst he is often right in his forecasts the forecasts often sound far worse than the reality which transpires. An example of this occured with the February meterorite events which in the end only occured in a small area of the planet - and even within this area did not cause the absolute mayhem & massive destruction which may have been expected. Thus the global coastal events may turn out to be far less severe than our imaginations running riot can estimate.

In his area many main roads have had the bridge support piers surrounded (banded) by half inch thick metal plates to try and keep the roads viable if the quake is very severe and the concrete breaks up.

He has quake hardened his house - things such as bookcases have been fixed to walls to reduce any danger from things falling on to people

At the end of the wujo he asks people to not worry about him if what he sees coming does actually happen.

His thoughts are that the global coastal event marks the transition from the old world to the new world and adds that life will be easiest for those who can adapt rather than try to stay with the old. In this context he references Catherine Austen Fitts (spelling??) and the Thrive movement as an example of people / organisations which are erroneously trying to maintain present-day old world (financial) ideas... when the world will be moving on. People need to adapt or die. The mindset of 'rigidity of order' wil not help. Order is gone... chaos is now here.

1st June is the important 'happen by date'. He hopes it wont happen, as he has things to do and also wants to go sailing in calm seas.

btw, he also says NOT to fear any of this... worry is like paying interest on a debt not yet taken (and may yet not be taken), and that despite all he has said over the years, until these events come to pass one must only accept them as possibilities... even with his data suggesting that they *will* happen they remain only 'possibilities' - not 'certainties'!

Of course its good to be aware, and really useful to be optimistic and (mentally) prepared!

=============================

New NEO just discovered... *might* impact Earth around the 21st May 2013!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcuY65XQqfU

=============================

Scientists and environmentalists often talk about a loss of biodiversity on Earth. They are concerned for the future!

However, as the channelled message linked below tells us, when Comet Ison passes by at the end of November it will be leaving a trail of dust which will rain down upon us all here and have the effect of re-seeding the planet... with new life!

I wonder how this will pan out... (hopefully NOT also with a pandemic!) how soon before the new life is seen? In short, am I still young enough?

Simon - thinking of real life magic pixie dust

http://spiritlibrary...ng-planet-earth

http://tinyurl.com/bonz6dx

Edited by simple simon, 19 May 2013 - 10:53 PM.

#9 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 02:08 PM

*TOO BAD Clif doesn't know anything about...never reports on them...TORNADOS/'S'

**Over 2 miles WIDE and touched down/stayed on the ground for 40+ minutes...destroying everything in its path. Two schools destroyed as well...over 22 children killed in school and a rising death toll of adults...so far.

Attached File  OKLAHOMA TORNADO 20 MAY 2013.jpg   37.15KB   24 downloads

CLICK ON THE ABOVE PHOTO-CHECK OUT THE VIDEO LINK BELOW:

http://www.webpronew...forming-2013-05

#10 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 09:56 PM

That was truly ghastly... OK its happened before and the location is known for these things, nevertheless it must have been a most horrible event to experience. One consolation is that the death toll has been revised downwards, although I have to wonder whether because fewer people perished or there is a desire to 'massage' public information in a way that lessons the severeity of such natural disasters.

Clif may have mentioned tornadoes in his paid-for reports, since I do not receive these I will never know. He has talked about pandemics and human to human communicable diseases, as well as people being forced into quarantine against their will as a way of trying to prevent a pandemic. These events are expected to happen quite soon, with the geophysical upheavals coming shortly afterwards.

Clif has also suggested that another very big bank is about to fail, shortly after that precious metals will soar in value and hyperinflation will start in the USA.

Simon

#11 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 10:44 AM

Well its pretty obvious that things are not happening as either the Farsight Institute nor Clif suggested they might, which is a 'good thing'.

However there is a certain Dr Simon Atkins who is based in Uruguay who is convinced that an Atlantic Ocean event is imminent (80%+ likely) and has cited the recent quakes in Bermuda, Ireland and Wales as warning signals. Especially since these locations rarely experience earthquakes.

Note where the message was posted... OK, I see what is being said but I'm not buying a boat because of it!

http://www.godlikepr...age2237524/pg23

The point is, if this did come to pass (and I was reading of such a possibility 30+ years ago) then it could possibly result in the validation of what the Farsight Institute said about jellyfish swimming inside government buildings in Washington DC. (White House, etc).

Then again, there could just be a storm surge which frightens many but does nothing truly dire (the best of the possible outcomes, if *anything* has to happen at all).

I know I sound like a doomster, but in 1607 part of south Wales and south west England WERE inundated by a storm surge that is believed to have originated from a subsea quake in the Atlantic Ocean, with several thousand people being killed. I learnt about this through synchronicity... arriving home late one evening and putting the TV on at just the right moment to see a programme about it... this being a time of day when I would never normaly watch the TV. I cannot discount such events. I was not given the information (in this way) for nothing...

http://www.irishcent...l#ixzz2V43BmjMI

http://news.bbc.co.u...and/6311527.stm

http://news.bbc.co.u...les/4397679.stm

http://news.bbc.co.u...les/6305013.stm

As an aside, there is a possible link to the Boston bomb events. The manhunt following the bombing saw the entire city de facto shut down... all transports etc closed and people told to stay at home. It put thousands of heavily armed troops on the streets in a way which most people thought was beneficial. Was this (in reality) a dry run for a more serious event? Perhaps another very powerful storm from the Atlantic Ocean, as in New York recently?

I don't know the answers, but unlike most people am prepared to face up to / consider such possibilities.

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 03 June 2013 - 10:44 AM.

#12 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 05:09 PM

BOSTON BOMBING WAS A HOAX...NO TERRORISTS EXCEPT THE GOVERNMENT

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
...On the ‘Anniversary’ of the so called ‘Boston Bombing’...it’s about time folks knew the truth. 2 VIDEOS below will tell ALL. IN 6 minutes you’ll see how the Media was used to ‘cover up’ for the Government...what REALLY happened. Everything ‘THE MEDIA’ reported last year has proven to be false. Better wise up…join/form civilian Militias./’S’

https://www.youtube....h?v=yAgX6cHZaQE

**AND from ‘Brasscheck TV’ more convincing of the EVIL within Government;

These are the facts of the case:

1. It's now admitted (June 2013) that there was a police bomb training at the EXACT time and location where the "bombs" when off

2. The captured brother was videotaped carrying a WHITE, not a black one

An eye witness reported that the killed brother was hit by a police car and then shot - he was not run over by his fleeing brother

4. The captured brother was photographed functional and non-bloody when he surrendered. He went to the hospital on a gurney, covered in blood with a wound to his throat so serious he was put in intensive care

5. One of the friends of the accused - who was unarmed and on crutches - was shot by an FBI agent SEVEN times during an interview and this murder is still unexplained. The original report said he attached the agent with a samurai sword. A lie.

If you still think Boston was real, watch this…HERO? Or NWO FRAUD?:

https://www.youtube....h?v=eHWkRj5JfMc

**ps-American's are JUST learning...that 'they' can't trust the Government, nor the Media...and they will have to fight to get their Country back. It WILL BE War :excl: /'S'

Edited by skylark, 21 April 2014 - 01:56 PM.
ALL LIES ABOUT 'UKRAINE' TOO

#13 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 06:16 PM

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
...Why have I kept this TOPIC updated and ‘going’? Maybe it’s because I’ve more hope in people coming to realize the ‘brain washing’ plan of governments...going into the NWO. It’s a big thing for people/sheeple to make the step out of the Reality Box permitted us. The ‘Sandy Hook’/ Batman movie/ETC. Shootings had similar actors/set ups/and motives.

Below is a NOTE from a good and well informed friend.
‘All these false flags must stop. It is refreshing to see more and more people finally recognizing what the government is doing. We have what is called the "Law of Necessity" which allows the government to step in in case of emergency. What is illegal and unlawful is the government creating that NECESSITY!! And as usual, when does that ever stop them?? It is their MO on a regular basis’. M

AND NOW...are you ready for this?/’S’

Truth Reporters! You Missed a Big Story. Only Aaron Dykes Reported
Boston Bombing Actors 1 Year Ago. Only Now are You Reporting it,
Second Hand, because it is coming from a big name.

Truth news services are all jumping on the story about the crisis

actors and fake blood at the Boston Bombing. Why? Only because

a reputable film journalist has broken the story just now
, one year
later. Where were all the truth news services when many folks were
posting this story with photos all over YouTube? It's really a shame
that truth news services seem to devalue reports from individuals
and follow only more well known Internet news sites.

I was not able to find any other truth news service [all the familiar
reporters; no need to mention them by name], none, that reported the
Boston bombing photographs showing numerous crisis actors playing the
roles of wounded victims, and fake blood all over the place. Last year,
I posted a very compelling video about that fact, which Linda Shinskey
had sent to me, but no other truth news service either noticed it or
believed it. However, Aaron Dykes and Melissa Melton of
truthstreammedia.com did report it over a year ago. Why have so
many truth news services missed this story or thought it was too
hokey to investigate . . except for Aaron Dykes and Melissa Melton. JD
-------------------------------------------------------------
Subject Video: Boston Bombing Actors' Fake Wounds,
Fake Blood, Fake Maimings’
From jadinardo
Date Wednesday, July 24, 2013 9:53 am
To jadinardo

From Brendan Hunt, brendanhunt.com:
" In 2008, Richard Serino, then director of Boston's Emergency Medical
Services, gave a slide presentation titled: "Marathons: . . . the Running
of a Planned Mass Casualty Event," which was a detailed plan for carrying
out a mass casualty drill. Pres. Obama later appointed Serino to a high
post in FEMA. Serino's report emphasized using the media as a government
resource. Serino went to the Boston Marathon in advance of the bombing. . . ."

**There ARE films which present direct evidence from the Boston Marathon bombing, revealing the true nature of the event. Look yourselves at VIDEOS off to the RIGHT of these LINKS. The probable identities of the perpetrators is explored, and backed with tangible evidence. It serves as a first basis for exposing media complicity in deliberately misrepresenting what happened. After watching this, you will never think about the Boston Marathon bombing, FEMA, the FBI, or terrorism the same way again.

It shouldn’t be ‘mind boggling ‘ as to how they have pulled this off to convince the masses of Terrorists, and then we also have the poor guys set up as the Terrorists who pay for it with there lives and or freedom. When you look back at the USA history, this has been going on for such a long time and they have always got away with it.

Look up/behind to all 3 floors of the building just at the Bomb location. Many of the fake actors go inside here to get set up. Also the 2nd and 3rd floor windows were all opened, and randomly opened, like wind did it, or wind and smoke machines did it. I think this is why we see so many people looking up. They are wondering why so much wind and smoke is coming out the building.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADpJoY0Q-ak