• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 22 July 2010 - 12:30 PM

Woa, he found evidence that the Shrub is an alien??? That wont surprise many people, although it is the first time that I've heard Gary say this. I wonder what David Icke would say to this?

As for the space fleet info, well 'so I understand'. Not new information...

What needs to happen now is for this info to be reported on all the news broadcasts - TV, radio, World Service, etc ;the BBC saying that Gary's Mother claims that he found these things out and that they explain why the US want him dead, oops, I mean extradited (pity you dont have 'strikeout' as a text formatting option) would certainly make the masses sit up and take note!

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 22 July 2010 - 01:35 PM.

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#22 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 04:08 PM

Woa, he found evidence that the Shrub is an alien??? That wont surprise many people, although it is the first time that I've heard Gary say this. I wonder what David Icke would say to this?

As for the space fleet info, well 'so I understand'. Not new information...

What needs to happen now is for this info to be reported on all the news broadcasts - TV, radio, World Service, etc ;the BBC saying that Gary's Mother claims that he found these things out and that they explain why the US want him dead, oops, I mean extradited (pity you dont have 'strikeout' as a text formatting option) would certainly make the masses sit up and take note!

Simon

*Don't imagine that 'revelation' by Janis will win her any points with the world majority Simon. Could take away from his case. Don't hold out any hope from 'Cameron' either...and Obama of course will 'wash his hands' with this. Yep...we do need 'proper' Media outcries on this power struggle...and keep Gary's promo going big time with appearances and music/movie Stars taking up his needs...keeping him out of TPTB and Power grasps. Some publisher of world reknown should have him write a 'Best Seller' too/'S'

#23 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 10:13 AM

*Don't imagine that 'revelation' by Janis will win her any points with the world majority Simon. Could take away from his case. Don't hold out any hope from 'Cameron' either...and Obama of course will 'wash his hands' with this. Yep...we do need 'proper' Media outcries on this power struggle...and keep Gary's promo going big time with appearances and music/movie Stars taking up his needs...keeping him out of TPTB and Power grasps. Some publisher of world reknown should have him write a 'Best Seller' too/'S'

*Actually Folks,
...Obtained the actual YOUTUBE Link, of the Press Conference in Wash. DC...where 'Cameron' and 'Obama' were answering questions from and ITV Reporter about the Gary McKinnon case. Check it out below/'S'

Visit My Website

Dr. Boylan...also had something salient to say about all this:

Sent: Friday, July 23, 2010 7:15 PM
Subject: UK Prime Minister Cameron and US President Obama discuss Pentagon
UFO files hacker at press conference!

Friends,

At a Tuesday press conference, UK Prime Minister Cameron and US
President Obama discussed Pentagon UFO files hacker Gary McKinnon, a UK
citizen, and whether he should be extradited and prosecuted for discovering
files about a U.S. space fleet, "Non-Terrestrial" Naval Space Officers, and
fleet-to-fleet transfers involving vessels not listed as part of the U.S.
Navy's official list of ships.
While UK and US officially say that McKinnon should face prosecution,
the embarrassing revelations he has discovered could blow apart the entire
UFO Cover-Up. Neither government seems anxious to bring McKinnon to trial,
and have his defense attorney enter his discoveries into evidence in open
court.

#24 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 24 July 2010 - 04:33 PM

hmm,

Dr Boylan (RB) makes the best possible case for Gary to be subjected to a trial in a court of law.

But it must happen here - as the moment Gary sets foot in the USA the clock will be ticking for the 'accident' which he did not survive. Oh, and the trial must be fully open and reportable, so that the media can tell the public what Gary found.

Would make for a very interesting case...

But, hmm, would RB wish to come too? As a second and totally independent witness revealing what he knows about the US space fleet? And if he did come here, would he also wish to talk about him being 'Counseller for / of Earth at Star Nations'????? Because of the total lack of independent confirmatory evidence, the question of validity with respect of him holding this position is indeed very controversial and could derail the court case - or send it on directions previously deemed unimaginable!

At times I do wonder whether RB is in fact a Zetan (or Reptilian) who has incarnated as a human? Things he has said on his list strengthen my feelings that this might be so. Note that I am not using judgemental words such as 'good' or 'bad' here - as I see such as being unhelpful and totally inappropriate.

If it helped then maybe it would be appropriate for me to speak up about my nocturnal visit by some Zetans after joining in a discussion on UFOFacts about the rearing of the Human / Zetan hybrid children. But... again, erm, would it be in the public interest for even a suggestion of such hybrid children to become front page news? Surely this would frighten the public in ways which even Quatermass did not achieve? My theory on what happened to the Neanderthals, why they died out and that the hybrids might be about to 'replace' our brand of human beings would probably be best not repeated. This is something which I first learnt about when a teenager, and have now come to terms with / even understand - after all, as I see it this is primarily about creating a better physical vehicle for the human soul, as our present bodies are not well suited for the enxt stages in human evolution. Films such as X-men also hint at this type of scenario, in a less 'emotionally threatening' way which the massed public could accept.

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 24 July 2010 - 04:36 PM.

#25 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 08:33 PM

hmm,

Dr Boylan (RB) makes the best possible case for Gary to be subjected to a trial in a court of law.

But it must happen here - as the moment Gary sets foot in the USA the clock will be ticking for the 'accident' which he did not survive. Oh, and the trial must be fully open and reportable, so that the media can tell the public what Gary found.

Would make for a very interesting case...

But, hmm, would RB wish to come too? As a second and totally independent witness revealing what he knows about the US space fleet? And if he did come here, would he also wish to talk about him being 'Counseller for / of Earth at Star Nations'????? Because of the total lack of independent confirmatory evidence, the question of validity with respect of him holding this position is indeed very controversial and could derail the court case - or send it on directions previously deemed unimaginable!

At times I do wonder whether RB is in fact a Zetan (or Reptilian) who has incarnated as a human? Things he has said on his list strengthen my feelings that this might be so. Note that I am not using judgemental words such as 'good' or 'bad' here - as I see such as being unhelpful and totally inappropriate.

If it helped then maybe it would be appropriate for me to speak up about my nocturnal visit by some Zetans after joining in a discussion on UFOFacts about the rearing of the Human / Zetan hybrid children. But... again, erm, would it be in the public interest for even a suggestion of such hybrid children to become front page news? Surely this would frighten the public in ways which even Quatermass did not achieve? My theory on what happened to the Neanderthals, why they died out and that the hybrids might be about to 'replace' our brand of human beings would probably be best not repeated. This is something which I first learnt about when a teenager, and have now come to terms with / even understand - after all, as I see it this is primarily about creating a better physical vehicle for the human soul, as our present bodies are not well suited for the enxt stages in human evolution. Films such as X-men also hint at this type of scenario, in a less 'emotionally threatening' way which the massed public could accept.

Simon

*Don't think Boylan would be given any consideration, and would probably do a grand injustice defending Gary. People would see 'The Counciller For Star Nations' as a circus...and detract from a more profound defense of Gary. Otherwise...am sure (years of experience) 'they' are doing a New Human Hybrid/'S'

#26 hyundisonata

hyundisonata

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 10:37 AM

Lol lol Gary must be dumber than I thought either that or he's out to get big bucks for film rights lol. All he has to do is pack his bags and come home to Scotland. Yip different law up here and he is a Scottish citizen. And as you can see from the press we are not flavor of the month with the Americans lol.

#27 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 01:21 PM

Lol lol Gary must be dumber than I thought either that or he's out to get big bucks for film rights lol. All he has to do is pack his bags and come home to Scotland. Yip different law up here and he is a Scottish citizen. And as you can see from the press we are not flavor of the month with the Americans lol.

A BIG NO,
...I know Gary. Him and his family have been 'suffering' with this for years...sword hanging over their heads...and they have been quite fearful, depressive, and trying to get 'justice' on this horrid case. As for the U.S. of A....Don't believe they have any flavor of any month, unless it suits their immediate interests/'S'

#28 hyundisonata

hyundisonata

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 10:30 PM

His big problem is he is now a political pawn and depending what the politicians want. He will not get justice from a corrupt legal system .at least heading home to Scotland he stands a better chance. And lets face it if the American government get him then he will disappear for good.

#29 fox-mulder

fox-mulder

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 01:40 AM

if he does get extradited he will be put in "jail" yes the jail where his identity will be changed and he will end up working for the u.s intelligence to hack rivals files. :)

#30 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 04:50 PM

Just for the record, I mentioned Gary in a tweet... 

My msg in the main tweet left wiggle room; said I believe but did not try to force others.

https://twitter.com/...9077377/photo/1

The links in that tweet are:

http://www.guardian....ekend7.weekend2

http://www.huffingto..._b_1659192.html

What I did not do is pose the following question: Surely one or several of the energy systems used to travel the solar system could be re-purposed for civilian use so that there is no need for air pollution?

If I'm no longer around soon then suspect foul play!

Simon

*****OK, & GOOD point Simon-BUT, we 'Always suspect foul play' huh? Paranoid World/'S'

Edited by skylark, 12 November 2015 - 06:48 AM.