A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 03:07 PM

GLOBAL INCIDENCE MAP-Continuously updated/current

INVALUABLE IN TODAY’S WORLD…A ‘GOTTA HAVE’

-LEARN TO WORK WITH IT/SIMPLE-

**This is a real eye opener. Just thought you might be interested in having this …ALWAYS available to you/’S’
*Get 24/7 NEWS on Terrorism/Crimes/Disasters/Suspicious Activity*

*JUST CLICK below on the LINK…Amazing...and it’s yours:
My Webpage

-Updated every few hundred Seconds-
…AND YOU CAN SELECT MAP/SATELLITE/OR ‘HYBRID’ VIEWS…

…JUST CLICK OR MOVE MOUSE OVER TARGETS…ENLARGE…ZOOM…MOVE AROUND THE ENTIRE WORLD. JUST PLAIN TERRIFIC FOLKS…

*Well NOW …you can CLICK on the photos below. Just threw them in to GLOSS up the Topic…eh eh eh.:
Attached File  Sweeps_in_the_Kings_Throne_Chair.jpg   11.96KB   242 downloads
-‘Sweeps’ in ‘The King Of The Known World Throne Chair’…it’s a JOKE Folks-hmmm. Don’t lose your humor!! GUESS WHERE THE CHAIR IS THOUGH?

Attached File  Paola_Harris_among_the_Poppies_Photo.jpg   81.33KB   236 downloads

-AND guess who’s in this photo among the Poppies?

-The rest…speak for themselves-
Attached File  WELCOME_UFOS_AND_CREWS_DOORMAT_PHOTO.JPG   49.4KB   236 downloads Attached File  Children_on_hill_Big_Flying_Saucer_greeting_them.jpg   112.62KB   243 downloads

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 10:19 PM

**This is a real eye opener. Just thought you might be interested in having this …ALWAYS available to you/’S’

My Webpage

…JUST CLICK OR MOVE MOUSE OVER TARGETS…ENLARGE…ZOOM…MOVE AROUND THE ENTIRE WORLD. JUST PLAIN TERRIFIC FOLKS…

*Well NOW …you can CLICK on the photos below. Just threw them in to GLOSS up the Topic…eh eh eh.:
-‘Sweeps’ in ‘The King Of The Known World Throne Chair’…it’s a JOKE Folks-hmmm. Don’t lose your humor!! GUESS WHERE THE CHAIR IS THOUGH?

Attached File  Paola_Harris_among_the_Poppies_Photo.jpg   81.33KB   236 downloads

Attached File  WELCOME_UFOS_AND_CREWS_DOORMAT_PHOTO.JPG   49.4KB   236 downloads Attached File  Children_on_hill_Big_Flying_Saucer_greeting_them.jpg   112.62KB   243 downloads

*Just add the LINK provided here to your 'Favorites'/or Copy it...keep up on World Wide events/'S'
-THIS IS 'VERY HOT'...KEEPS 'YOU' IN THE KNOW ON ALL GLOBAL INCIDENTS-

#3 Morph

Morph

Advanced Member

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 11:25 PM

Great site, Sweeps.

Bookmarked and shall frequent daily...top find :lol:

#4 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 08:12 AM

Great site, Sweeps.

Bookmarked and shall frequent daily...top find :)

*Thanks Morph,
YEP...in today's uncertain world, thought Folks would appreciate/use this 'Always on Top of things' Tool to keep informed. It is a great resource at one's fingertips. Cheers/'S'
:lol:

#5 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 18 May 2007 - 02:10 AM

My Webpage

*Get Excited....a great TOOL to have...know what's happening in the world-when U want/'S'

#6 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 09:44 AM

*Get Excited....a great TOOL to have...know what's happening in the world-when U want/'S'

:lol: *YEP...guess I was right!
Less folks then 'figured' opted to take this GIFT. Interesting the old adage...'One never goes wrong UNDERESTIMATING the public'. Got that right/'S'

#7 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 11:16 PM

;) *YEP...guess I was right!
Less folks then 'figured' opted to take this GIFT. Interesting the old adage...'One never goes wrong UNDERESTIMATING the public'. Got that right/'S'

*Again...another FREE TOOL folks ARE NOT taking advantage of. Strange folks/'S'

#8 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 04:17 PM

*Again...another FREE TOOL folks ARE NOT taking advantage of. Strange folks/'S'

*TIME TO PICK UP THIS 'GLOBAL INCIDENCE AND TERRORIST MAP' FOLKS/'Sweeps'
...Now a Car on fire drives into Scottish Airport doors. YEP...and it's already shown on the 'Incidence Map'....continually UPDATED...and for use DAILY at all times to keep abreast of all the 'Explosive news'/'S'

#9 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 30 June 2007 - 11:41 PM

*TIME TO PICK UP THIS 'GLOBAL INCIDENCE AND TERRORIST MAP' FOLKS/'Sweeps'
...Now a Car on fire drives into Scottish Airport doors. YEP...and it's already shown on the 'Incidence Map'....continually UPDATED...and for use DAILY at all times to keep abreast of all the 'Explosive news'/'S'

Great map Sweeps.

thanks.

Simon

PS, should I be quaking in my boots? - Britain is at its highest possible terrorism alert!

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#10 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 12:00 AM

Great map Sweeps.

thanks.

Simon

PS, should I be quaking in my boots? - Britain is at its highest possible terrorism alert!

*Hi Simon,
Time to be 'strong' Simon. Yeah...the 'Global Incidence Map' is great stuff.
Also TIME to tell ALL the Big 3 'Garden Variety' Religions out of the Middle-East Historically...to 'STUFF IT'.
...Organized Religions have been the BIG controlling/Zombie making, anti-independant thinking...BORG mentality problem with this Planet through out these last two Centuries PLUS.
*The ENEMY is RELIGION
...It cuts people off from the 'boundless'...in each of us. We are not at war with just the Psycopathic Jihadists...but with all Religious systems of prediction and control.
*Cry Havoc...and unloose the Dogs Of War then/'S' :)

#11 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 01 July 2007 - 12:31 AM

*Hi Simon,
Time to be 'strong' Simon. Yeah...the 'Global Incidence Map' is great stuff.
Also TIME to tell ALL the Big 3 'Garden Variety' Religions out of the Middle-East Historically...to 'STUFF IT'.
...Organized Religions have been the BIG controlling/Zombie making, anti-independant thinking...BORG mentality problem with this Planet through out these last two Centuries PLUS.
*The ENEMY is RELIGION
...It cuts people off from the 'boundless'...in each of us. We are not at war with just the Psycopathic Jihadists...but with all Religious systems of prediction and control.
*Cry Havoc...and unloose the Dogs Of War then/'S' :)

Hi Sweeps, and everyone,

OK, all this is NOT pleasant... but the threat is no worse than when the IRA were leaving firebombs in coat pockets in clothing stores, or when they left a large nail bomb in Oxford Circus underground station ticket hall, timed to explode in the heart of the evening rush hour, or when they blew up an underground train in the mid 1970's with fatal results (at the time I was travelling to / from school by underground, and did not feel threatened).

In short, I've been here before. I know the possibilities. I've lived with them for over 30 years...

My car might have a tyre blow out when travelling at 70 mph. Then what? For me the results would be very similar. (a coffin 6 ft under)

Simon

#12 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 01:13 AM

Hi Sweeps, and everyone,

OK, all this is NOT pleasant... but the threat is no worse than when the IRA were leaving firebombs in coat pockets in clothing stores, or when they left a large nail bomb in Oxford Circus underground station ticket hall, timed to explode in the heart of the evening rush hour, or when they blew up an underground train in the mid 1970's with fatal results (at the time I was travelling to / from school by underground, and did not feel threatened).

In short, I've been here before. I know the possibilities. I've lived with them for over 30 years...

My car might have a tyre blow out when travelling at 70 mph. Then what? For me the results would be very similar. (a coffin 6 ft under)

Simon

*Late night time Simon,
Yep-guess you have a well worn familiarity with Tribal/Cultural/Religious nut case Causes...
Well, you're not alone Simon....lots of people in the Quque.
Hang tough...know you are...and Nite Nite/'S' :)

#13 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 01:27 AM

wow! 2.30am!!! good job its Sunday tomorrow! (sleep late)

Nite Nite Sweeps, about to close down too

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 01 July 2007 - 01:27 AM.

#14 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 02:25 AM

wow! 2.30am!!! good job its Sunday tomorrow! (sleep late)

Nite Nite Sweeps, about to close down too

Simon

*Thanks Simon, ...
Great having you on so late. You're a great Lad...free spirited/free thinker
Fairly soon...I'll go to my closet, hang upside down, and fold my wings....Nite/'S' :)