• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 05:26 PM

THE JAMES FOLEY FAKED BEHEADING-AND WHY IT WAS DONE

-FOLEY’S BEHEADING WAS PLAY ACTED-

1620750_10152401614603163_77497112667156

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
...Yep, JAMES FOLEY…it is much more likely that he was killed in Syria a year ago as the Syrian government itself accurately reported ‘at the time’.

**We, are being played constantly Folks, by Governments/the NWO/and all sorts of ‘Propagandists’….in the WEST. Check out the VIDEOS…and in the 2nd one you all might recognize the ‘Crisis Actress’ playing ROLES again. Geeezz are we stupid or what?

AND…the very same crisis actress plays the part of James Foley's sister and Adam Lanza's classmate. The clips of her saying ‘ummm’ are intermixed from both parts, Lanza and Foley. If you think it’s only one girl,,,you are right, one girl playing 2 parts. 911…Sandy Hook and even the Boston Bombing.

So, why are all these Faked ‘Black –False Flags- being used? Quite simply guys and gals…’To keep us in perpetual war’, and so subservient to THEIR agendas, and thus enabling the 'keeping us all in the dark’.
Those who control History (by re-writing and teaching THEIR version) control the ‘Present’. Those who control the Present…control the Future/’S’

CLICK on the VIDEO and see yourselves-pick it apart piece by piece
**THE VIDEO DOES NOT SHOW THE 'BEHEADING':

https://www.youtube....h?v=B8qiEcgdbWQ

ForbiddenKnowledgeTV
Alexandra Bruce
August 27, 2014

From Uploader Xendrius:

"I noticed that the 'death' of Foley made headlines on Swedish news, and those good-for- nothing journalists ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS IS THE REAL FOLEY, so I carefully analyzed the footage, the interviews, and every other piece of data, and concluded, without any doubt, that the person who is supposed to be beheaded, is not James Foley. Because they assume 'Hey, if the US government says it's real it's real.'

It seems that they are using the beheading video, to have 'truther' channels shut down. I have seen 2-3 channels shut down because of "breach of community guidelines" for uploading the full video. In other words, a trap."

**Here’s a VIDEO of Foley’s supposed Sister…but she was the same one and VOICE who was LANZA’s friend in the ‘SANDY HOOK’…Actors guild:

https://www.youtube....h?v=Tf4DVaWE2eU

Consider;
By Athena Yenko…

August 24, 2014 "ICH" - "IBT" - - Video experts observed that the video showing the actual beheading of US journalist James Foley was so professionally produced and well-scripted, to the extent that portions of it appeared to be just being acted out.

Two video experts were one in observing that portions of the purported video were give-aways that the beheading video was intended primarily for propaganda purposes.

One security expert, who had credible experience of scrutinizing videos of beheading, noted a very strange thing about Foley's video - in the seconds before the executioner jab the knife into Foley's neck, there was no single sign that he was terrified.

"My experience of these things is when the knife gets close the knees buckle and you become like a rag doll, whereas this guy seemed to sit upright. It could be that that particular knife wasn't the one that killed him, that that was a play-acting thing," the expert told The Times.
After the part where the executioner was shown cutting Foley's head, the video fades.

The next part of the video already showed Foley's decapitated head while he was upturned back. His hands were handcuffed. But his right ankle already had bruises hinting that he had been kneeling on the ground longer than what was shown in the video. And most importantly, a different looking knife lies on the ground, next to Foley's corpse.

"The guy is obviously dead but it may be that particular scene was acted and that was why he is staying stiff," the security expert noted.

Joe Fields, of Breakthru Productions, a recording studio in London, on the other hand noted that the video was well-produced as both Foley and the masked man appeared to be speaking following well-scripted lines.

What was noticeable for Fields was the battery-powered microphone clipped to the front of Foley's robe. He said that the microphone looks like a professional one used in television studios so as the audio can be recorded without the need of editing or sound dubbing.

With all these elements present, it could be considered that the man masked in black, speaking with a British accent, was not the one who killed Foley. Rather, the man was just acting out the part.

*OR this LINK:

http://www.informati...rticle39494.htm

**-'We' ARE aware of this news below, and will get back to this TOPIC with updates when the INTEL is fully available-Thanks-Captain

An Internet video NOW purports to show the beheading of the U.S. journalist Steven Sotloff by the Islamic State militant group.

#2 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 05 September 2014 - 10:35 PM

sigh.

Simon
Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#3 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 07:19 AM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Not sure, not made clear, in what sense/context Simon just replied 'SIGH' about. Still, this whole ISIS execution/beheading thing...which terrifies its' enemies...does have a lot of 'Black Holes' around, about what is REALLY happening here. All the stories have elements of 'who's tied to who' and shadow conspiracies.

Conspiracy things; Foley Worked Under USAID, A Known U.S. Intelligence Front! He was captured 2 years ago in Libya by Gaddafi forces...then found himself captured in Syria,
Stephen Sotloff...an 'American Journalist'? There was a massive operation to erase all traces of his Jewish identity/citizenship...online. Was he involved with Mossad?
Both of these "Journalist" have allot in common...including the CIA

'WE' know Wars are Manufactured...Were these 'beheadings' a CIA propaganda stunt to get U.S. citizens mad and demand war? Look at the VIDEOS....they don't even show the actual beheadings.

Maybe the goal is to get inside Syria-this time again? Public opinion was against it last year. So perhaps now 'they' are trying a different approach and it seems to be working...swaying public opinion.

**SEARCH ENGINE this idea...Alex Jones has a video up about the beheading being FAKE, and it is still 'up there'. Check it out!

In the BTW category, James Foley's 'Outfit'...USAID, is slipping in to Liberia too...where residents of Liberia were claiming the government is faking the Ebola outbreak in order to gain aid and to increase their ability to regulate trade in their countries.. If the CIA is behind USAID it makes sense that the Ebola outbreak could be a psyop too!/'S'

**Meanwhile folks CHECK OUT the VIDEO below put up 4 Sept...which explains a lot about the truer backgrounds of these two Journalists(?):

ps-below is the LINK to Alex Jones...FAKE BEHEADING VIDEOS:

#4 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 06 September 2014 - 02:13 PM

'Twas late and I was too tired for a long discourse, especially as my comments would expand beyond these specific events and point to how I see them as stepping stones along a very long path / just part of a longer term plan.

--------------------------------------------

I shake my head in sadness and sigh at all thats going on.

Its already more than enough that there is a gang of bloodthirsty killers who blaspheme the divinity they claim to love by destroying other lives which were also created by the same divinity - even when those they kill are adherents of the same system of human belief (albeit from a different branch).

So then to find that some of the killings are actually stage-managed and that the people might not actually be dead... (but are still being prevented from returning to their loved ones).

Here is a one word explanation which speaks volumes. Machiavellian

For those who are not sure what this word means, below is a link to an online dictionary.

http://www.thefreedi...m/Machiavellian

Ah well, we are indeed in the long anticipated timeframe when the masks behind which people hide fall and everyone sees each other for who and what they are - with the killers and their handlers being amongst those who follow a rival form of divinity that seems to want to usurp the real divinity and include humanity in it dominion.

Whilst the killing of those who question authority or otherwise do not "fit in" is part of the present-day plan, its my understanding that the longer term aims include the creation of a new religion which will encourage the fitting of electronic components into the brain, with the "adherents" being told that this would plug them in to a neural net (ie: a global telepathic net) and therefore truly unite everyone with a group mind, immediate access to unlimited information and communication with loved ones.

Of course many will say that this sounds wonderful; what they will not know or care about is that it will also disconnect the human soul from the human body. After all, so few people (at present) are consciously aware of their connection with their soul that this connection is not accepted as actually being there.

Even those who do benefit from intuitive insights (from their soul) find that whilst the data is usually very reliable this form of communication is very flaky - because the data only flows when the intuitive source chooses, rather than when the ego mind feels that it needs such insight. Therefore many people will be willing to "blow away" the soul and connect to an electronic source that communicates when their ego chooses.

Once connected the people will be like the Borg.

It is human destiny to walk the stars and meet many others. But will we do this as peaceful, loving beings - or rampaging, murderous conquerors?

Humans with the soul connection will probably choose the former. Borg humans will find themselves being forced to follow the latter pathway.

Simon

*Humankind...seems to be in a pre-set mentality anyway Simon, for a swing into 'Borg hive/collective'. 'WE' can see it everywhere...'The dumbing down' has taken hold in this generation/S'

Edited by skylark, 07 September 2014 - 12:13 PM.
No formal reply. Keep Simon's post up

#5 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 06:51 PM

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
...The mentioned Machiavellian ‘understanding’ behind modern day NWO types…deceivers/mis-directions/and ‘hiding behind others and not revealing oneself or intentions…is definitely well perfected in the planning and intrigue of this ‘day and age’ of deceit and ‘big brother’ propaganda and control. Check out ALL of the below for significant evidence of that. These LINKS are just a FEW of the REAL ‘TRAILS’ to follow to find out how mis-led and falsified ‘our’ entire view of the world is and how it’s been MANIPULATED/’S’

Is Al Qaeda, AND thus other ‘so called Jihadist Movements’… Just Bush and NEOCON/NWO invented Boogeymen?

2005-01-11, Los Angeles Times
http://articles.lati...ion/oe-scheer11

Is it conceivable that Al Qaeda, as defined by President Bush as the center of a vast and well-organized international terrorist conspiracy, does not exist? To even raise the question amid all the officially inspired hysteria is heretical.

Yet a brilliant new BBC film produced by one of Britain's leading documentary filmmakers systematically challenges this. "The Power of Nightmares: The Rise of the Politics of Fear" ... argues coherently that much of what we have been told about the threat of international terrorism "is a fantasy that has been exaggerated and distorted by politicians. It is a dark illusion that has spread unquestioned ... around the world.

" Why have we heard so much frightening talk about "dirty bombs" when experts say it is panic rather than radioactivity that would kill people? Why did Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld claim on "Meet the Press" in 2001 that Al Qaeda controlled massive high-tech cave complexes in Afghanistan, when British and U.S. military forces later found no such thing?

The film ... directly challenges the conventional wisdom by making a powerful case that the Bush administration, led by a tight-knit cabal of Machiavellian neoconservatives, has seized upon the false image of a unified international terrorist threat to replace the expired Soviet empire in order to push a political agenda. "The nightmare vision of a uniquely powerful hidden organization waiting to strike our societies is an illusion. Wherever one looks for this Al Qaeda organization, from the mountains of Afghanistan to the 'sleeper cells' in America, the British and Americans are chasing a phantom enemy."

Note: If above link fails, click here. This highly revealing film by one of Britain's most respected documentary makers is available for free viewing on the Internet. For the link and lots more on this amazingly revealing documentary, click here. For an excellent review of the film in one of the U.K.'s leading newspapers, click here.
NEXT:

How Covert Agents Infiltrate the Internet to Manipulate, Deceive, and Destroy Reputations
2014-02-24, The Intercept
https://firstlook.or...g-manipulation/

Western intelligence agencies are attempting to manipulate and control online discourse with extreme tactics of deception and reputation-destruction. Today, [The Intercept is] publishing [a document from GCHQ’s previously secret unit, JTRIG, the Joint Threat Research Intelligence Group], entitled “The Art of Deception: Training for Online Covert Operations.” Among the core self-identified purposes of JTRIG are two tactics: (1) to inject all sorts of false material onto the internet in order to destroy the reputation of its targets; and (2) to use social sciences and other techniques to manipulate online discourse and activism to generate outcomes it considers desirable.

To see how extremist these programs are, just consider the tactics they boast of using to achieve those ends: “false flag operations” (posting material to the internet and falsely attributing it to someone else), fake victim blog posts (pretending to be a victim of the individual whose reputation they want to destroy), and posting “negative information” on various forums. Government plans to monitor and influence internet communications, and covertly infiltrate online communities in order to sow dissension and disseminate false information, have long been the source of speculation. Harvard Law

Professor Cass Sunstein, a close Obama adviser and the White House’s former head of the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, wrote a controversial paper in 2008 proposing that the US government employ teams of covert agents and pseudo-”independent” advocates to “cognitively infiltrate” online groups and websites, as well as other activist groups. Sunstein also proposed sending covert agents into “chat rooms, online social networks, or even real-space groups” which spread what he views as false and damaging “conspiracy theories” about the government.

Note: To see a guidebook developed by intelligence agencies full of charts and information on how to infiltrate and deceive the public, click here. The Intercept is the new media source being funded by Pierre Omidyar and featuring Glenn Greenwald and other top reporters known for their independence. Note that Greenwald fails to mention that Sunstein's almost exclusive focus was on "conspiracy theories" advocated by the 9/11 truth movement. For more on his call for what amounts to a new COINTELPRO, see David Ray Griffin's book Cognitive Infiltration: An Obama Appointee's Plan to Undermine the 9/11 Conspiracy Theory.

Admiral: 'Destroy' photos of Osama bin Laden's corpse
2014-02-12, USA Today/Associated Press
http://www.usatoday....en-photo-cor...

Less than two weeks after the 2011 raid that killed Osama bin Laden, a top Pentagon official ordered all photos of bin Laden's corpse be destroyed or turned over to the CIA. In an e-mail dated May 13, 2011, Adm. William McRaven, the U.S. Special Operations commander, wrote: "One particular item that I want to emphasize is photos; particularly UBLs remains. At this point — all photos should have been turned over to the CIA; if you still have them destroy them immediately or get them to the (redacted)."

Shortly after the raid in Pakistan, President Obama said he would not authorize the release of any images of the al-Qaeda leader's body. Days before the order to destroy the photos, watchdog group Judicial Watch and the Associated Press had separately filed a Freedom of Information Act request for photos, videos and documents regarding bin Laden during the raid.

Typically, when a Freedom of Information Act request is filed to a government agency under the Federal Records Act, the agency is obliged to preserve the material sought — even if the agency later denies the request.

Note: Why would a top military commander order all photos of bin Laden's dead body destroyed? Why would Obama prevent the release of any images of the body? For powerful evidence that the dead body was not, in fact, bin Laden's, click here and here. For other solid evidence that the official story of 9/11 is riddles with holes, see our 9/11 Information Center available here.
NEXT:

[9/11] Hijack 'suspects' alive and well
2001-09-23, BBC News
http://news.bbc.co.u...ast/1559151.stm

Another of the men named by the FBI as a hijacker in the [9/11] suicide attacks on Washington and New York has turned up alive and well. The identities of four of the 19 suspects accused of having carried out the attacks are now in doubt. Saudi Arabian pilot Waleed Al Shehri was one of five men that the FBI said had deliberately crashed American Airlines flight 11 into the World Trade Centre on 11 September. His photograph was released, and has since appeared in newspapers and on television around the world. He told journalists there that he had nothing to do with the attacks. He has contacted both the Saudi and American authorities. He acknowledges that he attended flight training school at Daytona Beach in the United States, and is indeed the same Waleed Al Shehri to whom the FBI has been referring. But, he says, he left the United States in September last year [and] became a pilot with Saudi Arabian airlines.

Abdulaziz Al Omari, another of the Flight 11 hijack suspects ... says he is an engineer with Saudi Telecoms, and that he lost his passport while studying in Denver. Meanwhile ... a London-based Arabic daily says it has interviewed Saeed Alghamdi. He was listed by the FBI as a hijacker in the United flight that crashed in Pennsylvania.

And there are suggestions that another suspect, Khalid Al Midhar, may also be alive. FBI Director Robert Mueller acknowledged on Thursday that the identity of several of the suicide hijackers is in doubt.

Note: The deceptions in the official story of 9/11 are nowhere more clearly shown than in this important story. The FBI never revised its list of alleged hijackers, and these four are all later listed in the official 9/11 Commission report as the hijackers. Click here and scroll down a little over half way to see their photos in the official report. For more on this, click here. For an abundance of reliable information suggesting a major 9/11 cover-up, click here.
NEXT…but certainly not last (could have included more/’Sweeps’):

The 9/11 Hijackers: Fraud in Official Video Exhibits Uncovered by Expert Panel
2012-09-10, MarketWatch/Wall Street Journal
http://www.marketwat...ial-video-ex...

A Panel of 22 researchers into the history of 9/11 has uncovered evidence of fraud in the photographic images of Muslim hijackers prior to boarding the planes on 9/11. Court exhibits state that leader Mohamed Atta took a commuter flight from Portland, Maine, to connect to AA Flight 11 out of Boston, which hit the North Tower. The dubious images heighten the mystery of why Atta left Boston, where Flight 11 was to be hijacked, and risked the failure of his entire mission by driving to Portland September 10, staying overnight, and booking a tight connection back to Boston early September 11. The [9/11 Consensus] Panel's in-depth review shows the Portland story to be peppered with inconsistencies and revisions, placing the entire hijack theory in question.

Similarly, at Washington's Dulles International Airport, five hijackers allegedly passed through security before flying AA Flight 77, carrying CNN correspondent Barbara Olson, into the Pentagon. Yet no images were released from the 300+ security cameras at Dulles that morning, nor were Arabic men reported in FBI interviews of airport staff.

The Panel has produced 28 Consensus Points of "best evidence" regarding the official claims of 9/11 -- the trigger event for the Middle East wars of the last decade. Its investigations cover: explosives at the Twin Towers and Building WTC-7; the inadequate flying skills of the alleged Pentagon pilot; the missing debris from "Let's Roll" Flight 93; the [many] military drills coinciding on 9/11, and the allegedly absent political and military commanders.

Note: This article appears to have been removed from the MarketWatch website, though you can still read it using the Internet Archive. Don't miss the PBS special, "9/11 Explosive Evidence: Experts Speak Out", in which 40 whistle-blowing experts present evidence of controlled demolition at the World Trade Center. For lots more verifiable evidence suggesting a major cover-up around 9/11, click here

#6 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 06:51 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...This, for your further consideration Folks. Feel free, of course, to put in your own opinions- comments. Thanks/'S'

Slain journalist Steven Sotloff was an “Israeli intelligence agent” who served in the Israeli military and his execution might have been staged to give him a new identity, an investigative journalist tells Press TV.

You and listen to the 3 minute phone interview on Press TV here.

Posted Image

This above...is not an active window. Please click link above.

Sotloff’s family spokesman Barak Barfi has claimed that Sotloff– who had been missing in Syria for nearly two years– was sold to the ISIL terrorist group by “moderate Syrian rebels” for $50,000.

“The first thing we have to ask ourselves is that who told the family this and why did they tell them this?” asked Jim W Dean, managing editor and columnist for Veterans Today.

“Either the family is being used to put out a false version of events or do what’s commonly done in intel psyops, to put a variety of different scenarios out just to confuse anybody trying to see what has really happened,” he added. “And I have to ask the family if they did not know that he was an Israeli intelligence agent,” Dean said.

On September 2, ISIL released a video that purported to show the beheading of Sotloff. In a message, the journalist said that he is “paying the price” for US military intervention in the Middle East.

Dean said, “Until we have a body and we can do a DNA test on it, we have absolutely no proof that he is even dead because the videos are so sophisticated today that these things can be faked.” “There is a long history during the Cold War to make agents disappear and give them a new identity after faking executions,” he pointed out.

Israel has said it had prevented local media from reporting that Sotloff was also an Israeli citizen in an effort to reduce the risk to his life after he was seized by ISIL militants in Syria last year. Sotloff, who was Jewish, immigrated to Israel in 2005.

**Actual LINK:

http://www.veteranst...staged-analyst/

#7 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 12:10 AM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...and NOW David Haines, a British Aid Worker 'beheaded'? Let's look at 'other than appearances'!/'S'
Hard Proof the James Foley ‘Beheading’ is a Zionist Plot

http://nodisinfo.com...g-zionist-plot/

SCROLL DOWN PLEASE:

Updated and corrected: August 24, 2014
Revelation of the doll hoax article thanks to one of our posters

Was James Wright Foley really beheaded in cold blood in the middle of the desert? Or, as many people have alluded, was this a sophisticated fake? Whether fake or real the source is the same, which is the arch-Zionist cabal.

What purpose would it serve an actual Muslim resistance group to commit this act in broad daylight? How would it serve such an entity to assassinate a captive, since, in fact, holding the captive would be a trump card – the only strategic option? Does it make sense for any such fighting group to kill its only means of negotiation, actual American and/or European captives, and, therefore, remove any hesitance of the US powers to strike them? This is the opposite of what they would do. The slaughter serves no purpose other than to feed the Zionist plot, which is the global demonization of Islaam.

The man who is held responsible for the purported killing is no Arab. Nor is he a Middle Easterner of any kind. He is held by the UK as an Englishman, whether a foreign national or otherwise. Yet, the point is his accent makes it clear that he is rather than anIslaamic person an Israeli, perhaps of English background. Other have stated that the accent is noticeably Australian, that is Australian Israeli

There is every evidence that this man is a Hebrew-speaker, whose purpose is to promote the arch-Zionist plot of the spread of Islamophobia. Why else would this be done other than to blacken the face of the Islaamic faith, since the world associates this event with Islaam, surely not with Zionism and/or US adventurism.

Therefore, the man in black is rather than a Muslim a Zionist mole, a Khazarian Jew – make no mistake about it. Yet, it is the Zionists who make the claim that this man is a Muslim radical. In the accent alone there is no evidence for this claim. Moreover, now, as further proof that he is a Zionist espionage agent the MI6 is now calling him “Jihad John.”

Posted Image

Where is all the blood? It should be pouring out by now.

Posted Image

Not one drop of blood is seen as a result of sawing back-and-forth across the neck for several seconds. He is cutting into the carotid artery, as well as the jugular vein, and nothing is happening? There is another anomaly seen here. It is the variation in color of the background, as if the video was altered at this point:

Posted Image

That variegation of color of the background is quite evident, and it is found all about the head and
neck.Posted Image
Lightened up with color contrast, there is not even a single drop of blood on the neck, on the face, or on his shirt. Nor is there even the slightest degree of evidence of knife marks or cutting of tissue on the neck. Nor is there any blood evident on the knife. Nor is there even the slightest degree of arterial gushing or the descent downward as a result of gravity of blood. Too, incredibly, the fake assassin’s hands are absolutely free of blood. By now, as a result of the power of the cardiac pump and the resulting arterial pressure, blood would be spurting everywhere.

Too, the Zionists are attempting to gain Muslim support for such treachery on social media, which is yet another proof of the degree of the scam.

The phony Berg beheading acts as proof of the fraud related to Foley issue. The experts have weighed in; the expected consequences of a real beheading are simply not seen.

MORE FOLKS/'S'

Billions of people were led to believe that the Berg assassination was real. It was all done as a grand distraction after the revelation of the US and Israeli crimes of Abu Ghraib. It was fully orchestrated, plus the people coordinating the event were Zionist agents, not Muslims.
Posted Image

In contrast to these medical assessments of what really would happen

in the Foley case in the video images there is no evidence of the expected “covered in blood” consequence.

The degree of the Zionist plot is confirmed by the recent article posted by the Daily Mail regarding the beheading, incredibly, of a doll. In fact, this absolutely fake representation is hard proof of the Zionist role in the so-called Foley beheading:

A masked child has ‘re-enacted’ James Foley’s murder in disturbing images which show the youngster beheading a doll in an orange jumpsuit.

The photos were posted online by a supporter of the Islamic State terror group and came with the chilling message: ‘Teach your children to cut necks, tomorrow there will be a lot of rotten heads’.
Along with the photographs, which also show the doll after it has been beheaded, the Time for the Caliphate account circulated graphic images of the U.S. journalist’s murder to its 3,500 followers.
Now, simultaneously, the Zionists have promoted a so-called Islamic Caliphate in Nigeria, also as an attempt to demonize Islaam.
The head of the armed Islamic group Boko Haram, Abubakar Shekau, said an “Islamic caliphate” in Gwoza, a city in the Borno State of northeast Nigeria, in a video obtained by AFP Sunday.
“Thanks to Allah who gave victory to our brothers in Gwoza” which is now “part of the Islamic Caliphate,” said Shekau in a video of 52 minutes.

It is all a vast conspiracy to create the basis for arch-Zionist schemes. This includes a kind of World War III environment, necessary for the creation of Greater Israel.
Like the Foley execution hoaxer the phony child executioner looks directly at the camera. He is hooded, so no one will realize his real identity, which is a childhood Zionist agent.

Posted Image
The hoax upload was done on the same social media site as the Foley video upload, which proves the conspiracy. It also proves the role of the Zionist as the source.
Posted Image

As the close-up proves even the cutting off of the head of the doll is a hoax. The perpetrators merely popped the head out and then applied fake blood. It is rather than Islaamic people Zionist Jews who are behind this doll hoax, just as they are responsible for the Berg fake beheading as well as the staged Foley killing. It is they who are the power behind ISIS, and it is they who have trained this criminal group to commit its wretched acts.

A huge proof of the role of the Zionists as the plotters is seen in the so-called ISIS flag. Rather than a typically Muslim slogan this is an Israeli creation. Whoever created it knows nothing of Islaam. See what it says

– it says “Allah” or almighty God, “Prophet or Messenger”, and then “Muhammad.” In political slogans no Muslims use such single words as slogans in the typical groups or entities which dominate this faith.UPDATED: As stated by a nodisinfo.com poster while this is the Prophet’s seal, as found on his ring, it is not a common insignia used by Muslims who are active in resistance groups.

Regardless, it has been co-opted by the Zionists and, once again, this type of insignia is not commonly used by Muslims, especially by war-based groups. Even so, the philosophy of ISIS is not based on the Prophet’s principles but, rather, those of the extreme opposite, incredibly, Genghis Khan, the arch-enemy of Islaam.

#8 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 04:20 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...People are 'Sheeple/& dumbed down' why? Simple...they are Media and Corporate Oligark controlled guys and gals. NOW 'They' are using ISIS- the CIA Boogeyman to bring us into The NWO!

OK gang...'If you DO nothing else', YOU really should have a gander at the DIRECTLY Below from 'Tomatoe Bubble'. It 'sure as Hell' will give you the facts/backgrounds to what's happening...and how the NWO/Black Ops prepared all these 'battlefields'. Make sure you read, see the photos ALL the way down. You'll thank yourselves for getting informed/'S'

http://www.tomatobubble.com/id686.html

'They' ALSO...need a war right now as Russia, China, and India have most of world's gold stored away (PEOPLE DON'T KNOW INTERNATIONAL NEWS) and the new currency will be the Chinese dollar-TIED to BRICS. Obama/illuminate cannot let this happen so they will create chaos/war

*CLICK below for the 'Order Out Of Chaos' Video:

http://www.youtube.c...5SGQ9vR9s#t=330

The Illuminati use a method called “Order out of Chaos”! They will create chaos ( a problem) , offer a solution and then achieve a new order out of that created chaos. In this case the chaos or problem was the creation and funding of the ISIS terrorist group, the solution to this created problem is war against the boogeyman so that a new military order can be achieved! Be vigilant and don’t be fooled by Illuminati order out of chaos!

**Well...whether you believe in the 'Illuminati Stuff'-'Anti-Christ' Religious Cult Stuff...or not, this concept of 'BLACK OPS' creating War situations and funding/founding enemies which they use for their own Agendas....is very Historic and real. So, either way folks...this is entire so called NEW ENEMY is distored to confuse and cause REACTION...which the nice friendly Governments will handle for you. You only need OBEY and be controlled more...'give up you liberties...for safety' type of thing again. How long will YOU allow 'THEM' to do this...before 'THE REVOLUTION' comes? Make good choices, because TIME is limited before the entire world is Enslaved...chipped...and controlled/'S'

ps-Read the BELOW from 'TomatoeBubble'...and you'll REALLY get the idea of how the 'Tricksters' work on the world mind, for the NWO. Then go to the 1st LINK in this REPLY if you haven't...and get the WHOLE message about what's really going on. Thanks/'S'

Like a Grade 'B' movie, ISIS stages a trio of fake 'beheadings' of two alleged 'journalists' (always a good CIA cover) and an 'aid worker' (also a typical cover). Through an Israeli linked 'media group' called 'SITE', the videos are posted on You Tube. In one of the videos, the masked actor calls out Obama by name; essentially daring him to send American troops to come and get him. These corny-ass videos, as well as the mushy TV interviews of the 'grieving relatives of the deceased' (more lousy actors) are really quite amusing.

#9 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 05:32 PM

I wonder whether the British Prime Minister really knows whats going on? Or, for that matter, the British media?

Maybe its easier to hoax all this if leaders of other nations are kept in the dark? Less chance of a whistleblower spilling the beans!

I had heard that Scotloff was Jewish, and that this was down-played in case the Isis devils treated him badly.

Whilst it does challenge what one thinks they know to read whats being said in this thread, the reality is that we only know what the media and our politicians are telling us - and it is a truism that in war the first casualty is in fact the truth. There can be no doubt that there is a war underway here, and whilst many of the people involved are Jewish I think that in reality Christianity and Islam have been infiltrated by those who used to rule from behind the scenes and want a global war to help them retain that position of power.

TomatoBubble's timeline starts far too soon. This has been planned for aeons... well before the time of Jesus... it was known that a time would come when humankind would have another opportunity to "move on" as a species (in the process moving out of "their" sphere of influence) and very long term plans were set in motion. This included ensuring that human kind were divided into factions that would fight each other. Indeed several times humankind has reached this spiritual stage and always we've failed to graduate. This time however it will be different - and this explains why there wont be another reset of humanity.

But I ask you, would you not fight "tooth and nail" if your slaves (who also acted as your source of nourishment) were trying to escape?

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 15 September 2014 - 05:33 PM.

#10 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 06:45 PM

just to repeat... the media with its screaming headlines and the political establishment have done a fantastic job in telling us one version of the events, and of course it all sounds logical and reasonable (in a perverse way), so whilst it does challenge everything we think we know about society and how it works we simply should not discount the possibility that it is all smokescreen, mirrors and a charade.

Those who can should go within and seek answers from their inner knowing.

Simon

#11 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 08:34 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...YES Simon...agree, those of us who can do that should 'go inside'. Meanwhile folks 'MIGHT' be interested in some PLAIN Facts about ISIS/ISIL/IS...BUT I'll hedge my bets. One never goes wrong UNDER ESTIMATING the Public.
Still I'll put this next mention....before those who are willing to Reflect and consider what's BEHIND THE SCENES...of 'our' Enslavement to Global Oligarks and Corporate Media/cum 'Black Ops'/etc. This from a good friend of mine...strangely enough Called 'M'/'S'

I hope all the soldiers step up and say "no more." We are tired of losing our precious youth to these multi-national corporations which simply want to gut all the natural resources from which ever country they have their eyes on next. It is the American people who pay for these wars and the corporations are the victors. They do not care how much blood or money they use of other's.
It is not the global elite's children who are in wars. Their families are well out of harm's way. But then, we are nothing to them, only fodder. Please try to discourage your children from joining these ranks. Fighting wars serve the global elite in more ways than one. Not only do they get to rob and destroy the countries, their agenda of reducing the population of the planet by 90% is also being accomplished. Plus all the countries that are at war must borrow money from the international gang banksters, so the cabal (who own all the multi-national corporations, by the way) makes money on that debt.
AND THAT, my friends, is why we have a "debt" that can never be paid off according to the experts regardless of how much we raise taxes or reduce spending. Yes, they actually said that. That means that if we paid 100% of our earnings and the government stopped spending anything or paying salaries, etc., we would never be able to pay off what is called the national debt because interest is accruing faster than all the money we earn totally. Think about it. M

ISIS IS RUN BY SIMON ELLIOT, A MOSSAD AGENT-'Ed Snowden'

Posted Image

According to Edward Snowden, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the boss of ISIL (aka ISIS), is a Jewish actor named Simon Elliot.

French Report ISIL Leader Mossad Agent / Simon Elliot, alias Al-Baghdadi, de père et mère juifs

Simon Elliot (aka Elliot Shimon aka Al-Baghdadi) has Jewish parents.

Simon Elliot, having been recruited by Mossad, was trained in espionage and psychological warfare.

The best known examples of Jews running 'Moslem' terror organisations are Osama bin Laden and Ayman al-Zawahiri.

THE BIG SECRET - THEY'RE ALL JEWS / MOHAMMED DEIF, MILITARY BOSS OF HAMAS, 'WORKS FOR MOSSAD'....

Simon Elliot, the leader of ISIS (aka IS), has been photographed with Mossad asset John McCain.

ISIS IS RUN BY SIMON ELLIOT, A MOSSAD AGENT

ISIS (now called IS) was trained by the Americans and Israelis and is led by Israelis.

The role of IS is to kill Moslems and weaken all of Israel's enemies.

The Jews who run ISIS are murderous sadistic pedophiles

A Kurdish officer said of IS, "Everything they have is American - it is all the latest equipment with the big guns, the Humvees."

dailymail.co.uk

Posted Image
The Mossad-run IS is crucifying Moslems

Obama has used IS in both Syria and Libya and now he is using them in Iraq, as he does not like the current Iraqi government and he wants to please Israel.

ISIS in Iraq: A disaster made in the USA /The United States' biggest 'allies' are funding ISIL

Mossad at work

Obama is NOT going to bomb the Mossad agents in IS.

Obama has no intention of saving the Yazidis.

Iraq crisis: 'It is death valley. Up to 70 per cent of them are dead'

The aim of Mossad is to wreck all Moslem countries by leading all the Moslem institutions.

All the Moslem militants work for Mossad.

ISIS, run by its Mossad agent Simon Elliot, crucifies its opponents.

Israel was the brains behind 9 11, the Mumbai attacks, the Norway attack, and the London bombings.

*CHECK the LINK Below:

http://aanirfan.blog...ssad-agent.html

#12 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 10:01 PM

I've heard those allegations about Elliot, IS and Mossad before.

Beyond what Snowdon says I have no ability to verify this. I assume that the fanatical right-wing Christian American Neocons are also in all this, alongside Mossad? The photos of McCain imply that they are.

I've also heard it said before that the real power behind the stage comes from elsewhere, probably Rome (the Jesuits who work behind the scenes, plus the present Pontiff) and that they have set things up so that it looks like the Israelis are masterminding it all in the hope that there will be a big war in which both the Israelis and the Islamics wipe each other out - leaving them to rule a Roman Catholic planet (which means that all other types of Christians will also eventually be either assimilated or killed).

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 15 September 2014 - 10:09 PM.

#13 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 03:53 PM

The secret link between the U.S.A.-Nazis, Soviets and Saudis

-EVERYTHING YOU’VE BEEN TAUGHT IN SCHOOL IS A LIE RE HISTORY-

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:
...How does one tell/explain to common/accepting people, that the entire fabric of recent beliefs are a FRAUD? How...to start to unravel the lies and subterfuge about the ‘War On Terror’ (as an example) being a Complete Fabrication? Well, maybe ‘we’ here could start with a few good Videos...which go back in TRUE History, before ‘COMMON CORE’ Bull Shite, and lift the cover up enough for folks to be curious and start to investigate themselves.
This is what we’ll do here/below. And, always good to remember these quotes...as introduction to ‘betrayal’; "If the American people ever find out what we have done to them, they will chase us down the streets and lynch us." George H.W. Bush to reporter Sarah McLendon in June 1992. "Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy." - Henry Kissinger.Thanks/’S’

*And from ‘Brasscheck’ ...this is very good as background:
Germany, Russia and the Middle East were targeted by US industrialists for political take over.

The method was simple: Find an extremist group that will play ball and back them to the hilt, giving them whatever they need to destabilize and take over the target country.

In Russia, it was the Bolsheviks who were favored. They in fact gave raw material monopolies to US bankers and in return US industrialists provided them with equipment.

The German story is well known. Ford. GM, Standard Oil and many other large US corporations poured billions into Nazi Germany while at the very same time the US was starved for capital (the 1930s)

Not as well known is the situation in Saudi Arabia. "Saud" is a family name like Smith and the Arabian peninsula was given to the House of Saud in exchange for them being cooperative in all matters related to oil.

The Sauds also happen to be the biggest funders of crazies in the Middle East.

**CLICK below for these important to understand VIDEOS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfD0TfjhMQU#t=51

#14 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 05:16 PM

MORE ON ‘ISIS’ FAKED GREEN SCREEN VIDEOS

*'Sweeps' NOTE:

...Only NOW, AND  on 'FOX NEWS' of all places...is there 'RECOGNITION' that ISIS Videos of 'beheadings'....where shot INDOORS on a 'GREEN SCREEN', as 'we' have been reporting to you ALL for MONTHS/'S'

**CLICK below on the LINK for the VIDEO and full story:

http://www.foxnews.c...-kill-japanese/

isis-hostage-japan.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

*From 'Fox News':

The hostage video showing the hostages wearing orange jump suits and kneeling before a masked, black-clad jihadist may have been faked, experts said. New analysis of the video appears to reveal the message was shot indoors using a "green screen," and a phony backdrop, according to Veryan Khan, editorial director for the Terrorism Research and Analysis Consortium.

She told The Associated Press the light source on the men in the latest videos appears to be coming from two different directions — as opposed to one bright sun, and said if the video was made outdoors in natural light, the shadows behind them should be going in one direction. Instead, they converge.

"The hostages are visibly bothered by" the bright light, she said.

#15 Yaeger

Yaeger

Advanced Member

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • Interests:Politics. I am a conservative libertarian

Posted 23 January 2015 - 10:11 PM

The picture showing the two Japanese hostages looks very staged. It's obvious, this ISIS hype has been created artificially. The NWO needs an excuse to keep those wars going and curtain our rights for our own protection. Unfortunately there are still people out there falling for their lies.

**RIGHT folks;

....Go back 1 REPLY to get the sense of this by 'Yaeger'. It will show the Japanese hostage photo and the LINK which, as a VIDEO, will give you the entire evidence behind the 'deception'...thanks/'Sweeps'

Edited by skylark, 24 January 2015 - 01:16 PM.
DIRECTIONS NECESSARY HERE

-----------------------------------------------------
Michael Martin

#16 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 02:40 PM

EGYPTIAN COPTIC CHRISTIAN BEHEADINGS FAKED AS WELL

*’Sweeps’ NOTE:

...Here we go again...with experts/competent movie makers says, without a doubt the recent video of ‘Coptic Christians being beheaded’ on an ISIS Video...was a fake. We keep relevant, and keep telling you good people what’s happening here, but most Sheeple won’t take it in. This DOES NOT MEAN that those in the ‘fake filming’ are not now dead, but the Fox News report below shows the investigation and discourse about what ‘really happened’ and the propaganda value/’S’

312478-310874-is-video-egyptian-beheadin'

Below-CREDITED TO ‘FOX NEWS’/Edited/Summarized by ‘Sweeps’ Fox:

Video of 21 Egyptian Coptic Christians being marched along a Libyan beach before being beheaded by black-clad members of ISIS is hard for any civilized person to watch, but experts who made it through the sickening, five-minute clip told FoxNews.com Friday they came to the same conclusion: The footage was faked.

No one holds out hope the victims, mostly poor fishermen who had gone to Libya to scratch out a living, are still alive. But several anomalies in the video, which was posted online Feb. 15, indicated to trained eyes that at least some of the production was done on "green screen" with background added later, perhaps to disguise the real location of the atrocity. A day after the clip went viral, Egyptian warplanes struck hard at an eastern port city near Tripoli, where the video appeared to have been shot.

‘The Islamic State’s manipulation of their high-production videos has become commonplace’, said Veryan Khan, editorial director of the Florida-based Terrorism Research & Analysis Consortium. The murders likely took place in a studio, and the background image shown was likely from another location, the Bay in Sirte, a part of the Mediterranean Sea on the northern coast of Libya, according to Khan. There are several technical mistakes in the video that show it was manipulated, she said.

“The shot that seems really tampered with is the one with the really tall Jihadists and the dwarf Christians.”

- Mary Lambert, horror film director

The most obvious, Khan said, is the speaker, “Jihad Joseph” is much larger than the sea in both the close up and wide shots, and his head is bizarrely out of proportion, meaning he was filmed indoors and the sea added behind him, Khan said.

In addition, the jihadists featured in the film look to be more than 7 feet tall, towering as much as two feet above their victims.

The perspective is something several Saudi Arabians noted in their tweets about the video, questioning whether the jihadists were a part of some sort of special forces unit since they were so large.

Hollywood horror film director Mary Lambert, who among her many film credits directed Pet Cemetery, analyzed the film for FoxNews.com and quickly concluded Khan was correct.

**Other technical giveaways: The sound of the ocean is likely a well-known audio track. Even more bizarre, the stream of blood in the ocean at the end of the video, and during the beheading of the final victim, is most likely not real. TRAC’s forensic analyst said turning the sea red is the “cheapest and easiest post-production tool” and “can even be achieved with a cell phone.” But doing it in the manner portrayed in the video is actually impossible, Khan said.

The sea turning red is obviously “FX”, Lambert agreed, with special computer effects used.

ALSO...“I think that in the opening shot all the figures might be animated. They never had more than six men on the beach,” Lambert said.

The directors of the video used animation and “rotoscoping” to use the six figures like a rubber stamp in the marching sequence and also in the kneeling sequence, Lambert said.

Rotoscoping is a visual effect where the image is manually removed from a background in a live action video, and then composited on a different background, usually with green screens and chroma key.

“The weird jump-cut editing in the opening is a way to conceal this,” Lambert said.

There are shots that pan the prisoners on the beach and tilt down to the kneeling that look real to Lambert, although she added they “might have been enhanced in some way.”

The most amateur mistake, according to Khan’s forensic analyst, is getting the perspective along the shoreline all wrong.

What is supposed to be the seashore is, in reality, a bay as determined by the tide, rocks, and wave action. Looking at the two big sets of footprints in the sand shown at a 90- degree angle, neither set of footprints can be the hostages or the hostage takers. Had this been a seaside shot, the sand would have been much softer and the victims’ footprints would have sunk much deeper into the sand,” the forensic analyst reports.

Another mistake was made during the beheading of the final victim, Khan said.

“Not only did it lack the correct blood pulsation for decapitation, but seems to have had the blood ‘faked’ with cornstarch,” Khan said.

As human blood oxygenates, it darkens, Khan said, adding because this blood did not, it exposes the possibility that the beheadings were not done at the same time, despite ISIS’s claims.

Why all the bizarre video manipulation?

Islamic State has been revolutionary in using the green screen technique, most likely to limit exposure to drones [and] satellite [locating of] their operations,” Khan said. “The producer probably required that only the cameraman and his assistant be present for the outdoor frames. Later, in post production, the editors dropped in the executions.”

The Islamic State is notorious for its high-quality productions of horrific murders such as children learning to execute victims, suspected gays being thrown from buildings and the burning alive of Jordanian air force pilot Moath al-Kasasbeh, but this video was produced by a much less talented ISIS crew, Khan said.

FoxNews.com provided TRAC's analysis to the CIA, where a spokesperson said the matter was under review. The agency is among the intelligence bureaus already pouring over the footage to determine the identity of “Jihad Joseph,” who leads the mass beheading depicted on the video and who some have speculated may be an American.

Egyptian government officials did not respond to requests for comment, but Edward Yeranian, an Egypt-based radio correspondent for Voice of America and other news agencies, said Egyptian analysts are also openly skeptical about the video's authenticity.

“Even the number of people beheaded is still in dispute,” Yeranian said.