A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 02:34 PM

UFO Fleet Over NYC Oct 13, 2010

-As Predicted by Retired NORAD Officer-

*'Sweeps' NOTE:

…Well, All kinds of people in New Your City streets were looking up at the 'Spectacular'. All kinds of reports filed and government phones were ringing with citizens wanting to know what was happening in their skies. You be the judge…watch the reporters and Video comments/cum films of the 'crafts/'S'

Dr. Boylan thinks it happened as predicted. Here's part of his 'take':

Friends,

CBS News's The Early Show this morning (Thurs., Oct. 14) reported that yesterday afternoon three shiny objects flew over Manhattan (New York City's) West Side during broad daylight, as onlookers on the streets of New York looked up in amazement.

The sighting was also reported yesterday in the New York Daily News newspaper.

I did a reading on the energy signature of those three silvery craft moving slowly over Manhattan. They are not Cabal back-engineered antigravity craft. Rather, they are genuine Star Visitor craft by their energy signature. Furthermore, they were piloted at relatively low altitude by the intrepid Zetas You can see the starcraft clearly resolved as round and having some visible dimension to them.

Likely these were the regular Zeta scout craft of 53 foot (16 meters) diameter. Now a Cessna 152 private plane has a wingspan of 33 feet (10 meters). So when you look at one of those Zeta craft in the photo, realize that it is only about half again as wide as a Cessna. Making a rough estimate, I would estimate that those Zeta craft were moving only several thousand feet above Manhattan, perhaps 4000-5000 feet (1524 meters) altitude. That is a low fly-by!

*CLICK on the 'My Website' Links below for the films/interviews/reporting:

Visit My Website

Visit My Website

Visit My Website

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 12:58 PM

UFO Fleet Over NYC Oct 13, 2010

-As Predicted by Retired NORAD Officer-

*'Sweeps' NOTE:

…Well, All kinds of people in New Your City streets were looking up at the 'Spectacular'. All kinds of reports filed and government phones were ringing with citizens wanting to know what was happening in their skies. You be the judge…watch the reporters and Video comments/cum films of the 'crafts/'S'

Dr. Boylan thinks it happened as predicted. Here's part of his 'take':

Friends,

CBS News's The Early Show this morning (Thurs., Oct. 14) reported that yesterday afternoon three shiny objects flew over Manhattan (New York City's) West Side during broad daylight, as onlookers on the streets of New York looked up in amazement.

The sighting was also reported yesterday in the New York Daily News newspaper.

I did a reading on the energy signature of those three silvery craft moving slowly over Manhattan. They are not Cabal back-engineered antigravity craft. Rather, they are genuine Star Visitor craft by their energy signature. Furthermore, they were piloted at relatively low altitude by the intrepid Zetas You can see the starcraft clearly resolved as round and having some visible dimension to them.

Likely these were the regular Zeta scout craft of 53 foot (16 meters) diameter. Now a Cessna 152 private plane has a wingspan of 33 feet (10 meters). So when you look at one of those Zeta craft in the photo, realize that it is only about half again as wide as a Cessna. Making a rough estimate, I would estimate that those Zeta craft were moving only several thousand feet above Manhattan, perhaps 4000-5000 feet (1524 meters) altitude. That is a low fly-by!

*CLICK on the 'My Website' Links below for the films/interviews/reporting:

Visit My Website

Visit My Website

Visit My Website

*YO,
...This story continues to gain 'Forum' interest...mostly from East Coast guests/members of the USA. Below is a LINK to a NIGHT TIME...of the same day (13 Oct. 2010) when film captured UFO's STILL in the sky over NYC. Scroll down a bit for this Video. Mighty interesting, especially since EURO Zone folks don't seem to have 'Copped on' to what happened there yet. Hmmmm/'S'

Visit My Website

#3 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 16 October 2010 - 09:20 PM

*YO,
...This story continues to gain 'Forum' interest...mostly from East Coast guests/members of the USA. Below is a LINK to a NIGHT TIME...of the same day (13 Oct. 2010) when film captured UFO's STILL in the sky over NYC. Scroll down a bit for this Video. Mighty interesting, especially since EURO Zone folks don't seem to have 'Copped on' to what happened there yet. Hmmmm/'S'

Visit My Website

Some one told me that there were also UFO's over Israel on that day.

Simon

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#4 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 11:56 PM

Some one told me that there were also UFO's over Israel on that day.

Simon

*Can't find any reference to an Israeli UFO Show Simon,
...But there was one Videod in Malaysia/Towers on the 13th. See Link below.
Still...they are worldwide every day, and mostly cloaked from 'our' sight spectrums. The Ultra-Violet and Infra-Red goggles would show them up damned nicely/'S'

Visit My Website

#5 simple simon

simple simon

To me I'm me, but who am I really?

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 1,921 posts
  • Interests:wide range of interests... I once tried keeping an open mind on everything but things started to fall out through the opening and I've now reached the point where I don't want to lose any more sawdust.

Posted 03 November 2010 - 09:02 PM

*Can't find any reference to an Israeli UFO Show Simon,
...But there was one Videod in Malaysia/Towers on the 13th. See Link below.
Still...they are worldwide every day, and mostly cloaked from 'our' sight spectrums. The Ultra-Violet and Infra-Red goggles would show them up damned nicely/'S'

Visit My Website

sorry, I should have mentioned this sooner - the person who told me about the Israeli UFO's is himself from Israel, and he heard from family member over there.

Nowadays the media here is too busy villifying the Israelis to say anything else about Israel... (which does not mean that I agree with the antics of the ultra-religious settlers, as I share the same contempt for what they are doing as I have for other religious fanatics, whether Islamic, Christain or whatever).

Simon

Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.

#6 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 09:13 AM

sorry, I should have mentioned this sooner - the person who told me about the Israeli UFO's is himself from Israel, and he heard from family member over there.

Nowadays the media here is too busy villifying the Israelis to say anything else about Israel... (which does not mean that I agree with the antics of the ultra-religious settlers, as I share the same contempt for what they are doing as I have for other religious fanatics, whether Islamic, Christain or whatever).

Simon

*The 'Regular'/Popular World Media MISSES most of the 'good shots' of UFO's and their regularity. Below is a representitive Excellent and Very Clear UFO film(s) shot by an Italian....which is so exceptional it begs Media recognition but will probably never reach mass audiences. Sharing this for our and people's interest in what is really going on worldwide. Best cheers/'S'

Visit My Website