• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 05:28 AM

*DANGER…CASSINI-HUYGENS SPACECRAFT TO SATURN

-AND VIDEO OF ‘THEIR HORRIFIC LUCIFER PROJECT’-

…WHICH IS NOT MENTIONED…AS PART OF ‘THEIR’ PLANS

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
This is ABOVE Conspiratorial and Catastrophic …IT’S Lack of any accountability to the American/world’s people about ‘The Real Purpose/Plans/Agenda’ for the Cassini Spacecraft Project orbiting Saturn. The VIDEO should Shock AND Nauseate you….but more, it should DEMAND a full investigation of those responsible for ‘keeping this from the public’. If this is TRUE…and the ‘Black Hole’ left in JUPITER from an earlier Experiement is any example of intent…WE need some real answers here and NOW!!
Read below the VIDEO LINK before watching the Video please. This is not for THE TIMID…but it is Vital that this have ‘light shown on this whole horrendous thing’, before it’s TOO LATE /’S’

*CLICK below on the ‘My Webpage’ VIDEO LINK-
The screen size/viewing can be adjusted. This should scare the Hell out of you:

My Webpage

HERE’S WHAT’S TOLD US ABOUT ‘CASSINI’

BUT NOTHING ABOUT THE NUCLEAR STUFF INCLUDED AND IT’S MISSION?

*CLICK on photos of the CASSINI Spacecraft:
Unlabeled- Labeled-minus Y Side- Labeled-plus Y Side
Attached File  CASSINI_SPACE_PROBE_PHOTO.JPG   83.97KB   207 downloads Attached File  CASSINI_SPACECRAFT_PHOTO_MINUS_Y_SIDE_LABELED.JPG   58.81KB   175 downloads Attached File  CASSINI_SPACECRAFT_PHOTO_PLUS_Y_SIDE__LABELED.JPG   58.25KB   190 downloads

Cassini-Huygens is one of the most ambitious missions ever launched into space. Loaded with an array of powerful instruments and cameras, the spacecraft is capable of taking accurate measurements and detailed images in a variety of atmospheric conditions and light spectra.

Dimensions: 6.7 meters (22 feet) high; 4 meters (13.1 feet) wide
Weight: 5,712 kilograms (12,593 pounds) with fuel, Huygens probe, adapter, etc; 2,125 kilograms (4,685 pounds) unfueled orbiter alone

Orbiter science instruments: composite infrared spectrometer, imaging system, ultraviolet imaging spectrograph, visual and infrared mapping spectrometer, imaging radar, radio science, plasma spectrometer, cosmic dust analyzer, ion and neutral mass spectrometer, magnetometer, magnetospheric imaging instrument, radio and plasma wave science
Power: 885 watts (633 watts at end of mission) from radioisotope thermoelectric generators.

A NOTE TO THOSE WHO CARE/’S’

There IS the feasibility of creating a sustainable fusion reaction from an initial fission reaction on Saturn.

This could be caused by a significant quantity of Plutonium-238 being inserted deep into the ‘Saturn’s’ atmosphere.
A fusion-ignited Saturn-sun would be the key to creating a human-habitable
area on Titan.

This report is the result of intensive research on this subject since late 2002. There is also the additional key research of Jacco van der Worp,
a Netherlands physicist, and the former NASA Consultant, Richard C.
Hoagland. SOME will accuse us of being an alarmist…but It’s believed
the information presented here will convince any open mind that there is
much suspicious activity regarding NASA's Galileo and Cassini
missions.

ARE THERE ‘Secretive’ Scientists and agendas in the world, who/that…with massive resources and high technology…would Casually/Grandiosely
experiment with changing the makeup of our very solar system? Such a Plan…to create a new star in our own backyard…could be the REAL and Sudden ‘DOOMSDAY’ Device. Where’s the Hue and outcry…now that YOU know/’S’

#2 Morph

Morph

Advanced Member

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 02:37 PM

The black spot on Jupiter is clearly there to see, but don't get what nasa's ultimate objective is by causing explosions on Saturn & Jupiter. Is it possible to create a new star in our solar system?

Cassini travelling further into Saturn through the opening at the pole is disturbing! What will the consequencies be, do the scientist "know" or are they just "guessing." The video suggests radiation showers will hit Earth killing millions! If this happens who will be held accountable/responsible...no one...it will be covered up :)

Edited by skylark, 18 June 2007 - 03:38 PM.

#3 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 05:48 PM

The black spot on Jupiter is clearly there to see, but don't get what nasa's ultimate objective is by causing explosions on Saturn & Jupiter. Is it possible to create a new star in our solar system?

Cassini travelling further into Saturn through the opening at the pole is disturbing! What will the consequencies be, do the scientist "know" or are they just "guessing." The video suggests radiation showers will hit Earth killing millions! If this happens who will be held accountable/responsible...no one...it will be covered up :)

*No doubt Morph,
'The theory'...is quite real. It's 'highlighted' in the Film ‘2010 A SPACE ODDESSEY’ . The BIGGY Question is now...what the Hell is that 'THING' doing OUT THERE with Plutonium on it...and WHY hasn't ANYONE taken responsibility to inform US?

The other CONCERN is...since you Raised NASA...who's really behind this, since NASA is 'A FRONT ORGANIZATION' for 'The BlackOpts' People?/'S' :)

#4 Morph

Morph

Advanced Member

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 09:34 PM

*No doubt Morph,
'The theory'...is quite real. It's 'highlighted' in the Film ‘2010 A SPACE ODDESSEY’ . The BIGGY Question is now...what the Hell is that 'THING' doing OUT THERE with Plutonium on it...and WHY hasn't ANYONE taken responsibility to inform US?

I never saw it on the mainstream media either...hmmm...I wonder why? Maybe they don't want us to know a spacecraft is heading on a collision course with a planet in our neighbourhood with plutonium on board. We can't be given that type of information because some might disagree and ask the true purpose of the mission. And we can't have that, can we!

#5 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 10:10 PM

I never saw it on the mainstream media either...hmmm...I wonder why? Maybe they don't want us to know a spacecraft is heading on a collision course with a planet in our neighbourhood with plutonium on board. We can't be given that type of information because some might disagree and ask the true purpose of the mission. And we can't have that, can we!

Hi Morph,
...'WE' are looking into this whole thing much deeper now. 'We dig deep while others sleep'. Getting a more probbing Investigation going on the Principles involved in giving out this REPORT. There are some factors emerging which just don't add up. Let you know about all this when 'WE' can wind up what we're doing on this Caper. Thanks/'Sweeps' :)

#6 Morph

Morph

Advanced Member

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 09:15 AM

Morning Sweeps,

Being doing some digging on this myself, the consensus seems to be - no one really knows what's going on! Hope your digging finds the bone with the meat.

Best/Morph

#7 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 10:29 PM

Morning Sweeps,

Being doing some digging on this myself, the consensus seems to be - no one really knows what's going on! Hope your digging finds the bone with the meat.

Best/Morph

:) Morph and all,
Richard C. Hoagland…Calls himself a NASA consultant…but think that’s only recognized when he’s on C2C-‘Coast To Coast’ broadcasts with 'George Norry’-on the AIR with him last night. Don’t-never had-thought much of this guy’s credentials.
He really IS a disinformation agent…AND definitely has a CLEAR/certain apocalyptic bent.

Richard would say almost anything to promote himself…and prefers to quote what he ‘CALLS’ his close friendships…but they are all dead scientists, who’s relationship with Hoagland is/was very much in doubt.

Unfortunately, Jacco van der Worp is no better as he relies on crop circles and some whacko made up/pseudo-biblical texts. The standard texts are bad enough.

There are still some ‘sticking points’ in the ‘LUCIFER PROJECT’ which we are trying to ferret out. Trying to ‘get the dirt’ on ANY Nuclear material on that Ship. So far it’s a ‘no go’…but several informants are ‘waiting in the wings’, and will bring things along here as we get them.

BTW-We KNOW ET’s don’t like Nuclear Motors or supplies going up into SPACE. Most of the Martian probes with Nuclear Motors…were destroyed or simply disappeared. The vast majority of these SPACE SHOTS…were never heard from again. So, the ET’s may be playing a role here too.

‘Carry on Screaming’ huh…till we get to the bottom of this/’Sweeps’

#8 Morph

Morph

Advanced Member

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 02:02 PM

In 1999, Cassini, after doing a flyby of Venus it headed back towards Earth for a flyby of this planet. The flyby of Earth was estimated to be at 312 miles above the surface of Earth, travelling at 43,000 miles per hour. The purpose of the Venus/Earth flyby was gain speed for the five year journey to Saturn.

We all know rocket science and space travel is in its infancy, and many accidents have occured. What would have been the consequencies of a malfunction, miscalculation or a collision with anyone of the billions of space debris in near Earth orbit? It could have caused the Cassini Probe reentering Earth's atmosphere with its deadly plutonium cargo, causing a catastrophe on a scale never seen before! NASA estimated this sequence of events happening at a million to one. However, many disagreed, saying the odds where a lot lower

I'm all for the exploration of space travel and the advancement of our species amongst our solar system ,and eventually distant stars. But, do we need to take these careless unnecessary risks to our home planet? Suppressed/hidden technology should be released into the scientific community, whether the origin of the technology is extraterrestrial or not.

#9 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 02:30 PM

In 1999, Cassini, after doing a flyby of Venus it headed back towards Earth for a flyby of this planet. The flyby of Earth was estimated to be at 312 miles above the surface of Earth, travelling at 43,000 miles per hour. The purpose of the Venus/Earth flyby was gain speed for the five year journey to Saturn.

We all know rocket science and space travel is in its infancy, and many accidents have occured. What would have been the consequencies of a malfunction, miscalculation or a collision with anyone of the billions of space debris in near Earth orbit? It could have caused the Cassini Probe reentering Earth's atmosphere with its deadly plutonium cargo, causing a catastrophe on a scale never seen before! NASA estimated this sequence of events happening at a million to one. However, many disagreed, saying the odds where a lot lower

I'm all for the exploration of space travel and the advancement of our species amongst our solar system ,and eventually distant stars. But, do we need to take these careless unnecessary risks to our home planet? Suppressed/hidden technology should be released into the scientific community, whether the origin of the technology is extraterrestrial or not.

*OK Morph...Loud and Clear,
But 'our' investigation goes on. Trying to find out from 'Sources'...if indeed Plutonium is on that Spaceship/'S'

#10 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 03:04 PM

*OK Morph...Loud and Clear,
But 'our' investigation goes on. Trying to find out from 'Sources'...if indeed Plutonium is on that Spaceship/'S'

*UPDATE REPORT/'S':
...None of our 'Sources' so far...have been able to 'Pin Down for us' the truth of Plutonium on the SpaceCraft or not. We are still investigating with the remainder of our closest sources. Hang ten/'S'

#11 Seth Haniel

Seth Haniel

A Chief Ufologiist

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 734 posts
  • Interests:all and anything Paranormal - Ufo - Spirit - Egypt
    my other websites http://www.reocities.com/love-network/index.html
    blues guitar - travel - music (my photos of groups http://thecameronsclub.webs.com/apps/photos/ )

Posted 24 June 2007 - 12:14 PM

I remember at the time of the launch - and of the sling shot effect around Venus - and that it would pass close to Earth on the rebound as it headed to the outer reaches of our Solar System -I know there was concern at the time that there was Plutonium on board - and what would happen if their calculations were wrong and it hit Earth --
So there was a definite Nuclear connection to the probe on its launch :)

Which should be in the Newspaper Archives of the time :)

Today is only Yesterdays Tomorrow

#12 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 03:47 PM

I remember at the time of the launch - and of the sling shot effect around Venus - and that it would pass close to Earth on the rebound as it headed to the outer reaches of our Solar System -I know there was concern at the time that there was Plutonium on board - and what would happen if their calculations were wrong and it hit Earth --
So there was a definite Nuclear connection to the probe on its launch :)
Which should be in the Newspaper Archives of the time ;)

Right Seth,
There was very STRONG concern/media/public ANGER at the time...

FACTS ABOUT CASSINI:

Cassini contains more plutonium than NASA had ever launched into space before. It was launched atop a Titan IV rocket which have nearly a 10% failure rate (2 huge failures in just 25 launches, the last being AFTER Cassini was risked on board these babies, on August 12th, 1998. It was a dangerous mistake to use these faulty rockets, as any reasonable person can plainly see now.) NASA's record of safety in nuclear issues has been terrible, despite NASA claims otherwise. And, the plutonium is not even necessary! It is only used for generating "a modest amount of electricity" as Karl Grossman, an award winning investigative journalist, writes.

‘Sweeps’ Note: :)
…For now…we’ll have to rely on that HISTORY and OUTRAGE at the time. See below. This SHOULD make everyone ‘stand up’/protest/demand answers...'WHAT ARE 'THEIR' PLANS FOR SATURN?/’S’

*CLICK below on ‘My Webpage’…for the LINK/write up on Cassini’s payload/’S’

My Webpage

#13 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 28 April 2008 - 11:27 AM

Hi folks.

According to the Boriska Boy igniting Jupiter to become a second sun was attempted back when he was a Martian, many thousands (hundreds of thousands?) years ago.

The program failed, at least in part because of a war which diverted energy / resources away from this project.

Anyway, as we are seeing, Saturn might be the next place TPTB try.

Elsewhere (on other lists) I've seen projected time frames of 'the next few months', or 2010 / 2012.

Simon

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#14 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 28 April 2008 - 11:53 AM

(added later - copied from elsewhere, which itself had copied from elsewhere!)

Saturn is much like Jupiter in composition and is actually a safer and more realistic target. Titan may be the big prize, being one of the few bodies in the solar system to potentially contain a significant amount of water and an atmosphere that could be very terraformable. Titan could be thawed out substantially with Saturn as its sun.

Cassini's orbit is scheduled to decay in July of 2008. Similar to Galileo's plunge into Jupiter on September 21 2003, Cassini will most likely be plunged into Saturn with the exception that Cassini will likely go into the polar region of Saturn.15

In an Saturn ignition Earth would receive a miniscule amount of solar heating from a Saturn star, but brightness could be 100's of times what Saturn is now. Around July/August 2008, the distance is about 10 AU or 1,500,000,000 km from Earth. More importantly though, Earth could receive a nasty shower of hot hydrogen a few weeks later, the real reason for concern.

-----------------------------

2008 (Jul/Aug/Sept) – After a few weeks of 24/7 talk of the implications, causes, effects, etc. of the new star, Earth begins to get showered with the ejecta from Saturn. The shower lasts 2 to 3 weeks and includes some heavier elements towards the end. This directly or indirectly kills millions of people and animals on Earth - a great boost for population control. Those “in the know” hide out in underground cities and bunkers for several weeks to several months until Earth's ozone shell has recovered. 2009 – The new world reality sets in. After coping with the effects of the event, the survivors find that having a second sun is novel. Earth is completely changed, all infrastructures, political structures, and religions are thrust into chaos. The strongest surviving military force soon takes control of the Earth. 2010 – A call goes up to investigate and explore the new system of Saturn/Titan. 365/24/7 time and unlimited resources go into the new international venture. Terraforming plans start on a grand scale.

2033 - Humans set foot on an earthlike Titan.

-------------------------------

However, apparently there are millions of craft massing around the Kuiper Belt, and the people in those craft may decide to prevent this from happening.

The talk btw is that the staged 'fake alien invasion' might happen at around the same time - and these other people will then join in, to stifle what TPTB are planning. This would be because they do not want TPTB to expand out into space, and effectively try to colonise already inhabited worlds (ie: them!)

Simon

Edited by skylark, 28 April 2008 - 03:00 PM.

#15 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 03:03 PM

(added later - copied from elsewhere, which itself had copied from elsewhere!)

Saturn is much like Jupiter in composition and is actually a safer and more realistic target. Titan may be the big prize, being one of the few bodies in the solar system to potentially contain a significant amount of water and an atmosphere that could be very terraformable. Titan could be thawed out substantially with Saturn as its sun.

Cassini's orbit is scheduled to decay in July of 2008. Similar to Galileo's plunge into Jupiter on September 21 2003, Cassini will most likely be plunged into Saturn with the exception that Cassini will likely go into the polar region of Saturn.15

In an Saturn ignition Earth would receive a miniscule amount of solar heating from a Saturn star, but brightness could be 100's of times what Saturn is now. Around July/August 2008, the distance is about 10 AU or 1,500,000,000 km from Earth. More importantly though, Earth could receive a nasty shower of hot hydrogen a few weeks later, the real reason for concern.

-----------------------------

2008 (Jul/Aug/Sept) – After a few weeks of 24/7 talk of the implications, causes, effects, etc. of the new star, Earth begins to get showered with the ejecta from Saturn. The shower lasts 2 to 3 weeks and includes some heavier elements towards the end. This directly or indirectly kills millions of people and animals on Earth - a great boost for population control. Those “in the know” hide out in underground cities and bunkers for several weeks to several months until Earth's ozone shell has recovered. 2009 – The new world reality sets in. After coping with the effects of the event, the survivors find that having a second sun is novel. Earth is completely changed, all infrastructures, political structures, and religions are thrust into chaos. The strongest surviving military force soon takes control of the Earth. 2010 – A call goes up to investigate and explore the new system of Saturn/Titan. 365/24/7 time and unlimited resources go into the new international venture. Terraforming plans start on a grand scale.

2033 - Humans set foot on an earthlike Titan.

-------------------------------

However, apparently there are millions of craft massing around the Kuiper Belt, and the people in those craft may decide to prevent this from happening.

The talk btw is that the staged 'fake alien invasion' might happen at around the same time - and these other people will then join in, to stifle what TPTB are planning. This would be because they do not want TPTB to expand out into space, and effectively try to colonise already inhabited worlds (ie: them!)

Simon

*YEP Simon,
...Guess most folks, 'even aware of this situation'...can agree that 'Something is afoot Watson'. Looks like our reasons for 'The Underground Facility' were SOUND.
With the Big Haldron Collider...and now this 'Saturn/Titan' THING...all scenerios are on the table-PLUS/'S'

#16 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 08:22 PM

*YEP Simon,
...Guess most folks, 'even aware of this situation'...can agree that 'Something is afoot Watson'. Looks like our reasons for 'The Underground Facility' were SOUND.
With the Big Haldron Collider...and now this 'Saturn/Titan' THING...all scenerios are on the table-PLUS/'S'

Hi Sweeps,

Nosty quatrain 9:44 talks about Saturn undergoing some sort of transmutation from gold to iron.

It also contains a warning to flee Geneva - which might be connected with CERN and whats being done there.

I was thinking of visiting Geneva later this year - maybe instead I should be visiting Ireland?

Simon

#17 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 10:12 PM

Hi Sweeps,

Nosty quatrain 9:44 talks about Saturn undergoing some sort of transmutation from gold to iron.

It also contains a warning to flee Geneva - which might be connected with CERN and whats being done there.

I was thinking of visiting Geneva later this year - maybe instead I should be visiting Ireland?

Simon

YO Simon,
...Fortunately...'Michel de Notredame/Nostradamus, has prophecies going on for 'Centuries' way passed the year 4000. His writings are voluminous Huh? He wrote 'Quatrains/4 line Poems as Predictions, His 'Centuries' were collections of 100 Quatrains, And he actually wrote 940-946 Quatrains. His last 'Centuries' were shorter than his usual Quatrain amount. So, some say his predictions forecast WW3 for the years 2008-2012.
Don't doubt we are living in Hellish technocrat/NWO/TPTB times though. The concerns are real alright...as you've mentioned.
**We'll keep in touch Chief. No sweat/'S' :)

#18 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 01:26 PM

Hi folks,

Just checking in to see if there was any new info... not long to go now (if its gonna happen at all).

In 2033 I'll be in my 70's, and younger than my father is now, so who knows, if it happens I should still be around to see Titan being colonised.

However, whether I would be allowed to travel and see it with my own eyes... ???

Hopefully by then the present dark controllers will have been replaced by a more benovelent lot.

Simon

#19 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 05:39 PM

Hi folks,

Just checking in to see if there was any new info... not long to go now (if its gonna happen at all).

In 2033 I'll be in my 70's, and younger than my father is now, so who knows, if it happens I should still be around to see Titan being colonised.

However, whether I would be allowed to travel and see it with my own eyes... ???

Hopefully by then the present dark controllers will have been replaced by a more benovelent lot.

Simon

*Hi Simon and All,
...We are monitoring ALL Channels, but they are being very 'Closeted' about exact dates. The consequences of such an 'EVENT' could be devestating....as you are aware. So, hang in there with us. Keep you 'Posted' on this. Best/'S'

#20 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 09:52 PM

Whisper of the Fifth Sun

http://www.goroadach...i/fifth_sun.htm

excerpts from the above page include...

In '2010', Bowman warns Floyd they must leave Jupiter within two days; asked why Bowman replies: 'Something wonderful' '...This Way Comes.'

'5th Element'

- Jupiter = 5th planet from Sun
- 2012 ('end' of Mayan calendar) = end of 'Fifth Sun' (?)
- Identified with love in film 'Fifth Element'
- Goro means 'fifth son' (it's true! )

--------------------------------------------

Sorry I am being a little cryptic here, but essentially I am in the dark and posing questions.

Arthur C Clarke - did he know?

What about the film with the mysterious being '5th element'? There are those who wish that we do not survive and the most important keys to our survival are inside that singer... implying inside us (our bodies)?

Maybe it will be Jupiter (not Saturn) which ignites, and next year too! So, does this probe go anywhere near to Jupiter? Or is there deception in its public trajectory?

However I question all the religious babble about the 'light of the second sun' being equated with the 'second son / second coming of a son' - not least because I am not so sure that this translate the same way to other languages. Anyway, global teachers etc have come many times before, its just that over time they have been forgotten!

Simon

????????????????????

Edited by simple simon, 09 May 2009 - 02:49 PM.