A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 22 September 2006 - 12:18 PM

REMOTE VIEWING PROGRAMS OF THE U.S. MILITARY....AND THE CIA

*click on photo...where most of the SECRET REMOTE VIEWING training went on*
FORT MEADE
Attached File  Fort_Meade_houses_used_for_PSI_experiments_2.jpg   45.43KB   475 downloads
Stansfield Turner , a former Director of the CIA,-pictured - on the cover of TIME Magazine-
*CLICK on Image
Attached File  TIME_MAG_COVER_STANSFIELD_TURNER_CIA_DIRECTOR.jpg   8.48KB   428 downloads
...described an ’intelligence operative’ Pat Price as someone who could see what was going on ’anywhere in the world’ using his psychic powers.

Price was one of many U.S. Army personnel trained in RV-Remote Viewing-techniques. Lt. F. Holmes ’Skip’ Atwater was another RV expert-trained in U.S. Army research ’camps’. He wouldn’t know for awhile that his bent for Robert A. Monroe’s book ’Journeys Out Of The Body’, & ’The Mind Reach’ by physicists PhD. Hal Puthoff & Russell Targ...would have prepared him for selection into the special group at Fort Meade-Maryland. Remote viewing...like Out of body travelling...is a way of ’knowing’ something/information by mental means, which would otherwise be perceptionally ’blocked’ by distance, shielding, or time. Puthoff, actually founded and directed the CIA’s Program from 1972-85. It produced spectacular ’finds’ and ’intelligence’.

It was discerned/viewed by the Remote squad...that the ET bases were for the ‘transportation of new recruits’, the enforcement of ‘implants’ in the human populace, and monitoring of the Planet. It was also ’learned’ thru ’viewing’ in this manner, that the ET’s ’looked like us’...but were not. ’Their’ heart, lungs, blood, & eyes were constructed/located differently. Maybe ’The Tall Whites’ living around Nellis Air Force Base...Indian Springs-Nevada U.S.A., which Charles Hall wrote about in his ‘Millennial Hospitality’ books would qualify?

So, WHERE are some of these underground ET bases, discovered by remote viewing? 1-Mount Perdido...in the Pyrenees between France & Spain. 2-Mount Inyangani...in Zimbabwe. 3-Mount Hayes in Alaska. 4-Mount Ziel...in Australia’s Northern Territory. Each of these ’facilities’- it was stressed- have different functions...but all had a high priority of preventing ’Discovery’. Further, all of these bases ’used thought control’

as a weapon for human control...and to prevent world governments from politically ‘misbehaving’. Each ET base was mutually supportive of the others. There you go/’S’ *

LET'S TAKE A HARD LOOK AT BASES-UNDER WATER/UNDER GROUND'/'Sweeps'

*Click/Check out this book
Attached File  Underground_and_under_water_ufo_bases_cover_book.jpg   150.17KB   486 downloads

This 2nd book by Dr. Richard Sauder is an explosive, eye-opening sequel to his best-selling, ‘Underground Bases and Tunnels’: What is the Government Trying to Hide?

Dr. Sauder lays out the amazing evidence and government paper trail for the construction of huge manned bases off shore, in mid-ocean, and deep beneath the sea floor! Bases big enough to secretly dock submarines!

Official United States Navy documents, and other hard evidence, raise many questions about what really lies 20,000 leagues beneath the sea.

Many UFOs have been seen coming and going from the world’s oceans, seas and lakes , implying the existence of secret underwater bases. Also; the location of one of the CIA’s own underground bases/’S’

#2 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 09 July 2015 - 05:01 PM

Here is an interview with Dr Richard Sauder about subterranean bases.  Although there are sound issues with the skype connection these are eventually resolved.

This topic is also discussed in another thread here at Irish Ufology - the link is immediately below.

http://www.irishufology.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=2030 

Simon

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.