#1 Seth Haniel

Seth Haniel

A Chief Ufologiist

• High Member Forum Mask
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts
  • Interests:all and anything Paranormal - Ufo - Spirit - Egypt
    my other websites http://www.reocities.com/love-network/index.html
    blues guitar - travel - music (my photos of groups http://thecameronsclub.webs.com/apps/photos/ )

Posted 11 October 2006 - 07:45 AM

In my youth I read everything I could on the subject of Astral Projection and then tried to achieve Astral Projection itself - over the years I had a few experiences - normally while relaxed in the early morning which started with a buzzing noise in the head- rushing noise in the ears - flashing lights in the eyes and a - body vibration and weightless floating sensation.

Except for a couple of occassions the next thing I knew was waking in the morning with no remembrance of anything else - or I would lapse into a vivid dreams which when you woke from were in another dream ( a dream within dream - or double awakening )

In later years I had the experience of Alien Abduction and the similarities between the sensations were almost identical to that of Astral Projection

One of the best descriptions that fitted was in one of Whitley Striebers books - which describes his abduction experiences and how the same Flashing lights - Rushing Sound - and vibration of body and weightlessness occured - but the Abductees then erazed his memory of the experience - but not far enough back so he remembered the initial symptoms -

So are the two subjects related or are the aliens latching on to the Astral Projection connection to try and cover what they are doing

One question I have is during the abduction experience I think there are two types -one the body is taken - and the second it is the Soul/Spirit that is taken

Any thoughts ;0

Hi Seth/'Sweeps'
Yep...remarkable similarities here. I started off with many of the familiar 'starting' OOB's sensations/symptoms as you. Had the flashing lights...mine were brilliantly colored, my whole being 'shaking' and the bed vibrating like Hell...and rushing sound. I'm putting this here instead of the 'Reply' section...so folks can go right to it without that much 'scrolling'.
It was all sudden, pleasant, and exciting at the same time. I had to investigate this whole field...same as you..by reading up on this genre/mystical-whatever happening/process. My first book...which is still kept in the Library at home...was the 'Ultimate Source Book'...much better than the later Muldoon and R. A. Monroe books....to me.
*CLICK on the Book Cover
Attached File  Astral_Projection_book_Herbert_Greenhouse.JPG   142.04KB   1441 downloads

-As one can see...it's rather old and worn and a Paperback.
However, it's an 'Old Friend'.
Never had any intermingling with THOSE oob's and Abduction however. Maybe other members will chime in here with their own experiences. It's so important to unraveling spiritual natures...outside of controlling Religion. Once these things happen to you...'one can never go back' to fixed belief systems.
Have had quite a few revealing 'non-voluntary' experiences, along with several voluntary ones. Still, to this day...don't know how the voluntary technique really works...different each time.
**Many thanks for opening up this whole amazing topic. Do hope we get some feedback from folks...who might be able to tie it in with some of your own abduction related experiences too. Best/'Sweeps'

Edited by skylark, 11 October 2006 - 10:28 AM.

Today is only Yesterdays Tomorrow

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 11 October 2006 - 10:14 AM

In my youth I read everything I could on the subject of Astral Projection and then tried to achieve Astral Projection itself - over the years I had a few experiences - normally while relaxed in the early morning which started with a buzzing noise in the head- rushing noise in the ears - flashing lights in the eyes and a - body vibration and weightless floating sensation.

Except for a couple of occassions the next thing I knew was waking in the morning with no remembrance of anything else - or I would lapse into a vivid dreams which when you woke from were in another dream ( a dream within dream - or double awakening )

In later years I had the experience of Alien Abduction and the similarities between the sensations were almost identical to that of Astral Projection

One of the best descriptions that fitted was in one of Whitley Striebers books - which describes his abduction experiences and how the same Flashing lights - Rushing Sound - and vibration of body and weightlessness occured - but the Abductees then erazed his memory of the experience - but not far enough back so he remembered the initial symptoms -

So are the two subjects related or are the aliens latching on to the Astral Projection connection to try and cover what they are doing

One question I have is during the abduction experience I think there are two types -one the body is taken - and the second it is the Soul/Spirit that is taken

Any thoughts ;0

Hi Seth/'Sweeps'
Yep...remarkable similarities here. I started off with many of the familiar 'starting' OOB's sensations/symptoms as you. Had the flashing lights...mine were brilliantly colored, my whole being 'shaking' and the bed vibrating like Hell...and rushing sound. I'm puttinting this here instead of the 'Reply' section...so folks can go right to it without that much 'scrolling'.
It was all sudden, pleasant, and exciting at the same time. I had to investigate this whole field...same as you..by reading up on this genre/mystical-whatever happening/process. My first book...which is still kept in the Library at home...was the 'Ultimate Source Book'...much better than the later Muldoon and R. A. Monroe books....to me.
*CLICK on the Book Cover
Attached File  Astral_Projection_book_Herbert_Greenhouse.JPG   142.04KB   1441 downloads

-As one can see...it's rather old and worn and a Paperback.
However, it's an 'Old Friend'.
Never had any intermingling with THOSE oob's and Abduction however. Maybe other members will chime in here with their own experiences. It's so important to unraveling spiritual natures...outside of controlling Religion. Once these things happen to you...'one can never go back' to fixed belief systems.
Have had quite a few revealing 'non-voluntary' experiences, along with several voluntary ones. Still, to this day...don't know how the voluntary technique really works...different each time.
**Many thanks for opening up this whole amazing topic. Do hope we get some feedback from folks...who might be able to tie it in with some of your own abduction related experiences too. Best/'Sweeps'

**IN THE REPLY MODE/'S'
Maybe we should get together and do a 'Sweeps Fox Show' on this subject Seth?

#3 Seth Haniel

Seth Haniel

A Chief Ufologiist

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 734 posts
  • Interests:all and anything Paranormal - Ufo - Spirit - Egypt
    my other websites http://www.reocities.com/love-network/index.html
    blues guitar - travel - music (my photos of groups http://thecameronsclub.webs.com/apps/photos/ )

Posted 11 October 2006 - 12:49 PM

"Maybe we should get together and do a 'Sweeps Fox Show' on this subject Seth?"

I'M ALL EARS :P
Today is only Yesterdays Tomorrow

#4 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 11 October 2006 - 01:20 PM

"Maybe we should get together and do a 'Sweeps Fox Show' on this subject Seth?"

I'M ALL EARS ;)

*Why not. Contact me ...Give me a phone number/land line/etc. OK?
Thanks/'Sweeps'
:)