• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 09 January 2014 - 12:08 AM

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-25646978

This happened in eastern England. The way the police have stressed the desire for people to stay away for their safety makes me wonder. OK, it was carrying live ammo, but what else was on it? What are they really afraid of?

I have no evidence of anything untoward, but...

Simon

==============================

Four people were killed when a US Air Force (USAF) helicopter crashed during a "low-level" training exercise.

The HH-60G Pave Hawk, based at RAF Lakenheath in Suffolk, came down at a nature reserve in Cley next the Sea in north Norfolk on Tuesday night.

Emergency services and military personnel remain at the crash site, which is a marshland nature reserve.

A 1,200ft (400m) area is cordoned off and the A149 through Cley is closed. The public are urged to avoid the area.

The aircraft was carrying live munitions and police said they were investigating the nature of the weaponry, which may pose a risk to the public.

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 07:33 PM

A U.S. military helicopter was supposedly shot down just outside of Norfolk in the UK-while another US military helicopter went down just off the coast of Norfolk, Virginia in the ‘States’

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
...New information....HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS now...and under investigation by even ‘The Media’, that the Military ‘Choppers’ had actually been SHOT DOWN. Watch the Video link below...you decide. Are we heading for ‘World War’ or something else?/’S’

http://www.youtube.com/embed/bLIMxjsL2UY?rel=0&autoplay=0

#3 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 09 January 2014 - 11:27 PM

Maybe CNN made a mistake with the location and mixed up Norfolk UK with Norfolk USA?

It would be somewhat unusual, but "human error" is (I suppose) always possible.

But if its true that there really were two crashes, both in localities with the same name, then even words such as "bizarre" and "synchronicity" are insufficient.

Words fail me...

------------------------------

There was an odd feeling about how the police were stressing the need to keep people away. Logic says that they either wanted to clear up the ammo or look for possible pieces of the helicopter's drivetrain which could explain why it crashed.

My thoughts turn to the phony excuse that was used to keep people away from the mountain in the film Close Encounters Of The Third Kind.

Then there is the faked alien invasion which has sometimes been talked about - this would see attacks on the military.

Or could there be a connection with the (said to be) looming civil war in the USA?

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 09 January 2014 - 11:34 PM.

#4 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 12:03 PM

Didn't search yesterday... but have now.

Yep, its true, there was a crash in Norfolk Virginia USA as well.

Simon

-------------------------------------------------------

http://www.bbc.co.uk...canada-25659531

US Navy helicopter crashes off Norfolk, Virginia

Two of four crew members rescued after a US Navy Helicopter crashed off Norfolk, Virginia, have died, officials say, while a fifth is still missing.

The US Navy MH-53E Sea Dragon was on a routine training mission.

US Coast Guard officials said they responded to a downed aircraft report at about 11:00 (16:00 GMT).

In a bizarre coincidence, the incident came a day after another US military helicopter crashed in the county of Norfolk, England, killing four people.

The helicopter involved in Tuesday's crash in the UK was a HH-60G Pave Hawk helicopter that belonged to the US Air Force.

<snip>