• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 10 February 2015 - 10:30 PM

Hello everyone,

The link below leads to some mp3's of a recent presentation by David Wilcock in which much data is made public for the first time.

What David says is being promoted as a real eye-opener. I've yet to listen.

Simon

https://kauilapele.w...isclosure-mp3s/

------------------------

Sweeps, of course I'll be interested to hear your view, if you wish to validate or pour scorn upon what David says.

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 01:36 PM

'Sweeps' NOTE:

...Well ALL, you really do have to take David Wilcock...with a 'pinch of salt'. You either like/believe this guy and his work/announcements or you don't. He's been into ALL KINDS of 'Mind'/Consciousness stuff...some of which is tenable, and a LOT on the WILD speculative '5 high' side.

His audio stuff offered in this topic 'touches' on some basically known 'truths', but are mingled with sooo much 'dis-info' and 'additives' that it is ALL hard to separate.

Check out the LINK below...and one can get the feel of HIS personality/tilting/proclivities/etc.

http://www.gaiamtv.c...:amb:sh:wilcock

So, I make it simple for all of you members/guests/etc. Look over the material and decide for yourselves. I 'know' from my own Army Intel experiences et al...that much of what HE goes on about is interlaced with his own philosophic leanings without any cogent backup, either Religiously/spiritually or historical fact. He's amiable and very excited about his 'pronouncements' and exposures(?) of 'Things', but that alone...is 'theatrics'. So judge for yourselves.

David...is not 'the end all and be all....investigative reporter/journalist. He follows his own belief trail...does it well for his followers with his obvious enthusiasm, but puts things together like a 'jigsaw puzzle gone wild'. Well that is my judgement and opinion. Your opinions are welcome and we would like to hear them. Thanks/'S'

#3 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 11 February 2015 - 11:12 PM

Well he has a bunch of devotees and is well enough known to possibly be used by those who wish to share insider intel.

Whether that intel is real or false - with the aim of getting him to discredit himself - is virtually impossible for the average person to discern.

I listened to parts 3-6. There is a ton of information, most of which was brand new to me.

He also talks about the conical headed people who Karen Hudes talked about at the Vatican and ancient artefacts (especially skeletons of giants and people who obviously have a physicality that is different to us) and how / why despite many of these being found in the USA this information is little known.

Do I believe him? Do I disbelieve him? I do not know enough to hold firm opinions.

btw, on the topic of unverifiable information...

1) the latest Cassiopaean message includes the following very enigmatic comment:

A: 4 months will reveal dramatic change.

So, does that mean that in four months from now we will have experienced significant change? Or that there are going to be four months of significant change - but the months may or may not be consecutive?

And what about the nature of the coming changes!

geophysical?
financial?
ET related?
"something in solar system" (such as energy wave, asteroids, etc)?
something I've not thought of? (very possible... there are so many possibilities, I can't think of them all, after all one cannot ask about a topic which one does not even know exists!)

There is also a lot of historical information about Jesus which if true will also cause a schism within Christianity.

https://cassiopaea.o....html#msg551214

2) The latest Answers from an Alien from Andromeda includes information on how free energy could be made to work and why Nibiru (this time) won't cause significant problems for us here.

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 11 February 2015 - 11:13 PM.

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.