#1 Seth Haniel

Seth Haniel

A Chief Ufologiist

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts
  • Interests:all and anything Paranormal - Ufo - Spirit - Egypt
    my other websites http://www.reocities.com/love-network/index.html
    blues guitar - travel - music (my photos of groups http://thecameronsclub.webs.com/apps/photos/ )

Posted 28 September 2011 - 05:42 PM

http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/blog/article/26...-of-aliens.html
A Mexican documentary about Mayan civilization has proof that aliens visited earth, according to its producer. Really.

He told TheWrap that the project draws on newly discovered evidence, including "landing pads in the jungle that are 3,000 years-old".

He said the film has proof of "contact between the Mayans and extraterrestrials, supported by translations of certain codices, which the government has kept secure in underground vaults for some time."

Today is only Yesterdays Tomorrow

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 10:11 PM

http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/blog/article/26...-of-aliens.html
A Mexican documentary about Mayan civilization has proof that aliens visited earth, according to its producer. Really.

He told TheWrap that the project draws on newly discovered evidence, including "landing pads in the jungle that are 3,000 years-old".

He said the film has proof of "contact between the Mayans and extraterrestrials, supported by translations of certain codices, which the government has kept secure in underground vaults for some time."

*On the surface, one would think MAYBE this Topic offers up something new...
...But looking closer, it also seems highly keyed into this whole Mayan Prediction 'End Of Times' scare. Lots of 'Vested Interest' here, and for tourism in the Central American Mayan Country Areas...all leading up to that 'fateful day' in 2012.
So, we'll watch for the Documentary...still being 'shot', and keep a wary eye out for shanannigans and squeezing the publics appitite for 'world ending' stories. They keep milking this, and for many 'pushers' of this yarn...it may be lucrative. BUT...will they ever shovel this whole Mayan thing into the furnace?/'S'l

#3 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 30 September 2011 - 10:35 PM

*On the surface, one would think MAYBE this Topic offers up something new...
...But looking closer, it also seems highly keyed into this whole Mayan Prediction 'End Of Times' scare. Lots of 'Vested Interest' here, and for tourism in the Central American Mayan Country Areas...all leading up to that 'fateful day' in 2012.
So, we'll watch for the Documentary...still being 'shot', and keep a wary eye out for shanannigans and squeezing the publics appitite for 'world ending' stories. They keep milking this, and for many 'pushers' of this yarn...it may be lucrative. BUT...will they ever shovel this whole Mayan thing into the furnace?/'S'l

Yea, lotsa money to be made by tourists visiting the Mayan sites... and by the families of kidnap victims paying ransoms. As I understand it, kidnapping is also a lucrative trade in some parts of Central / Latin America.

As for 2012, well I think we can safely say that we'll all still be here in 2013. Perhaps with a slightly different (larger / wider) consciousness... No doubt that in 2012 the media will be trying to meet the fearful expectations some have of the world 'as we know it' ending. Gotta keep the 4D dark controllers well fed with their 'fear-induced loosh'.

Simon

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#4 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 10:21 PM

Yea, lotsa money to be made by tourists visiting the Mayan sites... and by the families of kidnap victims paying ransoms. As I understand it, kidnapping is also a lucrative trade in some parts of Central / Latin America.

As for 2012, well I think we can safely say that we'll all still be here in 2013. Perhaps with a slightly different (larger / wider) consciousness... No doubt that in 2012 the media will be trying to meet the fearful expectations some have of the world 'as we know it' ending. Gotta keep the 4D dark controllers well fed with their 'fear-induced loosh'.

Simon

*Think I can agree with that analysis Simon....well mostly,
...Here just below is part of their HYPE about the Later filming of this documentary, which just seems to Scream 'Fear and World's End' type of thing to 'rope people in'>/'S'

"Revelations of the Mayans 2012 and Beyond" begins shooting on November 15 and is due for a theatrical release in late 2012, before the end of the Mayan calendar.