A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:54 PM

HUGE ORANGE-MORPHING UFO SIGHTED FOR OVER 30 MINUTES-MONAGHAN-IRELAND

-SPECTACULAR SILENT UFO WHICH CHANGED DIRECTIONS 3 TIMES-

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...This UFO actually followed our car home from Scotstown. Our car stopped to ascertain if what was being seen was a REAL UFO...not a baloon or other Kite like floating object. It changed from a Boomerang shape to a 'HYDRA' type configuration during the course of its' flight...which was completely SILENT.

It should have, its HUGE and Bright Orange color...been seen by many people in the 30 minutes or so...between 2115 and 2147 hrs. It 1st was seen in the North-West, changed to the North-East, and then headed directly East.

One doesn't notice people even looking UP, and people usually don't report these phenomenon to the authorities or Media, are in Denial, or simply don't want to get involved. But, we are asking anyone who has seen this tonight to get in touch with us....it's vital to get corabberation.

We did get our yougest daughter out of the house just in time for her to witness this HUGH UFO...Heading up toward the back of our garden path. She has now been properly initiated into seeing these things...as her other sisters before her had been on numerous times here.

These type of UFO's are generally NOT SEEN from the Earth, and are more like the GIANT UFO's and shapes seen/filmed/photographed from SPACE, space stations, or by astronauts. They are quite rare here on Earth, and we have been privy to have seen this one tonight.

Of course we wish we had gotten a shot/photo/video of it...but it was not to be. We are keeping a look out...and would love to be able to photo this if it returns. The excitement was/is tremendous, as one would imagine...but we've seen so many UFO's all over the world. This was a very different one though....as some past ones were for sure...because it was GIGANTIC AND BRIGHT ORANGE and Morphed, changed directions, and absolutely SILENT.

It might show up anywhere...so keep these reported on configurations and details in mind. If it is seen please let the FORUM know so we can compare notes and talk about it more.

Would certainly be more than nice to have corabboration....as always. Keep your eyes peeled on the skies folks. This one would have been hard to miss. Thanks in advance/'S'

#2 Seth Haniel

Seth Haniel

A Chief Ufologiist

• High Member Forum Mask
  • 734 posts
  • Interests:all and anything Paranormal - Ufo - Spirit - Egypt
    my other websites http://www.reocities.com/love-network/index.html
    blues guitar - travel - music (my photos of groups http://thecameronsclub.webs.com/apps/photos/ )

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:23 PM

keep on watching the Skies - good one :) :ph34r:
Today is only Yesterdays Tomorrow

#3 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:08 AM

...Yep true, as we say, 'The Skies Of Ireland Are Alive.
But really, we had even signalled this VERY BIG Orange UFO with headlights along the way.

This was not the 1st time we had been followed HOME by UFO's, if you remember...or can use our FORUM search engine...the time we were followed home from Dublin Airport, with the UFO doing all kinds of turns and angles and hovering along the way that time.
These are definitely bonified and something for the books when it happens. Thanks Seth and all/'S'

#4 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 12:59 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Well folks, found this on Dr. Boylan Reports...so including his 'take' on this UFO Episode below and what he had written about it. Make up your own minds/'S'

From Dr. Richard Boylan:

I replied to Sweeps as follows:
What you saw in the sky near Scotstown, County Monaghan, Eire was designed to draw your attention, and succeeded.
It was not however a UFO in the sense of an extraterrestrial starcraft. Rather it was a back-engineered human antigravity craft, a unit in the Cabal's stable of such craft.
More precisely it was a TR3-B "Astra", which was equipped with advanced-technology 3-D quasi-solid holographic projection equipment to project an ambient image of colored shape, and which could and did change shapes. The craft itself did not change shape, but the ambient "shell" of projected, contained plasma-like light did.
The triangular TR3-Bs come in different sizes. The one which put on a show for you had dimensions of approximately 100' on the sides, The aft being of somewhat shorter length.
The next question is why the Cabal put on this half-hour light show and had the supposed "UFO" follow you home. Their reasons were several. To let you know they know where you live. To let you know they are aware of your passion for UFO information.

And of course the Cabal always hope to get away with a deception.

in the light,

Richard Boylan, Ph.D.

Richard Boylan, Ph.D., LLC

drboylan@sbcglobal.net

www.drboylan.com

Diamond Springs, CA 95619-1009 USA

To subscribe to my DrRichBoylanReports email news, send one subscribing email to:

DrRichBoylanReports-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

#5 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:28 PM

*OK Folks...this is an update/addition to the original reporting by us of a HUGE ORANGE UFO which followed our car home.
NOW...I've found a VERY SIMILAR one...a photo of it taken in Las Vegas Nevada just recently on the 21st of April. It too was LARGE and shape changing. Another ORANGE UFO was photographed in Australia on the 12th of April.
Please keep in mind that ALL of these sightings were of an ORANGE UFO and huge/silent/able to change direction/shape shift...and about 10 times the size of an Airplane in the sky.

Simply I submit the photo below as reresentative of the 'TYPE' of craft seen by us here in Ireland on 10 April. Your comments welcomed of course and thanks/'S'

Attached File  ORANGE UFO-SIMILAR TO HUGE ONE IN IRELAND.jpg   11.25KB   3 downloads

#6 BOHI

BOHI

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:11 PM

Hello Skylark
When I read 'Orange and Huge' object....Made me think back to last summer while taking a pic of a plane depositing a chemtrail.
Have no idea what it was??.. and was not seen with the naked eye.
If you zoom in, the sunrays are actually in front of the orange object!!
Any idea? or seen anything similar?
Cheers
BOHI :)

Attached Files

#7 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:29 PM

Howdy BOHI,
...Just in the door, to catch your posting. DAM huh?
Most Interesting...and totally unaccountable. Seen UFO's making and Hiding in CLOUDS, but never in Sunlight reflections. Unknown terriorty here...and very good to see this and hear from you. Why not put in a photo...choose one or one from you're own 'Pictures'. You're blank/generic right now.

Yeah...this, of course, isn't on Topic....your last year photo. BUT, it does add a dimension folks should be looking out for. Our experience with the 'HUGE ORANGE'...had to do with IT following the car home, changing directions/morphing, and being completly Silent. Still, we had NO Shape as your photo...which is dam interesting as I've said. One for the books BOHI...THANKS/'S' :) :excl:

PS....Was on 'The Late Show' from Dublin for a long time with Nial Boylan...
2 nights ago...answering questions from people with sightings/opinions from Galway/Cork...few other Irish spots too. Nothing like your chemtrails photo with a possible UFO came up...but I'll mention it next Radio Show I do..OK? Lot's of folks sharing their UFO Sightings/experiences from Ireland...so great stuff.

#8 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 10:26 PM

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Was on 4FM Radio in Dublin with David Harvey around 1PM, and we discussed 'this sighting' with a lot of interest. Also talked about 'Chemtrails'...which some of the guests were interested in.
Got the phone call to go on the 'show' while travelling in the car, so had to pull over of course. Told 'Alexi' NO at 1st, and that I was going to a family thing and an appointment.
Still...after arriving at my 'studio' in town...received another 'frantic Please' call, so decided to relent and talk on the 'show'...but told them 'only briefly' as I was quite busy.
It seemed to please them, which was nice...and ended up (of course) speaking to the topics over 15 minutes anyway. They are a good bunch though. What to do/'S' :)