skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 05:44 PM

WHAT ARE WE? WHAT IS 'REALITY' & WHAT IS 'ILLUSION'?- VIDEOS

-CONSCIOUSNESS SHAPES OUR 'REALITY'-

Attached File  HUMAN_BRAIN_TIED_TO_TECHNOLOGY_PHOTO.jpg   84.67KB   19 downloads

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
…Want to KNOW what illusion and 'Reality' REALLY ARE? The VIDEOS below, will 'put you in the picture'…of just how our Education(s) have left us all down and kept us in 'THEIR' Box. Take the time-10 minute Videos-to explore 'what we are', and then set back and say to your selves 'These must be some of the most important videos we've ever seen'. Why? They will put you on 'the true other side…of the looking glass', the one 'THEY' don't want you to know about. Thanks/'S'

*CLICK below on the 'My Website' Links….'Only' if you're ready for a beginning enlightenment/'S':

PART 1

Visit My Website

PART 2

Visit My Website

#2 captain

captain

ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 417 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 01:34 PM

WHAT ARE WE? WHAT IS 'REALITY' & WHAT IS 'ILLUSION'?- VIDEOS

-CONSCIOUSNESS SHAPES OUR 'REALITY'-

Attached File  HUMAN_BRAIN_TIED_TO_TECHNOLOGY_PHOTO.jpg   84.67KB   19 downloads

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
…Want to KNOW what illusion and 'Reality' REALLY ARE? The VIDEOS below, will 'put you in the picture'…of just how our Education(s) have left us all down and kept us in 'THEIR' Box. Take the time-10 minute Videos-to explore 'what we are', and then set back and say to your selves 'These must be some of the most important videos we've ever seen'. Why? They will put you on 'the true other side…of the looking glass', the one 'THEY' don't want you to know about. Thanks/'S'

*CLICK below on the 'My Website' Links….'Only' if you're ready for a beginning enlightenment/'S':

PART 1

Visit My Website

PART 2

Visit My Website

-Yes Sweeps,
-Very good 'change your whole life/way of thinking' stuff. These Videos were put together nicely by
the' zeitgeist people'. Did a great job-getting people to 'wake up' from the Illusions which fetter us-many Thanks-Captain :D