Photo
* * * * - 1 votes

Little Girl Stands Up To Soldiers... Really? (Video)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 19 July 2012 - 09:23 AM

Something to instill hope for the future... the future generation speaking up / standing up. She is fearless!

I suppose that only a young child could do this, since the soldiers would arrest or shoot an adult.

The video is a little over 2 minutes in length.

Simon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVXrJzwhTqQ

Edited by skylark, 27 July 2012 - 11:39 PM.

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 02:08 PM

PALESTINE NEVER REALLY EXISTED...EXCEPT AS A TERRITORY

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
....Aahhh Simon-and ALL,
You forgot(?) to mention...that the ‘little girl’ was an American, visiting there. Hmm. Yep I know your intentions were 'pure' and 'right on' Simon. But, and you know very well...this is the 'deception world' we live in now.
Yes, she was brave or ‘unwarned/unaware/unprotected by education or her parents...but the Israeli Defense Force simply didn’t want to ‘fire on her’ or even chase her or interfere with her talking. This VIDEO though...is a fine example of trying to show up the Israeli soldiers for ‘being where the little girl was’. Simply...it’s another anti-Israeli video. People are LED to believe that this little girl stood up to them...those terrible soldiers. Absolute nonsense...isn’t it?/’S’

Some simple observations...which Liberals and the ‘New World Order Educational Monsters’ don’t want YOU to consider or know about...it’s called ‘History’:

How can you invade a nation that never existed? The British won that piece of land in a game called World War 1, and later then decided to give it to the only people on this earth that wanted it. Those of course were the Israelis.
In 680 A.D. when Muhammad was destroying Judea… many of the Jews left for exile. Before that it was the Romans who occupied and ruled that land.

These people…in today’s Israel (the Jews) by all accounts, should have been extinct by now through all the trauma and cast out ‘ill treatment’ they had over the last 4,000 years. They have/had been terrorized and punished (by other Religions and governments) for thousands of years… but they survived by holding on to their fellowship and beliefs.

People still hate them…don’t they? They still want to kill them take away their ‘STATE’, and the propaganda against them ‘as a people’ continues to grow.
How many anti-Semite people/organizations/religions/governments do YOU know?

Why is it that no one talks against…or about…the crazy ‘Mohammad’ religion. They would like to be called ‘Islamic’…which means ‘SUBMISSIVE’. Most folks wouldn’t entertain being ‘submissive’ to ANYTHING…or being ‘part of a Hive or Collective mentality. Mohamadins would also maybe like to be referred to as Muslim…wherever that came from. Briefly...Although the Moors came to be identified as Muslim, the name Moor pre-dates Islam. It derives from the small Numidian Kingdom of Maure of the 3rd century BCE in what is now northern central and western part of Algeria and a part of northern Morocco.
But, truth being told, it’s all about this Mohammad guy….so ‘they’ should simply be called ‘Mohammadins’. Funny enough, that’s what they were called in ‘our generation’.

In Palestine the Wahhabi ‘sect’ of Mohammadism is way more dangerous then other Earthly religions today. The other hostile and dangerous ones are simply the ‘other Mohammadin Religious interpretations. Now…’Sufi’ is a bit different. They are the ostracized ‘Mohammadin’ sect. They are considered ‘Heretics’ to the religion. Why? The ‘Sufi’s’ are the ‘occult’ and unworldly sect…who believe that all things still have to be defined and thought about. Interesting.

The Jews have been historically…probably the most persecuted people in the world. They are now, and have been, surrounded by Arab/Mohammadin States which would like to annihilate them. They’ve survived and even conquered in 6 major wars from their neighbors and others who contributed to wars against them. They have been the biggest ‘under dog’ in the world. My main 'peeve' with the Israeli State...is that they gave back 'THE SINAI' Penninsula after the 6 Day War. DUMB!!

But the Mohammadins… won’t stop till the ‘World wakes up’. They would destroy all the Jews and Christian Hindus Buddhist and every other religion on this planet. They DEFINITELY would either…and make no mistake;
1. Kill them all or
2. Convert them all.
3. They don’t like atheists either…and wouldn’t think twice about decapitating them or any other ‘free thinker’ along the way.
Christians can no longer do that conversion or die tactic. But the ‘Mohammadins’ are 500 years younger and haven’t learned that yet. Time for them to be brought up to date.

The chilling thing folks is….the Arabic and many of the ‘Mohammadin’ peoples are quite nice…the common people hospitable and folksy…but unfortunately their cultures are entwined with their Religion…and they are ‘not allowed’ to divorce them. I know…lived among them for over 14 years. Many of the intelligent ones want ‘OUT’…and to be able to keep the good/friendly cultural things, but ‘get rid’ of the religious nonsense authority and control. Kid you not. Ask ANY Ex-pat who interacted/lived with these people.

Now ‘they’ even live in fear….frightened of the extremists and Jihadists and the products of ‘The Arab Spring’…which the WEST 'created' and made happen.

#3 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 19 July 2012 - 07:41 PM

Oh, I had absolutely NO IDEA that this was in Gaza... I watched this on youtube in the lowest resolution and could not see anything which suggested where it was.

The Gazan situation is indeed dire, with the Palestinian leaders having sold their people out to other Arab leaders who are warmongers as an alternative to making peace with the Israelis. Indeed the only 'peace' they seem to want would more appropriately be spelt as 'piece' as in 'piece(s) of land' and 'piece(s) of Israelis' splattered everywhere along with the bodies of Arab suicide bombers.

We in London remember the bus which was blown up by a suicide bomber (the event happened, even if it was a false flag the end result for the people on the bus and their families was the same) but we should not forget that Israel suffered many more suicide bombers than we did and indeed these diabolical actions only abated when the Israelis built the Jerusalem (etc) wall which everyone loves to hate and use as an excuse to badmouth the Israelis.

Simon
Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#4 Yaeger

Yaeger

Advanced Member

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • Interests:Politics. I am a conservative libertarian

Posted 27 July 2012 - 07:59 PM

Those soldiers wear Israeli uniforms. But I think the video is staged. I don't know, but the sound somehow doesn't feels right. Would be interesting to know what the technical experts have to say.
-----------------------------------------------------
Michael Martin

#5 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 11:00 PM

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
…Hi and thanks Yaeger for coming in on this. This is what I know-below. Take it or leave it, but people in Israel tell me ‘it was a put up job’ AND ‘the American Press would swallow it’. Your comments welcome folks/’S’
As I’ve said…the little girl is NOT a ‘palestinian’. She is an American who, with her parents, had entered Israel. The girl also does not really understand the violence and murder of course.
She was SENT OUT into the scene by a Korean Press narrator…if anyone can imagine someone doing that. His reasons were many. His company also sells many books to the ‘Islamic World’.
If the girl was killed…he had a story. If she survived…as she did here…he had a story. This Korean is also well known as ‘a young Leftist Radical’.
After the ‘Youtube’ presentation…where he actually prepped the young girl without her parents even knowing about it, he had been picked up, jailed, and then deported. He said ‘at a judicial hearing in Israel’ that he picked her because…she acted like a spoiled American brat.