• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 skywatcher

skywatcher

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 04:06 AM

Dr. Roger Leir passed away this week on March, 14th. The cause of death has yet to be made public.

Dr. Leir was a pretty big figure in the research of UFOs and alien implants. He would operate, and remove, alien implants from people that claimed to be abducted.

RIP Dr. Leir.
http://alien-ufo-res...leir-passes.php

Posted Image

#2 skylark

skylark

A Chief Ufologiist

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 10:04 AM

‘Skywatcher’...had to delete one of your posts that covered up ‘SETH’S’ starting of the TOPIC on ‘Are UFO experts being murdered’. No need to do that. Maybe you could put in a photo or Avatar of yourself. Thanks/’S’

*'Sweeps' NOTE:
...Basically,
Dr. Roger Leir died on Friday, March 14, after a long illness. On March 14, 2014 was preparing to go for surgery on his foot. He had excused himself to visit the hospital men’s room and never came out. Back in July of 2010 Leir suffered a bad roll-over car accident while returning home from the International MUFON symposium in Irvine, California. He injured his foot and stomach and was hospitalized for some time.

OK,Right off...where do I stand on this whole magilla? Well you folks…take a hike thru 'Google' on Dr. Leir…look at his pictures of Alien implants he claims to have removed. Make up your own minds. Myself…I can't see a damned thing outside normal tissue or imbedded objects which can occur naturally…and I'm a trained Surgical Nurse among other things. On the other hand…I'm SURE there are implants 'out there'....but from very Human 'Verichip' and such technology. Maybe Dr. Leir could FIND THEM.

There are reasons for this view.
True ET 'implants'...if they even existed...wouldn't be EASILY recognized…if found. Second…'they' wouldn't be so big/gross…AND STRUCTURED/RECOGNIZABLE…as the ones removed by Dr. Leir and his team. Third…ET technology is much more Sophisticated & beyond, having to control…keep tabs…on someone by 'funky' bodily implants. Forth…and no reputable Laboratory has come out with any CONFIRMING data/reports of supposed Alien implants as such which isn't vague, misleading, or confusing.

No documentation has EVER been released even suggestive of a 'found' implant. Was Dr. Leir 'taken in'/used by these 'Government' type labs…to affirm some agenda of their own? Fifth…
'we' have implants/spychips/RFID's/et al…no bigger than a 'grain of sand'. ET's are WAY ahead of this type of surveillance and controls over us. Even ADVANCED 'Nano tech. stuff would be more up ET's street than these 'claimed' ET implants. Inter-Dimensional Entities would be using neural downloads by HIGHLY undetectable standards. They would be using Neural 'Frequencies' and 'Hypnotic'/subliminal science far beyond anything 'we' could fathom. They would/could produce 'Manchurian Candidates' etc...from a distance, not a CLUMSY material having to be inserted into a body at some point.

Whitley Streiber/'Unknown Country' & author of 'Communion', gives FUZZY accounts of himself being 'implanted'. Dr./PhD Richard Boylan...says he's implanted. They have made a 'Living' from such claims. Makes them unique/speaking with some vague authority. Neither of these 'Figures' would submit to 'surgical removal & examination' of their alleged 'Implants'. I think the given reason is 'We like them'...they 'enhance us'. Drivel.

Time for you readers/members to take your own look and measure things for yourselves. Oh…ET's/Aliens/UFO'/AND Abductions are REAL alright…'knowing is better than merely believing'. But, this issue of ET implants…that's another story./'S'

Ps-Below is Darrell Sims-‘The Alien Hunter’s take’ on Dr. Leir. He had worked with him;

ROGER HAD OPEN HEART SURGERY (MULTIPLE BYPASS) YEARS AGO. WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH ALIENS? IN PAST PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS, AND EMAIL LETTERS TO ME HE SPEAKS OF THIS CONTINUING PROBLEM DUE TO POOR EATING HABITS, STRESS OF RUNNING TO MEETINGS AND EVENTS TO ALL HOURS OF THE NIGHT AND OTHER COMMON REASONS?

ANYONE WHO KNOWS Roger KNOWS HE BURNS THE CANDLE ON BOTH ENDS, EATS POORLY, AND CREATES A LOT OF HIS OWN STRESS (MOST OF US DO). I WAS WITH HIM A LOT IN L.A., WORKED BESIDE HIM ON PROJECTS DAY AND NIGHT. I KNOW THIS TO BE TRUE IN HIS CASE. MANY OF HIS FRIENDS WILL SAY THE EXACT SAME THING. WE SHOULD JUST TAKE BETTER CARE OF OURSELVES.

I WORKED ON DR. Leir MYSELF IN HAIKUI, JAPAN, WHERE THE JAPANESE (TOLD ME) THEY WERE WORRIED HE MIGHT DIE THAT NIGHT? This was done at his request and the Japanese delegation who thought he was so sick he might die that night.

ROGER HIMSELF CALLED ME AT 2AM CLAIMING HE THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO DIE. THIS SITUATION WAS VERY SERIOUS THEN (AND STILL IS) . IT (APPARENTLY) WAS NOT DUE TO CANCER OR A HEART CONDITION, BUT TO A STOMACH CONDITION. Roger HAS HAD THAT CONDITION TOO FOR MANY YEARS. THAT AND THE PREVIOUS HEART CONDITION, AND PREVIOUS SURGERY FOR OPEN HEART SURGERY, AND ALL OF THIS OTHER STUFF, MIGHT, PERHAPS, BE A CONTRIBUTING FACTOR TO HIS ILL HEALTH? WHAT IN THE WORLD DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH ALIENS, AND/OR INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITIES?

#3 skywatcher

skywatcher

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 07:05 AM

ok. sorry. I was just being chatty.