A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 04:13 PM

THE DAY BEFORE DISCLOSURE- VIDEO- AWARD WINNING- FULL FREE SCREENIG

-FREE AWARD WINNING VIDEO…THEY WANT YOU TO KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING-

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
….This FREE Video is made available, in order for folks to be informed about what is really happening re ET's/UFO's and the 'DISCLOSURE' of their presence. OK…you be the judge, and come back with your own opinions/comments/'takes' on this. I'm withholding my own 'take' in order to 'see' what you folks are going to assess 'IT' as. I think that's reasonable, and hope the tactic works…for all of us here at the 'Forum'. On the following REPLY...find this amazing new evidence on Roswell, which dispells ANY falsity about the 'CRASH' and the ET's. Many thanks/'S'

*CLICK below on the 'My Website' Link to view ALL the parts of this Presentation:

Visit My Website

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 09:07 PM

THE DAY BEFORE DISCLOSURE- VIDEO- AWARD WINNING- FULL FREE SCREENIG

-FREE AWARD WINNING VIDEO…THEY WANT YOU TO KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING-

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
….This FREE Video is made available, in order for folks to be informed about what is really happening re ET's/UFO's and the 'DISCLOSURE' of their presence. OK…you be the judge, and come back with your own opinions/comments/'takes' on this. I'm withholding my own 'take' in order to 'see' what you folks are going to assess 'IT' as. I think that's reasonable, and hope the tactic works…for all of us here at the 'Forum'. On the following REPLY...find this amazing new evidence on Roswell, which dispells ANY falsity about the 'CRASH' and the ET's. Many thanks/'S'

*CLICK below on the 'My Website' Link to view ALL the parts of this Presentation:

Visit My Website

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...SO, Is This "Smoking Gun" Proof Of Roswell ? For all those still in Denial or out of the loop, I suggest you watch this VIDEO below...about the NEW FINDINGS which will cause you to really look at 'The Roswell Incident' as authentic and hidden from the public from the very beginning. Just scroll down a bit/'S'

Visit My Website