59 replies to this topic

#41 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 11:54 PM

Has to happen, it seems, to unseat the dark controllers...

The ordinary people are mostly hostages to fortune / innocent bystanders - and as with many hostage situations the action of freeing the hostages results in some collateral damage, by which I mean that many ordinary people will get hurt.

Of course we would all wish that things were otherwise, but it seems that the dark controllers would rather leave scorched earth than share with others.

btw, the webbots 'summer of hell' will probably be this year, it was not a failed prediction when it came out last year, rather it was just that the event is of such severity that it was already becoming manifest 2 years ahead of the actual events. Shows just how 'bad' it will be. At least in the USA.

Sweeps, Captain, 'anyone / everyone else', in your estimation, will banks fail? those with savings lose all? all retirement pensions be wiped out? social security payments end, but also all debts be wiped out???

Or will things just go downhill but not quite as severe as I describe above?

Or is it too soon to call?

Simon

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
…To Simon/Captain/Seth/Yaeger & all. One man's opinion of course…BUT, do not fear/maybe not…the coming collapse. This current financial system must collapse as I see it
in order for the new already-in-place financial system to come online. Got a 'feeling' this has ALL been planned in advance. Does anyone really believe that the TPTB DON'T have a Plan 'B', and contingency plans? OR, perhaps get ready to Barter your skills/hidden liquor/cigarettes/or consumables in event of 'Meltdown'. Well, Watch the VIDEO and search yourself for answers/opinions….to share with the rest of us. Thanks/'S'

Visit My Website

#42 captain

captain

ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 417 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 09:10 AM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
…To Simon/Captain/Seth/Yaeger & all. One man's opinion of course…BUT, do not fear/maybe not…the coming collapse. This current financial system must collapse as I see it
in order for the new already-in-place financial system to come online. Got a 'feeling' this has ALL been planned in advance. Does anyone really believe that the TPTB DON'T have a Plan 'B', and contingency plans? OR, perhaps get ready to Barter your skills/hidden liquor/cigarettes/or consumables in event of 'Meltdown'. Well, Watch the VIDEO and search yourself for answers/opinions….to share with the rest of us. Thanks/'S'

Visit My Website

-Hi All,

-Everything must Collapse in world trade and ‘the big boys bag’ 1st, before the TPTB tumble. The magnitude and implications on all this for ‘PEOPLE’-will be cultural/political/societal/& Value big change. It could be ‘Freeing’-for REAL home trade without government controls, and complete revolution-overthrow of this Internationalism which put us in this dilemma. But read below-Captain

By-Herbert London-president of Hudson Institute:

There isn’t any need to say “I told you so” for euro skeptics. They knew what few would admit about the European Union. The fractures in the union now apparent were there all along merely waiting for one crisis to make them self evident.

With demonstrations over tough austerity measures in Greece, the EU is experiencing the first of what could be a host of violent reactions across the continent.

In a sense, Greece is the canary in the proverbial mine foreshadowing what might occur in Spain, Portugal, Italy, and Ireland.

In conversations in Austria the typical response is “why should we bail out the Greeks for their profligacy?” Alas, this is the typical German response as well. The Germans were willing to be an underwriter of the Greek bailout, as long as the IMF is a major partner. But there are limits.

Borrowing costs for Europe’s most vulnerable countries are soaring and the euro’s value is plummeting. EU officials warn of “high uncertainty” surrounding the region’s economic recovery. Despite a $141 billion rescue package offered the Greek government, it is not clear this sum will cauterize the problem or stop its spread elsewhere.

It is instructive that pensioners took to the Athenian streets in protest against financial retrenchment. In news interviews, the point was often made that these aging citizens saved for retirement and counted on a pension during retirement. Now they find themselves in a financial quagmire they did not create.

Should Spain, with an economy considerably larger than Greece, face similar economic pressure — a condition that seems inevitable — Europe could face an unprecedented banking crisis.

While the bailout could help Greece and might be needed for Spain, it is already widening the divide between Europe’s southern area where the financial problems are concentrated and the northern tier, which contains most of the industrial exporters best positioned to take advantage of a weak euro.

Some European economists contend that devaluation will serve as a spur for exports, growth, and a return to balance of payments equilibrium. But this scenario overlooks the fact that 27 eurozone countries are inextricably linked to the euro which militates against individual trade strategies.

What might be desirable for Sweden could be undesirable for Spain. This is the EU dilemma in a nutshell.

Bailouts come with prescriptions, specifically deep austerity cuts to compensate for generous government hand-outs. However, this measure has and probably will spark social anger wherever it is applied.

While Greece has been in the forefront in this financial crisis, the IMF has raised the possibility that Spain could be next on the road to insolvency. It is estimated that a bailout for Spain could cost five times the sum allocated for Greece.

According to Mark Kirk, a U.S. congressman on the committee that oversees financing for the IMF, “that amount of money is far more than is available to lend.”

One Vienna merchant described the crisis personally and poignantly “I do not feel any responsibility to assist a welfare recipient in Barcelona or Lisbon.” Whether he feels responsibility or not, the EU locks him into a confederation that imposes a level of responsibility.

That union cannot continue if the taxes in industrious areas rise to assist nations that are or soon may be insolvent. The complication of regional multiplication is that it penalizes the strong members of the union so that they can assist weak members. By any political calculation this is an unsustainable arrangement.

When the EU falls victim to these centrifugal forces is difficult to say, but in my judgment it will happen, and with it, the euro will be a casualty as well, returning Western Europe to its traditional status as a continent with individual states, languages, histories and economic conditions.

#43 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 20 May 2010 - 06:18 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:

Visit My Website

Thanks Sweeps.

Long film that first one - 50+ minutes in length, finally found the time to watch it.

Its horrific, yes, especially for Americans. I noted the comments re: the baby boomers, by their age reckoning I'm one too, albeit British / not American. Another way to solve the healthcare, social security etc., issues to to arrange things so that most of them die before their retirements bankrupt the nation. To my eyes this is what is being planned.

It may be that TPTB have a 'plan B' but do we trust them to make it beneficial to ordinary people, no matter where they are globally?

Maybe the 'plan C' which we mere mortals should be following is investing in precious metals. If my understanding of what was said in the film is correct, these will retain their value, even if / when the existing money markets go 'belly up'. Gold might already be unaffordable by many people, but what about silver?

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 20 May 2010 - 06:20 PM.

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#44 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 20 May 2010 - 06:25 PM

Captain,

Interesting article, erm, my view is that the collapse of the EU and Euro is not to be welcomed.

Certainly there is a desperate need for reform, with greater democracy and accountability being a major part of the revised regimed (both political and financial accountability).

A total collapse will take us back to pre-war Europe, and the risk of more wars. This is most definately not to be welcomed.

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 20 May 2010 - 06:26 PM.

#45 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 12:03 PM

Thanks Sweeps.

Long film that first one - 50+ minutes in length, finally found the time to watch it.

Its horrific, yes, especially for Americans. I noted the comments re: the baby boomers, by their age reckoning I'm one too, albeit British / not American. Another way to solve the healthcare, social security etc., issues to to arrange things so that most of them die before their retirements bankrupt the nation. To my eyes this is what is being planned.

It may be that TPTB have a 'plan B' but do we trust them to make it beneficial to ordinary people, no matter where they are globally?

Maybe the 'plan C' which we mere mortals should be following is investing in precious metals. If my understanding of what was said in the film is correct, these will retain their value, even if / when the existing money markets go 'belly up'. Gold might already be unaffordable by many people, but what about silver?

Simon

**In way of an answer Simon...

*'Sweeps' NOTE:

Simon and All to appreciate, Just received this from an Australian friend. The couple are comedians but as my friend says, it's really far from funny! Still, think you'd get a kick out of the satire. Best cheers…if I can even say that/'S'

KERRY O'BRIEN, PRESENTER: Time for John Clarke and Bryan Dawe with a few reflections on Europe's financial woes.

BRYAN DAWE: Your name is Roger yes?

JOHN CLARKE: Roger.

BRYAN DAWE: Ah, that's your name?

JOHN CLARKE: Roger.

BRYAN DAWE: Good. And what do you do Roger?

JOHN CLARKE: I'm a financial consultant.

BRYAN DAWE: Ah, financial consultant, eh?

JOHN CLARKE: Roger, yes.

BRYAN DAWE: Terrific, and Roger how is business at the moment?

JOHN CLARKE: Not bad thank you. Been a bit quiet lately.

BRYAN DAWE: How do you mean lately?

JOHN CLARKE: Since the war. Been a bit quiet.

BRYAN DAWE: Fair enough. Okay, Roger your special subject tonight is the economies of the European community. Your time starts now. Best of luck.

JOHN CLARKE: Thank you.

BRYAN DAWE: How much does Greece owe, Roger?

JOHN CLARKE: $367 billion.

BRYAN DAWE: Correct. And who do they owe it to?

JOHN CLARKE: Mostly to the other European economies.

BRYAN DAWE: Correct. How much does Ireland owe?

JOHN CLARKE: $865 billion.

BRYAN DAWE: Correct. Who do they owe it to?

JOHN CLARKE: Other European economies mostly.

BRYAN DAWE: Correct. How much does Spain and Italy owe?

JOHN CLARKE: $1 trillion each.

BRYAN DAWE: Correct. Who to?

JOHN CLARKE: Mainly France, Britain and Germany.

BRYAN DAWE: Correct. And how are Germany, France, Britain going Roger?

JOHN CLARKE: Well they're struggling a bit, aren't they?

BRYAN DAWE: Correct. Why?

JOHN CLARKE: Well 'cause they've lent all the vast amounts of money to other European economies that can't possibly pay them back.

BRYAN DAWE: Correct so what are they going to have to do?

JOHN CLARKE: They're going to have to bail them out.

BRYAN DAWE: Correct. Where are they getting the money to do that Roger?

JOHN CLARKE: That is a good question. I don't know the answer to that one. (laughs)

BRYAN DAWE: How much does Portugal owe?

JOHN CLARKE: Hang on a minute, what was the answer to that earlier question?

BRYAN DAWE: Just keep answering the questions Roger.

Where is Portugal going to get the money it owes to Germany if Germany can't get back the money that it lent to Italy?

JOHN CLARKE: Just a minute. What was the answer to the previous que-

The question was: How can broke economies lend money to other broke economies who haven't got any money because they can't pay back the money the broke economy lent to the other broke economy and shouldn't have lent it to them in the first place because the broke economy can't pay back?

BRYAN DAWE: You are wasting valuable time Roger. How much money does Spain owe to Italy?

JOHN CLARKE: $41 billion. But where are they going to get it?

BRYAN DAWE: Correct. What does Italy owe to Spain?

JOHN CLARKE: $27 billion but they haven't got it - they're broke.

BRYAN DAWE: Correct. How can they pay each other if neither of them has any money?

JOHN CLARKE: They're going to get a bailout, aren't they?

BRYAN DAWE: Correct. And where is the money coming from for the bailout?

JOHN CLARKE: That is what I'm asking you!

BRYAN DAWE: Correct. Why are people selling the European currency and buying the US dollar?

JOHN CLARKE: Because the US economy is so much stronger than the European economy.

BRYAN DAWE: Correct. Why is that Roger?

JOHN CLARKE: Because it's owned by China.

BRYAN DAWE: Correct and very well done! And after that round you've lost $1 million.

JOHN CLARKE: I've lost $1 million? I thought you said well done!

BRYAN DAWE: Yes well done - you've only lost $1 million. That's an extraordinary performance Roger.

JOHN CLARKE: I've only lost $1 million.

BRYAN DAWE: Very well done.

JOHN CLARKE: That's quite good is it?

BRYAN DAWE: Oh it's excellent.

JOHN CLARKE: Sell everything immediately. Quickly!

KERRY O'BRIEN: I think it's called laughing as you sink.

#46 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 10:20 PM

sell sell sell,

But what if no-one is buying? Sell to whom? Dubai?

I was expecting the US$ to go down before the Euro, as the US has its own deficits...

oh, I forgot, the USA is too big to fail, so China wont let it, and if it tries then they will send in troops to seek repayment in physcial goods.

btw, if the EU economy goes belly up under the weight of the debts, so it may be that those who owe will be able to write it all off - whilst those who saved, and those who have retirement pension funds will be 'writing off' too.

Only those whose pension funds are paid for using taxpayer money will be happy, as depite being the people who are largely culpable for the mess at least they will still get their retirement pensions.

My brain aches.

Why anyone bothers working and saving and planning to retire beats me. Not when their retirement goes to pay off bankers and the politicians tap the income tax to ensure their own (oversized) retirement funds.

I want to go lay down in a darkened room.

#47 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 08:47 PM

2010 Meltdown?...Martial Law?...Complete Economic Collapse???...
Predictions For The Rest Of 2010

http://giveusliberty...awcomplete.html

#48 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 12:26 PM

2010 Meltdown?...Martial Law?...Complete Economic Collapse???...
Predictions For The Rest Of 2010

http://giveusliberty...awcomplete.html

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
…Martial Law & economic collapse? There are GROUPS now anticipating, preparing, even acknowledging that something MUST now Radically be done/struck…to head this off. Below is JUST ONE possible scenario being contemplated/'S'

A military coup to 'resolve the Obama problem" is becoming more
possible and is not 'unrealistic'. Perry also writes that a coup, while not
"ideal," may be preferable to "Obama's radical ideal," and would "restore and
defend the Constitution'.

Obama Risks a Domestic Military Intervention
By: John L. Perry
There is a remote…although gaining…possibility America's military will
intervene as a last resort to resolve the "Obama problem." Don't dismiss it
as unrealistic.

America isn't the Third World. If a military coup does occur here it will
be civilized. That it has never happened doesn't mean it won't. Describing
what may be afoot is not to advocate it. So, view the following through
military eyes:

# Officers swear to "support and defend the Constitution of the United
States against all enemies, foreign and domestic." Unlike enlisted personnel,
they do not swear to "obey the orders of the president of the
United
States."
# Top military officers can see the Constitution they are sworn to defend
being trampled as American institutions and enterprises are nationalized.
# They can see that Americans are increasingly alarmed that this nation,
under President Barack Obama, may not even be recognizable as America by
the 2012 election, in which he will surely seek continuation in office. # They can see that the economy, ravaged by deficits, taxes, unemployment,
and impending inflation, is financially reliant on foreign lender
governments.
# They can see this president waging undeclared war on the intelligence
community, without whose rigorous and independent functions the armed
services are rendered blind in an ever-more hostile world overseas and at home.
# They can see the dismantling of defenses against missiles targeted at
this nation by avowed enemies, even as America's troop strength is allowed to
sag.
# They can see the horror of major warfare erupting simultaneously in two,
and possibly three, far-flung theaters before America can react in time.
# They can see the nation's safety and their own military establishments
and honor placed in jeopardy as never before.

So, if you are one of those observant military professionals, what do you
do? Wait until this president bungles into losing the war in Afghanistan, and
Pakistan's arsenal of nuclear bombs falls into the hands of militant Islam?

Wait until Israel is forced to launch air strikes on Iran's nuclear-bomb
plants, and the Middle East explodes, destabilizing or subjugating the Free
World?

What happens if the generals Obama sent to win the Afghan war are told by
this president (who now says, "I'm not interested in victory") that they
will be denied troops they must have to win? Do they follow orders they
cannot carry out, consistent with their oath of duty? Do they resign en masse?

Or do they soldier on, hoping the 2010 congressional elections will
reverse the situation? Do they dare gamble the national survival on such
political whims?

Anyone who imagines that those thoughts are not weighing heavily on the
intellect and conscience of America's military leadership is lost in a fool's
fog.

Will the day come when patriotic general and flag officers sit down with
the president, or with those who control him, and work out the national
equivalent of a "family intervention," with some form of limited, shared
responsibility?

Imagine a bloodless coup to restore and defend the Constitution through an
interim administration that would do the serious business of governing and
defending the nation. Skilled, military-trained, nation-builders would
replace accountability-challenged, radical-left commissars. Having bonded
with his twin teleprompters, the president would be detailed for ceremonial
speech-making.

Military intervention is what Obama's exponentially accelerating agenda
for 'fundamental change' towards a Marxist or 'Nanny' state is inviting upon America. A
coup is not an ideal option, but Obama's radical ideal is not acceptable or
reversible.

#49 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 07:10 PM

Returning to this threads' original doomladen topic, there is an expectation of an earthchanging event in Japan 'anytime now' which will see the US west coast experiencing a tsunami.

Seen this talked about quite a bit in the past few days, with the next week being the anticipated time frame.

Quakes on the west coast are talked about too.

Simon

#50 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 09:12 PM

Returning to this threads' original doomladen topic, there is an expectation of an earthchanging event in Japan 'anytime now' which will see the US west coast experiencing a tsunami.

Seen this talked about quite a bit in the past few days, with the next week being the anticipated time frame.

Quakes on the west coast are talked about too.

Simon

*Yo Simon,
...Just in time for your 'Japanese Earthquake' headline:

Strong quake shakes south Japan; no tsunami alert | abc13.com

Strong quake shakes south Japan
Wednesday, May 26, 2010

TOKYO, Japan -- A strong earthquake shook southern Japan on Wednesday, but authorities said no tsunami was expected and there were no immediate reports of damage or injuries.
The Meteorological Agency said the quake registered a preliminary magnitude of 6.1, while the U.S. Geological Survey measured it at 6.4. It occurred off the coast of Minamidaito island, near Okinawa, about 1,000 miles (1,600 kilometers) southwest of Tokyo. The quake's center was about six miles (10 kilometers) below the sea surface.

The Meteorological Agency did not issue a tsunami alert. Police official Shimpachi Higashizato said there were no immediate reports of injury or damage from the quake, which struck at about 5:53 p.m., adding that he only felt minor shaking at his office in Naha on the main Okinawa island, about 230 miles (375 kilometers) west of the epicenter.

"I would think any damage from a quake this size is unlikely," he said.

Japan is one of the world's most earthquake-prone countries. In 1995, a magnitude-7.2 quake in the western port city of Kobe killed 6,400 people.

#51 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 01:30 AM

*Yo Simon,
...Just in time for your 'Japanese Earthquake' headline:

Strong quake shakes south Japan; no tsunami alert | abc13.com

Strong quake shakes south Japan
Wednesday, May 26, 2010

TOKYO, Japan -- A strong earthquake shook southern Japan on Wednesday, but authorities said no tsunami was expected and there were no immediate reports of damage or injuries.
The Meteorological Agency said the quake registered a preliminary magnitude of 6.1, while the U.S. Geological Survey measured it at 6.4. It occurred off the coast of Minamidaito island, near Okinawa, about 1,000 miles (1,600 kilometers) southwest of Tokyo. The quake's center was about six miles (10 kilometers) below the sea surface.

The Meteorological Agency did not issue a tsunami alert. Police official Shimpachi Higashizato said there were no immediate reports of injury or damage from the quake, which struck at about 5:53 p.m., adding that he only felt minor shaking at his office in Naha on the main Okinawa island, about 230 miles (375 kilometers) west of the epicenter.

"I would think any damage from a quake this size is unlikely," he said.

Japan is one of the world's most earthquake-prone countries. In 1995, a magnitude-7.2 quake in the western port city of Kobe killed 6,400 people.

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Getting back to 'what can influence our lives'...how about 'WWW3 maybe coming faster now. Iran is sending a flotilla of ships to try and break the Israeli Blockade of Gaza. I mean...talk about 'brinksmanship'. See article Link below. This IS THE NEWS JUST BREAKING, and WILL effect us ALL/'S'

Visit My Website

#52 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 07:09 AM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Getting back to 'what can influence our lives'...how about 'WWW3 maybe coming faster now. Iran is sending a flotilla of ships to try and break the Israeli Blockade of Gaza. I mean...talk about 'brinksmanship'. See article Link below. This IS THE NEWS JUST BREAKING, and WILL effect us ALL/'S'

Visit My Website

Yup, I'd heard that he wanted to do this, but not the timescale.

Maybe Israel will use some advanced weaponry to take them out? just disabling the ships (loss of engine room power, weaponry, etc;) will be enough. No need to sink them - unless the Iranian President and other government top brass are aboard.

Simon

Edited by simple simon, 15 June 2010 - 07:11 AM.

#53 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 03:43 PM

Yup, I'd heard that he wanted to do this, but not the timescale.

Maybe Israel will use some advanced weaponry to take them out? just disabling the ships (loss of engine room power, weaponry, etc;) will be enough. No need to sink them - unless the Iranian President and other government top brass are aboard.

Simon

*AND Simon and All...heading back to Europe's Crisis:

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
…EU Chief…Warns of Democracy Ending in Greece/Spain as a possibility. What say you folks/'S'

Wednesday, 16 Jun 2010 09:39 AM
By: Frank McGuire

Democracy could "collapse" in Greece, Spain and Portugal unless the debt crisis is controlled, the head of the European Commission reportedly has warned.

Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso recently detailed his "apocalyptic" vision in which crisis-hit countries in southern Europe are jolted by military coups or popular uprisings as interest rates soar and public services collapse because their governments run out of money, the London Daily Mail reported.

Greece, Spain and Portugal are facing dire problems with their public finances. All three countries have a history of military coups. Greece has been hit by a series of national strikes and riots this year following the announcement of drastic cuts to public spending.

Barroso also has warned Spain and Portugal that they will have to keep up their painful budget cuts into 2012 to curb deficits and regain investor confidence. "Without confidence coming back to the financial markets in Europe, we will not be able to achieve that higher level of growth ... that is why fiscal consolidation is so important," he said, according to the Associated Press.

John Monks, former head of the TUC, told the Daily Mail that he had been "shocked" by the severity of the warning from Barroso, who is a former prime minister of Portugal.

In an interview with the Brussels-based magazine EU Observer, Monks said: "This is extremely dangerous. This is 1931, we're heading back to the 1930s, with the Great Depression and we ended up with militarist dictatorship. I'm not saying we're there yet, but it's potentially very serious, not just economically, but politically as well."

Meanwhile, the European Commission on Tuesday reviewed budget programs for Germany, France, Italy, Belgium, Ireland, the Netherlands, Austria, Slovenia and Slovakia — which all use the euro — and the Czech Republic, which still has its own currency.

It said it had called on most of them to spell out clearly the cutbacks they are planning for the coming years as they aim to bring deficits below the 3 percent limit.

Belgium and Italy have a tighter deadline than the others and are supposed to reduce their deficits by 2012. Ireland has more time — until 2014 — and all the others have until 2013.

#54 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 08:28 PM

Belgium has other problems too - the Flemish / Walloon situation means that as a nation it might be about to implode and split into two.

Lets hope that if this comes to pass that it is peaceable / without the sort of fighting (ethnic cleansing / civil war) we saw in the former Yugoslavia and is currently underway in former Soviet E Europe (Kazakstan?)

Simon

#55 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 10:18 PM

Belgium has other problems too - the Flemish / Walloon situation means that as a nation it might be about to implode and split into two.

Lets hope that if this comes to pass that it is peaceable / without the sort of fighting (ethnic cleansing / civil war) we saw in the former Yugoslavia and is currently underway in former Soviet E Europe (Kazakstan?)

Simon

*Yes Simon...and All,
...You are right about all that, and now NASA is stating that in 2013 a MASSIVE Solar Ejection of Plasma will cause 'untold damage' and blotting out of large sections of the globe. Well, give us your comments after seeing the article/Video Link below. Talk about 'Doomsday'/'S'

Visit My Website

#56 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 10:36 PM

*Yes Simon...and All,
...You are right about all that, and now NASA is stating that in 2013 a MASSIVE Solar Ejection of Plasma will cause 'untold damage' and blotting out of large sections of the globe. Well, give us your comments after seeing the article/Video Link below. Talk about 'Doomsday'/'S'

Visit My Website

Hi Sweeps,

I saw the paper version of that article. But I'm sure that its not new news.

Simon

#57 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 09:44 AM

Hi Sweeps,

I saw the paper version of that article. But I'm sure that its not new news.

Simon

*Possibly Simon,
…Yes, this could have been an earlier prediction…but received this in an E-mail just the other day with the Update DATE and Video inclusion/'S' :lol:

Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Nasa Warns of 'Huge Space Storm'.

Nasa warns solar flares from 'huge space storm' will cause devastation
Britain could face widespread power blackouts and be left without critical
communication signals for long periods of time, after the earth is hit by a
once-in-a-generation "space storm", Nasa has warned.

#58 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 09:50 AM

*Possibly Simon,
…Yes, this could have been an earlier prediction…but received this in an E-mail just the other day with the Update DATE and Video inclusion/'S' :lol:

Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Nasa Warns of 'Huge Space Storm'.

Nasa warns solar flares from 'huge space storm' will cause devastation
Britain could face widespread power blackouts and be left without critical
communication signals for long periods of time, after the earth is hit by a
once-in-a-generation "space storm", Nasa has warned.

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
…'VIDEO' bombshell reports by Adrian Salbuchi. It concerns…the 2010 Forecast, 'Transition from Globalization to World Government'. Is this where we are, and can it be defeated? Well, chime in with your own Opinions/Comments…& let's try to figure this out together. Thanks/'S'

*CLICK below on the 'My Website' Links for these video reports:
PART 1

Visit My Website

PART 2

Visit My Website

#59 simple simon

simple simon

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 09:44 PM

These are very interesting films Sweeps... some of his others are too.

There is talk on earthboppin about a Christian prophecy saying that on 23rd June (tomorrow) there will be another tsunami, with loss of life. Inhabited islands will be inundated. However there is a little uncertainlty as to whether it will be Fiji or Fuji. I seem to recall some time ago some Catholic prophecies talking of three islands being lost, and from what was said my thoughts turn to places such as St Kitts, which is in the Carribean. This is also a tax haven island, for those who have money to statch away from their home nation's taxmen.

Simon

#60 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 06:52 PM

These are very interesting films Sweeps... some of his others are too.

There is talk on earthboppin about a Christian prophecy saying that on 23rd June (tomorrow) there will be another tsunami, with loss of life. Inhabited islands will be inundated. However there is a little uncertainlty as to whether it will be Fiji or Fuji. I seem to recall some time ago some Catholic prophecies talking of three islands being lost, and from what was said my thoughts turn to places such as St Kitts, which is in the Carribean. This is also a tax haven island, for those who have money to statch away from their home nation's taxmen.

Simon

*No Tsunami Simon, and I've little 'Faith' in faith based predictions...however check out below

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
…This should be taken seriously folks, especially Saudi allowing Israeli Military Aircraft to land and use Saudi Bases. Unheard of…unless Saudi is REALLY feeling the threat from Iranian Nuclear ambitions which could upset the entire balance of the Middle East. The 'Saudi' censorship of their own people's is very tight...what they are permitted to know/etc. But some of the locals in Tabuk MUST have noticed foreign Aircraft landing, and with Israeli emblems on them? Word does get around...and how will their government explain that? It will be 'a non event'/'S'

Report: Israel, US preparing for war with Iran:

Attached File  UNCLE_SAM_IRAN_YOU_ARE_NEXT_PHOTO.jpg   22.87KB   4 downloads

A flurry of news reports over the past week indicate that Israel and the US are readying for an imminent military strike on Iran's nuclear facilities.

On Wednesday, Iran's semi-official Fars News Agency reported that about a week ago a squad of Israeli military aircraft landed at a military airstrip in Saudi Arabia, of all places. It was reported earlier this month that Saudi Arabia had agreed to let Israel pass through its airspace in order to strike Iran.

The Israeli aircraft reportedly landed at the airport in Tabuk in northwest Saudi Arabia, which according to the report will act as the central base of operations for the Israeli air campaign against Iran.

Fars cited a local Saudi resident who said the Israeli presence and cooperation between the ruling local Saudi prince and the Jewish state was the talk of the town.

Saudi Arabia does not have formal relations with Israel, and publicly refers to the Jewish state as an enemy. But Riyadh is just as fearful of an Iranian nuclear bomb as Israel, and would likely resort to any means to avoid having its regional economic influence disturbed.

At the same time, Iran's Press TV reported that a very large contingent of US ground forces had massed in neighboring Azerbaijan. The independent Azerbaijani news website Trend confirmed the report.

Those reports came just days after the Pentagon confirmed that an unusually large fleet of US warships had indeed passed through Egypt's Suez Canal en route to the Persian Gulf. At least one Israeli warship reportedly joined the American armada.