• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,922 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 24 May 2013 - 10:13 PM

This video made me sit up and take note. Its not the mention of another NEO which is most significant... its the date, what else is said - and what is not said.

I'd guess that this one is OK, its big and the scientists know its path will keep it at a safe distance from the planet.

What I matters far more are the small fragments which scientists dont know about and wont know about until they make landfall.

For the mainstream TV news to tell people to stock up on food before 31st May 2013 is indeed most bizarre - unless they know something more which they are not sayin'! Dont TPTB always tell people in advance - even though they usually do it in a way which means that few take note? The timing is so perfect for the Farsight Institute's 2008 - 2013 study!

btw, there are laws which say that if people are hoarding food then the govt. can confiscate it all. erm, nice!

Simon
Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,053 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 11:32 PM

*Well...the WAIT FOR THIS isn't long huh?
...I've looked at this for days before, and caught up on other videos/opinions/etc. AND, I NEVER CREDIT 'Main Stream News'...especially ABC, CBS, NBC, NOR 'the Radicalized' International CNN.

When you hear from them...it IS the wise American Indian summation which comes to mind...'White MaN SPEAKS WITH FORKED TONGUE'. I also always think...'Never drink downstream from the 'News Media'...things like that.

There are MANY other reasons to 'PREP' for catasrophe...and if one is looking at this close date of asteroid approach...it's a bit more than LATE to start.

How long have TPTB known of this Astoroid??? I mean....follow them and see where they go. Should be obvious.

To all 'Preppers'....keep it up, but wouldn't worry about this one...except for Simon's doom belief of course. AND, if the government wants to take your 'preps'/food/etc....let them come. They won't leave..is what I'm hearing lately. People are 'FED' up. A 'take on words', but does reflect what people are preparing to do in case of catastrophe....'meet the adversary and take them out'. It's the new 'Natural Law'...Thanks all/'S'

#3 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,922 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 25 May 2013 - 12:48 AM

hmm, welcome them in, ask if they'd like some hot refreshment, as a generous sign of hospitality offer the unwanted visitors some lead - best served at high velocity!

White people talk with forked tongues because they are snakes in disguise (well, some of them).

This big asteriod is more of a focus for people's interest than anything else. Its like a magic show with a clever trickster - whilst everyone is watching the main show there is a possibility of unseen danger approaching from the shadows.

Simon
Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#4 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,053 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 02:20 AM

*Has possibilities Simon,
...I like that. Has the dimensions for a great Super or 'Man about town' Hero.
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? 'THE SHADOW KNOWS'

All HUMANS speak with forked tongues...why? Because of unfulfilled needs. Some say it's only 'Little White Lies'....but actually it's just LIES.

OUI...accidents happen, things fall from the skies....fish, ice, sometimes salamanders, pieces of satellites and Space Junk, 'Fortean' realms of things, and the like. So, what's a little piece of Asteroid?

Let it rain or come. If 'They'/government MIBs come. We'll invite them into the house and then shoot them. Always kill the messenger too. Lots of fun. You should try it sometimes. Relieves the Tension/'S' :lol:

**Joking of course...BUT, I think that's the role of a Cosmic Joker.
Have to be circumspect and cautious about what we allow into our heads.

**Aaahh, but you see...'Simon' had concerns about 'fragments' off this Asteroid, and WHY was the 'Media' telling us to 'STOCK UP'. This it turns out may have the major implications for us all. Why? Because THIS ASTEROID HAS A MOON...a satillite around it over 600 meters/2,000 feet BIG. Where, perhaps, will this SWINGING MOON end up if its upset in some way?? Check the LINK below...since it's only now we are getting this UPDATE of its MOON***

http://news.yahoo.co...html?.tsrc=vmus

CLICK below on the photo for that thought. Well laugh if you like:

Attached File  FRIGHTFUL GOSSIP OF PORTENDS ATTACK OUR MINDS-PHOTO.jpg   39.49KB   57 downloads